Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greed - custom character

2 posters

Go down

Greed - custom character Empty Greed - custom character

Post by Greed 4/27/2012, 3:45 am

Character Name: Greed

Race: Xeno

Appearance (Picture Recommended:) Greed - custom character Greed

Starting Location: Earth

Biography (150 words:)
Greed came to Earth from a distant planet. He wanted to come to Earth because his planet was filled with hatred and despair. He just could not take it anymore. So he made it his mission to turn out good and nothing like the people on planet. But there was one problem with Greed. He has this feeling to want to know everything. He wants to gain true strength and power, to be more powerful than anyone else in the universe. He wants everything in this universe. Since he has come from a rough past, he is dedicated to his cause. People can see a little bit of hatred in his eyes, but they can see the good in him.
Attributes:

You start with 50 as a base for each attribute and have 200 attribute points (AP) you may distribute amongst them.

Strength:100
Agility:100
Ki:100
Endurance:100

You start with 50 technique points (TP). What abilities will you start with?
Kamehameha
How did you find this site?
Friend
Were you referred to this site, if so, who referred you?
Yes, Sairai
Please post a link to your wiki username/profile:
http://infinitedbz.wetpaint.com/account/GreedDBZ
Roleplay Sample (250 words):
Greed got off the shuttle. He looked off into the sky and said, "So this is Earth, hmph... Well at least this is better than my planet." He started to walk down the station and thinks to himself, This is the perfect place to start my training. He kept walking and he came up to this old man sitting on the side of the streets.

The old man stopped Greed and asked him, "What you doing here boy?" His breath smelled of alcohol and rotten teeth.

Greed looked at the old man like he was crazy for a second before replying, " I am here to seek true power and the strength to turn my planet to the way it should be." At the thought of acquiring the power he sought, he clenched his hands into fists.

The old man looked up at Greed and asked him, "Why is your planet so bad?"

Greed just looked away and said "It is to much to explain, old man."

"I see" the old man said, scratching the back of his head, confused.

Greed continued, "I best be off Old Man. I got a lot of stuff to do before i start my training." Greed started heading off into the horizon. After all, he had so much to do, so many things to add to his collection. With a determined look in his eye, Greed smiled. Knowing that he is going to be the most powerful being. So he set off into this strange world to learn its arts and knowledge, and to seek friends that can help him reach his goals and help him grow strong.
Greed
Greed
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Greed - custom character Empty Re: Greed - custom character

Post by Aqua 4/27/2012, 11:14 am

Your application looks perfect, you're all added and ready to post!
Welcome to InfiniteDBZ! We're happy you decided to join us!
Aqua
Aqua
Champion
Champion

Character Info
Level: 22
Race: Human

https://www.facebook.com/JamieBankai

Back to top Go down