NPC Battle: Dabura vs Oroki (Seven Star Dragonball)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: NPC Battle: Dabura vs Oroki (Seven Star Dragonball)

Post by Yamcha the banned on 5/26/2012, 10:16 pm

Yamcha coulden't believe it, it was just imposible. He coulden't keep up with his speed...even with his tactic it was no use. Yamcha just dropped to the ground and landed on his right knee, his right fist hitting the ground.

"My name is Yamcha by the way. I came down here to investigate the loss of life. I do not know what you are guarding, nor do i wish to kill you...you have defeated the two who were after what you were guarding, I know it's a dragon ball your guarding though."

Yamcha then slowly got up from the ground onto his feet, "There is no way i can defeat you at the current difference in our speed so i will say that you have won this round...but ask yourself this: What's use will you be after your 'master' is successful and done with all of you? How will you continue to assist someone who will, with your help; be able to assist himself?"

With that Yamcha frowned, "This isn't over...we will meet again and when we do, i want you to have an answer for that question." He then gathered a icy white aura about his body and shot off into the sky, heading back to the look out to report to Kami and Mr. Popo about what happened in south city.

223 words
3706 words total

retreating. =(
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NPC Battle: Dabura vs Oroki (Seven Star Dragonball)

Post by Goku on 5/27/2012, 1:50 am

"There is no way I can defeat you at the current difference in our speed so I will say that you have won this round. But, ask yourself this, what's use will you be after your 'Master' is successful and done with all of you? How will you continue to assist someone who will, with your help; be able to assist himself?" the hero who called himself Yamcha said. "This isn't over, we will meet again and when we do, I want you to have an answer for that question."

With a robe still fluttering in the wind, Oroki chuckled. “Your knowledge of my Master, and his goals, is lacking clearly. It would be simple to think his mind worked like ours. That he would be using us to further his own goals. But, he wishes to rewrite the rules of our universe to better suite those with power.”

It was that moment that Oroki realized just how silent South City had fallen. It was the sort of silence that put ice into the veins and made children cry. The drums of war were certainly pounding now. The Organzation was under siege on many fronts.

This is the test, Oroki thought. The very thing we've been training for our entire lives.

He watched Yamcha fly off and scoffed. “So much for being a hero.”

-----

No light, no light in your bright blue eyes
I never knew daylight could be so violent
A revelation in the light of day
You can't choose what stays and what fades away

Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 81
Race: Saiyan