Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trunks Briefs Meets the GODDAMNED BATMAN

Go down

Trunks Briefs Meets the GODDAMNED BATMAN Empty Trunks Briefs Meets the GODDAMNED BATMAN

Post by Broly 5/29/2012, 2:50 am

Shana and I were having a C-box DM on another site, me as the young Master Briefs, and Shana...Well, he was...Well, I think it's best you read for yourself. A man such as myself cannot quite introduce the Batman as well as he.

Trunks Briefs: -Taking in a steadying breath as his fingers fumbled briefly with the lock, young Trunks made sure to keep one ear trained on the hallway behind him. He was almost through to the main safe; from there, it'd be a straight shot. Sure, it wasn't every day that Trunks burgled his way through an orphanage at one in the morning, but this occasion required such action; without the money from within the safe, Capsule Corporation would go under. Some would say the amount inside was a trivial buffer, but others would call it a necessary bolster to his cash flow. He needed cash now.- C'mon, lock! -Frustrated words from frustrated lips, as the boy's energy suddenly rose to life around him. He would probably have to force the lock with his energy, in order to get through. Why in the hell did Orphanage Doors need to be so tough?-
05/29/12 12:56 AM

Batman: "Master Wayne." Alfred's voice came through the computer as a black bullet sped across the night sky. A man doing a grey and black suit frowned as he looked down upon the computer. "You're close now. What will you do?" Bruce didn't respond. He would do what he always did. According to the reports, there was a man - no, a boy that had quite the extensive record behind him. A prince to a massive company known as the Capsule Corporation who had suddenly turned to the life of crime. Pressing a button, the bottom of the Batspeeder opened up, allowing the caped hero of the night to fall from the sky. He landed gracefully outside of the target building. "I'm already here, Alfred..." Batman growled, beginning to walk to the main doors.
05/29/12 01:00 AM

Trunks Briefs: -Trunks turned, as he sensed a moderately high power level arrive outside. He dropped the lock, swearing underneath his breath; who could have known he was here? It was too weak to be Father, too strong and fast to be Mother, and there was no way Goten would show up with that low a fighting strength...Who could have come? Abandoning the door completely now, Trunks slowly crept his way back to the front entrance, eyes narrowed in anticipation. His heart was pounding already, and sweat was dripping from his every pore...He certainly hoped this man didn't know how to spot nervousness in a target. As an experienced business man, Trunks certainly knew how to spot a man who was weak in the knees; the same could be said for experienced combatants...but the question lay there, how experienced was this man?- Yo, Goten, is that you? -The boy hissed as silently as possible, as he reached the main entryway.-
05/29/12 01:02 AM

Bardock: [9 Minutes peeps.]
05/29/12 01:04 AM

Batman: The caped crusader halted as he neared the front entrance. According to the readings on his gauntlets, his target was approaching. Batman narrowed his eyes. He wasn't one for direct confrontation. No, he would strike terror in his opponent's heart before dragging him away to Arkham Asylum. It took him only a moment to lay down a trap before leaping onto the rooftop with his cable. There, he perched, hand on a trigger that would detonate several explosive charges laying on the ground should Trunks draw too close.
05/29/12 01:08 AM

Trunks Briefs: -Trunks pushed open the Orphanage's doors with little more than a creak, allowing both of them to swing until they reached the edge of their hinges. For a moment, there was little more than a creak; then, came chaos. Explosions began detonating with lethal force just a few feet away, clearly in order to somehow stop him. Thank god they'd been on the other side of the doors, otherwise he'd have been totally done for. Gritting his teeth and crossing his arms as the heat exploded against his body, the youth felt the orphanage shake around him. There was no way this guy was serious; had he not even considered the safety of the people involved? Wincing as his body was forced backwards, Trunks cocked a quick bolt of energy in his fist, slinging his right arm toward the smoke and fire that lay on the other side of the double doors. Hopefully, he'd get lucky and take out whoever had laid those traps.- Are you insane?! This is an orphanage! You could kill somebody!
05/29/12 01:09 AM

Bardock: [Batman can post his final post, and it'll be ovah.]
05/29/12 01:12 AM

Batman: So the trap hadn't worked as effectively as Batman had hoped. But in his experience of fighting various super humans, such was to be expected. How did the caped hero know this much of his opponent already? Sure, the Batcomputer deep beneath fifty feet of rock was a great source of knowledge... but the beam of energy that tore through the door was also a tipper. As his target came out into the open, the dark knight let three smoke pellets drop. His muscular form came down swiftly after, taking advantage of the smokey cover. His justice would be brought with the form of a barrage of Batarangs thrown at Trunks. "Insane?" he echoed. "I'm the Batman."
05/29/12 01:13 AM

Trunks Briefs: [Can we get an extension? Both of us want a few more.]

Trunks Briefs: [20 more minutes, maybe? >_>;]

Bardock: [10 hour extension.]
05/29/12 01:14 AM

Bardock: [imean]

Batman: [I'm the Batman}

Trunks Briefs: [LOL]

Bardock: [20 minutes more, guys.]
05/29/12 01:17 AM

Trunks Briefs: -Small, black boomerang-like objects came jetting out of the smoke, leaving thin whispy trails behind them; what kind of gadgets did this guy have? Body flinging to the right as the batarangs went careening past him, the youth put his palm forward toward the Caped Crusader, aiming as carefully as one could while dashing to the side at a few dozen miles per hour. A pulse of violent, violet energy exploded from his fingertips, lighting both the entry way and the smoke up for his eyes to properly see. He could only hear his opponent's gravelly voice, as he was concealed by smoke; however, energy had a way of shredding most smoke shields. As he acquired sight of his target (and his first blast exploded against the concrete walkway in the background, Trunks caught his footing and fired again. This time, he would nail that crazy bat!- Are you serious? The Batman is attacking me?!
05/29/12 01:21 AM

Batman: "Master Wayne." It was Alfred again. "Might I suggest a different tactic?" Although the butler was trying to be helpful, the Dark Knight was not open to his banter. He didn't talking much. That was the Joker's gig. But he was forced to defend himself as yet another beam of energy swathed a path through the smoke towards him. Thankfully, Batman's reflexes were legendary. Diving to the side, the caped crusader avoided the beam narrowly only to stare into the head of another. Gritting his teeth, he brought his cape around him. The reinforced fibers took the blunt of the attack, yet he was thrown backwards with a grunt nonetheless. As he twisted in the air, Batman sent another barrage of Batarangs at his opponent. However, in the mix of this one, a hidden surprise was nestled within. An exploding Batarang.
05/29/12 01:26 AM

Trunks Briefs: -Trunks had been prepared for the Batarangs this time, however he had not taken into consideration the fact that Batman posessed a more varied arsenal than he did. As the Batarangs wove their way toward him, Trunks grinned; it was time to get some satisfaction out of this defense. His right hand, of course, came to his defense first. It slapped away the first batarang with little difficulty, before his left smacked the second to the ground. The third, however, he had bigger plans for. Using his right hand, the youth gripped hard onto some Batarang steel; he was gonna whip this one back at the old man. His body lurched forward as the first beep sounded; wait, what? The second came as he slung his arm forward in proper boomerang-throwing form, but the third came all too soon. The batarang exploded just in front of the boy, showering him with tile and fire, while forcing him to block off his nose and mouth. Losing a fight from smoke-fumes would have sucked; Goten would've never let him l-
05/29/12 01:27 AM

Trunks Briefs: -live it down! Body springing forward despite the fact that his skin was now covered in a dull stinging sensation, the youth determined it best to step in for some hand to hand. He had learned Martial Arts from one of the best fighters in the world; Vegeta. Surely, Batman couldn't compete? Leg cocked at his hip, the boy quickly covered himself with energy in an attempt to disperse any remaining smoke, and further increase his hit power. If Batman's reflexes were to suddenly slow, he would find himself at the whim of a hip shattering kick.-
05/29/12 01:30 AM

Bardock: [5 minutes.]

Bardock: [...4.]

Batman: Despite himself, Batman couldn't help but let a small smile cross his broad face as the explosion sounded in the night. The expresion was swiftly wiped off as Trunks charged at him. So, the boy possessed other talents, huh? It so happened that the crusader of the night excelled at martial arts. As the Half-Saiyan kicked at his hip, He wrapped his muscular arms around, halting the blow. From his right hand, he silently tried to stick a sticky bomb onto Trunk's boot before he retaliated. With a gloved hand, he aimed a hard punch at the vigilante's face.
05/29/12 01:34 AM

Bardock: [Duke, finish yo post son.]
05/29/12 01:34 AM

Trunks Briefs: -As the bomb stuck to Trunks' boot, the fighter immediately felt the difference; he didn't often have unexplained weight on his shoes. Frowning as he was forced to keep his leg in the air, Trunks brought his left arm up part way to block Batman's strike. He was forced to feel the sting of the Bat's bite, as the little device on his boot began beeping and the man's arm snapped, whip-like into his guard. He crossed both arms now, as the second beep released. He'd need to brace his body properly for that explosion, which would be taking place at chest level for his Bat Themed Opponent. When the third beep sounded and all hell broke loose, the young billionaire was forced to grit his teeth and avoid biting his tongue; if he wasn't careful, the explosion would consume his too.- Try this one, Bat-For-Brains!

--judging--

Batman: I'm Batman
05/29/12 01:39 AM

Alexei: lol
05/29/12 01:40 AM

Bardock: Batman, what can I say? You're the god damned Batman.

Alexei: No shit

Batman: You're coming with me to Arkham Assylem, bub.
05/29/12 01:41 AM

Trunks Briefs: WE HAVEN'T SEEN A RULING YET, BATS.

Batman: Batman needs no ruling

Batman: I'm the Batman

Trunks Briefs: LOLOL

Bardock: AKA, good spelling, great grammar, and from what I know of Batman (big fucking fan) you were quite IC. How you also included others from the Batman universe, like the Butler, was a great touch that only a character like yours could pull off.
05/29/12 01:42 AM

Bardock: Trunks, my nigga, you need to be more careful in Arkham City son.
05/29/12 01:43 AM

Bardock: AKA couldn't really spot any spelling mistakes, your grammar was pulled off nicely, and you were quite IC. I could definitely feel the words of Trunks in your posts...

Alexei: lol

Bardock: Trunks, you have another notch on your record. You have defeated Batman.
05/29/12 01:44 AM

Trunks Briefs: OHMG

Trunks Briefs: I BEAT THE BATMAN

Batman: Nobody beats the Batman

Batman: I'm Batman

Batman: You're still coming with me

Trunks Briefs: LOLOL

Trunks Briefs: -Is taken away by the goddamned Batman.-

Bardock: ...

Alexei: WOAH

Bardock: Gonna pretend that never happened guys.

Alexei: DONT WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS
05/29/12 01:45 AM

Batman: As for you, Bardock

Batman: Watch your back

Batman: Because I'm Batman

Bardock: *Blows up Arkham City*

Batman: *drives away in Batmobile with Trunks tied up in the trunk*

Alexei: Just wait till I come back from the dead.....

Bardock: *With a single Kiai.*
05/29/12 01:46 AM

Alexei: FUCK

Alexei: -is saddened that everyone is dead now-

Batman: I obviously had a kiah repelent on my utility belt

Batman: Because I'm Batman
Broly
Broly