Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random thoughts!

3 posters

Go down

Random thoughts! Empty Random thoughts!

Post by Goumi 1/22/2012, 8:25 am

These are the things that have occurred to me so far. Knowing me I'll probably think of more later~

1.) On the Activities page, it says "Your character may battle once a week alongside roleplaying and sparring. If your character loses a battle they may not battle again for a week." If you can only battle once a week anyway, does it really matter if you lose then...?

2.) Consumable items: are they permanent items that can only be used once per battle, or are they literally consumable, one-use-then-it-breaks type items? If the latter, they're totally not worth their cost in zeni and in the case of Arlian items, DEFINITELY not worth the cost in Warrior Badges. 3 Warrior Badges AND you have to be champion for a 10% stat boost? Please tell me that's a permanent item, and the Consumable status just means it's one-use-per-fight.

3.) Hell's Storm and Maximum Buster for the attacks list? I know Hell's Storm is from GT, but it's still awesome
Goumi
Goumi
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts! Empty Re: Random thoughts!

Post by King 1/22/2012, 9:31 am

1.) On the Activities page, it says "Your character may battle once a week alongside roleplaying and sparring. If your character loses a battle they may not battle again for a week." If you can only battle once a week anyway, does it really matter if you lose then...?

Answer:

Week 1, you can battle (Win).
Week 2, you can battle (Win).
Week 3, you can battle.

So on...

Week 1, you can battle (Lose).
Week 2, you can't battle (Rest).
Week 3, you can battle.

2.) Consumable items: are they permanent items that can only be used once per battle, or are they literally consumable, one-use-then-it-breaks type items? If the latter, they're totally not worth their cost in zeni and in the case of Arlian items, DEFINITELY not worth the cost in Warrior Badges. 3 Warrior Badges AND you have to be champion for a 10% stat boost? Please tell me that's a permanent item, and the Consumable status just means it's one-use-per-fight.

Answer: Consumable means it's one use only. You would have to obtain another one to use it again.

http://www.infinitedbz.com/h1-guide

Consumables

Random thoughts! Itemsbf
These are one time use items.

3.) Hell's Storm and Maximum Buster for the attacks list? I know Hell's Storm is from GT, but it's still awesome

Answer:

I support Hell's Strom to be added.

I support Maximum Buster to be added.
King
King
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 1/22/2012, 1:38 pm

Yeah I might tone down the cost in warrior badges. And, those techs could most-def be added.

EDIT: They're added.
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 81
Race: Saiyan

http://www.infinitedbz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down