Your first forum PRP?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Your first forum PRP?

Post by Broly on 6/18/2012, 9:02 am

Mine was...Well, here.

A boy with a reddish mohawk could be seen,leaving an apartment building.It seemed a nice day to him,as he would move to the local park.It seemed something was troubling him.
His head would lift up,as many people ran around him.'Screams?!',ran through his mind as he spun around.A quick TING would be heard,as he drew his sword,only to have it meet another blade.The peculiar thing...No one was holding it.
As he pushed forward with his blade,he felt his opponent's stance cave in,so he pushed harder.This pushed whoever his opponent was,back a step.[Tellable by sword.]The boy,Minosha,stabbed forward,only to be countered by a quick slice down.He would attempt to bring his blade back up,as he used his free hand to shoot a ki blast,at his enemy.
Almost too fast for his own eyes,the 'sword' rose diagonally,seemingly absorbing the blast with the blade.This made Minosha jump back,only to be blasted by the weapon.
It seemed to double the blasts power,as he was shot back,through a tree.As the remains of the tree fell,a glow would appear from the tree,as a volley of SMALL ki blasts erupted from it.The sword however,would parry them,as a small figure,enraged,rushed quickly out of the pile.A silver blur,and a spurt of red would emerge.
Minosha,and a now emerged,old man stood there.The old man was bleeding,and apperantly unable to defeat Minosha anymore.He would swing around,only to be caught be Minosha's blade.Both stopped moving,as the man collapsed.Although,Minosha was kind of hoping to find out who had hired him.
It was just as good knowing,he was safe.

Written in 2007; my first forum RP ever.
Broly
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 89
Race: Saiyan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your first forum PRP?

Post by Izon on 6/18/2012, 9:58 am

I don't have access to mine anymore. I started some 15 plus years ago. It was a DBZ site though. I remember playing my character Kyoto Kitsune. And the site that I remember the url to restarts like once a year and cleans up the forums.
Izon
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 56
Race: Demon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Trunks Banned on 6/18/2012, 1:49 pm

Mine was terrible...... Not even going to post it.
Kid Trunks Banned
Former Member
Former Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Celerus on 6/18/2012, 4:13 pm

The website I started on was completely shut down years ago. It was 2002 in AnimeBeyond if anyone remembers that site. I used to play a half saiyan named Gokoi.
Celerus
Fighter
Fighter

View user profile http://lolxlisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Future Trunks on 6/18/2012, 7:10 pm

Mine was a place called Saiyan Evolution. I was a guy named Sub-zero (Lol I know) that was full blooded saiyan. I then used the dragonballs to make myself half android, and renamed Neo. Haha. It was awesome. I think my final pl was 800,000,000+.
Future Trunks
Fighter
Fighter

Character Info
Level: 27
Race: Half-Saiyan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqua on 6/28/2012, 12:35 pm

Kikyo had walked for hours to find a secluded spot to think. She could see a small clearing in the forest ahead, and decided that it would do. Her mood was soured and she just wanted to be alone. She took off her shoes, settled down in the soft grass, and tried to lose herself for a while.

She had almost fallen asleep when she sensed someone closing in on her personal sanctuary. I am in no mood, she thought to herself.

Kikyo didn’t have to wait long until her intruder appeared. She watched the boy walk out of the clearing. She was confused by his relaxed demeanor. He looked mockingly self-confident. This only irritated her more. She shut her eyes feigning disinterest and waited.

As he finally reached her he cleared his throat to grab her attention. Kikyo opened her eyes and looked at the boy. His features were surprisingly friendly. He looked to be younger, but she knew that was even more of a reason to not underestimate him. What struck Kikyo most was his silver hair. The slight breeze waved a few strands in front of his brow. For a moment Kikyo thought he had a chance at being charming.

That was until he opened his mouth. "Erm, excuse me miss, you wouldn't happen to be a model in any...lewd magazines, would you?"

Kikyo had reached her breaking point for the day. She looked at the boy with daggers in her eyes. “You have some nerve!” she shouted angrily. She reached beside her and picked up one of her shoes. “Who the hell are you to invade my privacy and offend me in such a way!”

In one swift motion Kikyo chucked the shoe at the boys head, praying that in her blind rage she hit the idiot in the face.

Actions Taken 1: Special move Shoe Toss

Here's my first forum post ever dated 12/4/2011
Yep, I'm still a noob
It was a training battle and I actually won.
We won't go into where it was as most of you know :p
Aqua
Champion
Champion

Character Info
Level: 22
Race: Human

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/JamieBankai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sairai on 6/30/2012, 6:38 am

My first forum RP was on a site called Althanas, but a site switch and two crashes later, I no longer have the RP itself, but I remember it like it was yesterday.
Sairai
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 61
Race: Changeling

View user profile http://www.infinitedbz.com/t636-sairai-the-soft-hearted

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaos on 7/27/2012, 3:11 am

Actually my first forum based PRP was here, as for roleplaying it was about 95 or 96 on yahoo chat, a realm called Ayenee.

Last edited by Khaos on 7/27/2012, 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Khaos
Champion
Champion

Character Info
Level: 38
Race: Hybrid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigea on 7/27/2012, 7:18 am

Like Izon.

My first RP was about 15 years ago. It was at a sie called Dragon Ball beyond time. Or BT for short. I do not have access to the site or even know where my rp buddies are at nowadays. I was barely able to write 300 words back then and my first character was.. i forgot what my first character was lol.

Thinking back I have progressed so far.
Sigea
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info
Level: 46
Race: Changeling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John Dark on 8/15/2012, 5:29 pm

Dread wrote:I started on an Inuyasha site; I'd guess twelve years ago. I don't know if it's still up and I don't remember the name of it. All I know is that I was awful. My first character was a necromancer whose ultimate technique was summoning a giant zombie dragon. The second was a tiger demon with ice magic and poisonous claws.
John Dark
Champion
Champion

Character Info
Level: 82
Race: Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down