Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirit Bomb Quest

Go down

Spirit Bomb Quest Empty Spirit Bomb Quest

Post by Kid Trunks Banned 6/26/2012, 2:41 pm

Spirit Bomb

Medium Quest

Requirement: Must be a student of King Kai. Must be on King Kai's Planet.

Reward: 2,000 zeni and you are able to learn Spirit Bomb.

The ultimate technique of the Kais, the Spirit Bomb, is nearly in your grasp. However, calling upon the souls to lend their energy is not an easy task. King Kai uses ancient magic to seal away your powers, making you nearly a normal person. He casts you into hell and forces you to call upon the benevolent spirits of Other World to come your aide. Survive and prove yourself worthy to learn the Spirit Bomb.
Kid Trunks Banned
Kid Trunks Banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Spirit Bomb Quest Empty Re: Spirit Bomb Quest

Post by Kid Trunks Banned 6/26/2012, 5:21 pm

Day 1
Trunks collapsed at the tip of snake way. He had made it to the end, he just ran a million miles in a week. This was outstanding for a child. He just accomplished what seemed to be impossible. Trunks looked around. "No.....no....NO!" Trunks began to scream, "It's gone there's no plant around here!" Trunks jumped as high as he could to look around. As soon as he gained half the height of what he could jump he began to get sucked inward toward something. Then he saw it, "Kind Kai's!". The planet's gravity sucked him in closer and closer. The intense gravity pulled him until he smacked into the ground. He tried to push himself up but it was so strong and he was out of energy from the million mile run down snake way. The half Saiyan slowly shut his eyes for a brief nap. When he awoke he could see a weird man standing in front above him,

"Hi!" The man spoke, "I'm King Kai,".

Out of excitement Trunks shot up without a sweat, "KING KAI???!!!" The child began poking the man, " You don't look like a king, are you a fake? , because if you are I'll tear you apart!". Trunks swung his fist at the man.

"Nope," The strange man spoke as he moved his head and jabbed his hand into Trunk's gut. The force from the jab made the half-Saiyan fall down onto his butt.

"Whoa!, you really must be king kai!" Trunks quickly got back up and bowed to the king. "My name is-"

"Trunks I know, I watched your battle with Cell, I will gladly train you if you could tell me a funny joke!" King kai spoke while giggling.

"Fine, I know a really funny one," Trunks took a big breath of air then spoke, "Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps, "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says "Calm down. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a gun shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says "OK, now what?"

King kai's face lit up with a giant smile them he shot backward laughing hard, he laughed for 20 minutes straight. "Alright Trunks, I'll train you," King kai spoke.

"Yippee!" The newly reborn Saiyan started to jump up and down, forgetting about the gravity. Quickly he fell back down.

"Go eat some food then sleep, I'll wake you at 6 A.M. Sharp."

Day 2-3
Trunks woke up at 5:30 to really impress King Kai. He immediately ate some breakfast and then began to put his clothing on. First he slipped on his loose pants, then his shirt. Lastly he slipped on his boots and wrist bands. He walked outside for training to begin. King Kai walked out very happy that Trunks had woken up earlier and already started on breakfast.

"Well Trunks, let's get started," King Kai spoke.

They trained for 4 days. The following part is the Spirit bomb.

Day 6 The Spirit Bomb

Trunks slowly rose from his bed and walked outside where he went everyday. King kai was watching the earth with his special powers. "King Kai," Trunks spoke, "I'm ready for my training today,"

"O yes,"King kai spoke as he turned to Trunks, "Today you will learn how to do one of the best technique used by us Kai's,"

"No way!" Trunks shouted as he jumped high into the air in joy.

"This is a very useful technique. The spirit bomb is a special attack that is used by gathering energy from beings and placing it all into a ball form that is then fired at your opponent, it should only be used if all else fails and it can only end up killing your enemy, " The King looked toward the sky.

"Which means that I can avenge Master Roshi's death and murder Cell myself! " Trunk's fists began to clench and his muscles tightened, "Cell when I'm done with you, you'll be nothing but dust!" The rage inside the child was being unleashed in a fiery explosion.

"Trunks!" King Kai shouted, "You'll blow the planet to bits!"

Trunks slowed down slowly until his rage was done. By the end he was breathing deep and his energy was almost depleted completely.

"Do I have to do everything?"The King spoke as he placed his hands out and began to replenish Trunk's energy. After he was done Trunks stood upright again and gathered his breath again.

"Let's get training King Kai!" Trunks spoke as he dug his shoes into the ground with anticipation.

W.C. 796
Kid Trunks Banned
Kid Trunks Banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down