Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resignation

3 posters

Go down

Resignation Empty Resignation

Post by OldVegeta 7/2/2012, 1:30 am

I'm done now. The last few years of roleplaying Dragon Ball Z have been great experiences, but I can't manage to come up with Genre-appropriate plots lately. I think this was realized a while ago, and I thank you for not stripping me of my character before now- though I likely would have been indifferent if Vegeta had been given up.

I've got nothing left I can explore within the Dragon Ball Universe, and having my ability to talk and debate about things non-Dragon Ball imposed on has only driven me to realize I was done debating it when I started growing an interest in morality and the human psyche- the lines between right and wrong, what is justified and what isn't, and so on.

I hope to, if nothing else, make a brief return with an OC some time later this year, but seeing as I'll be a freshman and don't want to royally screw my GPA off the bat...

So. Duke, Brian, Jamie, Monika, Dabura(Ex-Dabura?), Jared (if you're here...) I'll see three of you on AOL occasionally. To the rest, good luck with the site and everything else you might be dealing with. May your marriage last through the panic-struck streets in December, and onward past the seventh (I think seventh...) annual (not quite annual, but I don't think Bi-Annual works either...) End of the World.

Whatever hate lingers against me from the many bad encounters I've had with people, or whatever, "Maybe he's innocent..." ness lingers from GOOD encounters with people, I doubt anyone will miss my unfinished plots and constant character jumping, numerous poorly worded arguments, or poorly designed characters.

As a final request, I'd like my name changed to "tl117," in memory of the epic name Alex gave my first ever account on ADBZ when I left. And if not, "Orchestra," "That Guy," "ChooseACharacterBro," or just "Another Vegeter," works...
OldVegeta
OldVegeta
Sensei
Sensei

Back to top Go down

Resignation Empty Re: Resignation

Post by Aqua 7/2/2012, 2:06 am

No hard feelings kiddo. Good luck with the new school year.
As long as you give it your best, you won't fail.
Aqua
Aqua
Champion
Champion

Character Info
Level: 22
Race: Human

https://www.facebook.com/JamieBankai

Back to top Go down

Resignation Empty Re: Resignation

Post by Broly 7/2/2012, 3:19 am

<3 We'll miss you! Don't be a stranger!