Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lin Kuei Missive #2

Go down

Lin Kuei Missive #2 Empty Lin Kuei Missive #2

Post by Sigea 7/18/2012, 11:07 pm

Mining Operation

Medium Quest - 3,000wc

Requirement: None

Reward: 2,000 zeni and +10 Villain Points

A group of Xenos have started mining for precious gems and metals within Namek's crust. However, they have not gone unnoticed. A group of Namekian warriors has arrived to stop them. You've been hired to protect the operation and see that it continues.
Sigea
Sigea
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info
Level: 46
Race: Changeling

Back to top Go down

Lin Kuei Missive #2 Empty Re: Lin Kuei Missive #2

Post by Sigea 7/19/2012, 6:56 am

Only a week had passed since the first Missive. The Lin Kuei had sent for Sigea and Lamp yet again. Their ability to discern the mission did the Lin Kuei proud and made the two tops most pleased. They disposed of whatever threat there was and recovered a barrel full of evidence. It was unknown to them why they were actually after the pieces but that would change at the current meeting. There second Mission was about to be underway!

“Sigea… Lamp…” The Headmaster Frost spoke to the duo while Icina was in attendance. “We have called you here of course for your next mission. But before we get to that we would like to explain your prior mission which was a full blown success by the way. Due to you two’s diligent work and flawless execution, we were able to avert the plan of a group of Namekians.” Frost sat down and let Icina continue. She was second in command and her job was debriefing so the Headmaster would have to do as much talking as he wanted to.

“Lamp, your report of the situation from you and Sigea’s experience were with Namekians who seemed to be secretive, vengeful and destructive. Sigea you mentioned a Amulet given to a Namekian that gave this being bright blue eyes which was an anomaly to the dark eyes all of their kind possess. Our Intelligence bureau has been mulling over the Idea that the Nameks are plotting on bringing back a cultist faction called The Wicked. The wicked is a group of Namekians who brought about the great Climate change in Namek eons ago. Not much is known except that these Nameks were sadists who valued destruction and carnage over peace and harmony.”

Icina stopped for a moment as she walked over towards a table and picked up a piece of metal off of it. It as a thin plate, full of metal. It had what looked like to be designs on it. These designs were actually runic formations which were used for a purpose. “These plates you brought back were a means to bring back The Wicked. They wish to utilize this power to over throw their own Guru whom forbade the research of this kind. We need more plated material and even artifacts from the Wicked Situation.” She tosses a plate to each of Lamp and Sigea who looked over the plates.

“The markings you see are indicators for absorption. These metal places absorbed energy and with this absorbing feature each plate has the power of a Wicked Namek. They were looking for something else besides these plates; we just caught them before they could find it. We will need more sufficient data before we can continue against The Nameks…”

Sigea nodded as Frost looked on with acceptance. It was now back on him. “Our team has been able to find a cavern with the same readings as those metal plates you brought back. We need more data as in how to extract this dangerous energy and possibly find out what these Namekians are planning. If these Wicked ones are the real deal, than we need to act fast. You will be guarding a small platoon of Lin Kuei to the location and you will protect them. The Nameks have not found out about it yet by our data but no telling. The Nameks boast many techniques with the energies and could possibly be able to sense us from great distances. Be alert and make sure to safe guard the team and make sure anything extracted from the site is brought back here.”

Sigea and Lamp set out to meet the platoon they would lead and protect. It was about 15 of them so 17 of the Lin Kuei would be going on this mission. It was a chance for them to not only gain more trust and experience… but for combat. Sigea relished in the fact that more blood could be spilled by their hands. The last time they had fought Namekians they were weaker. They were eager to show themselves what they could do.

TWC - 686
Sigea
Sigea
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigea 7/26/2012, 5:46 am

The trip had commenced. 15 Workers with two fighters. The two fighters being Sigea and Lamp. Since his first mission, Sigea’s form had changed drastically. It was the process of evolution. It seemed closer to the real thing than anything else. His skin was not pitch black but of a charcoal color. His natural armor was a chalky white with several jewel like pieces that were sapphire blue. They were on his head, forearms and legs. Horns, red eyes, and an Outfit commending that of his trade; a fighter. No longer a black gi as he wore a Navy blue gi from top to bottom. A red belt and sash coming from the left waist and down, hanging. He had no undershirt as he didn’t need one for he had protection from his natural armor given to him from the gods above. He looked akin to one of his kind but also similar to a demon, just parallel to it.

Lamp wore the same old white shorts, black vest with shite shirt and black greeves and vambraces. As they watched around, Sigea wa sin the front while Lamp was in the back. Lamp was guiding the direction of travel as they left their own Lin Kuei base and were approximately 10 miles from the location where they were instructed to dig. In the distance, a Namek who’s face was familiar was standing atop a large construct of earth. He looked down as unlike most Namekians, his eyes were blue and zero’d in on the group that walked.

“Eli..”

A voice called out to the Namek with blue eyes. It was the same elder as before. His name was Plean. “You have spotted our intruders?” Eli nodded and reported back all that he had seen. “Apparently it is a duo of fighters among them. One of them has a similar ki signature but I can’t place the image with the signature….” The elder turned around after Eli’s words. “My child. That is the changeling whom you fought before. He had gotten in our ways. His body may have changed but that seething energy can never be forgotten by me. You know exactly what to do…”

Plean nodded as Eli looked to the right and gave a slight whistle. On the right of him a few Nameks were sitting around each other, three in total. This must have been a plan to strike back at Sigea and his colleagues; but had the Nameks even known about what they were planning on doing? It didn’t seem so until the group with Sigea got to the site.

It looked undeveloped. A natural habitat un altered by the presence of Culture. A classic formation of rock built up around making boulders and entrances here and there. There was one path that lead atop the caverns and into more entrances. Sigea looked at a Lin kuei warrior and nodded as this one step forward and pulled out two things. A metal shard and a scanner of some sort. It recorded the reading of the metal shard and he began to lead the group to where the shard’s energy leaked in the caverns. Carriages of equipment went up the path as Sigea and Lamp floated upwards to meet the entrances of every cavern.

After a few checks they found nothing. As Sigea was on his third check she found something… or something found Lamp for that matter. A hard sound followed by a body coming out of the cavern could be heard. Sigea looked and floated downwards to the entrance where the rumbling was heard. A few grunts, both feminine and Muscular could be heard. Sigea waited to see what would happen and as he suspected a Namek was in the cave. It flew out…. Well got knocked out of the cave by the smaller pink demon. She stepped out with a smudge of dirt on her cheek and an enlarged left fist. Releasing the tension, her fist went back to normal size as Sigea folded his arms.

“Having a bit of trouble Lamp?” Sigea snickers as the Namek on the gorund inbetween them moves a few feet on his backside. He looked like he was scared. He was of the Warrior caste and he felt such fear from being alone in the dark with Lamp. “Cram it Sigea. It’s not like I have natural body armor like you. Im pretty and pink…”

She smiled as Sigea coughed. “Apparently not anymore…” He held up a shard of the metal which was shining enough to cast a reflection, and Lamp say it. The mark on her face that was brought by this Namek who sweated and let out a yell of fear. The antennae on her head began to glow pink and move like a dog wagging it’s tail. Her eyes swelled up as her muscles enlarged and pink steam came out of the holes in her head. Sigea looked over at the Namek and knelt down. “I can help you out here Namek. If you tell me where your friends are hiding I can call of the pink monster…” The Namek nodded as he he looked over at Sigea. He back away again. He didn’t even notice the Changeling until he directly spoke to him.

Sigea held up his right hand. It’s dark color with white nails etched a fear into the Namek further. A energy pulsating around the fingers of Sigea seemed like a pool of darkness, rippling with red bolts of jolting power. It swirled around in a circle; similar fashion to a whirlpool. A voice came out as Sigea looked up along with the group of their Lin Kuei warriors. “A Warrior caste with ability like that is of no use to us. Dispose of him if you wi…” The voice was interrupted as the energy in Sigea’s hand had blew a hole through the chest of the Namek. Smoke came out from the front side of his body as the eye’s of the dead Namek was white. Sigea stood up straight. “I’m sorry. He outlived his usefulness but it seemed he did infact bring you out. I should thank him..”

The voice started again after a chuckle. “Ruthless as ever aren’t we alien? Your kind is very much similar to each other; the whole lot of you. And thank him? You’ll have all the time in the world to thank that bastard…” Sigea smirks as he places his fists behind his back pressed against his spine. “No, I don’t think that will quite do. You see I don’t know his name. It would be better if you go in my stead. If you don’t know the way I can definitely show you…”

TWC - 1,805
Sigea
Sigea
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigea 8/2/2012, 7:22 pm

Thee two gave comments of familiarity towards one another. SIgea did not know whom the voice belonged to nor did he care. He figured it were some Warrior Nameks come to check out the cavern with the metal in it; just as they had been instructed to do. It was a job given to him by the Lin Kuei, and he intended to make sure he kept up with that creed. A Namek stepped forth from the shadows of one entrance and Sigea rose an eyebrow and a grin grew over his face. He took three steps forward and on the third step his right foot gripped the ground as he began to grow excitement.

This type of excitement was not from just the overall feeling of a warrior meeting another. On no, this one was far superior as he had dealt this particular Namek the death blow. He had did it and measured his death by his own power and eyes. However, that same Namekian stood before him as if they had never met before. “I don’t know what happened…” Sigea toted as the Namek took off the bandana over his bald head to reveal antennae and a pair of sky-blue eyes; something quite unlike the other Nameks in sight.

“You have no need to worry. The ways of our Elders are quite… malevolent as you can see.” Eli the Namek had taken off his arm bands and over coat. They hit the ground with a thud hinting that they were weighted. Sigea eyes noted the clothes and looked back up at the spot of the Nameks who stood before him. There were no longer three before him but two. He closed his eyes as a soft sound could be heard. He didn’t hear it though; he felt it.

Shiff

In front of Sigea a green blur appeared and had a downward slash with his right hand coming. Sigea moved his right arm up to deflect the blow and countered with a left punch. This was blocked by a strike of Eli’s own right. The two began to rumble as the colors of their bodies began to mix and mold in a blurred fashion. It wasn’t art per say but as their bodies entered a hyper state of combat it just looked like something a collage was made out of.

A knee had been delivered to Sigea, or so the Namek thought. As the cloth was about to connect the visage of Sigea faded away. “It’s not good to interrupt a guest on your planet Namek.” Sigea was now behind Eli with his arms behind his back and eyes lowered as the Namek dashed forward to create some distance. “Running now?” Sigea was behind as the Namek had reached his spot. “It took you quite a while if escaping is what you were doing…” A chuckle came from the Icer’s mouth while the Nameks blue eyes enlarged from the speed of the small alien.

Sounds of vibrations in the air was heard all around while the two moved through the ground creating small craters here and there. “Sigea… don’t damage the cavern, take it to the skies!” Lamp said as Sigea looked on to Eli. “You heard the demon…” Sigea said as he sent an elbow to the Namek., launching him in the air. The Namek stopped himself as he gained control over his body and opened his eyes. In front of him floated Sigea who looked down at his right hand and shook off some blood from Eli.

“I should ask this before we continue.” The Namek looked as Sigea started. “I killed you with my own hands; now your back. I don’t know of any kind of healing that can bring back the dead from being torn to shreds. Tell me Namek; how did you do it…” Eli shook his head and smirked. “Now I see you want to o this the hard way. I would so prefer if you all did not want it the hard way…” SIgea said as Eli seemingly got into a stance. His eyes lost the blue iris and were completely white. Energy from deep inside the Namek began to boil up as his very arms swelled to a larger size, like something huge was under his skin travelling to his palms. In A quick motion accompanied by a yell a wave of super-heated energy came out, one hand followed by another. The energy was a red-orange and seemingly scorched the very air surrounding Sigea. In a flash Sigea was bombarded by powerful thrusts of heated force followed by another.

Eli moved his arms continually for about twenty seconds before ending the streamline attack. The energy dissolved into nothing and smoke cold be seen. Eli stood up straight in the air and smirked. “That attitude of yours was your undoing Changeling…” A quiet snicker could be heard. Eli looked back around to find the Smoke all around the area had been knocked away. Sigea remained there… unharmed as if nothing had happened to him at all. “Indeed. But this upholding is what keeps me at never losing the footholds of victory Namek!”

Sigea said as he raised one hand, about head level and his smirk faded into a scowl which grew over his face, bearing white fangs of his. The energy in his right hand sparked with red lightning. The sparking continued as a moving motion of his hand coming forward could be seen. It was fast but appeared slow as a dark cloud surrounded his hand and followed this was a powerful burst of energy, being black and red; from Sigea’s hand. It was the Cosmic Cannon and it engulfed all that was Eli, save for his weighted clothing. It was not meant to kill; but to completely incapacitate the being until he could not move but still had consciousness. It did its job perfectly as the Namek collided with the ground and a thud could be heard.

Sigea floated down slowly and approached the Namek known as Eli. He picked his charred form up by the shirt and lifted him up in the air. “Now do I have to ask again…” The other Nameks took some steps back and began to fly off. Two bolts of pink came behind them and explosions followed, obliterating them into dust. Lamp landed and ushered the Lin Kuei to continue. “The Wicked…”

Sigea asked him to repeat it again, noticing that he said two words very low. “He said if we bring the Wicked; prosperity to father Namek would ensue…” With that Eli was tossed to the ground by Sigea. He turned and in an instant kicked the body of Eli into the air and off from the caverns. He gave him a chance to come back one last time. It was a thing to spare someone’s life but this was in fact humility for one to be killed at one point and brought back another time to only be spared while losing infront of your peers. He knew this Eli would come back and waited to see if any other Namekians would come to challenge him. He sat atop a large ledge as Lamp supervised the digging for the minerals and metals of this cavern. On the way back to the base Sigea noted something Eli had said.

“The Wicked…”

TWC: 3,032
Sigea
Sigea
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content