Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Hot and Rad Youth.~ [Solo]

Go down

~Hot and Rad Youth.~ [Solo] Empty ~Hot and Rad Youth.~ [Solo]

Post by Creno Valour 8/7/2012, 8:30 pm

Rotating his arms several times in rapid succession, Creno kept his eyes closed.

Creno was not the fastest of the students in his grade level, but he was certainly amongst the strongest. His arms smashed the bullets that came his way, he would sometimes catch them with his fists, eyes closed the entire time. His hands moved like a blur despite his lack of speed, he was not a slouch. The other soldiers fired their weapons at Creno. His ears twitched with each movement of the hammer as it released a bullet into the air. That was Creno's sole cue to act. Several of the bullet casings were spent and and laying on the ground. They were rubber bullets, of course, but they were still deadly at long range. Creno already had several bruises on his muscular body. His chest moved up and down with each controlled breath he took. He was an incredibly massive individual, the bullets seemed to bounce right off his body. A few more rounds were fired off, and the instructor, a woman named Axis Cruz, raised her hand in a fist. That was the signal to stop firing. It had been three days of intensive military regime training.

"Enough." Instructor Cruz said calmly. She wore a proud expression on her face.

The soldiers stopped firing their weapons at almost the same exact time she ordered them to.

There was the sound of weapons reloading, and Creno's heavy breathing.

His eyes were still closed and he remained in his Assault Stance.

At the moment that the firing stopped, the blurring of his arms stopped at the same moment. Creno was like a machine. He had become one of the most intense soldiers in King Furry's army of that generation. His arms rotated around several more loops and then finally stopped in a relaxed position. Each of Creno's muscles twitched under the intensity of the moment he was experiencing. Not everybody could undergo the type of intense training he had undergone. Yet, he was still a Soldier Third Class. He had not obtained any special rank within The Royal Army, yet, he was already recognized as one of their deadliest weapons. Creno had joined the army at the age of 22. He had started late, but he was on Planet Vegeta before he was on Earth, and his interest in Earth's military grew from the moment he had arrived on Earth. Creno admired the soldiers of The Royal Army and had dreamed of becoming a First Class Soldier. Creno's ki glowed about his person. It was a miraculous thing considering he had never had any formal Turtle Hermit School training. His training was pure military, and he was good at it. Creno opened his eyes only when Instructor Axis Cruz walked up to his person. Creno did not back down in shame or nervousness at her approach. He did not shy away because of fear. He watched her as she placed two of her fingertips against his broad chest, and slid them across his person. Creno did not react in any visible way what so ever.

He simply looked at her.

"What do I do now, sir?" Creno asked.

"At ease, Soldier." She said plainly. "You have done well to complete this phase of training." Instructor Axis Cruz said. "Not very many make it this far at all. You are the first of your class to do so." She had a pleased expression on her face.

Creno simply watched her, waiting for the next orders.

There was an almost detached quality to Creno's blue eyes.

At the same time, a ferocity and a intellect lurked there.

"What would you have me do now?" Creno asked hoping for some kind of an answer. He was not a patient person, but rather, was a man of action.

"Now..." There was a look of mischief in Instructor Axis Cruz's eyes. "...Now you take the rest of the day off to recover your strength. I need you focused, Valour." Instructor Axis Cruz was one of the most dangerous Soldiers in Furry's Royal Army. She was a Soldier First Class. The only female of the army to boast such a standing. "You just completed an intense training session that few Soldiers ever complete. The next phase will be even more difficult."

Creno looked at Instructor Axis Cruz and nodded. "I will be ready when you need me." Creno said carefully, speaking the truth.

"Very well, Soldier Third Class, Creno Valour." Instructor Axis Cruz said. "You may stand down and take the rest of the day off, you have earned it. Tomorrow be ready to begin the final portion of your training and the most difficult challenge you have faced thus."

Creno finally relaxed and took a deep breath. He bowed curtly towards Instructor Axis Cruz and then towards his gathered comrades. Then, he walked over towards the entrance of the training chamber, opened the doors, and left. Instructor Axis Cruz remained behind and trained the rest of her soldiers through their various stages of training. Creno could hear the screaming of the intense training even as far down the hall as a few yards. Creno carefully made his way to his personal quarters. He was still half-naked but did not care. He wore military dog-tags and his body was heavily scarred. He did not have The Saiyan's tail. His Father had removed it for him years ago so he could someday achieve Giji transformation. Once he entered the personal quarters that were standard issue, he slumped towards his bed. He only then noticed the intense pain in he was in. He'd managed to catch, repel, or outright block several of the hundreds of bullets that were fired at his body. However, a small percentage of the bullets had manage to cut through his defenses. These shells were powerful enough to cause severe bruises on The Saiyan. Creno carefully inspected the bruises, none were too serious but they all hurt like hell. Already, he had obtained several scars during his training. He would let the bruises heal on their own and scar up on their own. A Saiyan wore his scars with pride.

As soon as his head hit the pillow, he was already asleep.

Creno Word Count=1,042
Creno Valour
Creno Valour
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character Info
Level: 4
Race: Saiyan

Back to top Go down

~Hot and Rad Youth.~ [Solo] Empty Re: ~Hot and Rad Youth.~ [Solo]

Post by Creno Valour 8/13/2012, 7:55 pm

Creno awoke the next day with the sense that during the night, he had a terrible dream.

Touching his forehead slightly as he rose out of bed, he looked at the time. It read: 5:35 A.M. Perfect. Creno thought to himself and slid out of bed, he was skyclad. Creno always slept skyclad. As he got up, he got a stretch and yawned audibly trying to shake the grogginess off. It had been a long night, and a restful sleep. The events of the previous two weeks were fresh on his mind as he quickly got dressed. He was not a Human, he was Saiyan and Saiyan training was much more difficult. Even on Earth.

Creno had the potential to become one of Earth's mightiest Champions, he simply had to complete Basic Training in order to establish his place.

Once he was dressed, he turned and noticed the only other awoken presence in the dormitory staring right at him. It was the athletically built woman, Axis Cruz. Creno knew her quite well, she was fair but tough. With a strong sense of justice and fiercely loyal to the soldiers under her command. Creno saluted to her, and stood up straight, at the ready. In response, he saw her nod a greeting in his general direction.

"Make your bed and get ready for today's training sessions." Creno heard her say and he responded quickly.

Creno always followed orders, without questioning them. He made his bed and was soon situated within the training chamber. A hologram room capable of generating whatever scenarios that the drill sergeants could dream up. Creno stood in the center of the chamber, his eyes looking up at the single section of the wall that signified the observation deck. He knew somewhere in that room would be his instructor along with several scientists. They were analyzing the raw data that Creno was able to produce in a short amount of time. It was nothing short of impressive.

A voice boomed in the training chamber.

"Begin Session 1." Creno did not recognize that voice.

A moment later, reality shifted to the programmed reality within the training chamber. Creno suddenly found himself standing in the middle of what appeared to be a tropical rain forest. The temperature had increased drastically and the air was quite sticky with humidity. There was no breeze and the sounds of the jungle were everywhere around him. Creno could communicate to the people in the observation deck with a basic short-range radio comm equipment. It came in the form of a head set. He also had a small, portable computer attached to his left forearm. Unlike his battle against the mysterious construct that attacked the base a few days prior, Creno wore a full Soldier uniform.

It was black.

He also had black war paint etched on his face.

Creno could feel the moist earth beneath his boots as he walked forward and began his approach towards the target destination. This was a battle session, and he knew they would push him to his limits. Creno was analyzing data that was sent to his computer screen. He studied the information regarding his mission and what his actual objective was. Once he found out about the target, he did not flinch or show any hint of fear. He simply nodded and began to walk in the general direction of the target. Creno rarely hesitated, and rarely showed any emotion other than determination. It seemed like Saiyans were bred to be the perfect weapon, an as such, Creno exemplified their race.

Creno was clenching his fists as he got closer to the target. He did not bother entering any type of stealth techniques. Creno was a Saiyan and they were a very direct people. Creno would be certain to use similar Saiyan tactics in the events that would unfold before him.

He crossed a bit of terrain and found the encampment he was looking for.

They were armed. The group wore the symbols and regalia of an army called The Red Ribbon Army. The information that was being fed was information on Power Level, Ki Output and several other critical data. The bulk of the terrorists in this group were low-level Warriors at best, and not very well trained. Creno did not have to worry about them. What he did have to worry about were the targets themselves. They were ranking Officers of The Red Ribbon Army. One was a man and the other was a woman named Platinum and Silver. They were in the center of the terrorist camp looking at read-out data from some unknown source.

Creno had already used his computer to hack into their short-range signals and was working on hacking their long-range comm signals. One Creno hacked it, he looked at the software interface on his computer and carefully observed the data he was downloading on his computer. It was sensitive Red Ribbon data, and he was certain to encrypt the files once they were stored in the safer location. The files were then sent back to Creno's superior officers for analysis.

Once that was done, Creno walked towards the camp, snapping his knuckles as he walked forward.

He could hear the words from his superior officers.

"Avoid direct contact, Soldier Third Class, Valour!" He could hear them swearing in the background, but at that point, Creno simply turned off the communication equipment leaving only the forearm computer on. Creno activated a Powered Flight, hovering a few inches off of the ground and flew forward towards the central portion of the terrorist camp. He knew his superiors would not like that, but he did not care.

Immediately, the man, Platinum, looked up from what he was doing and turned towards Soldier Third Class Valour.

"Who the fuck are you!?" Platinum asked.

Silver immediately saw the dog tags that Creno wore. "It's SOLDIER!" She yelled and immediately gathered a machine gun.

Platinum drew a fancy looking sword.

"So...the hour is upon us." Platinum said as Creno landed directly in front of him. Creno took a look at the woman for a moment and then took a look at Platinum. His eyes remained fixed on Platinum. "Who sent you?" Platinum asked.

Creno did not respond, but immediately engaged Platinum and Silver directly.

Creno Word Count=1,142
Creno TOTAL Word Count=2,148
Creno Valour
Creno Valour
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Creno Valour 8/13/2012, 8:35 pm

Meanwhile-

Within the observation chamber, several scientists gathered information based on Creno's combat criteria and response time. Once the data was uploaded to the observation deck's computers, it was analyzed as well as the time it took for Creno to actually gather it. Several top military scientists were working on analytical information for the superior intelligence agency. The data itself was not as important as the efficiency that Creno used in actually getting the data. The main scientist was a man named Frank Reverend and looked over at the superior officer, Axis Cruz.

"We should abort, he's shut off his radio equipment." The scientist was getting ready to shut down the training chamber's current looping interface.

"Wait." Axis Cruz suddenly said. "Give him a chance, he'll provide the data you are looking for."

"But we can't have rogue Agents..." The scientist said trying to come up with some sort of a reasonable solution to the situation at hand.

"He is not a rogue." Axis Cruz responded. "He will become one of the greatest Warriors this planet has ever seen. Proceed with this mission, and you are under direct orders not to abort unless I say so."

"But, Instructor Cruz...Platinum and Silver software is our best Combat Software. We could loose Creno all together!"

"We won't." Axis Cruz said. "Trust me. I have faith in him, you should too. He is ready. Let him handle the responsibility for going off-mission."

Hesitating, the scientist moved his hand away from The Abort command sequence and returned to the observational duty.

"Instructor Cruz!" Came the excited voice of another scientist. "We have discovered an anomaly."

Axis Cruz looked over towards the scientists and sighed. She got up from her relaxed position and walked over towards them. "Show me. Put it on screen."

They did so.

A few moments later the strange bit of code that was discovered was on the main viewing monitors. Axis Cruz sighed when she realized what she was looking at.

"Who was responsible for reviewing the training chamber before this cycle started?" Axis Cruz asked.

"That would be Dean Jones." One of the scientists responded. "The data is always carefully analyzed but there is a risk of this event happening."

"Abort the mission." Axis Cruz suddenly said, she did not like what she was looking at. Somehow, the program had been weaponized and grew hostile.

The Command Line was uploaded into the interface.

Nothing happened.

"What the fuck?!" The scientist suddenly cursed. "Instructor Cruz, we have a serious problem here."

"God damn it, I said abort the mission!" Cruz said. She was clearly getting frustrated.

"I can't! The command line won't upload into the interface. In other words, the software is refusing to get shut off!" The scientist said. "It's self ware!"

"You mean to tell me..." Cruz said. "...He's all alone in there?"

"I don't know what to tell you, Instructor Cruz. But he was in danger the moment he stepped inside. There are security measures we can take to manually abort the program, but it will take time!"

"We don't have time. Begin the subroutines right away." Instructor Cruz had seen enough. She started to leave the chamber.

"Instructor, where are you going!?" The scientist asked.

"One of my finest students is locked in there with a hostile program. I cannot allow this to continue. I'm gonna rescue Creno if I have to bust the doors in with my bare hands!" She was angry, when she was angry her soldiers knew not to mess with her. She moved towards the training chamber and walked with a purpose. She was determined to rescue her best student from a potentially horrible fate. A fate worse than death itself.

She knew what was at stake there...

Creno noticed something odd almost the moment it began.

The communication display on his portable computer stopped flashing data, and he had no signal in his radio. He knew he had turned it off, but even with that, it should have had a short-range back up signal. It didn't the signal went off approximately five minutes after he had engaged Platinum in battle. He also noticed the mysterious light that swelled in Platinum's eyes that had a green hue to it. He did not know what any of it meant, but it was clearly not good for him.

Creno was unarmed but that did not matter.

He was a superior Warrior with Soldier training. Creno had taken several swings at Platinum's body with his large fist. Each time, the swings were evaded, but Creno did not give up. He did not hesitate, and most importantly, he showed no fear. Creno continuously evaded the sword slashes that were sent in his general direction. It was timed, almost like a dance and quite beautiful to look at. By that time, Creno knew he was surrounded by the soldiers of The Red Ribbon Army.

The grunts would pose no problem.

At least that's what Creno assumed.

He was now a part of a larger conspiracy.

Creno swung with a mighty strike to Platinum's head and the other ducked once again. Easily evading his strikes. By then, Creno was covered in sweat from the humidity in the tropical forest. Platinum paced around Creno, and Creno kept his eyes locked on The Warrior's form. Creno never once hesitated. He simply kept staring at the man and remained cold and uncaring. Though the truth was far from that.

"Well, isn't this something. Giving me the cold, silent treatment?" Platinum asked as he took another swipe at Creno with his sword. In reaction, Creno raised his leg and caught the top of the sword with the bottom of his boot. He pushed upward and propelled himself up so that he stood on the flat-side of Platinum's sword. He hovered there for a few moments, still staring at Platinum.

"You don't have honour." Creno suddenly said. "You don't deserve a Soldier..."

Creno Word Count=1,110
Creno TOTAL Word Count=3,258
Creno Valour
Creno Valour
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Creno Valour 8/21/2012, 2:13 pm

"So, that's the honour of a Soldier, huh?" Platinum asked. "I've heard about it, but have never witnessed it myself. Not bad kid. But you should have taken my generous offer."

"No." Creno said, he remained in his floating position, standing atop the man's sword with ease. "It is you that needs to surrender. Soldier is alerted to your presence, even if you defeat me, there will be more coming like me." Creno said. "I will not be the first, and I certainly will not be the last. You will spend your days fearing The Shadow." Creno said elegantly.

Platinum smiled. "Perhaps." Platinum said, and then began to ready himself for combat. "But not before I take you out!" Platinum said, and moved is sword out from underneath Creno's feet. Creno remained in his floating position and looked down at Platinum. Creno watched as Platinum moved with great speed, for a Human, and began to elegantly strike with his sword towards Creno's person. Creno did not flinch or hesitate. Right before Platinum began to attack, Creno raised his hand and focused some of his powerful Ki. The Saiyans were a Warrior race and bred for combat. Platinum would fall, Creno would see to it, even if it cost him his very life! Creno narrowed his eyes as his opponent moved, he knew that Platinum, to his credit, was about to probably go all out to try and kill Creno. However, what Platinum did not know, was the true extent of a Saiyan's might. As Creno gathered his ki, the world seemed to slow down and that brought a smile to his face. He looked at Platinum as the other warrior attempted his sword strike.

Right at the apex of his foe's movement, Creno attempted his "interrupt."

Launching a straight line of energy towards Platinum's chest, the result was a plain piercing beam that Creno knew would devastate Platinum. He fired the beam weapon from his right hand, his fingers fanned outward, and he the light of the energy, a golden hue. When the beam connected, on mark, Creno smiled wider. There was a sickening smell of burnt flesh, something Creno was familiar with, and there was a sound similar to a drill tearing through stone. The beam cut a hole through Platinum's chest the size of a golf ball. He clutched at his chest as Creno watched, the expression on Creno's face was almost terrifying.

"H-how did you do that!?" Platinum asked, blood flowing down the side of his mouth. He fell to one knee, and dropped his sword. "Ugh, damn..." Immediately, Silver ran to his side and held him she looked up angrily towards Creno's person.

"I'll never forgive you!" Silver yelled.

Creno scowled. "You. You need to be running." Silver was not the objective, Platinum was. Silver could escape if she chose to. Creno landed on the ground after a moment and walked towards Platinum and Silver, at that point, he did a Full Power Up. His ki burst around his body, shining radiantly and proudly. He saw the fear in both of their eyes, and that made Creno's heart race. He could defeat them both and wouldn't think twice about it.

Then, Silver did something that Creno had not expected.

Using her own body as a shield, she moved in between Platinum and Creno's approaching form. That made Creno hesitate. What do I do now, she is not the target? Creno was on duty, and he had to fulfill the mission for Soldier. That was top priority. Fuck it I'll kill them both. Creno thought to himself even as she moved he began to channel the energy necessary to fire off a powerful Ki Wave in their general direction.

"You coward!" Was all that Creno heard Silver say before he launched the wave at them.

A few moments later they were both dead and Creno was uploading the information from The Red Ribbon Army's laptops. They had not had time to wipe the hard drives which was careless on their behalf. Creno uploaded the information and sent it back to HQ. Once that was done, he was basically on his own. He knew he didn't have to go through the extremes he had just went through, but he was a Saiyan. Saiyans were Warriors and it was what one did. Creno looked at the peons of The Red Ribbon Army, he had just then addressed them.

"Your move." Creno said carefully to them. There were about twenty gathered me and women. Suddenly, one of the soldiers walked towards Creno and did something quite unexpected.

"You keep what you kill." The soldier said, and knelt down towards Creno. Creno immediately understood it when all the soldiers bowed down to him a moment later. Creno was now the established leader of his own military faction. However, real or not real it was. He had accomplished a great deal on his own. It had dawned on him then that he could simply take the whole fucking thing over. However, he needed to plan, and carefully bide his time until that point. No Empire was built over night, and he needed to plan his. As he stood there, it had not dawned him to turn back on his comm gear. He had probably missed out on a shit-ton of orders and other necessary data from HQ. He sighed.

Looking to his troops, he watched them carefully as one approached. A woman. She took out some equipment to embed a symbol on Creno's firm chest. "Master." She said. "Remove your shirt for me, please. I am going to give you a gift." She said carefully.

Creno removed his shirt and she began to place a tattoo carefully on his body, of a five-pointed star surrounded by a circle.

Creno Word Count=1,089
Creno TOTAL Word Count=4,347
Creno Valour
Creno Valour
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Creno Valour 8/21/2012, 3:05 pm

Once the communication equipment was back online, Creno could hear the people from the observation deck talking. He was getting restless and they were simply talking about some sort of glitch in the training program that he had no knowledge of. Once Creno was ready, he saw on a makeshift throne, and talked back with HQ.

"Creno here." Creno said.

"Thank God you're okay, man. Where the hell were you?" A voice responded. It was likely one of the scientists calculating data from Creno.

"The situation is under control now. I uploaded the data from Red Ribbon's drives and send it to you." Creno said coldly.

"You did what!?" The scientist suddenly yelled. "You were explicitly ordered not to engage the enemy!" Then, there was another voice in the background.

"Stand down." The voice said. "Creno, we got your data. You acted on your own and did a wonderful job of extracting the information from the camp. We are attempting to abort the program now."

Creno did not like that last part. "What do you mean, attempting?" Creno asked.

"We aren't gonna lie to you, kid." The man said. "There is a glitch with the training rig now. We're doing work arounds to attempt to counter act the glitch. It has the security systems offline and has kept you locked in the training chamber. Instructor Cruz is currently attempting to get you out of there..." The man said.

"I'm...trapped...!?" Creno asked. He sighed. "How long?" Creno asked.

"A few hours at least, but shouldn't be longer than that." The man said.

"Hours, huh?" Creno responded back. He smiled and looked at one of the women standing by him. "That should be enough time."

"Enough time to do what?" The man asked.

"I'm turning off radio communication for a while. Abort the program when you have the ability to. I will be waiting. Assuming there is no "threat" to my person." Creno said, and shut off his radio-comm equipment. There was a spark of hungry lust in his eyes. He looked at the woman carefully. "You there." He said. "Come here and get on your knees." She did as she was asked, he smiled and laughed.

Sometime later, the program was aborted and the cold, steel chamber replaced it. Creno stood there with his arms folded across his chest, he was frustrated. Though he had a pretty good time with the women in his command, he still felt anger in his heart at the fact that he had just been pretty much left out to dry. He turned towards the chamber gate, and it was opened after much debate and discussion from outside. Creno had unbelievably good hearing and could hear the people arguing outside.

Creno had been made aware that they had lost control of the training program somehow.

He'd basically been trapped in there for a while.

When the gates finally opened, Creno saw Instructor Cruz rush towards him, a look of genuine concern on her face.

"Thank God you're all right!" Axis Cruz said.

"It was nothing." Creno said. "I managed to complete the training."

"I know. Riven told me." Cruz said. "That's who told you about the situation at hand."

"First Class Riven Andrez?" Creno asked. She nodded. He was meeting more and more of Soldier's top operatives. "Okay. Now explain to me why the hell I was trapped in here in an otherwise routine training session?" Creno asked.

She had a somber look on her face. "Someone tampered with the data." Was all she could say. "We don't know anything other than that."

"You have a traitor in your midst." Creno said carefully. Then, he sighed. "So what is next?" He asked. He was always on the go.

"You're ready for more?!" She asked, as if she somehow expected Creno to be tired.

"Oh please." Creno said. "That was barely a work out." Creno was getting impatient with The Soldier regimen. They didn't have anything to offer him, and he was really considering simply taking command himself. He knew Cruz intimately by then, not in any sexual way of course, but what she was capable of. What she didn't know is what Creno was capable of. Creno sighed. He was getting very, very impatient. "So that's it then?" Creno asked. He had to know for certain. "That's all that your military has to offer me?" Creno asked.

"We've never had someone like you in our ranks." Cruz responded, she was at a loss, she could sense his frustration. "We are not ready. If you could just give us more time..." Cruz said.

"Then what is the hold up? I am ready to be a First." Creno suddenly said. "You are not even prepared to engage with someone like me." He said carefully, his arms still folded across his chest.

Creno smiled when her eyes went wide at what he had said.

"That..." It suddenly dawned on her that Creno might actually be serious. "Return to your chambers for a while, I will discuss a matter with my superiors." Cruz suddenly said.

Creno nodded. "Don't take too long, I am pondering simply just leaving and seeking out Kami or something corny like that." Creno said and stepped out of the training chamber. He was angry, but luckily, that sex he had just had in the training routine had helped calm his nerves. It had been several hours of sweet ass. He had liked that. And it had set in motion a series of events that would forever alter Creno. I can literally just take this shit over, and nobody could stop me. Creno thought to himself as he begrudgingly returned to his personal quarters to wait whilst the puny Humans deliberated over his "future". Creno made his own future. They had no say over it.

Creno Word Count=1,096
Creno TOTAL Word Count=5,443
Creno Valour
Creno Valour
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Creno Valour 8/21/2012, 4:51 pm

Creno sat in deep meditation.

He was trying to calm his troubling thoughts of late, but he also knew that he was probably set on a certain determined path.

The Humans were weak.

I can just take things over. Creno came to that sudden, and harsh realization. They aren't strong enough to stop me. But I am not strong enough to take on Earth's mightiest Warriors...yet. I need power, I am still fairly weak. In order for me to properly conquer, I must grow strong. But if this is the path I am meant to be on, what will my Father think? Creno thought to himself as he thought about his Father. The old Saiyan had been hurt in a battle and that had caused him and his family to flee to Earth. Sooner or later The Saiyans would come looking for his Father and his family to face proper: "justice". Creno had been waiting for hours whilst The Humans discussed his current status. Tch. They are taking too fucking long. How long can it take to discuss one Soldier's future?! Creno slammed his fist agaisnt the bed.

He was growing impatient, anger and impatience seemed to be tied together in a knot. He slid out of his bed and got dressed, carefully planning his next move. He would hear The Humans out before he made his final decision about matters. Walking out of his personal quarters, he walked forward and saw a committee heading his way. Instructor Cruz and Riven Andrez were at the head of the group, along with several other First Class. Many that he did not recognize and had never seen before.

Creno knew that look on Instructor Cruz's face; it was determination. That usually meant that something bad was about to go down. Creno clenched his fists in anticipation and felt his knuckles popping. If they were here for violence, Creno would settle it. Then he would seize what was his. He folded his arms across his chest when the small group of Soldiers made their way towards Creno. Creno did not waver or show any hint of fear. In fact, he wasn't actually afraid of them.

However, that did not mean that he did not respect them.

"Solder Third Class, Creno Valour." Instructor Cruz began, after all, she had always been Creno's handler.

Cruz pulled out a large stack of folders, and tossed it at Creno's feet. "That is your entire history here with us at Soldier. Since the moment you joined our ranks you have always excelled at everything you did or attempted. Rapidly becoming one of the most notable students that our Agency has ever been blessed to receive." Cruz's face remained completely serious the entire time she spoke, Creno had expected that though. He would get no preferential treatment over any other Soldier. "However, we have come to a conclusion." Cruz said.

"And that is?" Creno asked.

"Soldier Third Class, Creno Valour." Cruz began. "It has come to our conclusion that you are not ready to undertake The Final Trials as you currently are." Cruz continued. "Furthermore, your training session will be reduced considerably until you have picked up the missing slack and made up for your improper attitude." Cruz continued. "You are highly skilled, Creno Valour, but you are holding your own self back. And your recent actions during the last training session leaves something to be desired. You are not fit to be a First." Cruz finally said.

"By whose standards?" Creno suddenly asked.

"Come again?" Cruz blinked having sincerely not expected that.

"I asked, by whose standards. I am the one who is attempting to better himself, I come into this "organization" expecting to improve my capacity. Not be held back by pencil pushing dickheads." Creno thought back to his home-world on Vegeta. Someone like him would have received accolades for his accomplishments, not be held back by scared pieces of shit. "Now I find out you're not even ready to help me advance." Creno suddenly started laughing. "Back home, at Vegeta, the lot of you would just be bitch-slapped all day long for holding back good Soldiers." Creno suddenly made up his mind. He stopped laughing. "I have decided to sever ties with you."

"Creno, wait." Instructor Cruz said. "This decision is for your own good..."

"You know nothing about what's good for me. I am tired of waiting, I am tired of being held back." Creno said. "You're not prepared to have a Saiyan in your ranks. That much is clear to me now, I have tried and been patient long enough." Creno began to walk towards the group of flabbergasted First Class Soldiers. He stopped when he stood next to Instructor Cruz. "I have always respected you, Instructor Cruz. I have held you in the utmost integrity until now. Now, I see what you are really about." Creno shrugged. "'Tis a pity. We would have made a fine couple in another life." Creno said that and never really knew where that part came from, but it came from somewhere. He liked the shocked look on Instructor Cruz's face, it was almost like a slap to the face. Creno suddenly had Soldier First Class Riven Andrez standing in front of him.

"Where do you think you are going, Soldier?" Riven asked.

"You are no longer my Superior Officer. Get the fuck out of my way, I am only going to warn you once." Creno threatened, he looked at Riven.

Just as Creno saw that Riven was about to take an attack on him, Instructor Cruz interrupted. "Riven." She said. "Stand down. Just let him go, okay? We already fucked up and cannot handle a Soldier of his caliber. Let him go. We will discuss this matter later. As to where we went wrong." Cruz then looked at Creno. "Creno." She said. "I hope someday you will return back to us and continue with your training." She said, almost pleading.

"I won't." Creno responded. "No more training can you offer me." Creno said carefully. "Instructor Cruz, I hope your lot is ready the next time someone strong comes through your ranks and you don't fuck them as thoroughly as you have fucked me."

With that, Soldier Third Class Creno Valour left and was no longer a part of Soldier. He considered an alternative path that day, a path that was suggested by the fluked training scenario he had undergone earlier. The training programs were based upon real villains that were out there, somewhere in the world. It will be fun to fight someone strong for a change. Creno thought to himself and moved to seek out the true remnants of The Red Ribbon Army. Perhaps there, he would find a better home.

Creno Word Count=1,260
Creno TOTAL Word Count=6,703
Creno Valour
Creno Valour
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content