Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sneak Peak [Seventeen vs Goku]

2 posters

Go down

Sneak Peak [Seventeen vs Goku] Empty Sneak Peak [Seventeen vs Goku]

Post by Cyborg 17 8/8/2012, 2:31 am

Having finally found time to break away from his very demanding training regimen laid forth by his current sensei, the Crane Master Shen, Seventeen's curiosity ate away at his every thought. With each time the old master of martial arts would mention his nemesis Roshi, his mind would go into a sort of speculative state. He'd consider just what he might be up against when it came to facing this somewhat legendary Goku character. The discerning cyborg could not help but wonder if the tales told held water and if the warnings should be heeded.

The thoughts would continue to eat at him until he'd gotten the chance to see for himself and the anticipation of the moment was becoming too much to bear. The wait would drive even the most collected of individuals such as himself insane. The drive to overcome all who stood in has path was the reasoning for his current state. He would have to seek out the storied immediately, if for nothing more than a scouting mission.

The timing was just right. Master Shen was taking one of his periods of meditation or so he called them. From what Seventeen could tell, the old man was not simply meditating. There was some sort of communication going on between him and someone or something else. While the thought was perplexing, Seventeen hadn't bothered to look further into it. Instead, he would chalk it up to a man's mind withering and slowly entering the state of senility. Didn't matter. The teaching was surely second nature by this point and was all that the cyborg needed from the relic of a man.

Seventeen also took the time to notice that his partner in training Novashen had been missing, as well. By the look of it, he'd probably had his own endeavors to look into and would probably not even notice Seventeen's absence. As for the other students, they would hardly take the chance of questioning any of Seventeen's doings. After he'd made an example of one them, the others seemed to just follow in suit.

After making the observations, he activated his internal scouter. While his initial idea was to simply track the highest power level on the planet, the data gathered by Gero reminded him that most of great warriors of Earth had managed learning to mask their true capabilities. This left him with no other choice than to do things the old fashioned way. A hunt.

Without even so much at a glance at his fellow peoples, Seventeen hastily began dashing through the training fields past dummies and such before bolting off into the air toward his first destination which was the one place he was sure to find answers, if not the man himself.

Kame House.

As he was flying, the thoughts continued to race throughout his mind which was comparable to that of a super computer constantly completing several variations of calculations. At the moment, Seventeen was contemplating the idea that he might be entering a proverbial lion's den. Though, judging by what he'd encountered as far as Roshi's current pupils, there was not too much to worry over. Those who got in his way would perish.

It became evident he was closing in on his destination when he noticed a secluded island and the big letters across the small house reading "Kame House". This is it..

As Seventeen came in for landing, he saw smoke rising from the landscape and a pink sort of garment blowing in the wind. Enhancing his vision, a man's figure started to come into more of a clear view. Slowing to a levitation, he stopped just at the tide before coming to a complete landing with his arms folded over his chest and an eyebrow raised at the scenery.

"This is the training grounds of the great Master Roshi? That would explain why his students are so mediocre and some even downright pathetic. You have got to be kidding me.."

Scanning over the island, he'd noticed only a few of the pupils were present and prepared to defend their 'dojo' with their lives. One of them stood out, looking the laziest of them all. If the cyborg hadn't known better, he might have thought he was sleeping beneath those completely tinted sunglasses. However, the dirty magazine folded over his chest told another story.

After analyzing the surroundings he turned his attention toward the fellow who'd been manning the helm of the grill. He'd worn the traditional Turtle Hermit pupil garb, though what struck Seventeen has sadly hilarious was the ridiculously frilly pink apron covering the outfit.

As Seventeen looked over the man from the feet up while choking back laughter, his laughter got a little easier to choke back as his eyes leveled with those of the would-be chef. After getting a full view of the face and wacky looking hairstyle, Seventeen's icy blue eyes widened in a complete stupor. "Don't tell me.. YOU'RE Goku? This just gets funnier by the second, it's unbearable. Wait until Novashen hears about this one, he's going to keel over!"
----
WC: 848
Cyborg 17
Cyborg 17
Fighter
Fighter

Character Info
Level: 10
Race: Construct

Back to top Go down

Sneak Peak [Seventeen vs Goku] Empty Re: Sneak Peak [Seventeen vs Goku]

Post by Goku 8/8/2012, 3:14 am

The grill was just getting hot, Goku could feel the heat radiating from it. He stared blankly at the apron that Oolong had handed him. It was bright pink and covered with frilly lace. He had asked for it simply because he didn't want to get grease on his outfit. Chi Chi had just scrubbed it clean and she would kill him if he stained it again.

“It's all we got,” Oolong said and shrugged. The anthropomorphic pig wore a pair of dark aviators, concealing his eyes. He had his shirt off and was soaking up the bright rays. In one hand was a cigar and in the other a glass of scotch covered in condensation. The ice cubes had shrunk in the heat.

The pig sipped the booze and took a puff off the fatty.

“Well, it's not my ideal color, but beggars can't be choosers,” Goku said and put it on, tying it behind his back.

The burgers went on with a loud sizzle. Goku took the spatula in hand and lowered the lid, listening to the crackling sound of them cooking.

Master Roshi was on the beach, drinking lemonade and reading a magazine. Goku found odd to see him in his youthful form, but he was happy that his sensei had a second chance to do good again. He had felt quite guilty that he did not prevent his Master's death at the hand of the monster known as Cell. But, Roshi had insisted that it had all been for best.

"Don't tell me.. YOU'RE Goku? This just gets funnier by the second, it's unbearable. Wait until Novashen hears about this one, he's going to keel over!" a voice said.

Goku looked up. He had not sensed anyone arrive on the island and admittedly startled. He felt grip tightening around the spatula as he examined the individual.

He looked human, like nothing more than a skinny kid in goth clothes. There was something about him that reminded Goku of the pretty boys he saw on the drama shows his wife watched. But, his eyes were different. They seemed to take in everything all at once, and he had a funny way of blinking, as if he were putting too much effort into it.

“I am,” Goku said. He opened the grill's lid. Smoke and steam rose up. Using the spatula he flipped the burgers in quick succession. “Who are you buddy?”

WC: 408
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 81
Race: Saiyan

http://www.infinitedbz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg 17 8/13/2012, 3:07 pm

”I am” Goku had responded, confirming his identity. Certainly not what the cyborg had been expecting, as far as the demeanor of a much feared warrior. A man poised over a grill in a vibrant pink apron grilling up burgers, instead the expected diligent training. Quite the far cry from Seventeen’s assumptions. ”Who are you buddy?”

Taking a moment to gather himself, Seventeen began to pace forward. With his first step, he could sense the movements of the surrounding pupils preparing to close in and defend Goku. Without so much as a glance toward them, the cyborg calmly warded them off with a warning. “Easy there, boys. Don’t get yourself killed, I’m only here for one thing. Let’s not ruin the party.”

Closing in on the famed fighter, Seventeen gave his best attempt at gauging Goku’s power level but to no avail. The scouter read no higher than that of a everyday civilian. A peculiar technique and quite the feat without the use of outside sources such as his own mechanical enhancements. With his failed attempt, he paused just about six feet from Goku and the grill. “My name is Cyborg Seventeen, a creation of a nemesis of yours. Perhaps the name Dr. Gero would hold more weight with you. If such is the case, I suppose you’ll know why I am here.”

With his arms still folded, Seventeen kept his relaxed composure to give a sort of impression that his guard was down. It was almost as if he were daring someone to move in on him so that he give himself an excuse to put another of Roshi’s students down. Still, he kept his cold gaze locked with Goku’s own. “How about you stop hiding that strength of yours and show me what I’m really up against? Surely, you’re more than you appear to be. A fool decorated in pink. I’m still in disbelief that you are actually the Goku. However, it’s all the same to me. In the end, I have a duty to carry out.”

---
WC:351
Cyborg 17
Cyborg 17
Fighter
Fighter

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 8/14/2012, 1:46 pm

“Easy there, boys. Don’t get yourself killed, I’m only here for one thing. Let’s not ruin the party,” the stranger said.

Goku glanced around. The other students seemed a big aggravated by the new arrival. He couldn't help his chuckle. “Yes, there's no need to get all worked up. I brought plenty of burgers to go around.”

There was something very strange about the teen before him. Goku had not sensed his arrival. As he concentrated on his spiritual energy, he realized, there was absolutely nothing. It was almost as if he were a dead man walking. He felt a bit nervous, not quite sure what to make of it. How exactly had he seemed alive, but with no spiritual energy?

Perhaps he's discovered a trick that I haven't yet. To feel as if you are not even a living being, that is quite the accomplishment.

“My name is Cyborg Seventeen, a creation of a nemesis of yours. Perhaps the name Dr. Gero would hold more weight with you. If such is the case, I suppose you’ll know why I am here,” the teen said.

Goku nodded. As Seventeen neared him, he saw that upon his shirt was the insignia of the Red Ribbon Army. It made sense to him, now. He was not a living being after all, he was a cyborg. Goku had encountered some of the Red Ribbons Army's machines before. He had not been able to sense them either.

Tapping his chin, Goku tried to remember if he had ever heard of or met a Dr. Gero. He simply shrugged.

“Can't say I recall him. The Red Ribbon Army has been long defeated,” Goku said. “I helped bring them down when I was just a little kid. It's been way too many years.”

“How about you stop hiding that strength of yours and show me what I’m really up against? Surely, you’re more than you appear to be. A fool decorated in pink. I’m still in disbelief that you are actually the Goku. However, it’s all the same to me. In the end, I have a duty to carry out.”

Goku couldn't help but laugh as he thought about it. He was a bit silly looking, after all. “This is the only apron Master Roshi had, but I can see where someone would underestimate me because of it. If you want to spar me, I don't mind. It's been awhile, to be honest, but I keep my skills sharp everyday with a work-out routine. You want a burger? We can get started after lunch.”

The sizzling of the grill and the mouth-watering aroma of the beef was causing his stomach to growl like a bear who had just emerged from hibernation.

“Oh. Do Cyborgs eat?” Goku asked, perking a curious eyebrow.

WC: 460
TWC: 868
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg 17 8/14/2012, 6:26 pm

“Can't say I recall him. The Red Ribbon Army has been long defeated,” Seventeen raised an eyebrow, still remaining in his completely stoic stance. Oddly enough, it put his foolish creator's grudge even more in perspective though not exactly in a very understanding one. The cyborg had always felt his own way about the ignorance of such a vengeful mission, but was compelled to carry out his purpose, anyhow. “I helped bring them down when I was just a little kid. It's been way too many years.”

"Yes, and as things would seem, the old man is still-- er.. was a bit bitter over that. While I have nothing personal against you, Goku, I do find the idea of taking out the greatest warrior in the history of Earth to be a sort of defining goal. I understand you're quite the sporting guy yourself, am I right? If so, I doubt you'll have a problem with what I will I have to do."

With that, he remained in his firm position and unfolded his arms to roll up his sleeves, as he continued to listen to Goku. “This is the only apron Master Roshi had, but I can see where someone would underestimate me because of it. If you want to spar me, I don't mind. It's been awhile, to be honest, but I keep my skills sharp everyday with a work-out routine. You want a burger? We can get started after lunch.”

Seventeen heard the mention of the old Turtle Hermit and took another glance around for the relic of a martial arts master. Though he could not see the man, he had a sort of intuitive inkling that Roshi was indeed present. If given the time, he would look further throughout the grounds.

Just as he was finishing the rolling of his sleeves, he caught Goku's last mention of beginning their combat after lunch. The cyborg grunted a bit under his breath, his jaw dropping only slightly while his eyes remained stern and almost insulted by the idea being made to wait so that this oaf could enjoy a meal. “Oh. Do Cyborgs eat?”

Groaning a bit more, he remembered this was an operation through a window of time and said window would have to close eventually. With the thought bearing down, he gritted his teeth and narrowed his eyes back toward the apparently aloof Saiyan. "Look, I didn't come here to chow down, I came to fight. Quit doddling and let's do this."

With that, Seventeen was off. In a mere instant he was just inches from Goku and poised to land a kick aimed for Goku's midsection, just at level of possibly taking out the grill as well.
----
WC: 452
Cyborg 17
Cyborg 17
Fighter
Fighter

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 8/16/2012, 9:00 pm

"Yes, and as things would seem, the old man is still-- er.. was a bit bitter over that. While I have nothing personal against you, Goku, I do find the idea of taking out the greatest warrior in the history of Earth to be a sort of defining goal. I understand you're quite the sporting guy yourself, am I right? If so, I doubt you'll have a problem with what I will I have to do,” Seventeen said.

Goku couldn't help but blush a little. “Greatest warrior in the history of Earth, well sheesh, I don't know what to say. I do work hard, so it's nice to have a fan.”

"Look, I didn't come here to chow down, I came to fight. Quit doddling and let's do this,” Seventeen said.

“Well, at least let me finish my friend's burgers, I don't want them to burn.”

Seventeen apparently didn't care to wait, because he vanished in a blur of motion. He was fast, Goku was astonished really. Having not been able to sense him, he didn't know what to expect. Not to mention, he had been completely off-guard as he cooked.

The kick slammed through the grill and into his stomach. Hot coals and burning grease splattered onto the bright pink apron he wore. Goku gasped for air, as it had been knocked from his lungs. He vaulted backwards, doing two high back flips. Sliding to a stop in the sand, he tore the pink apron off of him and discarded it. Both of his ebony eyes narrowed at his opponent.

“That was really mean, Master Roshi will have to buy a new grill now.”

He couldn't help the irritation he felt at his opponent's actions. Sure, he didn't mind challengers, but to come to his cookout and smash things, that was plain rude. This Seventeen fellow—and Goku wondered what the hell was up with him having a number instead of a name—had crossed a dangerous line.

Goku let a bit of his spiritual power seep out, bringing himself near to the level he judged had come from the cyborg's kick. He didn't want to play all his cards, not yet. No, his opponent would have to work for it.

Cupping both of his hands in front of him, he drew them back behind him. Shimmering blue light began to swell out of his palms as a small ball of spiritual energy was formed. It was the signature technique of the Turtle School. If Seventeen could stop this sort of attack, Goku would truly be able to judge his abilities.

“Ka-me-ha-me-ha!”

After the chant, Goku thrust both hands forward, fingers curled, taking aiming directly at Seventeen. The ball of energy suspended between them ripped forward into a torrent of blue-white energy. Sand sprayed to the left and right, as the energy's pressure displaced all around it

- Ki Control & Mastery to bring all stats to 200.
- Kamehameha

WC: 478
TWC: 1,346

Last edited by Goku on 8/17/2012, 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg 17 8/17/2012, 5:40 pm

“That was really mean, Master Roshi will have to buy a new grill now.”

Seventeen heard Goku's reaction to the complete destruction of the grill and couldn't help but notice him hardly making a mention of the impact the kick may have had on him. Skidding to stop just behind where Goku and the grill once stood, he cocked his head back over his shoulder with his typical stoic demeanor before shooting his signature smirk of confidence. He then nodded, and made a full turn around. "Poor guy. Do I at least have your attention, now?"

The cyborg could tell he was beginning to get a bit of a rise out of Goku by now, though it was not all he'd been hoping for, yet. Still, it was enough to get a ki signature from the Saiyan's being and lock it into his own registry. After getting ahold of the energy’s signature, he was now able to complete analyze it and cross reference with the information on Goku already gathered by Dr. Gero. Doing so would possibly give him a slight edge and allow him to always be on his toes during their encounter.

Through Seventeen’s eyes, he could see a scouter completely analyzing Goku from head to toe and even finding what few weaknesses he may have had. “Ah, does not seem much has changed since Gero’s last check up on you. This oughta be a blast.”

By the look in his opponent’s eyes, Seventeen gathered that he might Goku enjoy this battle more than he knew at the moment. The sudden rise and abrupt halt in the power indicated that it was a controlled stoppage in growth. The heroic fighter was holding back, as expected he would. “Come on, Goku. I’m not made of glass, you don’t have to go that easy.”

Just as he’d finished the remark, he noticed Goku falling back into a crouched position and clasping his wrists together with each hand clasped toward the other. Seventeen’s smirk remained, even revealing some teeth at this point. “Ah, I know this one! Yes, the old man made it very clear in his files to be very careful of that technique of yours.. what was it called?”

Before Seventeen’s database even got a chance to register what was headed his way, Goku began speaking the chant that came with the attack.

“Ka-me-ha-me-ha!”

“Yeah, that was it!”

The instant the the chant was completed, an immense burst of energy ripped from Goku’s open palms which were now pointed directly at Seventeen. The velocity of the blast caused sand to whip up in every direction and the wary bystander’s took cover, some just by shielding their eyes. However, instead of moving, Seventeen stood in place and simple crouched into a shielded position with his arms crossed in an X-like formation across his torso and over his head. The beam hit him head on and would’ve have probably cleared the average man straight from their clothes.

Many murmurs could have been heard about how “there was no way that guy could take that!”. However, as the dust began to settle, the silence swept back over the onlookers and jaws began to drop as they clamoured amongst themselves, again. Sand whisked away to reveal Seventeen still standing, with his eyes steady deadlocked in Goku’s own gaze. “Wow, not bad. I can see why he was so worried about that one. Definitely stung a bit, I couldn’t imagine if you were actually trying. I’m a bit insulted that you hadn’t. Maybe I’ll have to ease you into it. Baby steps, I understand.”

The cyborg dusted himself off a bit, attempting to get the sand off his jeans and his shirt sleeves while also examining himself for any cuts or bruises. There were few, hardly enough to hinder his ability to compete. “Alright, enough toying around. Let’s get this show on the road, Goku.”

My turn.

Immediately dashing toward Goku, Seventeen appeared to have just a second before attempting strike him. While Goku may have been bracing himself to defend against the attack, the Seventeen would reveal itself to only be an illusion as the actually attack was delayed just behind it. The resourceful cyborg knew it might not be so easy to fool someone who was supposed to be the greatest fighter on the planet, though he figured he would take his chances by following up with a flurry of punches all aimed straight for the head.

After a quick three strike combo, he would follow up with a heavier punched intended to get Goku to push deeper into those reserves of his.

---

1. Block
2. Illusion Attack + Pummel
3. Strike

WC: 789
TWC: 2,440
Cyborg 17
Cyborg 17
Fighter
Fighter

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 8/17/2012, 6:30 pm

The rip-roaring sound of the Kamehameha came to a crashing ending as it made impact with Seventeen. Goku felt the sudden resistance and his arms jerked back. His wave had no where else to go and had been stopped dead.. The following explosion was bright and whipped up even more sand into a large cloud, concealing his opponent.

The fighter waited patiently, his arms resting at his side. The sand dispersed with a heavy gust of a gale. Goku took a deep breath and the briny stench of the sea filled his nostrils. The drifting bits of sand tickled his face and got into his eyes, causing them to water.

Seventeen looked largely unharmed by the assault.“Wow, not bad. I can see why he was so worried about that one. Definitely stung a bit, I couldn’t imagine if you were actually trying. I’m a bit insulted that you hadn’t. Maybe I’ll have to ease you into it. Baby steps, I understand., “ he said.

“My grandpa always told me, 'never put all of your eggs into one basket,'” Goku said and flashed a smile at the cyborg.

“Alright, enough toying around. Let’s get this show on the road, Goku,” Seventeen said before launching his assault.

The android dashed straight at him. Goku noted how he ran with a refined grace. He didn't have the muscles of the fighter, nor did he have the usual appearance. Even though he was so life-like, there was something nearly mechanical by the way he moved. Each step is precise and exerts just the right amount of force, Goku noted to himself.

Throwing his arms up in reflexive defense, Goku bit hard on the illusion. The fake Seventeen passed through him, distorting and breaking apart like the wavy lines of a TV with bad reception. With not being able to sense his opponent, he had no idea where the true attack was going to land until it was too late.

Three blows slammed into his head, causing him to stumble a few steps back. His right cheek and ear buzzed with terrible pain. Red welts lingered there, marking the landing spots. Even through his dazed vision, he spotted Seventeen's fist coming at him again. This time he ducked low, feeling the knuckles part his hair and the the cyborg's forearm rest upon the top of his skull.

Being so low, and well within Seventeen's reach, Goku set his shoulder. Charging forward, he attempted to ram into Sevnteen and wrap his arms around his waste. He intended to charge forward, towards the sea, where he would simply toss him into the water.

With a single ki infused leap backwards, he landed on the rooftop of Kame House. Extending his hand out, palm flat, he collected spiritual energy. A yellow sphere sizzled to life, which he wasted no time hurling. It buzzed through the air, curving ever so slightly toward Seventeen, like a tricky baseball pitch.

-Take hit Seveteen Action #2.
1. Dodge Seventeen Action #3
2. Grapple Throw
3. Ki ball

WC: 491
TWC: 1,837
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg 17 8/26/2012, 3:16 pm

A rush of sheer satisfaction came over Seventeen with each blow he had managed to land on his much anticipated opponent. It would mean the world to him to have proof that the mighty Goku indeed bleeds like any other organic being. Each strike he’d thrown held plenty of force, each with that very purpose. As he’d gone in for his final blow in the series, he’d just missed and was taken off his feet. Goku had rammed his shoulders into the eager cyborg’s midsection and made the effort to lunge him into the air. The impact would have most likely knocked the wind out of another and the toss proved successful.

While being hurled through the air, he took the brief instant to contemplate his next plan of action. Each second his mind was not otherwise occupied was a second taken advantage of by his virtually instantaneously computing process. As well, his mind takes in every move utilized in combat so that it may possibly come with a pattern and plan for counterattack, if necessary. All advantages many fighters would kill to get a hold of themselves.

Having been headed for the ocean, Seventeen contemplated stopping himself before going under, but instead let himself fall. Being that he could breathe under water, it could also be used to buy him a bit of time. Making his splash of a plummet, he parted a school of fish and opened his eyes to glare around at various sea critters who all seemed to be examining the invader of their territory. Lifting his sights towards the surface, his superbly enhanced vision allowed him to see above the water. While it was still a bit blurry, he could see that Goku had taken to the roof of Kame House and preparing a follow-up attack.

Utilizing the brief pause, Seventeen completed his analysis of Goku and came to the conclusion that the reserves being held back are far more vast than the Saiyan is letting on. Even so, he could only be sure by finding out for himself how deep the rabbit hole went. Taking notice of Goku's energy sphere making it's way towards him, he braced himself in order to simply swim aside it and head back up towards the surface.

Emerging from the water, he shook his head from side to side as if he were trying to get the water from out of his ear canals. The drenched cyborg continued to rise, until he was levitating just above the sea's surface.

Having gathered what he could, Seventeen erupted into flight toward Goku until he was just about six feet away and appeared to have vanished before reappearing just behind Goku. While the element of surprise may not have not been totally on his side, the cyborg felt his speed was his pride and joy.

As he he reappeared, Seventeen released a wave of pure energy toward the spine of Goku at point blank range. With the lack of time to actually build up energy to do some real damage, the effectiveness could be watered down. However, he was sure it could get that motor of Goku's running.

----

1. Evade
2. Full Analysis
3. Ki Wave

WC:530
Cyborg 17
Cyborg 17
Fighter
Fighter

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 8/28/2012, 1:25 am

The cyborg emerged from the water after spending an inhumane amount of time beneath the surface. Goku watched him. There was a calmness about him, a strange sterile serenity. It was almost as if Seventeen didn't have a bit of fear inside of him.

He flew at Goku, crossing the span between the water and the top of the house before the blink of an eye. However, Goku's eyes worked to witness this action at a much slower pace. He was used to moving at such speeds, and as with most things, it was relative.

Just before he reached Goku, he flickered from view, further accelerating into what could only be described as the sprint of the super warrior world. Normally, Goku would have used tracked his movements by means of spiritual energy, but that wouldn't be effective against a being that seemingly had none.

So, he relied on his ears instead, listening, waiting. The wind howled, but it carried the sound into the canals inside of his head. The rustle, the gentle flapping of Seventeen's shirt and pant legs. And then, it all stopped, behind him.

He's right there.

Goku felt heat building up behind him and then was slammed by a wave of pure energy. It pushed him from the top of the house and then lanced across the small sandy yard, slamming into the waves, where it exploded. Clumps of wet sand and droplets of sea water rained down across the small island. Fighting the searing pain in his back, Goku rolled and jumped to his feet.

“You're quite fast,” he said and smiled.

Gathering his own energy into his palms, Goku began to pump his arms widly. Balls of ki sizzled away, one after another. They cut short arts towards their target. Goku aimed a bit high, to avoid hitting the roof of the Kame House.

Leaving Seventeen to deal with those, Goku dashed across the beach, cutting a hard to the left to avoid going straight into the water. He slid to a stop in the sand, on the opposite side of the house. He was below the the cyborg, in his blind spot.

Does he even have a blind spot? Goku wondered.

Springing into the air, Goku landed atop the porch and rushed forward, attempting to blow through Seventeen with a powerful front kick. His heel was aimed straight for the center of the cyborg's narrow chest.

► Renzoku Kikou Dan
► Rush Attack

WC: 403
TWC: 2,240
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info