Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lin Kuei Missive #4

Go down

Lin Kuei Missive #4 Empty Lin Kuei Missive #4

Post by Sigea 8/10/2012, 10:39 pm

Yardrat

Easy Quest

Requirement: Must know the ability Ki Sense. |1,500wc|

Reward: 1,000 zeni

Several villagers have been talking about a strange pink creature lurking among the mountain and are afraid it might be dangerous. You track the creature down and find it is an Xeno traveler, from the nearby planet Yardrat. It tells you that it learned the legendary Instant Transmission technique and traveled here to Namek, but hit its head and now can't sense home. Help it concentrate and find Yardrat. If you do so, it promises to teach you a legendary technique.
Sigea
Sigea
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info
Level: 46
Race: Changeling

Back to top Go down

Lin Kuei Missive #4 Empty Re: Lin Kuei Missive #4

Post by Sigea 8/16/2012, 1:39 pm

“In the universe there are many planets with many species. The Nameks, Humans, Saiyans, Demons and Changelings are not the only ones. Each come with their own specific genetic builds and natural abilities. The Nameks are green and have veins showing on the outside of their bodies while they are gifted with the ability of wielding unimaginable energy and stretching of their body known as the mystic skill. Humans; the youngest of all these races, have no real traits except for their uncanny thirst for knowledge and the skill of adapting to survive. Saiyans are similar to the build of Humans except they have tails. Their thirst for battle is like no other type of fighter in the universe and they have the technique to turn into a giant gorilla. Demons… well they have fire and the ability to be whatever they want. Changelings can breathe in any atmosphere making them hard to kill, it is also rumored they can change forms at will.

A lecture was being held on Creatures throughout the Galaxy. The being giving this study was of an unknown race and it’s culture was of an unknown society in some part of the galaxy. It stood in front of a room of others that dressed like himself being that they all wore shrouds or some kind of cloak. A bell soon rang and it was a time where most of the younger beings rejoiced being bored by the possibilities of other life forms in existence. They raced out of the room before the professor could dismiss them properly. The professor sighed and closed his eyes. When he opened them one lone student stood in front of him.

He was small, had red spikey hair and black eyes. “What is it we are known for professor? “ A small male whose name was Myst wondered. His thoughts were that if all the other races had unique traits that their race surely had something. The professor smiled that one student was intrigued. “To this day it is unknown. We have not discovered anything that would separate us from other species other than our genetic make up.” It was right there that Myst, the small Xeno species had decided on a dream. His dream was to utilize everything he was to figure out something his race knew that others did not know. “Yardrat will forever be known..” He quoted often as the years went on and on.

|Five years later; Present Time|

The planet Yardrat was still shown. The small kid named Myst was now in his teens. He had the same goals and now was a slender figure who studied the body and became to utilize a martial practice. He figured that most found their races gifts through the art of combat and figured he would to. After a specific day of training like any other he stumbled upon one of his families secrets in a temple. It read of a technique that was passed down his blood through eons but not have been able to do it since a millennia ago; technically it was a lost art.

Myst fully read the ritual upon the scroll and thought to try out this skill right then and there. This could not just be his families technique, but the entirety of Xeno’s could utilize this and they would widely became infamous for this art. He brought himself into a zen like state after many hours of meditating. His energy was calm like a summer spring of water. He stood up and closed his eyes. He could see the energies around him. They appeared as small sparkles of light that spanded his entire area. He smiled and then placed his fingers on his forehead. “Okay. Now I just need to..” and like that the boy was gone in an instant. His body instantaneously moved to another location. Where that location might be? Way away from his home, on Planet Namek. Sigea, Frost, Icina and Lamp were having a training session on the Lin Kuei grounds and in the midst of this they felt an energy signal appear out of nowhere. All four of them stopped and looked at the boy with red hair, black eyes and shrouded clothes on. They inched their way towards the alien and looked him over. Myst opened his eyes and looked around him. He went from his meditative state, dropped his fingers and went back a few feet. He seen two Humans, a Changeling and a Demon for the first time. Their forms were bizarre to him as he did not know what to make of this. He thought to himself and remembered what he was doing. He got up and ran up to the pink demon, Lamp.

“Where is this place?” His voice was anxious and his body was waiting on a response as Lamp looked at all of her colleagues and answered the boy. “Planet Namek. Who are you…” The boy just heard the first half of her response and in his excitement ignored her second. He cheered and clinched his fists screaming he did it. “Lamp yelled at the kid again who this time paid attention. “Oh… Im Myst.” He said nervously now that he had angered Lamp a little bit. Frost walked up to Lamp and placed a hand on her shoulder.

“Myst is it? Well you are on Namek. Home of the Namekians. By your questions and appearance I can tell this is your first time here right?” The boy nodded and Frost continued. “Well by all means… tell us how you got here?” The boy nodded as he closed his eyes and said “Well.” He placed his fingers on his forehead and again he vanished as if he moved instantaneously to another area. Icina barked at the artificial Intelligence system to track the boy. “His name is Myst and he is classified now as a Xeno. Track his energy signal.” Myst was gone and Frost brought his best forward and told them that thi ‘Myst” had a skill that would be vital. Who should find him should bring him back by force if necessary. The training was closed and Icina, Sigea and Lamp all went across the planet looking for the boy who moved very quickly.

|Time elapses 2 hours|

Sigea was near the falls of the Rock Sanctuary where he met the one Elder. Sigea was now on top of a mountain looking around and also sensing at the same time, trying to see if he could find him. Immediately from behind appeared Myst. Sigea looked around and looked at the child. “Hey…” kid held up his hands and told SIgea to wait. “Hear me out.” Sigea stood up and told him not to disappear again. The boy nodded as he explained. “That’s all of it. I didn’t mean to come here but I travelled very far and I have been trying to get home after I met you all…” Sigea thought to himself. It sounded plausible but he was skeptical, it wasn’t a skill of moving fast but actually teleporting completely that was unreadable by conventional methods.

“Can you help me find home. I will teach one of you this technique if you can. But you can’t teach it to anyone else though….” SIgea got on his radio but Frost as already listened and gave Sigea a directive. He nodded after listening to his message. “Take me with you. Lets go back to where we first met you. IM sure you can go back there since you been there before. “Okies.” The boy said as sigea placed two hands on him and him and the Xeno kid were teleported back to the Lin Kuei base. Icina and Lamp had arrived an hour later after receiving the message to return.

Myst told the story officially to all four of them and they all left him in a room while they monitored and discussed the proposition. They thought that this technique would not work on just any creature. Frost and Icina were in favor of either Sigea or Lamp since their compositions change all the time whenever they felt like it. Lamp disagreed cause she didn’t feel right with a skill like that and by default it would go to Sigea. He nodded as he felt this could be something tremendous.

They came out and Icina used the bases artificial Unit to locate his home planet, Yardrat as he mentioned. She showed Myst on the map where he was, Namek, and where he wanted to go. “Im assuming that since this ability is new to you there are problems. But the more you use it the more you’ll be able to get a feel of it. Try remembering your home and things of your planet and simply just use the technique and wisp yourself there.”

The boy nodded and looked at all of the people. “Sorry If I caused any trouble. I just wanted to make my own race great. Sigea. I will return upon mastery and naming of this technique… til then.”
The kid placed his fingers on his forehead and in an instant and small gust of wind was gone. The others looked around themselves. They didn’t believe he would be back. Hell why would he come back to Aliens? They just continued their training regimen for the entirety of the day.

wc: 1,564
Sigea
Sigea
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info
Level: 46
Race: Changeling

Back to top Go down