Searching for DB

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Searching for DB

Post by Future Trunks on 8/20/2012, 8:20 pm

A quiet but brisk wind floated through the treeless plains of planet namek. It moved through this atmosphere easily, ending its adventure by moving the green water that covered the majority of the planet, and crashing the body of liquid into to empty islands. Namek was a place Trunks seemed to remember, this was probably due to the fact it had a lot of similarities to planet earth. With the exception of not having many trees or any plant life for that matter. Nothing but a load of deserted islands that scatter through the abundant amount of water. Planet namek was not a place that Trunks wanted to stay at long, he was on a mission and this mission would be fulfilled. He was on a mission to see if namek had the same type of dragonballs that his home planet of earth had. After all, the dragonballs were created by the namekian people, almost proving that their home planet should have them. Hell it might even have more than one set.

He just hoped that these magical spheres were not scattered along the planet as they were on earth. Surely the namekian species would see the flaw in their creation on planet earth and fix that here. No matter, Trunks didn't care if they were found or if they were lost, he would find these damned things and make his wish. His wish for eternal power, giving him the jump on his competition back on earth. Once he completed this task he would single handily go after each and everyone of "The Fallen" enemies and rip out their souls. First thing was first though, he needed to actually find these powerful artifacts.

He reached down into the pocket of his pants, his hand moved around through his pocket until it found its target. Trunks pulled his dragonball radar from his pocket and pushed a button titled "Locator" near the top. This was an improved model, no like the older bulky version that his mother made before he was even born. This was a new, sleek, and smaller version. It had a new processor that made picking up on the dragonballs energy even easier than before.

As the radar lit up green over its screen a welcoming message began to play.

"Hello. Congratulations on purchasing the newest creation of Capsule Corporation. This item has not been on the market for public use, so you must be someone very special in order to be chosen to demo this unit. May I ask your name, for registration purposes?"

Trunks looked down at this strange device with the most awkward face he could muster. Did this thing just ask for his name? As far as he knew the older version of the dragonball radar did nothing more than beep, now it wants to be friends? This item was strange indeed. He figured that possibly this was for security purposes, in which if he were to lose the radar it would become useless to anyone else who tried using it. The young saiyan looked over his shoulder and scouted the immediate area that surrounded him. It didn't seem like anyone of importance was around, so he lifted the radar up to his mouth and spoke to it, as awkward as he seemed.

"Erm. Trunks." The saiyan prince lowered the device down as it began to make clicking and beeping noises from within. Almost as if it were adding this name into its data base. After a few seconds the small radar spoke once more.

"Trunks. Your name is now logged. Now, are we not on planet earth anymore?" The radar asked. How the hell did this thing know that? It was time for this small device to start answering questions, questions such as where the hell are the dragonballs?

"No, we are not. I need to know if there are dragonballs on this planet." Trunks barked at the computer voice. If anyone passed by and saw this little argument he was having with his own radar, they would think of him as plain insane. Hell, even he felt as if he was losing it. Long ship ride to namek was what he blamed it on.

"Click... click... Beep! Yes, Trunks, there are a total of seven dragonballs scattered throughout this land. One of which is not far from here." Finally this machine did what it was designed to do, find the fucking balls. Trunks released his death grip on his radar. Although he was sure it couldn't feel pain, at least he was almost sure. Trunks put the dragon radar back into the pocket of his pants, tucking it safely in his reach so no damage could come to this machine. If he lost the radar then his mission was lost as well.

The saiyan thought to himself for a moment, 'So there are dragonballs on this planet as well. That's great news, now to find them all and get my wish for eternal power!' Just the thought of becoming that strong of a warrior made even the sadistic saiyan smile. It was something he wanted, something he needed, something that would put an end to Vegeta once and for all. He could almost recall the events in which he allowed Vegeta to escape, in his mind as if they happened yesterday. He couldn't explain how he allowed his father to walk away with nothing more than the scratches that small bald man gave him. It was sickening, and noted to never be allowed to happen again.

'Once I find this damn dragonball, I'm sure I will have to destroy some namekians along the way. I just need to make sure I don't kill the creator of the balls. If I do then this search will be for nothing.' Trunks figured that this special treasure would defiantly not be left unguarded. This was no matter though, he would destroy each and every namekian scum on this planet if it came down to it. He only needed one more thing, a direction in which to go. The saiyan prince pulled out his dragon radar once again, hoping he would not have to go through that same ordeal as earlier. Once he fittled the device around so that its normally green screen was facing his viewing direction, he noticed that it wasn't even on. This damn thing was in some kind of "sleep mode". He was out looking for dragonballs while his tracker took a nap!

Trunks moved his hand around the radar, it did not seem to have an "On" button anywhere in sight.

'God damned thing! Work!' The saiyan warrior was beginning to grow anxious. His quest solely depended on this radar leading him directly to the dragonballs. "Dammit! Are your batteries dead or something?!" Trunks yelled at the dragon locator. Suddenly, the radar lit back up with green neon lights and spoke.

"Hello Trunks. How may I assist you?" buzzed the locator. Trunks, now puzzled, gritted his teeth in anger. He wondered if this "Toy" he held in his hand, was now toying with him. If so then he would find these damn dragonballs without it.

"Tell me what direction the closest fuckin' dragonball is!" The saiyan commanded of his radar. He didn't care if any closer nameks heard him, for they would all die anyways. As he awaited the reply of the computer voice, he noticed further in the distance, in the sky floated two small ball shaped spaceships. They seemed to be headed for planet namek, possibly after the dragonballs as well.

'Damn, just when I figured this would be easy. No matter. I'll just kill them as well.'

WC: 1,271 /3,000
Future Trunks
Fighter
Fighter

Character Info
Level: 27
Race: Half-Saiyan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Searching for DB

Post by Future Trunks on 8/21/2012, 1:02 am

It didn't take long for Trunks to close in on the closest of the seven dragonballs. Just as he expected, heavily guarded in a namekian village, well heavily guarded as it can be by namekians. The green skinned people were not what Trunks considered a warrior race. They were more of green beans awaiting to be plucked by a powerful saiyan warrior, and it was there lucky day considering a power saiyan warrior stood near their camp. Trunks didn't want to just rush in, even a powerful warrior could be defeated in a numbers game. Although there were not many namekians visible, there could be hundreds inside these little huts. He was sure that with a dragonball present, it would not lack in protection.

Trunks needed to make sure that this was the right location before attempting to apprehend the magical ball. The saiyan turned to his dragon radar, and instead of looking for a button, he just spoke softly this time. He didn't want to give up his position at the moment.

"Hey. Wake your ass up." Trunks mumbled to this strange device, knowing that his voice would begin the process of turning on this radar. Within seconds the palm sized computer turned a bright green color as its voice rang clear.

"Hello Trunks, how may I help you?" the radar buzzed, with what seemed like excitement in its digital voice. Trunks still wasn't used to this small thing talking to him, like it had a soul of its own. It was just weird.

"Are you completely sure of the dragonball being in this spot?" Trunks quietly said, it was not his normal way of talking. He didn't normally speak so quietly. The saiyan awaited the answer to his question, staring down at the namekian village, which now began to have some life to it. Each of the huts began to flow with life as all the green warriors assumed their positions. What the hell were they up too?

"Yes. Also you might note, they know of your presence." Trunks looked down quickly at his radar. How the hell did it know this? Well if this were true, then it would explain the sudden stir below him. This actually worked out the way he wanted, he hated to be careful and hide from anyone. This gave him a reason to head directly into the heat of battle. If these green scum put up a fight, then he would surely kill them all.

Oh how he hoped they would put up a fight.

WC: 418
TWC: 1,689 /3,000
Future Trunks
Fighter
Fighter

Character Info

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Future Trunks on 8/21/2012, 11:32 pm

Were these green beans serious? Did they not know that they were getting ready for an encounter with the saiyan prince Trunks? Trunks wanted to keep it cool and hide from these namekians at first glance, but now that they had shown him no respect he had quickly began to change his mind. If it was a fight these slugs wanted then it was a fight they were going to get!

Trunks stood from his knelling position, he knew that they were on to him so no need to crouch any longer. His dragon radar had warned him of that. He had no idea that this small device had that kind of ability, but it shouldn't have came as a surprise considering it could track down the power of the legendary dragonballs. If it could accomplish this feat, why not be able to sense the presence of another being? Trunks wondered if the radar could tell him how strong these warriors actually were, but he decided it would be more fun to leave that part a surprise. Below him stood around thirty namekians, some small and fat in stature and some more bulky and taller. Trunks wondered which of these warriors were actually the so called warriors of namek.

'They cannot be too powerful, yet even with me up here looking down upon them, they do not seem to be scared. Possibly due to knowing not of my intentions.'

Trunks slowly let the dragonball locator slip back down into his pocket, a comfortable resting place for the small device. Then he slowly floated above the ground that he once stood, hovering some what. After a moment of checking his surrounds, something all battle veterans did, he allowed his body to move down towards the namekian people. Trunks landed on the ground before a few green men, his boot the first thing to hit the hard surface of planet namek. The saiyan prince eyed the battle field in front of him, thirty namekians, not one a threat.

"What a disappointment." Trunks mumbled, catching the attention of what seemed like an elder clan member. The elder stood forward, beginning to speak.

"What have you come here for? You are not of this planet." The elder spoke, not with an older voice but with a younger, softer tone. It was surprising considering his old and wrinkled face. It also surprised Trunks on how smart they where, how in the hell would he know he wasn't from planet namek? Their intelligence was astonishing!

'Stupid slugs.'

"You have something that I want, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about, Slug." Trunks barked at this old man, it was not the most polite way of asking for something that wasn't his, but hey he did ask. The elder looked back at his people, his face not showing any signs of surprise or excitement. He was mainly emotionless. Trunks began to doubt what his radar had said, if this was really the wrong village he would destroy that worthless piece of crap. Trunks didn't get the reaction that he was looking for so he decided to ask in another manner. "The dragonball, Old man." Once this was finally said, the saiyan gained the look he wanted.

Fear.

These namekians now knew what Trunks was truly after. Their precious dragonballs, well as far as Trunks could tell they were already his items; he just needed to claim them. The saiyan prince knew now that his dragon radar was spot on, this dragonball was defiantly here. Now he just needed to find out where and take the fucking thing, and he knew he found the right person to talk to about this endeavor.

"Well since you volunteered to speak up, how about you go get that little artifact and let me get on my merry way?" Trunks sounded as if he were being nice or respectful, but his tone and body language showed otherwise. He had no intention on letting anyone live, even if they did manage to just hand over the dragonball. Which he didn't think would actually happen. The elder namekian stood his ground, and finally spoke to the saiyan.

"We do not own nor know of any "dragonballs" that you speak of. Is there anything else we can assist you with perhaps?" This elder namek had fear running through his vocal cords while he spoke, there was no hiding it. If anyone knew the distinct sound of fear, it was Trunks. The saiyan prince knew this bug was lying, he was kinda hoping he would so it would give him a reason to viciously murder him and his family. Not like Trunks needed a real reason anyway. The saiyan moved closer towards this disrespectful namekian, his eyes told the story of what he planned to do to this bug if he didn't give him the item in which he desired. A few of the namekians that stood directly behind the elder, four in total, were now posed in some kind of strange battle stances. Trunks turned his attention towards them then back towards the elder. He knew exactly how to make this old shit talk.

A saiyan smirk shot across Trunks face, it showed his excitement for the fear he was going to bring out in these green men. It was time to make his statement, no more of these fucking questions; it was time for action. The saiyans jammed his right foot into the dirt and leaned his body forward, within second he pushed with his leg and launched his body up and over the elder namek. The elder was not his target, he needed to spill younger blood. The saiyan prince landed in a crouched position in the middle of the four namekians. Each of them surprised on how fast he actually was, quickly launched their individual attacks.

'Too fucking slow, slugs.' Trunks quickly pivoted and launched his right fist through the upper abdomen of the biggest of the four. The saiyans fist found its way through his mushy organs and out the back of what felt like reptile skin. Purple blood began to escape the namekians body just as Trunks retracted his fist from his stomach cavity. Just as he did, one more of the young fighters came in to attack with a swift kick.

Not swift enough however.

Trunks lifted his hands up grabbing the namek by his knee and ankle. With a grunt Trunks pushed and pulled both of his hands in different directions. This action did nothing to Trunks, but the namekian felt his leg snap in half and rip into two separate pieces. Blood now soaked the saiyans clothing, leaving a foul stench moving around through his nose. It was time to end this, no more playing around with these pitiful excuses for warriors. Trunks being the cocky saiyan that he was, decided it would be a great demonstration of his true power by letting one of the namekians land an attack.

"You MONSTER!" yelled one of the last few fighters left to face, as he jumped on the saiyans back. A smirk of victory landed on the nameks face, did he truly feel he had Trunks on the ropes? Stupid fucking mistake. Trunks face never showed any emotion nor sign of defeat. This bug should have known better. The saiyan prince cocked both of his fist down towards his side, he would burn this slug alive along with his entire village. The soles of Trunks feel began to burn, it was a sure sign that the inner power that he summoned from inside was moving through his body at an active pace. Within second the energy began to peak, if he could concentrate this power up he would kill the namekians with just a simple power up.

"GAHHH!" Trunks yelled as the black energy from deep within his soul blasted through his pores and out into a visible aura. The black energy of all the souls in which he had destroy, aiming to claim more for its evil intention. The black energy filled the entire village with dark, evil light.

Then all when silent.

-----

Trunks had not destroyed the homes that these bugs lived in, but rather just the surround people. He didn't care much for their simple ways nor their disrespecting tones. He knew this would set an example of power, the only problem was that he destroyed all the witnesses.

'Shit. Maybe I overdid it.' Trunks thought to himself as he began to remove his radar from his pocket.

"Wake up and show me the dragonball." Trunks demanded of this device. Within it second its normal introduction began to play, then it showed the dragonball. It seemed to be have been hidden inside a hut to his left. Upon opening the door, the young saiyan was caught by surprise. They didn't hide the damn thing, they showed it for all to see. Before the young saiyan was the giant dragonball. "Damn, this thing is huge. Well it's mine now."

WC: 1,490
TWC: 3,179 /3,000
Future Trunks
Fighter
Fighter

Character Info

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content