The Game Has Changed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Game Has Changed

Post by Game Master on 8/25/2012, 7:39 pm

Super Saiyan Broly has shown up to challenge Master. The odd warrior Novashen stands at his side. Does he serve the shadowy fiend, or is he a free agent of chaos? It seems the brave Xeno warrior Ruurik has arrived too, to lend a hand against the darkness.
Game Master
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Game Has Changed

Post by Broly on 8/28/2012, 6:55 pm

Energy flooded the air with warmth, which washed over his body in rising waves and tides. Golden light had illuminated the platform, whipping out at the air with sharp cracks and snaps as his power peaked. Broly had ascended, he had managed to obtain the state which was rightfully his, and master it. He had taken control of the transformation that was supposed to end his life. He was, after all this time, a Super Saiyan. He was unafraid of the consequences, he was unafraid of the dangers of using such a tumultuous power. There was no time to be afraid, and even if there was, fear was something foreign.

Broly did not trust fear. It was something he had suppressed his entire life, in the form of dread and worry. He had been forced to live under the banner of fear whilst living under the care of his parent, and while traveling through the stars. Originally, that was something he figured he would have to live with. He had once thought that fear was his burden to bear. Of course, the truth soon revealed itself to him in the form of a wake up call from hell. The truth had revealed itself easily enough in the form of betrayal.

He remembered the presentation of his crown, which now lay cracked on the floor of the Pendulum Room. He remembered the limitations placed upon him by a man who was too afraid of his power, he remembered the pain associated with such an unforeseen betrayal. His face slowly twisted into a grim scowl, as he stared into the molten eyes of Master, who now sent Kakarot's body flying off of the tower, twisting and turning as he fell ever downward toward a pool of lava.

He would not survive the fall; Master was attempting to take away Broly's chances for absolution in the form of vengeance. He was killing off the Saiyan so that Broly couldn't; he figured that would irritate the Legendary Warrior who stood before him. Soulless green eyes flickering back to his new opponent, he stood, fingers twitching as he struggled to pay attention. Kakarot's death was something he had often dreamed of, on the rare nights where the nightmares did not prevail over his subconscious.

Both brows narrowed, sighting his stormy gaze upon Master. He had been right in the regard that Broly wouldn't like Kakarot's death, especially when it came in such an anticlimactic manner. He had been gearing up for the battle for what felt like his entire life, preparing to take revenge against the warrior who had sent him down a path of sorrow and anger. However, Broly had long since surpassed his sorrow. All that remained within him was the rising fire that constituted his rage.

Within him, it was rising in a smoky fog, forcing his throat and jaw to tighten. He felt his airways constrict and shut down as ash and snow fell around them like a thick rain. Broly paid no attention to the other warriors on the tower, as he considered the fighter before him. He could feel the man's energy, vaguely. He could not sense it, physically. No, it was a dangerous thing; a metaphysical air that seemed to roll over him like water onto the shores of a distant beach. It made his hair stand on end and his senses heighten.

Something told him that if he was caught off guard by this power, he would soon meet the same fate as the warrior Ivander. His fingertips tensed, curling slightly as Master's new statement reached his ears over the crackling of energy and the sound of moving rock below. He expected a warrior like Broly to simply kneel at his feet? Or was the statement a rhetorical wish? It was true that he had never been the best with words, despite the education offered since his youth. Though, there was no way that Master could topple a fighter like Broly.

He had overcome all of the man's dogs. He had bested Ralia; he had managed to put down the dog, Rex. He had humbled Ivander, and witnessed the fall of the demon. His expression did not falter as Master's gaze landed on him, their eyes seeming to meet for a moment that was filled with tension and expectation. He could feel the man's power, placed upon his shoulders much like the rest of the universe. However, he did not falter. He had dealt with more powerful burdens than the weight of the world.

He had been born with the burden of power upon his shoulders. For the entirety of his existence, he had carried a weight that could not be matched by the most powerful of sources. Wearing the crown of the mighty was not something he had asked for, it was something he had simply received. Now, as he stood here, it became more and more apparent as to the reason. He was, simply put, the manifestation of justice and order, brought forth in the form of chaos, like an electrical surge.

His fists clenched tightly as he continued to ignore the lesser warriors on the tower. He cared not for a silver haired man or the strange alien who seemed to stand taller than either of them. Nothing they had would be enough to stop the creature who stood before Broly; beneath him, he felt confident in saying that nothing would be able to stop it from conquering the universe. Beneath his plateau of power was a huge gap between the first, and second most powerful warrior he knew of. Shit, he had felt Kakarot's power hovering just below that second fighter for what had seemed like an eternity. Broly could see where his strength had gotten him.

”The rage I feel within, directed toward Kakarot... That's nothing compared to the power within me, directed at you. You fancy yourself mighty. You fancy yourself a god? Rex thought the same of you. Ivander thought your power would overcome me, before I showed him a strength that paled in comparison to the power I currently possess.” his words were laced with malice and power, which seemed to be leaking from his every orifice.

He stepped forward, toward Master.

”I have struggled my entire life, with the burden of this strength. I have fought to establish myself, I have fought for my own safety. You have watched as I dispatched all of the warriors you've sent my way. You have watched as I've grown stronger, and you've done nothing but wrongly foresee what would happen to your fighters. You failed to foresee the betrayal of Ivander or the uselessness of Rex and Ralia. You quickly abandoned the demon.

And you fancy yourself a god? You, who cannot even control his own subordinates or deal with a single, solitary, man? We shall see, Master.”
he placed special stress upon the final word, which was filled with sarcasm.

”We shall see how you fare when the weight of my burden comes crashing down upon your shoulders, and turns you to dust.”

WC: 1,183
Broly
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 89
Race: Saiyan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master on 8/28/2012, 8:42 pm

”We shall see how you fare when the weight of my burden comes crashing down upon your shoulders, and turns you into dust,” Broly said.

Master studied him for a long moment. His power was indeed beyond expectations. However, it was inconsequential. In the end, it mattered not what energy the Saiyan stored within his body and how he manipulated it. The beings of this realm were simply inferior. They lived lives that were but a grain of sand in the great sea of time and space. Some tried to shine with a light bright enough to be seen.

He was the darkness; pure, unrestrained and untouched. And all things were swallowed by the shadow. It was the dark, the void, that allowed light to exist as its plaything.

No matter the declarations Broly made, Master knew he had little choice but to destroy him. There was no feeling behind it, as emotions were not something he liked to partake in. It was simple as life and death. The whole of this reality would be destroyed, incorporated, and re-imagined as his own realm. It had been his right and his purpose. He was the single most champion the that cause.

He had asked Broly to kneel, not as an idle threat, or a goad. No, he had asked him if had come to serve him. But, Broly thought himself to have purpose, to have legacy. Master knew that well enough. Ambition was lithe within beings like him. Ivander too had ambitions and had used Master as a launching point. But, those ambitions were crushed by Broly’s strength.

“I have seen into your mind Broly, snaked my way through the shadows, filled the cracks as you slept. I have seen the fear that lends you the rage you wield in battle. The golden light around you is but a manifestation of your terrified nature. Saiyans, like all other beings, are beings driven by fear. You are afraid of restraint, afraid of captivity,” Master said and took a few steps forward towards him.

“Each and every moment you take breath, you lie to yourself. Can you earnestly believe that you do not fear those things, nor anything else in this wretched place?”

“However,” he continued. His voice deep and cold. The inflections of his vowels and consonants were perfect, almost as if it were coming from some sort of mechanical recording instead of a live being. “You have not come to debate with me. That I know. It is the glory of battle that you wish for. I shall grant you that, Saiyan. Before this star’s rays cast upon the other side of this world, you will understand. To teach a being with a mind like yours, you must first break it.”

Master did not attack Broly with his fists, as any other warrior might have.

No, instead created a bead of thought and tried to shove it into Broly’s mind. It contained horrors, memories, fears, and emotions. The brain of a mortal being was powerful, far better than even the most advanced computing devices. But, like all things, it had its limitations. Master knew the limitations and lashed out at them, covering every angle, in attempt to wrack his mind and distract him as much as possible.

To fight it would take an insurmountable test of willpower. If successful, it would debilitate his mind and cause him to suffer for it.

From his fingertips he created jagged amethyst blade of spiritual energy. It buzzed and crackled. Wisps of steam rose from its length as flurries of snow touched it.

With no warning or indication, the blade shot forward, lengthening to close the gap between Master and Broly. His target was the Super Saiyan’s heart, from which he intended to burn out of his chest.

Once it was fully extended, he took a low stance and swept sideways, attempting to cleave Broly in two pieces. Since the brute had proven so resilient before, Master launched himself from the top of his obsidian tower, tucking his knees in close to his chest. The blade of energy let out a loud whirring sound as he flipped through the air, coming down behind him.

With a diagonal slash, he aimed bring the amethyst blade across him, from shoulder to hip.

WC: 725

-Actions-

■ Activate: Haste (1/2 uses)
► @ Broly: Psychic Bomb III (-25% all attributes for 6 actions) [KI: 33,415; -2 vitality] → +36 FP
► @ Broly: Spirit Sword III Strike (Hard to Dodge) [KI: 36,758; -8 vitality] → +16 FP
► @ Broly: Spirit Sword III Strike [KI: 36,758; -8 vitality] → +16 FP
► @ Broly: Spirit Sword III Strike [KI: 36,758; -8 vitality] → +16 FP

Battle Tracker:

Boosts:
Haste (+1 Action)

Detriments:

Vitality: 47 / 47
Current FP: 84
Fatigue Limit: 309
Rage: 0
Max Rage: Master has no emotions.

Strength: 18,081
Agility: 18,081
Ki: 33,415
Endurance: 21,525

Abilities:
http://www.infinitedbz.com/t2076-master-s-customs
Psychic Sense, Psychic Shield III, Shadow Whip III, Death’s Coffin III, Cloak of Shadows III, Psychic Bomb III, Foresight III, Absorption, Telekinetic Onslaught III, Super Ghost Kamikaze III, Bionic Punisher III, Spirit Sword III, Balanced Stance III, Psychic Powers III, Ki Blade III, Eye Lasers III

Benefits: Improved Mystical Power, Control, Spiritual Focus, Combat Meditation, Improved Prowess, Manipulation, Haste (1/2,) Psychic Mastery

Feats: Unbridled Spirit, Counter Throw, Telekinetic Throw, Easy Counter, Superior Vigor

Combat Inventory: Master has no pockets.
Game Master
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Novashen on 8/28/2012, 10:21 pm

The light that had once shone brightly in a corner of Novashen's mind began to flicker, as the presence of Master had a strong influence on it's strength. Slowly bit by bit, the Master of Chaos was starting to eat away at his morals and if something was not done soon there soon could be nothing left. Not that the Prince minded, he was revealing in the new thoughts that were crossing his mind, at the sudden freedom that had been granted to him as moral obligations that once restrained him faded to nothingness in his psyche.

“Let me out,” the Light said, it's voice growing ever weaker. It felt like a flash light, ones which battery was slowly draining so that it's strength grew ever dimmer, occasionally flickering.

“Heh heh you suck,” the Darkness replied, it's answer crude and cruel as it revealed in it's dominance over the light.

The struggle to break free from it's cage had come to an end, right now the Darkness was in firm control and was able to freely influence Novashen's actions, that would only make the battle so much easier.

On the outside the Prince had sensed Broly's coming from such a long distance, so incredible was the Warrior's power that his sensors had been virtually almost overwhelmed when it had first approached. He heard Broly's opening challenge to Master, and fairly quivered at the brute's power.

“Heh heh, this should be fun. Master will enjoy toying with this insect,” Novashen thought, firm in his belief that Master would be able to defeat this powerful foe, the spell that warped his morality and held his mind captive also gaining him a glimpse of his Master's true power.

Rising from the place he had been kneeling, he turned to face Broly prefering not to give his back to the enemy, though his mind had been twisted his senses as a warrior had not bee dulled, they were still sharp like the edge of the blade he carried on his hip.

“Heh heh, what a big brute he is,” Novashen thought, making certain to stifle his words. He did not want to attract the attention of such a titan, for even with Master's aid he feared he was but an ant scurrying around it's hill running from the foot that would still it's life.

He looked over the well muscled form of the foe that dared challenge Master, from head to toe he was composed of muscle that went far beyond the description of being rock solid. His hair was a shade of yellow, not quite blonde but something more metallic taking on the fine sheen of gold. A fiery aura surrounded him, seeming to cackle and seethe at the air. For the tiniest of moments fear seeped into the Prince's brain as he took in the enormity of his power and size. Though it was not a fear that would last as his gaze swept over to a newcomer to the battle.

He was strange looking creature, unlike any in which Novashen had seen before, certainly he had the limbs of a humanoid, but his head held no hair, and a mass of tentacles seemed to be growing from his skull, though what they actually did The Mad Prince had no idea. It was the creatures power that was of importance, it shone like a candle by comparison to the giant he stood close too making it easier for the Prince deal with the situation that had developed around them. It seemed fate had great things in store for them though, for their eyes locked just as Novashen first glanced at him or it or whatever it is.

That was when the action started, as Master moved forward, barely visible out of the corner of Novashen's eyes, apparently wishing to be the aggressor in the battle. It was the warrior way to push his opponent, to attack and show no mercy and so it seemed Master had some characteristics that could be defined as human.

Though his opponent was not the golden haired giant, but the massive humanoid with tentacles growing from his head. For several moments Novashen appeared to just simply stand there studying the warrior as if trying how to best approach the creature, his head tilting off to the side as he appeared to give the tentacle alien the look over. In reality, his sensors were busy analyzing the creature studying the flow of energy as it moved through it's body, and reading which of it's muscles were strongest so to best judge how the creature might react. The process did not last long, and a steady stream of data flowed into his mind instantly integrating it into his movements so he could better deal with the creature before him if he needed.

“Well,” the Prince finally spoke breaking the silence that had formed just between the two of them, “Good luck with dealing with good ol'doom and gloom over there.”

Novashen pointed a finger over at Master who was busy swinging a cackling sword of energy at the titan of power that had appeared.

“Heh heh, I don't want to stick around here,” the Mad Prince gave a quick head nod to the tentacle alien before him, showing his respect for the creature or possibly in acknowledgment of it's power, who could say for sure?

Energy surged through his muscles at that moment, flowing from the core of his being to infuse itself with entirety of his being. His physical limits were now increased, allowing him to fulfill his plan of a dramatic exit. To the tentacle creature's eyes the Mad Prince seemed to disappear from sight, though in reality he just flew up and away from the top of the tower moving swiftly away from the destructive battle that would soon ensue.

Stopping a fair distance away, though who could not keep up with his movements would see a handsome man appear, dressed in robes that were lined with sliver thread and intricate designs. Strands of black hair that waved hazily in the air, as a slight breeze ran it's fingers through it. Novashen found himself staring at the back of the creature he had just been looking at.

“Welllll maybe I'll give Master a little bit of a hand heh heh,” Novashen cackled, he was obviously not afraid of the creature he had just ran from so he made no attempts to stifle his laughter, though unless the creature had enhanced hearing it would be unlikely that Novashen could be heard over the sound of Master and Broly clashing.

Standing on a cloud of air the Prince moved into a stance that until recently had been foreign to his mind, but since the coming of Master his knowledge of the martial arts had been seemingly expanded. His legs and armed bended slightly giving him the best possible positioning to unleash an attack upon his foe and with a grace that made the swan seem clumsy his hand raced to the sword at his waist drawing and slashing through the air not once but twice seemingly striking at nothing.

That was far from the truth though, as each strike reached it's zenith a small slit opened up in the air in front of it allowing the sharp edge of his sword to slip through only to come out of another similar slit the first strike slashing at the back of it's legs, and the second slashing downwards at the creature's exposed skull seemingly coming from above. The attacks were meant to confuse the poor creature, making it harder for the alien to orientate on his foe, though Novashen made no attempt to hide choosing to stand on his cushion of air away from the battle of titanic powers.

WC - 1308
Action 1 – Full Analysis – Ruurik
Sub Action 1.b – Move and Speed Burst
Action 2 -Assault Stance
Action 3 – Double Strike + Dimensional Hole (2 Strikes = 18 FP DH x 2 = 20) 38 FP/ Strikes are AR 2
Strength for attack is = 6050

Battle Tracker:

Boosts: Full Analysis + 15 Agility and Endurance Vs Ruu , +10 Strength Assault Stance 1/4

Detriments:

Vitality:37
Current FP: 38
Fatigue Limit: 265
Rage: 5
Max Rage: 10

Strength:4,783 + 10% = 5261
Agility:4,000 + 15% = 4600
Ki: 3,123
Endurance: 8,650 + 15% = 9947

Abilities: Ki Blade 3, Full Analysis (Used), Full Absorption, Dodon Ray 3, Energy Web 1, Dragon Rush 3, Dimensional Hole 3, Lightning Aura 3, Energy Reserves, Perfect Defense, Absorption, Transmutation, Assault Stance

Benefits: Bionic Power, Bushido Soul, Double Strike, Chakra

Feats: Vigor, Blitz

Combat Inventory:Senzu Bean x2, Concussion Grenade, Magic Elixer, Mini Spirit Crystal

Last edited by Novashen on 8/28/2012, 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updating Current FP level)
Novashen
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info
Level: 1
Race: Construct

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruurik on 8/30/2012, 1:23 am

This was likely the most important battle in the universe to date. Sure there had been plenty of battles where millions, or even billions, of lives hung in the balance but never before had the fate of the entire galaxy hinge on a single battle, at least not that Ruurik knew of. Here Ruurik was though in the middle of the battle for the fate of the galaxy, merely an ant next to the darkness and this golden Saiyan, Ruurik had little place here odds are he would end up dead. Yet here Ruurik was determined to do whatever he could to turn this battle in the favor of galaxy and those who dwelled within it. From his little speech it was obvious that there was a great deal of animosity between this Saiyan and the embodiment of darkness. When the Saiyan called the Darkness master Ruurik was slightly confused, it was obvious by his speech that this Saiyan had never lived under nor pledged himself to this evil, although it did seem like he pledged himself to plenty of his own evil. The only logical conclusion was that this darkness had chosen to declare itself Master.

It might seem an odd choice of name but Ruurik understood some of the deeper layers of meaning behind the name. By making its name Master, it was declaring itself master of all that lived, it was a not so subtle claim of dominion and a demand for recognition and reverence. Calling itself “Master” was likely an act of pride and likely vanity, maybe this being wasn’t as ascended as it seemed to think as such traits were very much so the traits of the living. Ruurik only hoped he could find a way to use this to his advantage.

When Master began to speak Ruurik learned the name of the Saiyan as well, Broly such a typical Saiyan name. Broly may not be a warrior of all that is good and just, from what was said it seemed like he was more a force of terror and vengeance, but today Broly was standing as a defender of the entire galaxy. No matter what Broly’s motivations might be Ruurik was determined to stand with him in an attempt to stem the tide of this darkness. Ruurik only hoped it would be enough. It was a little funny, for over fifty years Ruurik had despised and hated Saiyans, viewing them as not but vermin but yet now his fate and the fate of every other living being now rested in the hands of this Saiyan. If they won here it was likely that Broly would become the next great terror to plague the galaxy, but for now the galaxy needed him more than anything.

This third person however was a bit more shady of a character, Ruurik caught a little of what he said, enough to understand that this person was not working against master. It was madness to support such evil, and all of the man’s laughter seemed to point that madness was what drove him. When the man motioned for Ruurik to follow him however Ruurik wasn’t sure if he should. Obviously this man intended to square off against him. Ruurik couldn’t sense any power from this man but surely he was no more of a match for Broly then Ruurik would be. When the man disappeared from sight Ruurik was not impressed, he’d seen many speed bursts in his years; speed burst was a simple trick that just about everyone knew how to do. It took only a few seconds of looking to spot the man, a short distance back from the tower and a good deal of distance above it. Ruurik flew up to meet him forgoing the unnecessary dramatics of a speed burst.

”You must realize the idiocy behind supporting this darkness. The darkness will consume all life it does not need any of us. I do not know if you will somehow benefit by supporting him but surely you must see that it won’t last long. If the Saiyan falls so will everyone, you may forgo it for some time by standing behind Master but in the end he will dispose of you as he will everything else. Stand with me and Broly, together we can defeat this so called ‘Master’ and you could live a long and full life however you choose”, Ruurik called out to the madman. Ruurik hoped to appeal to him but he had no idea if his words were getting through.

When the mad man struck a combat stance though Ruurik knew he had his answer. Ruurik had hoped to avoid wasting his energy fighting this man, for he would need every ounce of it if he wished to help at all against Master. When the man reached for his sword Ruurik knew an attack was coming but wasn’t quite sure what. Ruurik would be damned if he waited to find out though, as the madman did his strike Ruurik rolled to the darted to the side before blasting towards the madman at full speed. Cocking back his right fist Ruurik swung for the madman’s face with a vicious right hook. At least that’s what it looked like, as soon as Ruurik had gotten within striking range he had thrown on a speed burst of his own, he flipped upward, his back going over the madman’s head, an illusion taking his projected path. Ruurik was actually behind and over the mad man. Ruurik’s back was to the madman as he finished his flip, his left foot purposefully doing a backwards kick into the man’s shoulder.

Ruurik was not finished here though; following his momentum Ruurik continued his backflip so that he was now facing the madman whilst floating upside down. This wasn’t just a trick where Ruurik would just wait in an attempt to perturb the madman. Ruurik’s right hand was shooting out with an open palmed strike to where the center of the madman’s back. This open palmed strike was more than it would seem at first too though, for there was a charged up ball of Ki in his open palm. On contact it could cause a good deal of damage, or at least it usually did to an unprotected opponent. Most would call this a good offense and see if they had defeated their opponent. Ruurik was unrelenting though; Ruurik would press his advantage while he had it and not stop till his opponent fell from the sky.

This time Ruurik reversed his momentum, bringing his right leg down towards the madman’s shoulder, it appeared that his shin would contact with the shoulder. This however was yet again an illusion; Ruurik had used another speed burst to shoot down and away from his opponent. As the illusion would make contact, and thus dissipate Ruurik would re-appear shooting forward at his opponent with blinding speed. Using his long arms for as much of an advantage as possible Ruurik threw a vicious open handed uppercut, intended to knock the madman away. Ruurik hoped this would be enough to put the madman out of commission or deter him from his course of action, at the very least show him the error of his ways.

Most would find Ruurik’s movements strange, especially for one as large as he was. Ruurik moved as if he had the flexibility of a synchronized swimmer dancing beneath the waves. This was due to Orcosian’s often undergoing extensive combat underwater and the mechanics were easy enough to apply when using flight techniques. Doing this was mostly a matter of thinking three dimensionally. The flexibility however came from the fact that Ruurik had been raised fighting those larger, stronger and tougher than him, this only changed well after the loss of Orco. So Ruurik’s fighting style tended to rely on misdirection, flexibility and hitting an opponent as hard as you could in the area they least expected. Even years away from his people and fighting those much weaker than himself he still tended to fall back on that style simply because it was familiar; it also proved quite useful most of the time.

WC:1,383

Battle Tracker:

Action 1: Evade @ Nova Action 3 (+29 FP)
    Action 2: Powered Flight + Illusion Attack + Strike (+18 FP) Strength = 4,076
    Action 3: Surging Punch (+21 FP) Strength = 3,933
    Action 4 (Blitz 1/2): Illusion Attack + Powered Flight + Rush Attack (+22 FP) Strength = 4,612

Boosts: N/A

Detriments: N/A

Vitality: 35/35
Fatigue: 90/222
Rage: 0/26

Strength: 3,575
Agility: 3,225
Ki: 3,225
Endurance: 6,756

Abilities: Mystic Breath III, After Image III, Illusion Attack, Eye Lasers II, Kiai Shield III, Barrier III, Surging Punch III, Bloodsong of the Juggernaut, Shockwave.

Benefits: Cosmopolitan, Conditioning, Speedy Strikes, Martial Efficiency

Feats: Blitz, Vigor

Combat Inventory: Bio-Gen
Ruurik
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 31
Race: Xeno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Broly on 9/1/2012, 4:48 pm

Something stirred within the depths of his mind, as the Saiyan's eyes stared into an endless field of molten gold. The creature before him had eyes like the endless abyss, eternal and foreboding. Deep in his gaze, Broly could see the reaper. This battle was without a doubt going to be the closest he'd ever come to death, but he did not intend to cross that barrier any time soon. Yes, Master was powerful. So powerful in fact, that Broly could barely sense a difference between their strengths. While he could not perceive it with his senses, he could perceive it clearly with his mind.

Master had long relied upon the strengths of others to do his bidding. He was not the warrior he thought himself to be. If he were, he'd have simply done the ball gathering himself, and nipped the problem in the bud at it's origination. He had enough of a corporeal form to maintain a temporary present on the planet. Had he managed to obtain Broly's body for a host, then the battle for the fate of the universe would have ended long ago. Eyes narrowed in a deathly scowl as the man's speech came to a close, Broly considered his type.

He had met men like this before. Men who fancied themselves powerful, unstoppable. Broly had met unstoppable, and this man, this Master as he was so called, was most certainly not fitting the description. Ash was ejected from both nostrils as bull-like breath after bull-like breath left his lungs, when he felt the onset of Master's attack. Things changed in an instant. His vision went from sharp and focused to unsettled and blurry, filled with a strange light he hadn't encountered in many years. Slowly, blue, tiled walls rose up from the spire around him, closing him in on all sides.

This was that scientist's laboratory. He was once again chained and confined, hidden away beneath the prying eyes of the universe that may offer him a chance at survival. He could feel his life force draining away and fading sharply as his mind flashed back and forth from consciousness to a memory long past. A blue skinned man slowly pulled a lab coat over his shoulders and slumped forward, his body strolling directly toward Broly. In his right hand lay a scalpel, and in his left a bright, high powered flashlight. He had never seen a light so bright, or so... So purple.

It fizzled in and out of existence as the world around him changed into slow motion, his arms tugging furiously at the chains that surrounded him on all sides. Was this his true fate? To be cut open like some lab rat in the depths of space? His struggling increased in feverish severity, as his grunts and growls became ever louder. No, this was not his destiny. He would not go quietly into the night, like a candle. No, Broly had always been too explosive to go out from the force of a single man's breath. He pulled once more, body now screaming directly at his brain.

Everything shattered. In a single moment, his world shattered with a massive shout that seemed to echo through the airwaves, releasing a discharge powerful enough to shatter the obsidian directly beneath his feet. He was not about to lose himself in the middle of a battle, when so much was on the line. It was already terrible that he had slipped for even a moment, and even worse for his life expectancy. He would not allow this man to destroy him completely. He would not allow this man his victory.

His energy spiked to combat levels as he threw himself to the right, his body swirling and dancing around the first strike of Master's amethyst blade. It sizzled and struck through the air immediately on his side, which was filled with lingering heat. Broly then surged forward, his body flying forward on the immediate side of the strike, keeping close to bee line his way to his enemy. He could feel the heat warming his side, though his mind was racing too fast to think about it. His eyes were trained on Master's arm, which held his chosen weapon.

Suddenly, he swept his blade to the right, following Broly's motion. The Saiyan's jaw tightened as Master's arm moved, forcing him to jerk to the side even further, sending his body off of the edge of the tower, if only slightly. His left hand shot out, a swirling mass of golden energy surrounding his finger tips as he caught the blade, utilizing his own vastly powerful energy to combat his opponent's. Sparks shot off on all sides as their powers clashed and Broly continued toward his target, his eyes alight with fire and blood lust.

It had been a long time since he'd felt this invigorated in battle. A long time indeed; too long. As Master's blade suddenly fizzled out of existence, energy flooded Broly's nerves. He came to a quick halt, eyes watching as the man flew forth from the top of his tower, his retracted blade preparing to strike at Broly once more. While the tactic was plain enough, land behind him and strike, it was almost too easy to see through. His scowl twisted slowly, coming into a full grin as he skipped backward, throwing his back directly toward the area he expected Master to land.

The blade came sliding through the air on Broly's side, sizzling with all of the energy he had expected. Master was, admittedly, powerful enough to prove lethal. However, Broly would not let it come to that. His left arm shot out, hopefully catching Master's arm before it could complete it's swinging motion. Muscles bulging with energy and life, Broly's free arm then shot backwards as if recoil from a rocket launcher, racing to embed itself in his target's abdomen. He knew not what making contact with Master would be like, but the thought excited him.

Whether or not he had succeeded, the Saiyan would then roll forward, determined to get some distance on his opponent. As soon as his roll completed, Broly turned to face the man who was so determined to end his life, his eyes like the stormy skies that seemed to dog his every step. As lightning crashed and stung through both green orbs, he gazed into what he assumed to be Master's soul. Did Master even have a soul?

”If you've come to break my mind, you're too late. All that's left is my body... and my body is more than willing to overcome the likes of you.”

WC: 1,107
TWC: 2,290

Actions:
1.) Block @ Action 1 (-1 VP Taken, +18 FP)
2.) Speed Burst + Evade @ Action 2 (29,467 Agi) (+10 FP) (+8 FP)
3.) Transmutation Rank III @ Action 3 (+13 FP)
4.) Haste (½) + Counter Attack (Strike, -1 VP) ( +10 FP, ) (18,418 Agility)

Misc FP Gains: +3 Per Action (2 SSJ, 1 Legendary Power)
Total FP Gain: 71 FP

Battle Tracker:

Boosts: Super Saiyan (+5,000 +20% All) ; Legendary Power (+5% Strength/50%) ; Speed Burst (+60% Agi, Action 2)

Vitality: 32/33 (97%)
Current FP: 66 (27%)
Fatigue Limit: 260
Max Rage: 80

Strength: 35,002 (36,752 Legendary Power)
Agility: 18,417
Ki: 20,040
Endurance: 15,410

Abilities: Legendary Power, Omega Blaster Rank III (Splinter), Gigantic Press Rank III, Ki Blade Rank III, Kiai Ho, Ultra Punch, Energy Bullet, Pressure Points Rank III, After Image Rank II, Heal Rank III, Negative Bomb Rank III, Barrier, Lightning Shower Rank II, Legendary Rage, Transmutation Rank III (1/1), Sense, Mending Surging Punk Rank III, Angry Blaster Shell Rank III

Benefits: Zenkai, Pure Evil, Improved Warrior's Spirit, True Power, Blitzkrieg, Unbridled Destruction, Prowess, Manipulation, Haste (1/2)

Feats: Vanish, Respite, Ferocity, Unrestrained Ferocity

Combat Inventory: Magic Elixir
Broly
Staff
Staff

Character Info

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master on 9/2/2012, 1:30 am

The fist slammed into Oroki's gut, causing him to hunch forward and spittle to fly from his mouth. Master, of course, had not attached his consciousness to Oroki's pain receptors, but the pain was evident in the way that his vessel moved without his command. The problem was, if he lost the vessel, he lost his grip in the realm. It would have to inhabit another vessel immediately, or he would simply fade into obscurity.

Even if it were just a small microscopic sliver of himself in this realm, it was not a part he was willing to lose. For it was his single most yearning to rejoin the with the rest of himself and to surge forth into this universe. He would make it his own.

”If you've come to break my mind, you're too late. All that's left is my body... and my body is more than willing to overcome the likes of you,” Broly said.

Master was impressed at Broly's quick defense against his assault. Warriors like Broly had little formal training. They were born to battle, their instincts giving them an advantage that no other warrior, even veterans could have. However, it was that lack of training that also proved a disadvantage in the end. Their creativity was boundless, they weren't wrought by lessons and plans. But, then again, they lacked knowledge and truth of what their opponents were capable of. The lost insight, garnished only through learning and tradition, could prove fatal. One could only get so far on just raw talent.

He is an blade freshly forged, but his edge has not been honed to perfection. He's wasted his initiative.

Master floated back to the top of the tower, touching directly in front of his throne again. Snow fluttered away from him, as if it feared to get caught within his void-like power. Holding out both arms he drew upon the spiritual energy had been storing within him. As he did so white energy veiled his form. It was a white so pure that it made the falling snow around him look as if it were tainted and sickly.

The air itself filled with the hollow cries of the souls that his army had stolen from North City. The noise started low, barely a touch upon the blowing wind, but increased in loudness until it was nearly ear shattering. Master condensed the souls down and formed them into his own shape.

He took a step to the left. In the spot he had been standing in, a all-white clone of himself remained, floating there. Continuing to walk, each step produced another one until he had a small platoon white Masters, all at the ready.

They had no visible mouths, but as he waved his hand, their faces tore open like fabric, spewing out a black-tar like substance that stained their torsos and legs. The substance flowed like a sludge form fountain, collecting in slippery puddles at their feet. Burning dots appeared in the place of eyes, starting as small embers, burning brighter by the passing seconds until it looked as if their entire skulls were ablaze.

“Infernal souls,” Master said. “Wretched souls, show this mortal pain, show him agony. Tear him limb from limb and devour his essence. The hunger you feel, it is natural. Worry not, for the suffering you accrued in your pitiful lives of sin. Killing this Saiyan will rid you of that sin and you may join me in eternal peace.”

With a wave of his hand, Master sent his army of hellish clones flying through their air at Broly, They circled around him, in a swirl pattern, until they formed a veritable sphere, covering every angle. They first few broke from the group, blazing with an attack from all sides.

They were volatile creations, their single purpose to explode with brilliant efficiency. The huge blast of fire and light dispersed the remaining, which darted off in random directions. They regrouped, flying in a broad wedge formation, putting plenty of space between each other as avoid colliding with each other.

Nearing their target, the second volley broke off into smaller groups, each a duo of single heat seeking missiles set on Broly. They howled the entire flight with their wicked screams, threatening to batter him with more wretched explosions of rage and pain.

Their agony, their suffering, it was their strength.

WC: 688
TWC: 1,413

-Actions-

■ Take Hit: Broly Action #4 [-1 VP]
■ Activate: Haste (2/2 uses)
►► @ Broly: Super Ghost Kamikaze III [KI: 53,464; -16 vitality] → +48 FP
►► @ Broly: Super Ghost Kamikaze III [KI: 53,464; -16 vitality] → +48 FP

Battle Tracker:

Boosts:
Haste (+1 Action)

Detriments:

Vitality: 46 / 47
Current FP: 180

Abilities:
Psychic Sense, Psychic Shield III, Shadow Whip III, Death’s Coffin III, Cloak of Shadows III, Psychic Bomb III, Foresight III, Absorption, Telekinetic Onslaught III, Super Ghost Kamikaze III, Bionic Punisher III, Spirit Sword III, Balanced Stance III, Psychic Powers III, Ki Blade III, Eye Lasers III

Benefits: Improved Mystical Power, Control, Spiritual Focus, Combat Meditation, Improved Prowess, Manipulation, Haste (2/2,) Psychic Mastery

Feats: Unbridled Spirit, Counter Throw, Telekinetic Throw, Easy Counter, Superior Vigor

Game Master
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Novashen on 9/2/2012, 5:41 pm

The strange man with tentacles growing from his head had approached him, and even managed to attempt to converse with him in a language that he understood. Though the words sounded slurred to Novashen's ears, whether that was just him or an just how the tentacle man normally sounded was beyond him. But he could care less about standing with the strange creature and with Broly, they knew nothing about the secrets of the Universe, they did not know what Novashen yearned to know they could not tell him how …, what was it that they couldn't tell him how to do? The memory of why Novashen was serving Master seemed to be slipping from his mind, his thoughts were beginning to make less sense and were harder to organize.

“I'll just make sea food of this octopus, have him for supper and be on my way,” Novashen thought, meaning that all of the alien's valiant words had fallen upon deaf ears, for the Prince had his own goal and the promise of living a long and peaceful life had nothing to do with it.

Striking a combat pose that would help focus the power of his strikes, he studied his opponent for a moment before reaching down to his blade, drawing it fluidly he initiating a flurry of slashes at his foe, with each strike a small black slit opened in front of his sword's edge allowing it to slip through so that the small black hole would then appear behind and above his opponent, making sure he would not be able to track from which direction the attack was really coming from, this way he could adjust the final destination of his blade even if he were to dodge.

Which apparently was all for naught, as his opponent simply rolled off to the side, somehow avoiding the edge of his sword without actually being able to see where the blow was coming from. This irked the Mad Prince, causing his eye to twitch, the strange creature must have some ability to perceive that which he could not see normally, or maybe he could glimpse into the future? He could not be sure, but he also did not have time to think upon it as his foe seemingly dashed straight for him, his right fist cocking back for what seemed to be a very obvious attack.

Though as the alien reached him, and Novashen put his hand up ready to block the obvious attack that was coming, the alien seemed to pass right through him. His skin prickled slightly as the remnants of spiritual energy dispersed themselves on his body, telling him instantly that it had been an illusion of some sort, a trick done with his spiritual energy. Then a solid blow landed on his shoulder, a small twinge of pain accompanying it, his sensors then registered that his foe was now behind him, locking onto his foe's power level.

He needed to face his foe, so that he could tell what was going to happen next and a quick twist of his body fixed that situation. As he turned around he saw his alien foe finishing a flip, now hanging upside down held fix in his position undoubtedly by his own spiritual energy, what worried him though was the glowing ball of energy that was in his hand, a ball of energy that was quickly seeking his chest. It was going to be a close call, as he quickly throw his body off to the side his movements aided by his flight systems, it was a good thing he had scanned his opponent before so he knew just how much he needed to dodge by and at just what timing otherwise he would have felt the full force of his opponent's attack. As it was he felt the force of that fist as it displaced the air next to him, the energy that had been charged in his foe's hand warming the air.

“Keh heh you are good!” Novashen cackled to his foe, but that was not what the Mad Prince was thinking. Certainly he acknowledged his foe's strength and his skill was decent too, but he had yet to see anything that worried him. His compliment was more of a psychological attack, trying to build his foe's ego so that he might not be as careful.

His foe was unrelenting though, not taking a moment to even say a word to his opponent. Novashen was beginning to get the feeling that he was facing off those who took battle entirely too seriously, a warrior who knew nothing but giving it their all. He saw his foe's leg coming at him, and he prepared to block it holding up an arm in the path of the incoming kick, yet just as the limb was to make contact his foe once against disappeared a familiar sensation of spiritual energy prickling across his skin.

“Just like last time,” he thought, at the exact same time his foe reappeared his fist slamming hard into Novashen's stomach.

The Mad Prince doubled over in pain, a small stream of white mist that hung in the air for a few moments before disappearing, at the exact same time he was sent flying through the air. The force of his foe's attack having been designed to knock him off balance as much as it had been designed to harm. He felt a small bruise forming from where the fist had hit him, though the attack made him ache a little he was certain that his foe's fist too must sting a little, after all his hide was much stronger then his opponent's fist.

The Prince's foe must have been feeling confident at that moment, both of his tricky attacks having made contact with their intended target, but he had also left a nasty surprise for his foe. Right in front of the tentacled alien in the exact Novashen had been was a small round object green in color, with eight flashing lights on top that were in the process of blinking rapidly. It was a small present that the Mad Prince had managed to throw from his pockets a small moment before he had been hit, one that would potentially turn the tides of battle for both him and Master.

The lights on the object then went solid, exploding forth in a small flash of light while also unleashing a cackling energy that would wash over Ruurik's and Broly's body. The cackling energy would assault their pain receptors, sending small tinges of shock that while did not cause any damage impaired their bodies from performing at their fullest.

“I hope they like my little gift to them,” Novashen thought, feeling a twisted glee at what he had managed to unleash on his foes.

His sensors were still telling him that Broly and Master were fighting below him, still going at it quite fiercely. Massive increases in Master's energy signature indicating that he was unleashing massive amounts of power upon Broly. The amount of force that Master could generate still caused shivers to run down his spine, if Broly managed to defeat Master Novashen shuddered to think what would happen to the rest of the Universe.

“Can two such Monster's really exist?” that was the question that fluttered through his mind. Though his mind was thinking about that, he still had a firm lock on his foe acutely aware of what he might be doing. He was not going to allow himself to fall prey to any tricks due to a moment of inattention.

It was time to show this upstart alien what it really meant to battle, drawing out a small portion of energy from the core of his being he sent it swirling throughout his body, a moment of concentration being all he needed to send it cackling out around his body in a different form. An aura of what looked like electricity forming around his body, cackling with power. The Prince knew with this aura around him the strength of each of his blows would be increased.

Deciding to create an advantage for himself, he drew forth another small amount of energy from his body, this time sending the energy into the very tissue of his body so that as he moved he appeared to disappear from sight, or if his analysis of his foe was correct he would be able to fully disappear from his sight, creating a situation for his foe where Novashen could not be tracked by sight or by energy signature.

Instantly he seemed to reappear below his foe his attack being carefully timed to limit the amount of time he had to think about what was occurring, he made sure the sharp point of his sword was already stabbing viciously upwards towards what should be his foe's unprotected groin. He was not about to let his foe off easy, after his stab he flew upwards bringing his sword up and across the backside of his opponent. The entire time the cackling aura of energy that existed around his body was cackling hungrily for his foes flesh.

Word Count – 1535
TWC – 2843

Action 1 – Evade Ruu's Action 2 - + 11 FP
Action 2 – Use Debilitating Grenade
Action 3 – Lighting Aura + 18% Strength and Endurance + 18 FP
Blitz 1/2 – Speed Burst + Double Strike + 28 FP [AR 3 – 4 VP x2 = 8] Strength = 5812 ( + 3% from Speed Burst)

Spoiler:

Boosts: Full Analysis + 15 Agility and Endurance Vs Ruu , Lighting Aura 1/8 + 18% Strength and Endurance

Detriments:

Vitality:37 – 3 = 34
Current FP: 95

Strength:4,783 + 18% = 5643
Agility:4,000 + 15% = 4600
Ki: 3,123
Endurance: 8,650 + 15% + 18 % = 11738

Abilities: Ki Blade 3, Full Analysis (Used), Full Absorption, Dodon Ray 3, Energy Web 1, Dragon Rush 3, Dimensional Hole 3, Lightning Aura 3, Energy Reserves, Perfect Defense, Absorption, Transmutation, Assault Stance

Feats: Vigor, Blitz – 1/2

Combat Inventory:Senzu Bean x2, Debilitating Grenade (USED), Magic Elixir, Mini Spirit Crystal

Last edited by Novashen on 9/2/2012, 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing Spoiler)
Novashen
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Buu on 9/10/2012, 8:51 pm

Rage could be felt flowing through the winds. It was a warm and fearful feeling that this world would soon be shrouded in forever. Alongside the aura of fear and rage, stood a glorious gold light that shone brighter than the sun. This was the cause of the abnormalities taking place in the world; however, the source was a being of power that Buu had encountered time after time.

I feel it. The fighter that helped destroy that village, and someone else....” Buu spoke quietly to himself. The demon just stood over the beaten body of a young saiyan that had engaged him earlier. His battle left him enraged and wanting more. A single strike destroyed that child's hopes and dreams in a single instance. The craving for a true fight started to spark within the demon as he felt the presence of three other people alongside the powerful saiyan.

One more powerful than the saiyan. Impossible....How can that be?” A pause of fear struck down Buu. A being more powerful than the saiyan, just the thought of such a thing left Buu speechless, not that he had much to say any other time. “The other two powers with them feel like pathetic earthlings. What could possibly be taking place?” Buu's mind started to wonder and fill with questions.

Should he go to the saiyan's help? Would he even need Buu's special brand of help? He only raised his head and looked toward the source. His mind not yet know the answer to these questions but his body sought to solve them. Flying ever so quickly to the battle of Gods amongst men was something that most people would fall at the thought of intervening. Demons of Buu's status lacked the ability to turn down such an honor. Buu had taken the life of Zeus, he singlehandedly removed the creator of Olympus from this world's history. If this being were to be anything like that of Zeus, Buu would certainly help find his weakness.

Everything in the universe had a weakness. All things, whether they be immortal or mortal, they all held a feeble point in their hardened armor. The universe wasn't kind enough to give anyone a right of immunity to the Angel of Death. Every “God” only held the right to fight the angel off. Zeus was a prime example. A being that hadn't ever thought of being touched by death, not only was touched but was pulled into the very grasp of it. Death didn't care about titles, for it would strike down even the mightiest of beings one day.

Buu's mind continued to question his body's motives. Why was he willingly going to the very sight of the end of time, the battle between a saiyan and a god. He would surely only be able to stall any outcome rather than changing it completely. He had only to think of the brighter side...The Saiyan's victory. It had to happen or the world would certainly end. This was an outcome Buu could not allow. The world happen to house one thing that he truly loved....Candy, and for it he would fight til his last breath.

Continuing to approach the Pinnacle of Armageddon, Buu looked down staring into an open pool of lava. The perfect sight for a duel for the world's fate. The demon's pace slowed as the overpowering auras strengthened around him. The very power of each being pushing away like he was flying through a massive tornado.

Fighting to keep his eyes focused on a blacked pillar high in the clouds, Buu powered his cerise aura. He was battle ready. Pushing every thought in his mind away he only focused on channeling his rage and hatred into his combat power. These two emotions were the fuel to success in his mind. When used properly nothing could stop a wielder of their power.

His eyes caught a glimpse of a shadowy void like creation. The embodiment of darkness, a being void of all light, or “good”. True evil in its purest form stood before the mighty super saiyan. Buu could feel the balance of morality being broken in the presence of these beings; however there was another being the defiled the holiness of the meeting. A being that bore clothing that resembled a prince.

The “prince” was attacking and having his way with a powerless alien. Buu just looked at his original goal and decided to take on the place of helping the alien. “The alien is no longer your foe.” Buu snarled at his target. “BUU IS!” The demon added with a rage filled shout.

Buu didn't hesitate to raise his hand to intake all the hate in the area. His fist fully charged with the bright raging energy within. “Today I'll remove you from this world. Then the god will meet his demise!” These words left Buu's lips as a forewarning to the “prince” as his hand stretched swiftly. The Majin Menace planned to easily rid this place of the prince's presence. His fist extending pulling his body behind it.

Buu sent his charged fist towards the chest of the “prince” like being. The power of shear hatred in a single fist aimed to strike three times. The prince had better think fast or Buu's presence would be the call of Death's cold presence.

WC:932

Battle Tracker:

Actions
1) Ultra Punch I at Novashen(Strength 8,078) +40 FP
2) Ultra Punch I at Novashen(Strength 8,078) +40 FP
3) Ultra Punch I at Novashen (Strength 8,078) +40 FP

Boosts:

Detriments:

Vitality:29
Current FP: 120
Fatigue Limit:263
Max Rage:25

Strength:8,078
Agility: 7,245
Ki: 11,895
Endurance:6,668

Abilities: Mystic Attck I, Majin Absorption, Death Ball I, Death Beam I, Psychic Powers I, Time Freeze I, Heal I, Ultra Punch I, Renzoku Kikou Dan III, Hypnosis I

Non-Slots:Full Absorption, Absorption, Surging Punch III, Sense

Benefits:Immortal, Improved Mystical Power, Control, Spiritual Focus, Evil

Feats:

Combat Inventory:Senzu Bean
Super Buu
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info
Level: Awesome
Race: Demon

View user profile http://dbza.host56.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Broly on 9/16/2012, 7:23 pm

Betrayal.

There he stood, his eyes trained on the man atop an obsidian spire. Snow fell and danced in the breeze created by the tides of his power in the ides of his life. He stood at the crossroads of fate and providence, torn side-to-side by the forces that seemed to dictate his existence. He himself had never been a firm believer of destiny, nor had he ever figured himself the possessor of a path different than total destruction, but it was clear by his presence that he now stood at a precipice, one which he would need to cross.

Or was it more of an abyss? As blackened souls churned and danced around his body, his eyes remained trained through their flurry of frenzied motion, locked on to his target. Despite the danger that loomed and impregnated the world around him, he would not flinch, nor would he shy away from this treacherous trench. Warmth was flooding his senses like a simmering river of broth, washing over him in waves similar to the flow of energy that now flooded the world around him.

What was the purpose of lying to these wretched souls? Why would Master need to lie to those he considered under his control, inhabitants of his 'rightful' domain? As Broly stared forward, unblinking, through the swarm of supernatural creations that wished for little aside from peace and solace, he forced himself to fight off the vestiges of pity. He had no room for doubt, he had no room for worry or weariness. He had to be the lethal vector that he was all other times, the force of chaos and destruction that he personified.

As the first wave of creatures broke off in a strong flight pattern, Broly's energy suddenly expanded around him; the golden flame was once more picking up in intensity. Behind him, it rose to form a nearly impenetrable wall of ki and power, which was to hold him steady against the tide of the creatures which seemed so ready to consume him. Face contorted with rage and determination, the warrior's hands set themselves to the task of self defense.

They waved and rolled in swirls, releasing tracer-like swathes of energy in their wake, catching and halting the creatures that threatened to engulf him; each thin, hand-sized barrier provoking a heated and lethal explosion, which quickly spread through the air toward him in puffs of heated smoke. Each blast rocked his barrier from the front as more and more attempted to slam into his back, only to be met by a stalwart wall of energy.

Smoke consumed his location on the tower, plumes of fire and smog blossoming from his position as he continued to resist the ghastly creations of a false god. Whatever they thought their purpose was, they were clearly wrong. Yet, even he had to applaud their resolution. They were, at the least, firm in their conviction and purpose; they felt themselves to be safe, they felt themselves to be the agents of destiny. It was unfortunate, their misguidance, their cause; everything about them begged for pity or mercy.

Broly did not have any mercy to give. His defense heated as burn marks began to grace his hands from close calls and near-saves; he could not hold up a defense like this forever. However, as the smoke slowly began to clear, and the flames subsided alongside the attack wave, he realized that defending against such a surgical and precise strike was near pointless. Master had unleashed enough of the extremely volatile beings around him to glass a small planet. Even now, as the first wave abated, more and more seemed ready to break off.

Time slowed, as a second volley of ghouls broke off toward him. Snarling now, the Saiyan's fist rocketed toward the obsidian flooring beneath his feet, energy channeling itself into his fingertips as he moved. It was now a race against time; would his fist hit the ground before those creatures slammed into him?

The attack slammed into black, ashy floor with significant force. It shattered beneath his might, and beneath the might of the resulting explosion. Shrapnel-like shards of the substance rocketed through the air as a discharge of powerful energy was released around him, catching and detonating each of the tormented souls that had been so ready to devour his flesh; releasing them from their suffering with summary execution.

For a moment, the energy hung in the air, allowing itself to retract back into the warrior's fist. Smoke rose off of it in thin, filament like swirls, before vanishing into the air. Why had he promised them absolution? Why had he been so keen to promise them safety and sanctity from a power so great? Was he unaware of the differences between them? Broly was powerful. Broly was truly fucking powerful.

”Earlier, you told me that my strength was the sign of my fear... Earlier, you told me that the power I wield was born of fear.”, his voice now rose over the winds as another ki signature sped in to battle to aid him, headed straight toward the silver haired man whom he had lost track of. For a moment, the hate in Broly's eyes softened, turning almost wistful.

With that, his hand cocked at his side, releasing a lengthy blade of energy. Almost hesitantly, the grip of realization washed over his mind.

”I am here to cleanse you of the sins committed in the name of excessive avarice and your own selfish fear. What is your fear, Master? Do you fear me? Do you fear my power? No, no; that's too standard. People don't fear my power, people don't fear me for my wrath or the strength I carry against them.

The fear me for the idea I bring. They call me a monster, a freak. They fear me because I am different.”

Now, the blade sizzled as his aura dispersed around him, his face twisted in rage.

”I do fear my strength. I fear that one day, I will consume myself. I fear that I will die early. I do not fear you. So I ask again.”

The blade danced as twirling spirals of energy hovered over it, at his hip.

”Do you fear me?”

WC: 1,043
TWC: 3,333

Actions:
1.) Barrier @ Actions 1+2 (-4 VP; +14 FP)
2.)Ultra Punch + Unbridled Destruction + Negation @ Actions 3+4 (54,026 Strength) (+40 FP)
3.)Rest + Respite (+2 VP; -15 FP) + Magic Elixir (-25 FP + 15 FP Limit)

Misc FP Costs: +2 SSJ ; +2 LP Per Action (+4 total) + 3 (Amending FP Cost From Miscalculation Earlier)
Total FP Costs: 54 – 15 – 25 = 14 FP + 7 (Misc) = 21 FP
Total VP Damage Taken: -2 VP

Spoiler:

Boosts: Super Saiyan (+5,000 +20% All) ; Legendary Power (+5% Strength/50%) ; Ultra Punch Strength Boost (+40%)

Vitality: 30/33 (91%)
Current FP: 81 (29%)
Fatigue Limit: 275

Strength: 36,752 (38,590 Legendary Power) (54,026 UP)
Agility: 18,417
Endurance: 15,410

Abilities: Legendary Power, Omega Blaster Rank III (Splinter), Gigantic Press Rank III, Ki Blade Rank III, Kiai Ho, Ultra Punch, Energy Bullet, Pressure Points Rank III, After Image Rank II, Heal Rank III, Negative Bomb Rank III, Barrier (1/1), Lightning Shower Rank II, Legendary Rage, Transmutation Rank III (1/1), Sense, Mending Surging Punk Rank III, Angry Blaster Shell Rank III

Benefits: Zenkai, Pure Evil, Improved Warrior's Spirit, True Power, Blitzkrieg, Unbridled Destruction, Prowess, Manipulation, Haste (1/2)

Combat Inventory: N/A
Broly
Staff
Staff

Character Info

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master on 9/16/2012, 9:32 pm

Master watched as Broly's fist made its way towards the floor of the tower. The impact was immense. If not for the fact that he was Master’s enemy, he might have acknowledged such a power and thought it to be legendary. There were mortals in this unending universe that held anywhere near as much power as his opponent. It was almost ironic that the small insignificant speck called Earth had drawn such a large monster upon itself.

Cracks spread out in all directions, all along the length of the tower, towards the bubbling lava below. The force of the blow sent shock waves out, which in turn detonated the infernal souls which had been sent to destroy him. The subsequent series explosion was just a topping on the cake.

It wracked Master, who was sent hurtling backward, licked by the flames of the sorrowful wretches that he had enslaved. His vessel was squirming from the burns that now lined his body. Master simply waited, letting himself free fall towards the glacier below.

Broly's booming words were heard, but Master paid no heed to them. He simply vanished into the swirling snow that filled the air.

The collision sent up a plume of frost. He burrowed deep within the frozen mound, before the friction finally brought him to a stop. The vessel wanted nothing more than to lie within the ice and die. But, Master would not allow it that honor. Not yet. It hadn't fully served its purpose.

Meanwhile, the tower itself had begun to split apart, until it was nothing more than a jagged sliver threatening the sky. Giant hunks of glossy black stone tumbled end over end, crashing onto the sides of the glacier. Some splashed into the lava. Others shattered upon the granite teeth that surrounded the wound.

With but a small exertion of his telekinetic power, cracks began to spread out in all directions from his entry point. The glacier groaned and erupted, tossing more even debris into the already volatile volcano that lurked below it.

Master levitated out of the mess, snow swirling around him as he floated up towards his enemy. Each second Broly grew stronger, he could feel it. The Super Saiyan's power was no where near its pinnacle. For that Master would have to destroy him, now. In this vessel, on this world, so far away from the rest of his being, he was not at his fullest strength. The longer the fight went on, the quicker Broly came to surpassing him.

The falling debris was perfect for his next attack. The massive hunks of razor sharp obsidian halted in mid air. Master made no gesture, he simply willed them to defy gravity, and they did. Lingering there in the sky, he brought them up towards the shimmering bead of golden light who still stood upon the last squirly spire of his throne, as if he dared conquer it.

The hunks crumpled and snapped, forming smaller pieces the size of boulders, very sharp boulders. Master gave each of the hundreds of pieces its own trajectory, they swirled around Broly, like massive black swarm of hornets. He sent them at Broly in twos, threes, or sometimes just one at a time. They shrieked through the air with great speed, much artillery shells, each attempting to ram into Broly, until they all were gone and the sky was cleared once again.

At that time, Master had closed the gap between them, his molten eyes began to shimmer and churn as the energy built up inside. Two bright white lances of energy erupted out of his dark pupils, stabbing out at Broly, where upon impact they would explode with volatile consequence.

Once the first volley had ended, he sent another for good measure. The beams sizzled through, displacing the snow with their super condensed power. Master floated in place, both arms folded, waiting for the glorious sound of Broly shrieking in pain.

Only that sound would bring him satisfaction.

WC: 664
TWC: 2,077

-Actions-

■ Take Hit: Broly Action #2 [-4 VP]
► @ Broly: Telekinetic Onslaught III [KI: 40,032; -8 vitality] → +34 FP
► @ Broly: Bionic Punisher III [KI: 41,100; -8 vitality] → +36 FP
► @ Broly: Bionic Punisher III [KI: 41,100; -8 vitality] → +36 FP

Battle Tracker:

Boosts:

Detriments:

Vitality: 42 / 47
Current FP: 286

Abilities:

Benefits: Improved Mystical Power, Control, Spiritual Focus, Combat Meditation, Improved Prowess, Manipulation, Haste (2/2,) Psychic Mastery

Game Master
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Novashen on 9/17/2012, 1:13 am

The sharp edge of his blade flashed through the air aimed at the exposed flesh of the strange alien, for a brief moment the edge of his sword met resistance as the durable skin of his opponent resisted his attack. The moment did not last long before Novashen then felt his blade cutting deep into his foe's flesh, he could just imagine the extreme agony the tentacled alien as he then flew upwards drawing the sword all the way up the alien's back. A spray of blood gushed outwards from the vicious wounds he had inflicted, covering his sword in the dark liquid.

“Keh heh heh, now you are mine,” Novashen giggled behind the tentacled alien, reveling in the tormenting blows he had inflicted each strike that he delivered sending chills of joy down his spine.

“The alien is no longer your foe,” a voice came from out of nowhere “BUU IS!” at this point Novashen turned to face the menacing voice that had come from out of nowhere.

Novashen had nothing to say to the being before him, one whose skin was a strange pink hue with various holes covering his entire body. The Prince's sharp vision quickly noted a pair of fangs sticking out of the creature's mouth, a long pink like tail extending up and backwards from his head. The strange pink being, whose name was apparently Buu raised his fist into the air appearing to shake it at the Prince. The Prince's sensors noting a gathering of energy into the upraised fist, the air seemingly growing thicker with each passing moment.

“Today I'll remove you from this world. Then the god will meet his demise!” Buu shouted moments before rushing forward to attack the Prince.

Various thoughts swirled through his mind as he prepared himself to defend against the wild attack of his new foe. The first was that it was evident this new attack was here to destroy his Master, and aid the powerful Saiyan who was still even now growing stronger, his advanced sensors easily keeping track of the alarming increase in the Saiyan's power. The next was that if this pink creature was aiding his victim that they must all be related somehow, maybe even allies and that was not good news for him.

Buu proved to be fast, much faster then the Prince himself, though roaring a challenge before one attacked ruined your chances of surprise and gave him the chance to prepare for the coming blow. All it took was for him to shift his stance, so that his body was fully facing the charging pink man, he brought his sword around placing it in front of him in a defensive stance. With his free hand he extended his palm outwards engaging his flight systems backwards so that just as his foe's fist smashed into his own his sudden increase in backwards velocity caused a portion of his foe's attacking power to disperse as Novashen moved backwards to lessen the blow. A small shock of agony reverberated up his arm, as the blow hit causing him to grimace in pain.

“URGH!” the Prince groaned in pain, even though his foe's strength had not been overwhelming he knew that were too many more of these blows too happen he would die. That would be unpleasant.

Then Buu's fist was moving backwards, the tension in the air growing thick once again, the creature's fist flashing forward just a bit faster then he could follow, though his mind was too busy distracted by the smashing fist in his rib's causing swirls of light in his eyes. Though the creature's fist extended backwards once more, and this time the Prince knew what was going to happen, though there was little he could do as his foe's fist slammed into him again rocking his body with more pain.

He needed more power, more energy, he needed to add to his strength if he was going to survive this match. The new creature's sudden arrival had upset the balance of power in the area, leaving the Prince at a serious disadvantage. He had already exerted himself greatly against the tentacled alien, and had not been prepared to fight someone stronger then him.

The Light within him was overjoyed, the Darkness's fear giving him it new hope, another chance to become free and keep the Prince from going on a rampage of chaos and destruction. It strained itself against the confines of it's cage, struggling to further weaken the hold the Darkness held. It would be free.

“I cannot die yet, I have yet to live and cause havoc upon this world,” those were the thoughts that echoed throughout his mind, as a sort of panic seized his being and his free hand shot outwards wrapping around the neck of the tentacled alien. Before he even knew what he was doing the will force was draining from the creatures battered and bleeding body sending surges of energy into his own body. His body twitched with every surge that passed into his body, his muscles bulging and expanding, rippling and quivering like jelly as it tried to accommodate it's sudden increase in power.

Over the span of a moment the rippling effect ceased as his body finished accommodating the increase in his power. The lights in the tentacled creature's eyes had gone out, the alien's powerful body going limp as it's remaining life energy faded, moving his hand from it's throat he let the limp and lifeless body fall to the ground to splash and meet it's final demise in the lava below.

The steel cage that the Light had been trapped in began to crumble, it's impenetrable and indestructible confines falling to bits piece by piece the newly absorbed energy in his body adding strength to the Light's fight. The tentacled alien's spiritual energy contained a strong essence of goodness, wanting to do good for others, help them thrive and achieve their successes. This caused the Darkness that currently dominated his mind to retreat in sudden fear at the Light's increase in strength.

Now there was nothing between him and the creature called Buu, his strength had been increased making him overflow with new power, the real battle could now begin.

“What are you doing?!” the question rang out from his lips, surprising the Darkness as he had not willed it, it was that it knew it was no longer in control.

“The dark God that calls it our 'Master' rages over there, if we do not aid your comrade now then the whole Universe may very well be brought to it's knees. If that happens you and I both cease to exist, I pulled from that creature's memories that Master is God that is not happy with the current workings of the Universe, including us,” the no longer as Mad Prince pointed off in the direction where Broly and Master were currently doing battle, a loud cracking noise echoing throughout the air as a powerful attack was unleashed.

It was time for Buu to make a decision, Novashen knew from the creature's memories that they were not comrades, in fact 'Ruurik' the alien knew nothing of Buu, this was something he could play to his advantage. He knew that in terms of power he could not win against Buu, nor did he wish to at this point he only wished to slay Master and help save the universe. What would Buu decide? To battle against him and risk the universe? Or aid him in bringing Master down, the Prince was curious indeed.

WC – 1273
TWC – 4116

Action 1 – Block Ultra Fist Action 1 – (AR 4 – 2 = 2 VP)+ 10 FP
Action 2 + 3 – Full Absorption Ruurik
Take Buu's Ultra Fist 2 and 3 – 16 VP
- 2 VP to Buu from Lighting Aura

Battle Tracker:

Boosts: Lighting Aura 4/8 + 18% Strength and Endurance, Full Absorption Ruurik + 455 Strength and Ki

Detriments:

Vitality: 16/37

Current FP: 95

Strength:4,783 + 455 + 18% = 6180
Agility:4,000
Ki: 3,123 + 455 = 3578
Endurance: 8650 = 18% = 10,207

Feats: Vigor, Blitz – 1/2

Combat Inventory:Senzu Bean x2, Debilitating Grenade (USED), Magic Elixir, Mini Spirit Crystal

Novashen
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Buu on 9/20/2012, 10:26 pm

Buu landed his attacks flawlessly, but at the cost of enduring the power of lightning. The construct that stood in his path held a constant flow of it around his body. Despite his quick thinking, Buu should have known not to rush into such a barrier, but alas knowing this now would help him in the greatest of ways.

A choice is what you give me. Hmm” Buu paused for a second to pass some thought of the situation. There was a god being beaten by the most powerful fighter in existence, and then there was an “android” that had been serving the so called “Master”. “Broly...So that's his name.” Buu spoke out of context then shook his head, “My choice... You die!” The demon screamed in rage as his aura shot around his body.

He knew that he had time to waste and should spend it doing something “productive”, for Broly had all the power in the world to stop Master. Buu didn't need to intervene just yet. Killing off this pathetic being would certainly provide him with the strength needed to help the saiyan in combat.

The Majin menace smiled as he pushed his right hand forward just to point at his foe. “Today you placed your life in my hand for me to crush it as I see fit. This is the path that you chose. Life was an option for you if you would have left.” Buu spoke giving the being one final moment to flee. This small speech was rage filled and powerful. Even though Buu stated that he would kill the being, he know presented a chance of escape if he were to take it.

Extending his index finger, Buu began to channel and pull energy from the world around him. A bright pink ball encircled his finger tip. “Run if you think you can, or stand in die!” The demon shouted as the ball straightened out and launched at the construct. Buu had just given the being his life, but at the cost of a swift decision. Pushing the energy from his finger he stopped the beam and then launched another. Two swift pink lasers meant for one. What would he do?

No matter the decision of the cyborg, Buu took a moment to relax his muscles to prepare for his next conflict. If the construct were to stand alone and take his shots he would devour him, and if he were to run and live life another day, Buu would simply ignore him.

Today mercy has been shown, but at the expense of speed. Never again shall such a choice be given to a being of earth.

WC:478
TWC:1,410

Actions:
Choice:Nova dies(Of course he can RP himself blocking/dodging and all that nonsense <3)
1.Death Beam +40FP
2.Death Beam +40FP
3.Rest -10 FP +1VP -25% Agility and Endurance next turn
Battle Tracker:

Boosts:

Detriments:

Vitality:28
Current FP: 190
Fatigue Limit:263
Max Rage:25

Strength:8,078-25%=6,058
Agility: 7,245-25%=5,433
Ki: 11,895
Endurance:6,668

Abilities: Mystic Attck I, Majin Absorption, Death Ball I, Death Beam I, Psychic Powers I, Time Freeze I, Heal I, Ultra Punch I, Renzoku Kikou Dan III, Hypnosis I

Non-Slots:Full Absorption, Absorption, Surging Punch III, Sense

Benefits:Immortal, Improved Mystical Power, Control, Spiritual Focus, Evil

Feats:

Combat Inventory:Senzu Bean
Super Buu
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Broly on 9/25/2012, 9:53 am

Atop the obsidian tower, a flickering string of golden light fluttered in the face of a frigid breeze. In the distance, Broly could see Master regrouping. Even if he couldn't see the man's body, a strange and shadowy mass among the falling sea of snow that seemed to hang in the air around him, he would have assumed the same. His opponent was not one to rest on his laurels, nor was he one to allow such an open show of defiance to go unpunished. Without even the slightest dash of hesitance, Broly stepped forward through the falling snow, striding to the ledge of the tower.

In the distance, a massive armada of rocky missiles were amassing. His strength still growing, Broly continued to watch this phenomenon; if not for the fact that he knew himself to be more powerful than the man before him, he would have been slightly concerned. Yet, here he stood, unworried and alert. It was pretty fair knowledge that if those rocks made contact with his skin, that they would tear through him like a set of scissors through particularly resistant paper. That was probably why Master had backed the barrage by a fair amount of ki. It wasn't so much that Broly could sense this development, but it would have been a pointless assault without such a backing.

”You think that's all it takes to kill me?”

He dove off the edge of the crumbling tower, his body entering a spread-eagle free fall as he neared his prey. Though Master was on the offensive, Broly would allow the man to make no mistake; he was the predator, Master the flustered prey, firing about in the darkness with the hopes of taking down his target. Everything Broly had done so far in this scuffle had been with a single, solid goal in mind; he would kill this man and prove himself dominant over he who would claim himself a god. Now, as his heart pounded hard enough to break out of his chest, as he fell down toward the Earth like a breath exhaled from the heavens themselves, he knew his goal to be superior.

His face stuck in a permanent snarl as the swarm neared him, Broly placed his arms at his hips. In the air around him, they circled his body, like vultures encircling a dead body. He would not be able to dodge these; that much was overwhelmingly clear to him. Even had he not jumped down so quickly, he would have been left unable to evade the heat-seekers that now plagued him. Eyes locked on the last known location of Master, Broly crossed his arms over his face and chest, his body loosening to reduce the pain of impact. He was not trying to avoid the damage, no; he was trying to reduce it.

The first spike embedded itself in his elbow, shattering as it met his skin and vanishing amid the brewing storm around him. Quickly, more and more of the sharpened rocks buried themselves in his defense while he pulled his legs up to his chest, stiffening his block. He could not afford to be stuck in the face, or even worse, the back of the skull. Just as his knees met his chest, he began to roll forward, forcing the shards to seek a moving target as he drove ever downward. While most warriors would have tried to shirk away from the pain that this attack was inflicting, Broly was too involved in the moment to make such a foolish mistake.

Still, even he had to admit that Master was applying the pressure. A mortal man would have yelped or screamed at the sting of such sharp pain, or felt fear at the sight of his own crimson blood. Yet, as Broly now pulled out of his cannonball-esque shape and the barrage subsided, he knew that such a thing would have only left him open to more pain. Besides, was the best way not the shortest way? Master was now just before him, his already molten eyes glowing with a strange, waif-like shimmer. Narrowing his own in return, Broly prepared himself.

Once more, his body reacted by entering spread-eagle form. The air resistance immediately picked up the pressure, forcing his body to slow it's descent as two thin beams of death shot through the air toward him, seraph lances of a faith long since lost. Of course, he had no idea if Master had truly lost his faith in the world or universe at large, but it would have made sense. It was the same reason that he sought to restart the universe, was it not? Of course, he could do it far better than the fucker who now threatened to erase him from existence could.

He shifted direction to the right, suppressing a wince as the blast flew through the rippling waves of his golden mane. Had the blast been any closer, it probably would have torn his ear off, or worse. Keeping his eyes trained on the man before him, he plowed ever forward, watching intently as a second volley now emerged from the man's eyes, to tear him to pieces. Face indifferent, the warrior brought both arms in to his sides, body shifting direction in order to evade the freshly released discharge. The last one had looked lethal enough; this one seemed equally dangerous.

The beams tore through the snow beside him, melting all in their path as the first blast connected with what remained of the obsidian tower. Finally grinning as he neared the man, Broly's hands cocked back in to the air, his stormy-green eyes still filled with that dangerous, flickering lightning. He was in his element, he was in his comfort zone. Master was a powerful foe, that was true; but was he capable of maintaining close range combat with the single most successful fighter in the universe? Ignoring the grim feeling of foreboding that lay in his belly, the warrior thrust himself forward into combat.

A golden flame emerged around his fist as he drove forward, his hand sifting through the blizzard to make a pass at Master's chest. His face was wild and touched by blood, his body still very much in the running for this contest; he felt more than entitled to his victory. While he doubted this simple attack would prove capable of ending the man's life, it would certainly provide him with a good start. The energy within his fists would provide him with all that was required; the power within him would provide a fuel for the fire that constantly burned in his lungs, which constantly pursued his every waking thought.

He could feel the energy rushing through him already, pushing through his veins with his blood and ki.

WC: 1,133
TWC: 4,466

Actions:
-Take Telekinetic Onslaught (-8 VP)
1.) Speed Burst + Dodge @ Bionic Punisher Rank III (+60% Agility = 22,100) (+34 FP + 10 FP)
2.) After Image + Dodge @ Bionic Punisher Rank III (+70% Agility = 23,482) (+34 FP + 15 FP)
3.) Mending Surging Punch Rank III @ Master (-4 VP, +4 VP @Self if success) (+24 FP) (44,572 STR)
Misc FP Gains: + 2 SSJ + 2 LP per action (+6) = +8 FP
Total FP Costs: 8 + 68 + 25 + 24 = 125 FP

Spoiler:
Boosts: Super Saiyan (+5,000 +20% All) ; Legendary Power (+15% Strength/50%) ; Surging Punch Strength Boost (+10%)
Detriments: -25% Agi + -25% Endurance

Vitality: 22/33 (67%) (26/33 78% if Successful)
Current FP: 206 (75%)
Fatigue Limit: 275
Rage: 4

Strength: 38,590 (40,520 W/LP) (44,572 W/Surging Punch Rank III)
Agility: 18,417 (13,813 W/Det)
Endurance: 15,410 (11,558 W/Det)

Abilities: Legendary Power, Omega Blaster Rank III (Splinter), Gigantic Press Rank III, Ki Blade Rank III, Kiai Ho, Ultra Punch, Energy Bullet, Pressure Points Rank III, After Image Rank II, Heal Rank III, Negative Bomb Rank III, Barrier (1/1), Lightning Shower Rank II, Legendary Rage, Transmutation Rank III (1/1), Sense, Mending Surging Punk Rank III (1/2), Angry Blaster Shell Rank III

Combat Inventory: N/A
Broly
Staff
Staff

Character Info

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master on 9/30/2012, 12:29 pm

The fist slammed into Master's face with such a force that it caused his body to flail like a rag doll. Of course, the being felt nothing, but the host cringed in pain, tucking its knees up and balling his fists. The subsequent explosion was icing on the cake. With a loud crack, he was sent hurtling through the sky. Snow whipped and swirled all around him. Thick violet blood seeped from his nostrils and the ringing in his ears sounded like a police siren turned on at point blank range.

With a pulse of psionic power, Master brought himself to a stop, hovering in the air. Through the misty haze, he could see the golden flame of Broly, still burning bright and hot like a miniature star. Somehow the beast had endured his explosive eye lasers, some how he was still alive.

Master didn't feel desperation, nor any fear, but he did note that if he continued on any further the power he had sapped from the souls of North City would be diminished. Since it was not his power, it would be lost forever to him. Fighting Broly at such an infantile state in this realm was not boding well. There was no escaping him, at least not while holding onto his host.

The dragonballs had proven to be the perfect means for him to enter this realm. However, the failure of the Organization had lead him to taking an unneeded shortcut. Had he more time to harvest the spiritual energy from the Earth, he could have easily destroyed Broly.

He had but a few choices, none of them savory. The first was to fight against Broly, to keep up the struggle until he had no power left. The second was to destroy the Earth, Broly, and the dragonballs. That seemed like the most logical of moves. But, after destroying it, he would be stranded in the void of space with no life energy for billions upon billions of untold miles. Traversing such a distance would be taxing and he feared that in the millennia that it would take him to reach a star system with habitable life, he would fade from this realm.

That left just one other option, and that was to flee his host and try to find another host. If he could do that, then he could recover slowly and inconspicuously. Once he regained enough of his power, he could rise up again, gather the dragonballs, and unite with himself.

Yes, that seemed like the proper plan.

All he needed was a distraction.

His eyes began to glow a bright white. Two more lances of energy shot forth, speeding towards the ragged glacier blow. Slamming into it, they exploded and a mushroom cloud of steam and debris flew into the air, concealing Master from Broly's line of sight.

You have served me well Oroki. But, you ultimately failed me, Master thought, sending the message to the small bead of mental energy that was still Oroki.

He fled Oroki's body, dispersing into a black cloud that looked like nothing more than ash. As he fell, small beads of him flew off in random directions.

Oroki took a deep breath, steam and smoke filling his nostrils, which sent a pang of pain through his face. His nose was broken and his cheeks were deeply bruised. Everything blurred around him and as he used his mouth to take breath, he could feel spikes of pain coming from his broken ribs. Master had allowed his body to take a beating, for no reason. Master had failed.

The frigid wind parted the cloud and he gazed upon Broly. The Saiyan had changed from the last time he had gazed upon him. His power was immense, he had transformed into something more. Something even greater than Master.

As his memory returned, he felt a frog of sorrow creeping into his throat.

“Ivander!” he shouted, tears began to well in the corners of his eyes.

Master's influence was gone, and he was able to feel once again. Emotion rushed through him like a tsunami and he nearly lost control of the spiritual energy that was keeping him afloat. Pain was like a spear through his gut, sheer sorrow and agony twisted his guts into mush. The only family he had, the only warrior he had once considered his equal, was dead.

Both of his fists balled tight and he trembled with rage.

“How did I become so weak?” he said through gritted teeth, spittle flying from his lips. “I failed you brother. I let that monster take over my mind. You never did. You used his power, but your will had always been your own. Ivander, you were a greater man than I ever will be.”

He grabbed onto his head and let out a terrible roar, his white aura exploding around him and rising up to burn the heavens.

Floating over to Broly, both of his eyes narrowed with determination. “Saiyan, you fought my brother and were able to show him the truth of Master's power. I was not able to see that truth for myself, but for when Master fled my body. I do know that Master is not done in this realm. He had broken himself apart into tiny pieces. I know he will regroup, and I know when he does he will rise up again to challenge you. However, I don't intend to let it come to that. I will hunt down every speck of his influence and erase it from existence. That is, if you allow me to live. The choice is yours.”

WC: 923
TWC: 3,000
Game Master
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Novashen on 10/2/2012, 5:52 pm

He was still in pain from the initial blows that the pink alien had inflicted upon him, little streams of a white smoke like substance leaking from various points on his body. He had tried his best to convince this new menace that working together was in the best interest of the entire Universe, even as they spoke the battle between Broly and Master raged on, the sounds of their blows echoing through the air. The sky had turned a bright red color, altered by the massive amount of energy that had been thrown around so far, little flakes of snow calmly drifting around him and Buu, but swirling in a mad storm in the area where Broly and Master fought.

There was no time for him to get caught up in the scenery though, not as the strange pink alien before him was uttering threats of his death, the only problem was according to his sensors he had the power to do just that.

“Today you placed your life in my hand for me to crush it as I see fit. This is the path that you chose. Life was an option for you if you would have left,” the raging pink alien shouted, seemingly trying to provoke Novashen.

“Is that what he thinks? I will not go down without a fight,” Novashen thought as he floated in the air, small white flakes of snow landing on his slim shoulders, melting from the intense heat that his body was generating to leave small wet spots where they landed.

“Run if you think you can, or stand in die!” the pink alien yelled at him, judging by the creature's use of grammar he was not very intelligent, instead it was probably a creature ruled by it's base emotions.

In a moment a pink beam of energy was flying towards him, seeking to pierce his body and bring about his death. A smug smile formed on his face as he watched it come, while his opponent had all the advantages in terms of base power Novashen still had a few tricks up his sleeves. Without so much as needing to twitch a muscle he activated an internal system in his body, 'a gift' from the mad Dr.Gero so as the energy beam impacted into his chest instead of exploding it disappeared soaked into his body like a sponge.

That didn't allow him much time to react to the other blast that came racing after the first, his base reaction was time not sufficient enough to deal with it so the blast instead exploded on his shoulder filling the air with a fiery explosion that instantly melted all of the snow that had been calmly drifting throughout the air.

“Urgh!” Novashen couldn't help but grunt as pain filled his body, a small stream of white mist leaking out from where the beam had impacted.

But this was also something he could take advantage of, his analytical mind was quickly calculating different variables acting independent from the other parts of his mind so as not to be clouded by the pain in his mind. As the fiery energy filled the area between him and Buu, he forced some of his own energy to fill his body, causing the muscles in his body twitch faster. As he moved his body appeared to disappear from sight, still using the cloud of fire as a means to obscure Buu's vision he retreated higher into the air where a nearby group of clouds afforded him excellent cover. By staying amongst the cloud cover, his physical form could not be seen, and his energy could not be sensed.

“But I can still see them, this will allow me a good view of the fate of the Universe keh heh,” Novashen cackled, the change in his personality being ever so subtle.

The beam of energy that had hit his chest had also carried with it a small surge of Buu's evil nature. So inside his mind the struggle of Light and Dark had yet again shifted. In his mind's eye, the brilliant white glow that had taken dominance grew ever smaller, illuminating less and less of his mind with each passing moment. There existed too much destruction, evil and chaos in the area for the Light to keep it's position of control, and so with a heavy heart it retreated back to it's corner to recharge it's strength for another time.

“Heh heh, stupid light this soul is mine,” the Darkness cackled, ecstatic with having been able to regain control of it's body once again.

In his mind's eyes the Darkness spread across his thoughts covering him like a blanket of night, providing him with soothing relief from the distractions of morality. Novashen could feel his conscious easing, he could feel the sorrow that he felt whenever he took a life lift from his shoulders, and the distraction that was his desire to return home was nothing but a distant thought in his mind, like a memory that stayed just at the edges of one's remembrance.

“It seems I have little to fear now,” Novashen mumbled to himself as he watched the remainder of Broly and Master's battle. His enhanced sensors easily piercing the veil that hid him from Buu and Broly.

Before his eyes he watched as Master fell, his terrible energy and force not being enough to grant him victory before the terrible power that is Broly. The glowing warrior's fist smashed into Master, sending the obsidian God flying through the air. Mere moments later Novashen felt it's essence retreat from the body it had inhabited.

“That should have been impossible,” Novashen thought, his mouth slightly agape as he watched the scene unfold before his eyes. It was a tragedy, that a Lord of Chaos could be defeated, even if it was only a splinter of the creature's true power.

“Well, no worries there are other ways to go about accomplishing death, destruction and chaos then to depend on someone as weak as that one,” Novashen thought to himself, his eyes narrowing slightly in frustration at the strange turn of events.

“Saiyan, you fought my brother and were able to show him the truth of Master's power. I was not able to see that truth for myself, but for when Master fled my body. I do know that Master is not done in this realm. He had broken himself apart into tiny pieces. I know he will regroup, and I know when he does he will rise up again to challenge you. However, I don't intend to let it come to that. I will hunt down every speck of his influence and erase it from existence. That is, if you allow me to live. The choice is yours,” those were the last words that Novashen's enhanced hearing picked up from the rag doll body that Master had left.

It seemed that Master was not quite dead, instead if he understood it correctly the Lord of Chaos existed still as shards and fragments. That meant it would be possible to still collect the Lord's power and use it for his own, and if that were not possible he could still destroy it himself. The hunt would give him something to do after all, it would be fun.

“Heh heh, from now on I suppose it would be best to call … Master.... Servant,” Novashen thought, keeping his maniacal laughter contained to his mind, he might be crazy but he wasn't stupid. The two remaining warriors below could make short work of him.
Now that he had learned all he could from this encounter it was time to leave, time to make a graceful exit and live to fight another day. Moving carefully so that his body drifted with the air currents, and thus the clouds that were his cover he made his escape from the current battle. It was not that he was a coward afraid to fight, nor was he afraid of death but he still had his own goals and for now remaining amongst the living served his best interests.

“I can't wait to spread a little bit of Chaos throughout the Universe, heh heh,” he cackled, it was now safe for him to make sound aloud, having drifted far enough away and high enough into the sky that even his enhanced sensors could not physically see Broly or Buu, though he could still pick up their energy signatures. It was like watching a small burning candle burn quietly next to a raging forest fire.

Leaving his cloud cover behind, he forced a small portion of his energy to erupt from within his body, sending him flying through the air with a sudden burst of speed, a small aura of energy enveloping his body so that he could move faster. He knew not what his final destination would be, for now he was like a leaf on the winds moving chaotically throughout the world, though he did it of his own free will and not another.

“Bad comparison then,” Novashen mumbled darkly, feeling silly for having made such a bad metaphor. “I had best rest and heal from my wounds, that will make me feel less cranky, anymore cranky and I might have to eat someone,”

Now there was a thought that got him excited, he had a small taste of what it was like to absorb someone's presence into his own being, taking all that they were and would ever be and adding it to himself. His strength and power had increased a fair amount when he had absorbed that tentacle alien, even though he had lost control of his body, having absorbed the creature's 'light' along with it's power. It was still worth the risk to try it again, to feel that rush and that surge of power entering the entirety of his being.

A small trail of white mist was leaking down from his lips while he thought his disturbing thoughts, though it was a detail that went unnoticed so captivated was he in his hunger. Perhaps now would be a good time for him to find a feast. Without further thought on the subject, he flew off into the distance allowing his sensors to find him a suitable prey.

Word Count - 1731
TWC - 5847

Action 1 - Absorb Death Beam
Damage from second Death Beam - 4 VP
Action 2 - Speed Burst + Hide
Action 3 - Leave the battle field

Novashen
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Buu on 10/8/2012, 4:59 am

All things must end in due time

The rage filled being just stared into the soul of his foe, as it simply absorbed the pink beam. A construct of high power was just pushed to its very limits. It had to pull out every trick in the book to save its life. This is the way of the dying warrior, to stop at nothing to preserve life for another battle, but in that regard one would stay and fight to make sure he was the last to stand. Novashen had chosen to flee, had chosen to not see it to the end, and with this choice he would live another day.

Buu hated the thought of letting a target of his hate and rage live. The very being that amalgamated within his mind was distasteful and it just nagged at his inner thoughts. Always pointing and laughing to make Buu realize that he had failed to kill a being. A failing grade in something that the demon easily excelled in. An event that only occurred as often as a blue moon.

With a shake of his head, Buu cleared his mind and placed focus on what was truly important, Broly. The saiyan had been fighting long before Buu's arrival, and Buu had yet to even glance to see if Broly had won, or was winning his bout. The demon turned his neck and focused his gaze upon a battle scarred warrior and distraught fighter. The two locked in a stare. One pleading to life another day, the other deciding if he should let live. Choices, this was the subject of today's fight. Both Buu's and Broly's fights ended in a decision that resulted in life or death. Buu's in life, now what of Broly's?

WC:300
TWC:1,710
Super Buu
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content