Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Honzo Jax

2 posters

Go down

Honzo Jax Empty Honzo Jax

Post by DBSHex 10/9/2012, 9:27 pm

Character Name: Honzo Jax

Race: Saiyan

Appearance (Picture Recommended:)
Jax is about 5'9 and muscluar. He has black hair with a spikey type hair style. He wears a red and black Gi and a red head band on his forehand that he ties on for serious fights. Has a tail like an most saiyans and has black eyes.

Starting Location: In a space pod floating around Earth.

Biography (150 words:) Jax spent his life on an unknown planet called Hexan. He grew up with his family: Hax, his father; Hirena, his mother; and Zax, his older brother. His father was known as a Elite sayian who would travel around to other planets to save them from stronger races trying to enslave them. His mother was an engineer who would help out his father with space pods and other technologies to aid him in battles. With his parents almost always gone, his brother and him were forced to run around the planet to keep them entertained. Zax would try to stir up trouble to show off his power. Jax would try and stop him like his father would do, but never stood a chance. Things were turning terrible fast, until the brothers found a boy whose race was destroyed by an unknown race. The boy's name was To-To and quickly became friends of the two Sayians.

The next years of Jax's life was spent training along side his brother and To-To. They would pretty much eat, sleep, and think training. Trying to one day become like Jax and Zax's father. Each week they would do a tournament style fighting with the previous winner being the one the other two would fight in order to fight him. Zax was always the winner and never lost to them. Hex was always sick of his brother winning so he asked if his father would give him private lessons. He refused saying that he would benifit him to train with people on the same level as them. One day Zax was in his over confident style of fighting and knew that he wouldn't lose. To-To fought Jax and Jax won. Hex now was going to fight his brother. Zax was cocky once again and made Jax get really angry about it. Right when he was about to lose, his saiyan pride surfaced. It sent him on a rampage that nearly killed his brother as well as recked the planet some. Zax begged him so stop but Hex couldn't. He kept on until his father showed up and stopped him. From then on Jax was known as the reoccuring victor of their training.

They kept on thier training until something bad happened. An unknown person came to planet Hexan while Hax was off fighting somewhere. The evil alien destroyed most of the planet and the boys were not happy about it. They all started to protect the planet that they called home. They lost very easily however. The evil tyrant then said that they were going to die one by one. Jax yelled out his father's name, but it was no use. The evil tyrant then killed To-To, making the two saiyans very angry. They then started fighting as hard as they could. The evil tyrant was still too powerful and was about to launch a ki blast at Jax. As soon as he fired it. Hax showed up to stop it and eventually killed the evil tyrant. They all paid thier respect about to To-To and decided to train again to make sure nothing like this happens again. Jax then remembered a story that his father told about a saiyan named Goku. After hearing about him, Jax decided to go to Earth to meet the saiyan named Goku.

Attributes:

You start with 50 as a base for each attribute and have 200 attribute points (AP) you may distribute amongst them.

Note: You cannot increase your highest attribute unless the rest of your attributes are at least 10% of that attribute's score. For example, if your ki is 1,000, your strength, agility, and endurance must be at least 100 each before you can raise your ki one point past 1,000.

Strength: 100
Agility: 80
Ki: 125
Endurance: 95

You start with 50 technique points (TP). What abilities will you start with?
Thunder Clap, a ki base move that happens when Jax claps his hands really hard.

How did you find this site? Google

Were you referred to this site, if so, who referred you?

Roleplay Sample (250 words):
A Bounty Hunter Trying to Kill Time

Rex realized that the meeting was going to be a while because one of the targets, the one that he's after wasn't even close to the island yet. "What should I do to kill time?" Rex thought. Rex started walking around town and saw a little child crying. Rex normally doesn't ask what's wrong when people are upset, but hope this could be a way to kill time. "What's wrong kid? Rex asked. "I my parents," said the little kid. "How?" Rex asked. "I can't find them," the little boy said while crying. "Ok. How about you ride on my shoulders and we'll look for them together," Rex offered. "Really? Thanks mister," replied the little boy.Rex picked up the little boy and placed him on his shoulders. Rex and the little boy looked everywhere for the kid's parents, but no luck. They walk through some alleys to see if they would be there. "How did you lose them again?" Rex asked the little boy. "We were watching a parade and I started chasing a cat. When I was done, they weren't there anymore," the little said. Rex thought this was going to be really annoying, until Rex and the boy ran into some bandits. There were three of them and they were trying to rob someone. They managed to do it and then shot a look at Rex that indicated thier next target. Rex place the boy on the ground and told him to wait there. Rex then walked up to them. "If you guys are wanting to rob me then you better be worth my time." They all laughed at Rex, making Rex angry. "Do you even know who I am?" Rex asked. They all laughed as one said, "Yeah your supposed to be that wannabe bounty hunter nicknamed Quick Draw." Rex nodded and they all laughed again. Rex quickly drew out his pistols and shot them in mere seconds. "Let that be a lesson for you guys. Don't anger someone like me." Rex said while picking up the boy and resume their search for the boy's parents.
DBSHex
DBSHex
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character Info
Level: 1
Race:
Back to top Go down

Honzo Jax Empty Re: Honzo Jax

Post by Goku 10/10/2012, 8:42 am

We're in the middle of a move to a new forum, which should happen over the next few days. Please re-post your join form there.

Join Forum

New RPG Info Section
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 81
Race: Saiyan

http://www.infinitedbz.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: