Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom character Khaos Setsune

2 posters

Go down

Custom character Khaos Setsune Empty Custom character Khaos Setsune

Post by Khaos 3/20/2012, 5:59 pm

Character Name: Jeraph "Khaos" Kaious

Race: Hybrid

Hybrids Only - Primary and Secondary Race: Primary Shin, secondary Demon

Appearance (Picture Recommended:) Custom character Khaos Setsune 3334314518_0c5d385903

Starting Location: Earth

Attributes:

Strength:100
Agility:75
Ki:100
Endurance:125

Ki Blade

Were you referred to this site, if so, who referred you? Alberdyne

Profile is Jeraph.

[b]Background (150 words:)

Jeraph, was once a mortal warrior of unknown decent, due to his constant training, and wandering looking for a duel worthy of him, he was lead to fight several of the toughest combatants on earth. While he toiled for more combat knowledge the Kai's finally appeared to him and explained his birth right to him, that he was a guardian, destined to watch over a planet, and that his powers were far above those of a normal mortal. Although much to the Kai's disdain there was a hatred in Jeraph's heart spawning from the other side of his blood. This is the side that shows in his appearance and allows others to see him for what he is, he is a half demon, and it shows. In battle the anger always showed, and even as the Kai's explained to him his destiny, the anger was welling inside.

Roleplay Sample :

Eternal darkness, nothing can be seen, all one can hear is cheers, and boos of an unseen audience. A lone movement of a body can be heard above all else.

What the hell, where am I? Why won't my eyes open." Khaos wonder's outloud.

Suddenly we get a flashback of an intense battle on some unknown planet, we see Jeraph fighting against several beings known as Saiba men, using his Ki Blade he slices through several before 3 grab him and self destruct, sending him here. The realization hits him like a ton of bricks as he remembers the battle, and his own demise. Finally his eyes open but blink and we catch a glimpse of Other World. No not the hell depicted in religions world wide, but very similar.

"Those little bastards, it took 6 of them to get me but they did. Geez, that's what happens when I try to protect Namek from Frieza? For some reason I didn't think I could die." Khaos, Jeraph's demon side says with hatred and anger filling his voice, absently talking to himself.

Khaos sits quietly looking over his bleak surroundings. Concentrating to take in everything he can, he notices the sounds of a battle. It almost sounds like a tournament though because one can barely make out an announcer. Jeraph making it to his feet finally, begins to migrate towards the sounds. It is now he walks into a huge expansive cave where we see a tournament style ring. In the ring is a green Namekian, and some human looking fighter. It's not long before the Namekian fighter wins.

"The winner of this bought and the Other World tournament is Pikon" the announcer screams excitedly

The crowd errupts into cheers, as Jeraph looks on mildly amused. He continues walking looking for a way to sign up for the tournament, when *poof* he appears on an unknown planet to him. He notices several Namekians and Humans standing there celebrating, as the Great Dragon vanishes into the night, the Dragon balls used to summon it finally stripped of their power.

"I wonder where I'm at" Jeraph thinks to himself.

"Hey wait, he wasn't one of the ones that died on Namek was he?" A woman with green hair says as she points at Jeraph.

The woman is asking a little bald man this question. They both look at the half demon with a mix of fear and awe. Finally Jeraph decides to speak.

"To answer your question yes I was, actually I died at the hands of Frieza's minions." Jeraph replies the anger swelling inside, and can be heard in his voice.

"Then how come we didn't see you fighting?" The bald man says to Jeraph.

"You probably missed me? Don't know how long I've actually been dead." replies Jeraph with sarcasm dripping from his words.

Last edited by Khaosom on 3/22/2012, 4:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Khaos
Khaos
Champion
Champion

Character Info
Level: 38

Back to top Go down

Custom character Khaos Setsune Empty Re: Custom character Khaos Setsune

Post by Goku 3/20/2012, 6:14 pm

Doesn't look too bad. Your dialogue should be in story format, not script format. For example instead of

Jer: I wonder where I'm at now.

???: Hey wait, he wasn't one of the ones that died on Namek was he?

You should write:

"I wonder where I'm at now," Jer said.

"Hey wait, he wasn't one of the ones that died on Name, was he?" the unknown voice said.
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 81
Race: Saiyan

http://www.infinitedbz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaos 3/20/2012, 6:45 pm

Thanks for the heads up, I'll be working on things the more i post.
Khaos
Khaos
Champion
Champion

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 3/20/2012, 6:53 pm

Also, so far we don't have a site timeline up (we will probably soon.)

The events of DBZ never happened. Planet Vegeta was never destroyed and King Cold runs the PTO (as Frieza is a playable character.) The events of Dragonball did happen however.

So hopefully you can use this to fix up your back story a bit.
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 3/21/2012, 2:25 pm

You can't have Dabura as your picture bro. He's a playable character.
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaos 3/22/2012, 3:57 am

Edits made as requested
Khaos
Khaos
Champion
Champion

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 3/22/2012, 2:40 pm

You have to sign up and provide your wiki username so that you can edit your character sheet in the future.

http://infinitedbz.wetpaint.com/
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaos 3/23/2012, 2:02 am

i believe i signed up as Jeraph on that wiki link, if not i can create a new one..
Khaos
Khaos
Champion
Champion

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down