Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cell's joining app.

+2
Eilee
Cell
6 posters

Go down

Cell's joining app. Empty Cell's joining app.

Post by Cell 4/19/2012, 2:45 pm

Character Name: Cell

Starting Location:Earth

Attributes:

You start with 50 as a base for each attribute and have 200 attribute points (AP) you may distribute amongst them.

Strength:125
Agility:125
Ki:50
Endurance:125

You start with 50 technique points (TP). What abilities will you start with? death beam

How did you find this site? Brolly

Were you referred to this site, if so, who referred you? A bit redundant to answer this, no?

Please post a link to your wiki username/profile:
http://infinitedbz.wetpaint.com/account/Biggins1

Roleplay Sample (250 words): Cell sat quietly as he reflected on past events. He was currently holed up in a cave deep in the woods far from society. The echo of water dripping from stalactites and the soft comforting sound of a gentle wind blowing outside the cave were his only companions. He had been here quite some time now. In fact he had actually been able to see the increase in size of the drip stones as water dripped down to the corresponding stalagmites. He had a lot to analyze, and his body healing so slowly gave him plenty of time to do that.

In fact it was because of his body that he had picked this cave to bide his time in. It was strange, because the cell that his body normally regenerated from had been pretty much obliterated. Somehow, it would seem his body had reconstructed itself from the remains of different cells that had miraculously clumped together during the final attack he had taken along with some remained of the "main" cell. This had pretty drastic side effects as one would expect. The least of which was his very slowed regenerative rate, compared to his normal standard at least.

The worst of which was probably the fact that he had lost his "Super" perfect form. More over, he had reverted down to his original humanoid configuration. Along with this, he lost nearly all of his power. While he was still far above a normal humans level, he was nearly an infinite amount lower than the peak he had reached. Still this wasn't something that bothered him too heavily. What was bothering him however was the fact that he had been thoroughly defeated. He could not even fathom an argument in his defense. This was rare in and of itself and caused it's own smear on his pride.

As a side note, the sample is from the first personal role play I have planned, so if possible I'd like to keep that for part of it. If not I could just use a past role play from another website, which Brolly can confirm is my work, as my sample.

Last edited by Cell on 4/20/2012, 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Cell
Cell
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info
Level: 45
Race: Construct

Back to top Go down

Cell's joining app. Empty Re: Cell's joining app.

Post by Eilee 4/19/2012, 4:27 pm

Yeah, Bardock decided that he wanted to switch to Cell. He already wrote a role play regarding his character change, so it would be rather cumbersome for him to retcon it out of existence or something. I'd suggest talking it out with him and thinking of a second character to use just in case.
Eilee
Eilee
Champion
Champion

Character Info
Level: 25
Race: Hybrid

http://www.kiyza.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Trunks Banned 4/19/2012, 5:42 pm

I was planning on switching to cell next week, -_-
Kid Trunks Banned
Kid Trunks Banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryouji 4/19/2012, 6:01 pm

He hasn't officially changed yet and hasn't submitted his application for change either, so the character is still open.
Ryouji
Ryouji
Champion
Champion

http://dragondeath0.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Trunks Banned 4/19/2012, 6:11 pm

Yes i do know that, that's why I said "Was" I'll be dabarua it's my second choice anyways. and also don't worry about it, I should have submitted my change last night so its all of my fault, have fun as Cell
Kid Trunks Banned
Kid Trunks Banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cell 4/19/2012, 11:45 pm

Yeah, sorry, I had kinda been set on Cell. Since I've already got my current stat growth planned out, along with a nice set of tech.'s that I'm planning to get as time goes on. More so, I had to get into how I wanted the character to go.

Longer story shortened, I appreciate it man. Now to start editing :=D
Cell
Cell
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info
Level: 45
Race: Construct

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 4/20/2012, 12:05 am

I already told this guy he could be Cell before Bardock mentioned it. I am sorry Bardock, I forgot all about it the other day.
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 81
Race: Saiyan

http://www.infinitedbz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Android 18 4/20/2012, 1:47 am

Either way Welcome to the site.
Android 18
Android 18
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 4/20/2012, 1:50 am

Accepted and added.
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 81
Race: Saiyan

http://www.infinitedbz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down