Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turles Crusher Corps. First Recruitment Attempt

2 posters

Go down

Turles Crusher Corps. First Recruitment Attempt Empty Turles Crusher Corps. First Recruitment Attempt

Post by Amara 4/23/2012, 1:10 pm

Turles scanned around the planet with his scouter, the Goku-look-alike frowning at the rather low numbers. He had hoped to find someone adequately strong enough to join his newly founded Turles Crusher Corps to work for him during his days as a space pirate. He would need as much assistance as he could on his quest of destroying Frieza and it would take quite a while to gather and eat enough Fruits grown from the Tree of Might to gain enough power to defeat a being as powerful as him. He had only heard rumors of how powerful that wretched lizard was but the rumors made him out to be unstoppable. Well, he would have to see how 'unstoppable' Frieza was when he gathered enough power. First things first, gathering troops for his Turles Crusher Corps and maybe plant a Seed of the Tree of Might into this planet full of weaklings to produce more fruit so he may grow stronger. He had no more then three fruits to consume that he brought with him. The rest were on his ship as that would be a lot of fruit to carry and he didn't think he had enough room for all of them.

Turles's scouter activated when it picked up a large powerlevel coming from the western direction. The white-cape-wearing Saiyan Space Pirate quirked up a black eyebrow in surprise, not expecting such a high power-level. This person would make a perfect candidate for his Turles Crusher Corps. He blasted off towards the location of the high powerlevel with an excited grin on his face. The Space Pirate was either going to get himself his first recruit or an enemy. Either way, he was looking forward to this encounter. He successfully made it towards the high powerlevel, which was located in a Plains-like area. He scanned around with his scouter and noticed the figure in the distance. He frowned to himself and landed softly on the soil, calmly making his way towards the potential recruit.

WC: 334

Last edited by Turles on 4/23/2012, 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amara
Amara
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character Info
Level: 1
Race: Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Turles Crusher Corps. First Recruitment Attempt Empty Re: Turles Crusher Corps. First Recruitment Attempt

Post by Zangya 4/23/2012, 2:17 pm

Her planet was gone. She had become a wanderer. Zangya had traveled through space for quite some time in an escape pod, with no clear destination. She recalled the whole event. From the moment it happened, the very first explosion, to the exodus from the palace. She had fled the palace, weakened, wounded, and afraid. She had heard her mother screaming, she remembers that.

Her mother was a beautiful creature; she could go on and on to anyone willing to listen about how gorgeous she was, with her long curly orange hair, and smooth perfect unblemished teal skin, to her feminine figure and soft melodious voice, to her graceful movements, everything about her mother made her perfect. In short, Zangya looked like her mother, almost identical really, but her mother was a finer, more mature version of her. She was a beauty to behold.

She heard her screams, and she ran to her mother's voice. The screams were coming from the main entrance. Running down the halls that led to the main entrance hall, Zangya only hoped and prayed that nothing bad had happened. But her prayers were not being heard that day.

As Zangya rounded the corner and entered the massive two-story tall entrance hall, she saw at the bottom of the grand staircase, her father. Her father was a tall man, a good seven feet tall, with teal skin, and short orange hair, and a mustache goatee combo. His jaw line was strong, very masculine, and his body was well-built from his many years in the kingdom's army. He lay on the ground, in his ceremonial armor, his head cocked to the side, limp. His eyes were clouded over, the look of a doll left there. He was dead.

Her mother had been screaming, kneeling beside his body.

And where and who was his murderer? A man standing not far away from his corpse, staring down at the weeping woman with no remorse in his eyes, in fact he looked as if he were drinking in her tears, drinking in the sorrow she radiated. He was reveling in the pain he caused.

The weeping woman stood up, and glared daggers at her husband’s killer. And before the man could even take an intimidating step towards her, she was upon him. Her mother was no slouch. She was a strong fighter. She lunged at the man, thrusting her hands out to punch him, to hit him. She was like a woman possessed, by the need for vengeance. Her nails swiping at his face like claws. He was fast, she was faster. As she went to throw a punch, she reached back, grabbed the earring off her ear and then flicked it at him. She made him dodge to the side, to dodge the projectile, but when he did, she struck him right in the face. The blow was particularly strong, causing the man to stagger back two steps, his head jerked to the side, a bruise forming on his face.

His eyes narrowed. He seems to have lost his sense of humor. Turning his cold eyes towards her, he launched a counter attack. She could hardly keep up. He struck her hard, sending her flying and into a nearby mirror, shattering it on impact as she slumped to the ground. Her attacker walked over to her, picked her up, and squeezed her neck.

She wanted to do something, to attack him, but she couldn’t. She wasn’t strong enough. Her mother saw her, saw her wanting to attack, to protect her but she pleaded with her eyes. Get away, run. Her mother grasped at his hand and then a loud crack was heard. Her arms went limp, and the corpse of the once-queen was tossed aside landing beside the corpse of the once-king.

She turned and ran. As she ran, she heard more men come in through the entrance’s double doors. “Spread out, find the royal brat and take her into custody.”

The rest was a blur. Sometime during her run through the castle, trying to find an escape route, she was hit by a small ki blast by one of those assaulting the palace. She was saved by some loyal servants who took her through a secret passage out of the palace, and to an escape pod. She was forced into the pod, and the pod was shot into space. As she flew from the planet, all she could do was weep.

She floated through space for quite some time. And for some reason, some sort of luck, her pod crashed into the side of a small meteorite. It was encased in ice, and she fell into a deep sleep.

That same meteorite crashed on Earth some time later. She didn’t know how long she had been stuck on the side of that meteorite. But here she was, on Earth.

She sat on a large rocky outcropping; it was a tall column of stone that loomed high over the rest of the area. Her hair, long curly orange locks, billowed and swayed softly with the breeze. She sat there, remembering, reminiscing over what it had been like on her planet, long before the attack. This place, this Earth, was like her world in so many ways.

Maybe it wasn’t so bad that she landed here.

Words: 886
Zangya
Zangya
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Turles Crusher Corps. First Recruitment Attempt Empty Re: Turles Crusher Corps. First Recruitment Attempt

Post by Amara 4/23/2012, 2:51 pm

As he got closer to the person, he was able to make out her features. The person was a woman, with extremely long orangish/reddish hair and blue skin. His eyebrow raised a little higher, not expecting that. He observed the Earthlings on this planet and from what he saw, they looked a lot like Saiyans, just without the tails and with different eye and hair color so it was obvious to him that this woman was not of this planet. He didn't really care though, as long as someone was strong he didn't really care what race someone was a part of. Despite taking pride in his heritage, the chances of finding other Saiyans that were willing to work for him were slim, since despite the massive amount of power he had, he was still a Third Class Saiyan and thus he was considered a mere peasant compared to other Saiyans.

He crossed his arms and as he came closer to the woman, he stopped in his tracks. His cape billowed in the wind as he stood a little more then ten feet away from her. Considering how she didn't appear to notice his presence, he decided to snap her out of her deep thoughts. So, he spoke up, though he was on his guard to make sure he could adequately deal with any potential attacks she could throw at him. "Well well well, so you're the source of the incredible power I sensed. How interesting. A woman that is both strong and beautiful. It appears I found myself quite a prize" he said to the unnamed, obviously alien woman with a suave smirk on his face. This woman would make a fine addition to his newly established Turles Crusher Corps.

WC: 290
WC Total: 624
Amara
Amara
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zangya 4/23/2012, 4:12 pm

She was lost in her own little world. She recalled everything had had happened to her during the attack, and afterward. She hadn't even noticed that someone else had shown up. It felt too good to just sit there and enjoy the breeze. It reminded her of home. The cool breeze that lazily slid by her, causing the ornate earrings dangling from her pointed ears to jingle almost cheerfully, swinging side to side.

It was when the man began to speak that she took notice that she was no longer alone, 'Well well well, so you're the source of the incredible power I sensed. How interesting. A woman that is both strong and beautiful. It appears I found myself quite a prize.'

A deep voice. It was the sound of a man's voice. Though why someone would be out there in the middle of nowhere looking for anything or anyone hadn't really occurred to her. He just showed up and started talking to her. Peering over at him, she gave him a once-over. Well, he looked human, but he didn't feel human. It was weird, but she could almost tell just by looking at him. She couldn't tell specifically what he was, but she could almost tell immediately, he was not an earthling.

His build was muscular, well-built, as if he had done quite a lot of serious training. His clothing, what could she say about it? In some weird way he reminded her of someone....Then it hit her. That armor, it was similar to...to theirs. The men she saw descending down from the sky, sniping the people, the maids and butlers and whomever else caught their eye with small ki blasts.

Had they found her already? She stood up, in a defensive stance as she stared him down. A prize? Bounty hunter? Had they paid someone to find her?

"And who might you be?"

Words: 315
Total Word Count: 1,201
Zangya
Zangya
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara 4/23/2012, 4:29 pm

He watched with a small smirk on his face as she finally noticed that he was there, turning to face him. Well, she looked even better from the front. How interesting for him. He rarely found any woman that was both strong AND beautiful, usually one or the other. The Space Pirate's eyes narrowed a bit when she dropped into a defensive stance. She then asked who he was, obviously ready to defend herself at any time. His smirk got a bit wider when he noticed her power increase a bit more when she dropped into her fighting stance. He dropped into a fighting stance, pulling his cape open to give his limbs more room to maneuver as he smirked at her.

He was just here to recruit people but if she wanted to fight, he would be happy to oblige her. After all, a Saiyan never backs down from a challenge of any kind. "Who am I? Well, my pretty, I am Turles and I am a Saiyan Warrior. I am recruiting for a group of soldiers to work for me. A group I call the Turles Crusher Corps. and I've selected you as it's first member" he said to her as he gave a suave bow. He may be a Space Pirate, but he was simply recruiting so trying to start a fight wasn't recommended.

WC: 226
WC Total: 850
Amara
Amara
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zangya 4/24/2012, 8:41 am

'Who am I? Well, my pretty, I am Turles and I am a Saiyan Warrior. I am recruiting for a group of soldiers to work for me. A group I call the Turles Crusher Corps. And I've selected you as its first member.'

Well that answered her question. This was Turles, a saiyan. Looking him over, the armor, his stance, his muscled physique, he didn't look like any regular Joe Schmoe that a girl runs into on the street on a daily basis, this guy looks as if he's trained and had been to war, and seen the hell of it and laughed at it. This is the kind of guy who would go into a bar and punch some leather clad biker just to start a fight so he could end it.

And to top it all off, he proved her feelings right, this guy wasn't human, he was a saiyan warrior. She heard of the saiyans while on her home planet, they were a brute race of creatures, very powerful. They were able to manipulate ki and use it as a weapon. She also heard some rumors, something about a full moon, she didn't really know the specifics, but she knew that it was best to avoid a saiyan during it; why, she had no idea; she was never really given specifics.

Not like she had a chance to run into a saiyan on her planet. She had never met one before; that is unless the men who launched that assault on her planet were saiyans, but why would they attack her home planet? None of that made sense.

Still, he was recruiting and apparently had deemed her worthy of being the very first recruit. The small bow, the way he addressed her, she blinked, a bit startled. This guy was really hamming it up. She sat up, getting out of the defensive posture, but it was easy to tell she was a bit on edge around him and she was very ready to drop back down into that defensive posture if he tried anything. "The Turles..Crusher Corps? And what exactly will you be crushing?"

Words: 357
Total Word Count: 1,558
Zangya
Zangya
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara 4/24/2012, 1:17 pm

Turles smirked at her as she dropped out of her defensive stance, though she was obviously still ready to attack at any costs. That was good. The signs of a true warrior was someone who didn't let their guard down around anyone who appeared to be friendly. Only a fool would trust anyone they barely knew anything about. This potential recruit just got better and better. Now, how to lure her in so that he could get himself his newest recruit. Now what would be the best way to say it so that he could convince her to join?

He thought about it for a moment before finally deciding on what to say. "Well, if you must know, there is a space tyrant by the name of Frieza who goes around wiping alien species off of the face of the planet and selling the planets to the highest bidder. I plan to oppose him and need to gather power. I plan to do so by planting seeds of something called the Tree of Might onto planets with a habitable atmosphere. This tree will suck the life out of the planet it's planted on but will bear fruit that, when eaten, will vastly increase a person's power" he said to her in an honest manner as he pulled a Fruit of Might out and tossed it up and down in his head in a casual manner as he smirked at her.

WC: 239
WC Total: 1,089
Amara
Amara
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zangya 4/25/2012, 9:13 am

Crushing what, she asks? Well, apparently….’ Well, if you must know, there is a space tyrant by the name of Frieza who goes around wiping alien species off of the face of the planet and selling the planets to the highest bidder. I plan to oppose him and need to gather power.’ A power hungry alien tyrant, by the name …of…Frieza.

Now that she thought about it, the name Frieza did ring quite a few warning bells. She stood there utterly silent. Her mind reeled, as she sought through her memories where she had heard the name before, at what occasion did the name Frieza cross her ears. And then it hit her. It slammed into her like a ton and a half of bricks; the revelation of where she heard the name, and from whom.

It was during that time, during the attack on the planet Hera, her planet; the attacking troops were swooping down onto the pool, shooting everyone in sight, destroying national monuments (such as the massive statue of her father that sat in the town square, she saw it topple and smash into the ground as she ran through the castle seeking shelter.) She heard, as she had taken cover in a wardrobe in a guest bedroom, two of the soldiers talking. They were checking the bedrooms, looking, she could only guess, for her. The two were annoyed, wondering why they had to hunt down the orphaned royal brat, when they could easily just destroy the entire palace from space and be done with it. The other man told the first to shut it, they had no choice, and it was Frieza’s orders.

Frieza was the one who ordered the attack on her planet? Frieza was the one who ordered the murder of both her parents? Frieza was the one who destroyed everything? The one who ruined her life was some space tyrant who stole planets for profit? It all just seemed to sink in at once; all of the clues coming together. Yes, it made a lot of sense. The planet Hera was rich in resources, all kinds of natural resources. Now that she thought about it, Hera was very much like Earth, a beautiful jewel of a planet, with its vast oceans, lush greenery, and its abundance of natural resources and wildlife.

It made sense that they’d want it, but they took it, and they exterminated everyone? That was what the man said, that was their modus operandi, and they exterminated everyone on the planet and then turned around and sold it to the highest bidder.

So that meant, that meant, that everyone on her planet was dead. Her family, her friends, her loved ones, all gone, eliminated, wiped out like bugs. Then her planet was sold or was in the process of being sold to someone else.

This whole process, of remembrance and realization took less than a few short seconds and she clenched her fists tightly. Yes, that’s whom she had to destroy, Frieza.

But then the man said something else, she heard the rest of his explanation, ‘I plan to do so by planting seeds of something called the Tree of Might onto planets with a habitable atmosphere. This tree will suck the life out of the planet it's planted on but will bear fruit that, when eaten, will vastly increase a person's power.’

The tree of might, a dangerous tree that sucked the life energy out of entire planets? Wouldn’t that doom the planet to death and desolation? She stared the man down as if to see if he were joking, to check his face for any sense of irony or sarcasm. “So you plan on beating a monster…by becoming a monster?”

It was really quite simple; he wanted to beat the planet destroyer by destroying a habituated planet, making him, quite frankly, equally as disgusting as that space tyrant.

Words: 650
Total Word Count: 2,208
Zangya
Zangya
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara 5/13/2012, 1:54 pm

He could tell that he was starting to lose the woman's interest as soon as he explained to her about the Tree of Might, causing him to frown. She obviously didn't like doing something as heinous as he told her he was gonna do. It looks like he was going to have to explain to her the seriousness of this situation. Frieza wasn't someone that could be beaten so easily. He was someone that forced people to resort to extreme measures when it came to overthrowing him. It would take him much, much longer to defeat Frieza by gathering power through regular training. The Tree of Might was the fastest way to going about doing so.

He shook his head at her and crossed his arms, being careful not to crush the fruit. "You appear to not understand Frieza's power. I have heard rumors and they aren't good. The lizard can reduce entire planets to space dust without even trying. It's rumored he has the ability to transform multiple times and each time, his power increases by more then twice the amount. There's also rumors of him having a father and brother that are even more powerful then he is. This may be extreme but Frieza needs to be stopped. He has forced entire species into extinction and sells the planets of the species he wiped out through some galactic organization to the highest bidder as resort worlds and the like. The Tree of Might is the quickest way to gain power. If you don't believe me, have a bite of this. It's a Fruit from the Tree of Might and it'll increase your power in immeasurable levels" he told her as he decided to be generous and tossed her one of his precious fruits.

WC: 294
WC Total: 1,383
Amara
Amara
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down