Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yamcha Vs Crono

2 posters

Go down

Yamcha Vs Crono Empty Yamcha Vs Crono

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/26/2012, 6:37 pm

Yamcha stood in front of his capsule home in west city that was within the compound of the capsule corporation’s living area that the Briefs family resided in. He was sick and tired of Bulma talking about Vegeta.

Even when they went out for chocolate sundaes, all she was doing was working on that capsule her dad, Dr. Briefs didn’t finish, letting her chocolate sundae melt away. And when Yamcha asked her what was the problem, she said that she had to fix this training device for Vegeta since she had a feeling she’d be needing to create inventions so he would train in west city and be closer to her,

Wolfbrother Yamcha shrugged as he turned his capsule home into a Dyno Capsule and placed it on his person. He then saw a teenage girl come up to him with his scouter. “It works as a phone, a two way radio and can do more then analize battle fighting powers. I hope you like it.” She said with a smile as she handed him his scouter.

Wolfbrother Yamcha took the scouter from the girl kindly and placed it on his left ear. He then pressed the green button to activate it. He then set the scouter on himself and smiled at the reading he got (Hrm, a fighting power of one hundred and fourty one thousand! Wow! My hard training has paid off)

Happy with his own power he decided to have the scouter scan the area known as korin’s tower and got a reading of another fighter that resided there. (Hrm…someone with a fighting of…seventy nine thousand?!) Yamcha smirked. “This should prove interesting. A touch of sport as well as an exhibition of skills. I will see who owns this power and see if they can match me…Wolfbrother Yamcha, also known as Druid Roga.”

With that, he gathered a emerald green aura about his body and shot off the ground, leaving smoke from his lift off point and headed right towards korin’s tower to see the owner of this exquisite battle fighting power his scouter picked up.

350 words

actions
1) powered flight +3FP
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Yamcha Vs Crono Empty Re: Yamcha Vs Crono

Post by Goku 4/26/2012, 10:57 pm

Crono struggled with all his might to contain his hunger. Korin had been training him day and night, trying to teach him how to control his spiritual energy. There had been little sleep, little time to eat either. The master was strict, as he wanted Crono to be exhausted as possible before he tried to manipulate his inner power.

The young crimson haired warrior had a bad habit of blowing everything up when he tried to form his ki into something malleable. There was just too much of it. It was kind of like a dam breaking loose and letting water flood everywhere.

But, for Korin to sit there and eat a bowl of fried rice, that was a whole different story. The fluffy anthropomorphic cat was perched upon a clay pot, probing at the delicious meal with a set of chop sticks. He took a large piece of squash and plopped it into his mouth, chewing happily. Crono's stomach groaned in protest.

“You're hungry?” Korin said before shoveling rice into his gullet.

“Really hungry,” Crono said. “Did Aqua make that?”

“She did.”

“May I have some?”

“You may, once you create a ball of ki.”

Crono slumped visibly. That was like saying you could eat once you built a skyscraper. He wasn't going to do it in one day. Hell, Crono had started to think that he wouldn't be able to do it ever...

WC: 240
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 81
Race: Saiyan

http://www.infinitedbz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/26/2012, 11:51 pm

Druid Roga was on his way to Korin’s tower, flying like a bat out of hell when suddenly; a black skinned genie wearing a vest and baggy pants that was floating on a carpet appeared in front of him. Roga knew this individual as Mr. Popo and stopped in front of him, wondering why he was here.

“Mr. Popo, it is an honor to see you once again. So tell me, what is so urgent that your presence is needed at this time?”

Mr. Popo began to speak. “Lord Kami has something to give to you, something a legendary blacksmith who visited the lookout left with him. With this tool you have completed your druid training and may begin being the protector of the north quadrant. King Kai knew that this day would come. He smiled as he was speaking to Lord Kami previous to this day.”

Mr. Popo motioned for Yamcha to come onto his flying carpet. Yamcha obliged and got onto the carpet. Soon within nanoseconds they were transported right to Kami’s lookout where Kami stood, his guardian staff in his right hand and a katana in a sheath with a sling in his left hand.

Roga walked towards Lord Kami and bowed. “Lord Kami, I am here.” He responded to the revered figure of legend.

Lord Kami spoke Yes Young Druid Roga, you have trained on my lookout for a week straight and have pleased me, your training is over and as a token of my appreciation as well as your reward for your endless servitude which is on par with Goku…I present to you the Roga Zet Katana.”

Lord Kami then handed Yamcha his katana. After receiving the blessing, he bowed once more. “This sword was made for you from all the good deeds you’ve done and the respect you’ve shown others. It was made especially for you. So use it when there’s no other choice, train and fight with it. It’s an extension of your body and unique wolf abilities.”

Yamcha looked at the hilt of the sword and saw the mark of the wolf on one side of the hilt. He looked at the other side and saw the mark of earth on the other side. He then slung it on his back and bowed. “Yes Lord Kami, I will use this sword to protect the earth as well as other planets that fall upon the north kaioshin’s jurisdiction.”

Kami then spoke once more. “The energy you were chasing, it belongs to a young boy who is training under Korin…he has promise as well as purity, if you fight him, don’t draw your sword…for he is a pure hearted soul who fights for the light. He’s at Korin’s tower which is just under here…seek him out if you wish.”

Druid Roga smirked and waved goodbye to Mr. Popo and Kami as he jumped off the side of the lookout, descending down to the earth, he kept falling freely, his hair flowing in the wind and his King Kai Gi fluttering, the insignia of the north kaio massive on the front and the mark of the wolf on his back. Soon he saw the tower of Korin and used flight to slow down his decent and turned himself upside up. Now in full view of the inhabitants of the tower, he floated inside, awaiting a reaction from Korin as well as his pupils

571 words
900 words total
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 4/29/2012, 1:07 am

"Ah," Korin said cocking his head to the side, as if he were listening to something. He had just finished eating his lunch, even the scraps of the rice in the bowl remained a temptation for young Crono.

"It seems we have a visitor," Korin said and motioned for Crono to follow. He hopped down from his perch and as he walked by, he grabbed a gnarled staff that was leaning against the wall.

With each of Korin's small steps, the staff clicked on the stone tiling. They took twisty flight of stairs to the upper part of Korin's Tower, the wind from the outside buffeting the the whole time.

Crono didn't understand why most of the tower was open to the elements, but he found it rather unsettling. Sure, he was bundled up in multiple layers of clothing, but being so high in the atmosphere it seldom got warm, even in the middle of day. There were a few chambers which didn't have some sort of crenelation or window, but they were still cold and Korin never bothered dragging up up firewood.

It made sense though. He was a fluffy cat.

As they entered they saw a rugged man standing there with an orange gi and a katana in his hand. He had thick black hair and a confident expression on his face.

"Yamcha," Korin said. "What brings you here?"

The cat stopped before the warrior, gazing up. "Oh, allow me to introduce my pupil Crono."

Flashing a toothy smile, Crono waved. "Nice to meet you, Yamcha."

WC: 258
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/29/2012, 1:52 am

Yamcha looked about Korin’s Tower as he stood inside. Not much has changed/ The cat hermit liked the cool temperature of his home. Korin’s fur must have had a good solid coat because Druid Wolfbrother could feel the cool breeze coming through the openings from the walls. The wind blowing with a semi strong gust.

He them heard footsteps coming up a flight of stairs. Using his hearing and sensing ability, he listen and felt the force of energy coming up the stairs.

The first being walking took careful steps as to not make much noise but at the same time, he was making a solid pace. The second set of footsteps were messy and untrained but every now and then it would be soft then hard then soft then hard again.

Druid Wolfbrother knew the first footsteps belonged to Korin the Cat Hermit but the second set of footsteps belonged to this new and upcoming combatant that was training with Korin. From what he could get off of listening and feeling the duo…the student of Korin was slowly making headway on his path to becoming a expert.

Soon he saw Korin and the student of Korin come from the stairs and he smirked. He decided to play it cool, his scouter reading Crono and leaving a read out of his battle fighting power on the blue scouter lense.

Korin then asked Yamcha what was the purpose for the visit. He then explained, “I sensed a strong power here and I would like to test myself on it.” Korin then interrupted. "Oh, allow me to introduce my pupil Crono.” Flashing a toothy smile, Crono waved. "Nice to meet you, Yamcha."

Yamcha sensed the spiritual pressure of Crono and was near amazed. “I am impressed, what ever training your doing keep it up…you have a dormant power that is just waiting to come out. I would like to spar you if that is okay with you Korin.” He said politely. “I don’t wanna pull him away if you have a special training regiment you have in mind for Crono.”

He then stood there, his sheath by his left hip, and his hair blowing in the cool breeze awaiting a response

371 words
1271 WC total
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 4/29/2012, 1:46 pm

“I am impressed, what ever training your doing keep it up…you have a dormant power that is just waiting to come out. I would like to spar you if that is okay with you Korin,” Yamcha said. “I don’t wanna pull him away if you have a special training regiment you have in mind for Crono.”

Korin waved his hand, dismissing the notion. “No, for as much power as young Crono has, the boy cannot channel his spiritual energy into a destructive form, not without blowing up everything around him. So, I've been trying to teach him to focus and restrain it. I think a spar with you might do him some good.”

“I don't mind sparring him, Master,” Crono said. He could feel the immense spiritual pressure radiating form the man, but it didn't feel the least bit menacing. There was a strange air about this Yamcha that made Crono feel relaxed.

“Just take it easy,” Korin said. “Don't blow up my tower.”

“I won't, Master.”

Crono lowered into his martial arts stance, awaiting his opponent to make the first move. He wasn't accustom to running up and punching someone in the face, especially someone he just met—as awkward as that seemed.

WC: 210
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/29/2012, 2:24 pm

Yamcha smirked after hearing Korin explain Crono's progress. “You are learniug. So a spar of this strict magnitude should do you some good.”

Yamcha then suppressed his power level to sixty percent of his true power and adopted a wolf stance, looking at his opponent as he moved his hands and feet to conduct his martial art which was that of a wolf in a forest.

Yamcha then used a speed enhancing technique so he would be able to not leave any vibrations in the air called enhanced movements and shot forward and what looked like a blue wolf, jumped and attempted to nail Crono in the chest and would commence to constantly launch speedy kicks into the upper torso of Crono. He would then shoot off of his chest and repel off of the floor and shoot back towards Crono using enhanced movements once more.

As Forest Druid Yamcha shot forward, he thrusted his right foot forward in the form of a straight jump kick aimed towards Crono’s gut. If successful he would then push his ki to the bottom of his right foot and push himself back a few feet, skidding on the floor in his king kai boots..

Deciding not to use energy attacks and to only use hand to hand techniques, he adopted a defensive turtle stance while still facing Crono, awaiting for him to respond to his attacks that he has just brutally launched apon Crono’s citizen. His scouter war reading Crono’s movements and would alert Yamcha to anything out of the ordinary.

Actions
1) Ki suppression to 61 percent., Enhanced Movements +6FP, Wolf Fang Fist +20FP
2) Ki suppression to 61 percent., Enhanced Movements +6FP, Strike +1FP
3) waiting….

Total FP= 36FP
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 5/1/2012, 2:05 pm

The warrior Yamcha vanished before Crono's very eyes, replaced by a vicious wolf. Crono braced himself, not sure what to do. He had seen wolves in the forest before, and none of them were powerful enough to harm him. But, this was surely some sort of illusion or magic. The wolf charged him, barely disturbing the air, almost as if it were in fact a ghost. Crono could still feel the spiritual energy radiating off of the beast and knew not to underestimate it, it would surely destroy him.

He crossed his arms in front of him. The wolf unleashed a series of vicious blows, battering his arms, wrists and hands. The pain was immense, but at least his vitals were protected. It than sprang off of him when it was done. When it landed, Yamcha appeared again in its place. He lunged, this time with a heavy kick.

Crono side stepped out of the way, the warrior's foot clipping his right cheek with enough speed and force break the skin and draw blood. He was not dealing with any ordinary warrior, this Yamcha had a lot more power than he was letting on.

After the strike, Yamcha assumed a defensive stance, waiting for Crono to attack. The teen wasn't sure which angle of attack he wanted to take, but knew he had to be careful. This Yamcha was no simpleton, and was not be underestimated.

So, Crono decided to use a technique is uncle had taught him. In a fight, the art of deception could often be useful, even life saving. Crono charged at Yamcha, projecting an image of himself going in for a sliding kick. Hopefully, that would get Yamcha to jump, because in reality Crono vanished and re-appeared above him, bringing down a full force hammer-blow aimed at the top of his head.

---

1) Block + Deflection Yamcha Action #1
2) Evade Yamcha Action #2
3) Illusion Attack + Rush Attack

WC: 322
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 5/1/2012, 10:36 pm

Yamcha felt his wolf fang fist attack being blocked upon landing it on Crono. [not bad, he somehow had time to mount a defense against me.] He thought as he was kicking him.

After he repelled off and ricocheted off the floor in the form of a straight rushing right straight kick, he felt his foot clip the side of Crono’s cheek. He then slid on the floor for a moment and was still on his feet, staring at Chrono.

Now Yamcha spotted his opponent running at him fast as he was attacking, performing a sliding kick low to the ground. Yamcha jumped into the air for an evade from the sliding kick but as he looked down, he saw the attack blur out. (Shit!) He yelled in his mind as he felt Crono’s energy manifest behind him But it was too late, his fist were together coming down hard on his head.

It looked bad, time seemed to stop. Yamcha was bluffed by a technique similar to his own, but in the attack phase. The spike was slowly coming down. He coulden’t stop the spike, or could he? With every ounce of skill and speed, he launched his left leg in the form of a hard kick as he attempted to nail crono to the solar plex turning faster then the spike was coming down, hopefully a successful counter.

Yamcha wasn’t going down, he hasn’t lost, the fight was still fresh. At best Crono was holding back, Yamcha was. He was testing the youth to see what he was capable of.

1767 words total

actions:
1) Ki Control in effect (61%), Dodged illusionary attack.
2)Countered rush attack(10FP), Ki Control in effect (61%)
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 5/2/2012, 1:47 pm

Crono was sure his hammer blow was about to land. He was within range of Yamcha, his timing had been perfect. The warrior had even bit on his illusion, jumping out of the way. With speed Crono could scarcely believe, Yamcha spun around and threw his foot into his gut.

The impact jarred the young warrior, spittle and blood flew from his lips. Both of his eyes bulged and he let out a low grunt. Although he wanted, with all of his being, to roll off the kick and continue pressing the attack, he couldn't.

Under Korin's supervision he had spend countless hours and days training, learning to control and manipulate his spiritual energy. Korin had pushed him to the very brink, practically starving him, and depriving him of sleep as well. In this moment, his body decided it was best to shut down for awhile.

Crono was seeing stars. All of his limbs went limp and he couldn't even draw a breath. Inside of his own head he was screaming for his body to move, to do something, to not give up so easily. It was sort of like jump starting a dead battery, except, he couldn't get enough charge.

He hit the ground with a solid thud, landing on the back of his skull. Both of his eyes slammed shut, like jail doors, and darkness overtook him.

Korin let out a whistle. “Yamcha, you did a number on my pupil. Perhaps you should fetch a cask of water, and dump it on him. His training isn't done yet for today, so he can't be taking a nap right in the middle of a sparring match.”

WC: 279
TWC: 1,309
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 5/2/2012, 2:31 pm

Yamcha looked into Crono's eyes as his leg drilled his solar plexus. He did leave himself wide open, sometihng master roshi warned Yamcha about numerous times.

"Yamcha! Don't leave yourself open unless you wish to draw your opponent in." Roshi told him as Yamcha and Roshi were shadowboxing. "If you don't have that as your true intension, Guard your openings while attacking or else you'll be overwhelmed and have your back to a wall from backing up so much."

Yamcha saw Crono hit the ground and shrugged. "Wow, i was just a bit more then him...these new kids on the block...need more close quarter combat training."

He then heard korin whistle and say: “Yamcha, you did a number on my pupil. Perhaps you should fetch a cask of water, and dump it on him. His training isn't done yet for today, so he can't be taking a nap right in the middle of a sparring match.”

The Wolf Druid went down the stairs into the main house of korin and took a cask of water, a nice sized bucket and filled it with water. Afterwards, he came back upstairs and threw the bucket of water all over Crono.

Druid Yamcha then gave the bucket to korin who ran back down the stairs, placed the bucket down and ran back up the stairs with so much speed. Korin didn't miss a beat as he made it just in time to see Crono wake up.

Yamcha shot back a foot awaiting for Crono to wake up. "Wakey, Wakey; Eggs and Baccey. I won the first round but there is a good chance for you to do well in the second round."

He then took an assault stance. "But know this! The second round will be more ferocious then the first! I suggest you stay alert." Yamcha then shot forward using powered flight, a emerald green aura about his body.

As he got close, he started to spin clockwise while preforming a roundhouse. Henceforth a spinning roundhouse with his right leg to the face, If it landed, Yamcha would bring his heel down apon the collarbone of Crono.

Afterward, successful or not; Yamcha would push energy into the bottom of his right foot to repel off of Crono. While in the air. He quickly gathered spiritual energy as it came about his body as Yamcha now floated in one spot and created the spirit ball. He then hurled it down towards Crono, getting ready to have the ball follow Crono if he dodged.

424 words
2191 words total

actions:
1) Ki Control in effect (61%), Powered Flight (+3FP), Spining Roundhouse and Heeldrop to the Collar bone (1FP due to speedy strikes)
2) Ki Control in effect (61%),Flight (1FP), Sodikan rank 3 (18FP)
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 5/3/2012, 12:55 pm

Crono was swimming. It had been a long time since he had been to the beach and he really missed it. The soft sand, the warm breeze, the chill of the ocean as he dove into it. He had spent many summers there, before his uncle had taken in him for training. Those had been the good days, the peaceful days, and he longed for them more than anything.

His mind came to a startling realization as it emerged from its slumber. There was no beach, and the sensation that he was swimming was because his body was drenched in cold water. As much as he tried to deny it, to return to his glorious slumber, he could not. Reality was a hammer, it came crashed into him full force.

Both of his eyes flickered open to see the blurry visage of Yamcha standing over him.

"Wakey, Wakey; Eggs and Baccey. I won the first round but there is a good chance for you to do well in the second round."

The teen's stomach made an audible gurgling sound as it yearned for sustenance that eggs and bacon offered. Just thought thought of it was glorious enough and he could feel the saliva pooling at the corners of his cheeks.

Pain spiked through his lower chest as he got to his feet. The blow Yamcha had landed would leave a terrible bruise, that Crono knew for sure.

“You left yourself wide open,” Korin chided.

Crono perked an eyebrow. “I suppose, but only because this guy can move at inhuman speeds.”

"But know this! The second round will be more ferocious then the first! I suggest you stay alert,” Yamcha said, before erupting in a bright aura of ki and flying straight at Crono.

He came down with another ferocious kick. This time Crono was prepared to defend himself, not in the middle of an attack. He brought his arms up, crossing them above his head. The heel landed on his arms, pushing him down. The force behind it was astounding. Crono knew that if he had kept his legs locked an had not bent them, the power behind it would have sent him through the stone floor.

Glancing down, he could see a few cracks had spread out from beneath his boots. Yamcha bounced off of Crono and landed, a sphere of blue-white energy buzzing above his palm.

Great, an energy attack, Crono thought to himself.

Yamcha hurled it at him. Crono saw it coming, like a freight train, and side-stepping at the last second. The ball of energy flew past and then curled up in a strange change of direction.

What the hell, he can control its path?

Crono saw Yamcha make a gesture out of the corner of his eyes and the ball came speeding towards him again. He dashed, heading for the window crenelations, if he timed it right, he could evade it again and it would be sent outside.

Except, his plan failed. The ball of energy caught up to him and slammed into his right side. He grunted in pain as the impact launched him out of the window. The subsequent explosion sent him plummeting through the clouds, smoke trailing off of his body.

Gravity did its dirty work, bringing him to the forest, the Land of Korin. He used his spiritual energy like a set of air brakes, slowing his descent until he could land gently among the trees. He clutched his side, which was tattered up and also deeply bruised, much like his chest.

Yamcha's way out of my league, he thought and sat down on a log next to a trickling stream.

Actions:

1) Block Yamcha Action #1
-Take hit Yamcha Action #2.

WC: 612
TWC: 1,921

Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 5/3/2012, 6:32 pm

Yamcha turned his attack to curve in. Crono tried but he wasn’t fast enough, the sokidan blowing up on his right side causing a massive explosion that pushed him out of the tower and sent him falling down to the forest of Korin below.

Korin held firm, his tail blowing in the wind from the explosion. Yamcha’s hair was flowing in the wind of the explosion as well.

As the air died down, Korin smiled. “Well that was some attack, quite good for close quarters combat., Tell him he can eat now. Feed him and teach him well, tonights a good night.

Yamcha bowed and flew out of the tower and sensed out Crono’s spiritual energy. As he got close, he spotted Crono at a river sitting on a log.

“So you didn’t do well in round two, Don’t worry. He said when you fell you used your spiritual power to stop your decent.”, Yamcha then felt a breeze in the night air and his long black hair blew in the smooth wind, flowing softly. He then continued.

“ Korin has been waiting for you to use your spiritual powers….he also said I’m to keep sparring you…after lunch. Invincible opponents can be defeated, just gotta wonder what they sacrificed.”

He then took out a capsule, pressed down on the button which was on the top of the capsule and threw it down infront of the log, facing the river seeing as therer was enough space for what he had plan. Suddenly a circulation of rocks with firewood appeared close to the log.

Yamcha then took out another capsule, pressed down on the button and threw it down to the left side of the log. Suddenly a table with sticks and mushrooms appeared. Yamcha pointed his right finger at the camp ground fire and fired a ki beam which sparked up the fire.

Yamcha then spoke to Crono.”As a druid, we don’t hunt unless we have to. We protect all life and defeat those that are evil. We’re just going to relax now. Go on, there’s a table left of this log with sticks and mushrooms. Go get us some. For doing that, I’ll answer any questions you have.”

2559 words

Last edited by Yamcha on 5/3/2012, 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 5/3/2012, 7:05 pm

Crono was not happy when Yamcha had entered through the canopy of trees and landed nearby. He figured the warrior would want to beat him down some more; it made sense. The strong enjoyed bullying the weak. He wasn't feel very good about his skills at this point, so he lowered his head and frowned.

“Korin has been waiting for you to use your spiritual powers. He also said I’m to keep sparring you, after lunch. Invincible opponents can be defeated, just gotta wonder what they sacrificed.”

“I know that you're not invincible, you just have a lot more power than I do,” Crono said. “What's the point if you just annihilate me with every attack?”

The teen heard a few strange popping sounds and when he turned around he saw a campfire blazing with a long table. On the table was a bowl of mushrooms and a pile of wooden skewers. He wasn't really sure what to do with the skewers, so he brought the bowl over. He hadn't been a big fan of mushrooms, but he was so hungry at that point that it mattered little what it was; he would eaten his own leg.

It was safe to say, he devoured the mushrooms. They had an earthy taste to them, even a bit salty. There was no mercy for the little bits of fungus; they stood no chance against Crono's furious hunger. Within minutes his stomach was filled with them and he slumped back next to the campfire.

The first sign that something had gone wrong was a gurgle in Crono's stomach. He passed it off as the sound of digestion, maybe even a gas bubble. But the second and the third roared, crippling him with shooting pains. Nausea washed over him, his face quickly covered in a sheen of cold sweat.

“Not goo--” he begun to say, but end up slamming his mouth shut, to prevent projectile vomit.

He dragged his crippled body to the stream and finally puked, bits of mushroom and digestive juices washing downstream. The vomiting lasted along while, and he finally remembered why he didn't like mushrooms.

He was allergic to them. A phantom of fear crept over him. If he was not treated soon, he most likely would wind up dead.

WC: 365
TWC: 2,286
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 5/3/2012, 8:52 pm

Wolf Druid Yamcha of the Forest saw Crono gorge down on the mushrooms. “Damn kid! Your supposed to cook them first!” He then saw the younger puke and have an abnormal reaction to the food he just gave him.

He then also remembered what Korin gave him….

Here Yamcha, here is some holy water. I placed it in a canteen that I blessed.” Korin then handed the canteen to Yamcha after he became more muscular and turned brown skinned.

He then continued “Any water put in this canteen will be purified and will act as holy water. After seeing how you handled your fear of Shana. This water will cure sickness and disease, as well as quench thirst. It’s turns the water you collect into the pure mineral water you collected for me to water my senzu bush.”

Yamcha took the canteen and put it in a pocket and asked/ “What is above you?” Korin responded, “The guardian of earth, you look ready so go up and have fun with it.” And with that Yamcha waved goodbye to Korin and flew up to see the guardian of earth for training.

Now a good time as any to use this gift. He took out the holy canteen, opened it and gave it to Crono. “Drink this! It’s water from Korin! It should halt whatever is harming you right now.

He then got up and took a stick from the table. Took the last mushroom and stuck it on the end and walked back to the log, to roast it by the fire.

Yamcha then looked at Crono and replied, “Drink as much as you need, close it and give it back”

2841 words total
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 5/4/2012, 1:36 pm

“Drink this! It’s water from Korin! It should halt whatever is harming you right now,” Yamcha said and handed Crono a canteen. The teen was still facing the stream on his hands and knees, writhing from the pain that shot throughout his torso.

He reached one shaky had up and grabbed the canteen, unscrewing the cap. Tilting his head back, he took a sip of the refreshing water. It was like nothing he had ever encountered before. Both cool and crisp, it seemed to fill his entire being with a cold sensation. Gooseflesh rose on his arms and on the back of his neck.

The magic seeped its way into his body, crushing the impurities that were ailing him. The pain subsided and he was able to get to his feet after a few seconds. Not needing any more of the holy water (he had only taken a small sip,) he screwed the cap back on.

“I feel a lot better, and I'm not even hungry anymore, fancy that,” Crono said and smiled.

He was feeling great, like a million zeni. The fatigue and pain that had crippled his body from both his training and the spar had washed away, like silt down a stream.
Throwing his fist out, he punched the air a few times, testing his newly restored strength. Korin's training was paying off, that was for sure. He was far stronger than when he had first arrived to climb the tower.

“Thank you Yamcha. I feel like I can resume my training now,” Crono said and clapped the senior warrior on the shoulder, offering the canteen back with his opposite hand

“I am going to return to Master Korin now, farewell. You won this one, but don't count me out. Next time I'm going to give it my all and maybe I'll take you down!”

- End Spar

WC: 312
TWC: 2,598
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 5/4/2012, 10:48 pm

Yamcha smiled at the young warrior. He has so much promise he could feel off of Crono so all Yamcha could express was joy.

"Who knows?" He yelled as he took out the dyno capsule containing his capsule home. Spotting a decent area, he pressed down on the button which was on the top of the dyno cap then threw it at Yamcha's prefered area. Suddenly an explosion is heard and a dome shaped house appeared.

He then turned to Crono, "Maybe next time, it'll be me drawing blood! Train hard my brother."

He then used his mind to lift some water from the pond and splash it on the campfire. It then turned into a dyno capsule which Yamcha picked up as he was finishing his roasted mushroom. He then went to the table that was on the left side of the log and turned it back into a dyno cap as well.

Now watching Crono head back to korin's tower, Yamcha remember when he was just like Crono. Fighting super powered people and never winning. His heart was pure like his so he was happy to have a new ally and rival named Crono.

After Crono faded in the distance, he took his leave; turning around and walking towards his capsule home. As he opened the door. He wondered when Al would come after him...an enemy made by pride...he hoped he could patch things up.

Yamcha then went into his house to do some night exercise.

-end rp-
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down