Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training continues (Jeraph VS Cell)

2 posters

Go down

Training continues (Jeraph VS Cell) Empty Training continues (Jeraph VS Cell)

Post by Khaos 4/27/2012, 4:36 am

Jeraph had just finished a hard fought battle against the Guardian of the Spring, on the quest for the healing waters for Korin. He was still exhausted but knew his training couldn't hold any longer. He left Korin's tower as quickly as he could with out leaving anything, in hopes that he wouldn't get sent on another quest or told to remain in bed until he was fully rested.

As he flew off into the air on his Nimbus he could feel the wind rushing past, the wind caused his hair to float behind him, every part of him still had caked blood from the previous fight, his hair was still matted together, decided he needed to wash he dipped down into the ocean which washed him clean. He then lifted back skyward, enjoying the wind drying his body. The day was a warm one, the sun was beating down and very few clouds could be seen from his height.

As he flew looking for a good spot to train he began picking up a strange energy signature that he had not felt previously.

"I wonder who that belongs to" Jeraph thought to himself as he flew.

It wasn't long before he switched his direction and began flying towards the unknown energy source. As he neared the energy he could tell it wasn't from an untrained person, it was coming from some being that he had never encountered. He began to actively search for the energy flying directly towards its source.

The energy signature lead him to a forest, Jeraph flew over head trying to pinpoint the source but the forest canopy was too dense to get a good view through. Eventually he landed in a small open meadow inside the forest and began to follow the energy on foot. The forest was strangely foreign to him, the under brush was thick, and the flowers were mainly blood red in color. The trees allowed little light to reach the floor of the forest. Jeraph pushed on until eventually the hunt lead him to a cave buried within a hillside.

Standing still inside the underbrush Jeraph finally laid eyes upon the owner of the energy, it was a green being and was nothing like any of the creatures he had encountered before. He exited the underbrush and walked towards the being trying to not be threatening in any manner, hoping this may become a future friend.

"I am Jeraph, I haven't seen you or felt your energy before" Jeraph called out to the being.

WC 423
Khaos
Khaos
Champion
Champion

Character Info
Level: 38
Race: Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Training continues (Jeraph VS Cell) Empty Re: Training continues (Jeraph VS Cell)

Post by Cell 4/27/2012, 5:37 am

Cell stood with his back facing this new person. He did not acknowledge him at first. He was deep in thought. The walls around him he knew all too well. The holes he had punched, the large chunk missing near the entrance to the cave. All of it had marked his regeneration from next to nothingness in this cave. A symbol of both his weakness and his growing strength. Had it not been for the wolves he had devoured along the way, it would have taken twice as long. He was thankful in a way that those wolves had been starving and decided to attack what appeared to be a weakened opponent.

It was eat or be eaten, and Cell had been far to hungry to lose. He had devoured them by mouth every bit of flesh he could, though there was not much. It was fortunate for him that one hadn't died immediately and only after he had devoured all of the meat from it's hind legs. He then decided to end it's pain as he finally bit through and removed it's throat. Living flesh was the best nutrition for his body.

Once the person got a bit closer, he could see these things, but could not properly make Cell out due to the shadows inside the cave. Once closer, he could smell a rotten stench, like iron and mold. It smelled of death and blood. The walls around the green monster were coated in his blood from the lengthy process of repairing his body. It had been only a mere week since he last visited this place. Since he had left to start anew. He had come here for a reason, to erase this symbol of weakness.

"I would wait a moment, if I were you." he said, finally acknowledging the warrior behind him. His voice sounded deep and raspy, and it almost had a hiss in the background. It was definitely a strange and ominous voice, you could hear the cold intent in it as he spoke. As the new warrior could see him, his image would back up the sound of his voice.

He looked as if a monster jumped right off the big screen and into life. He was a green color with black spots all over his body. His eyes were not human in the least, looking as though one was staring into a snake that was ready to strike. A light purple color where it should have been white. Vertical slits instead of a normal iris. Even stranger was the large oval crystal looking object where his forehead should have been. It was vertical in position, and black as night even as it reflected a slight amount of light. He lacked a mouth, but instead had a beak. It looked dull, lacking a pointed edge, but the area where it closed was actually razor sharp. He also sport two bug-like wings behind him, which were mostly vestigial. He did not require them for flight, but they had they're uses from time to time.

Possible the most dangerous looking part was his tail. Same color as his body down to the end. At that point it looked as if it became a harder substance but was beige colored. The tip was a needle like end, obviously there for some purpose, though it was not obvious what this purpose is. It somewhat resembled a scorpions tail but more mobile and stronger by the looks of it. In fact it was nearly entirely muscle with small bones and a tube that lead to the needle tip. If it really was like a scorpion's tail, it would inject some substance. Cell did not use it this way, he preferred to consume his prey with it. If Cell was lucky the man in front of him would soon know exactly what it was for as he consumed his biomass and adopted his powers. He could already tell this man was strong, and therefore worthy of becoming part of Cell. Part of Perfection in the making.

His beak opened a slight bit, making something almost like a grin as he looked back into the cave. He raised his right hand towards the entrance he had just walked through and forced his energies to exit his body and form into a small burning orb of spiritual power. He let out a slight "humph" as the attack surged into the cave. It burned the air around it as it traveled. It was very apparent that this was not intended for speed, but power as it moved in a relatively slow way. Once it entered the cave, it would illuminate everything inside, revealing the bones of the wolves and the green blood inside. Not but a moment later did it explode. The explosion instantly cooked anything inside the cave, disintegrating the carcasses of the starved wolves. It then caused the structural support of the cave to collapse and eventually after many loud crashes from the rocks, seal it shut. Cell would have smiled brightly if he had a mouth.

"Now then, what did you come here for?" Cell said, deciding to humor the man for a moment. He was feeling quite good and the thought of consuming this creature did not have much strength at the moment. He knew this would soon change, as it was biological imperative. He had kept a slight amount of his patient from when he had finally achieved perfection in the past.

After a cursory inspection of the man, he could tell he had recently been in battle due to seeing slight signs. Small blood strains, the smell of smoke and blood, the light bruises and cuts he had. More importantly, he could tell he wasn't human. The look in his eyes, the way his aura fluctuated inside of him. The fact that all of the instinct from the many different races and people inside him all agreed to two things. Be cautious, and that he was not human.

"Also, what is your name? I can tell you are not human...what are you?" It sounded strange coming from Cell, who looked far more monstrous.

WC: 1028
Cell
Cell
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info
Level: 45
Race: Construct

Back to top Go down

Training continues (Jeraph VS Cell) Empty Re: Training continues (Jeraph VS Cell)

Post by Khaos 4/27/2012, 6:03 am

Jeraph had to enter the cavern almost entirely to approach the creature, the light filtering in from the sun outside did not illuminate the cavern very well, but he knew exactly where the creature was. The little light that the sun did manage to get into the cave showed a grisly scene, the walls had almost been completely destroyed and you could still see the blasts marks in several spots from what had to be massive energy blasts. They had left holes in the walls, along with blackened marks like the wall had been burned.

In places the walls had been coated in a greenish ichor, which looked almost like the insides of a bug when you squish it under foot. The walls to be more exact were coated in the substance almost every inch had at least drops of the liquid on it. The smell was the worst part of the macabre scene as it was the smeel of death, decay and of fresh blood. The copper smell in the air hung like stale cigar smoke in a bar, the smell of what had to be last weeks dinner was there as well, less prevalent, but none the less sickening to the stomach.

There was no mistaking the location of the ki energy in this cavern. Jeraph continued to walk towards the creature until the creature finally acknowledged his presence with a simple warning. Had the being caused all the destruction inside the cavern, and if so was that it's own blood or some other type of fluid coating everything.

"I would wait a moment, if I were you." Cell said, finally acknowledging the warrior behind him.

This warning caused Jeraph to freeze in place, it wasn't the words that caused this reaction but the sound of the voice. It completely lacked feeling, sounded almost robotic in nature, low, raspy and a hiss sounding noise that Jeraph could only surmise as breath escaping the creatures lungs. There appeared to be two wings folded on the back of the being. The wings seemed to be covered by a beetle like shell. The voice brought goosebumps to his skin, the air seemingly chilled as the being spoke.

The creature then turned to face him. The features were something from a comic, or nightmare. The eyes were serpentine in nature, having a diamond shaped slit instead of a round iris. The rest of the facial features were less disturbing, the gem like protrusion on the center of the forehead, the beak that didn't seem made for pecking. The green coloration, the black spots covering the body almost like a Dalmatian dog.

Then there was a part of the thing that made Jeraph almost back away, swaying behind the creature was a tail. This tail ended in what appeared to be a needle sharp point. Jeraph watched the tail sway for a moment, almost seeming hypnotized by the motion.

"How did I miss that tail" Jeraph thought to himself "This thing can't be natural, I mean look at it, its a chimera"

Jeraph began to study the creature even longer trying to figure out exactly what it was. Nothing came to mind, all the books he had read at the library, and none of them had anything like this in them. He decided it was a creation, possible created by the scientist far north who he had let live because he got summoned back to Capsule Corporation.

"Now then, what did you come here for?" The thing asked, almost seeming to be trying to humor Jeraph.

Jeraph didn't know exactly how to answer, but during the brief moments of silence he had decided one thing for sure, that this wasn't a friend. The being standing there in front of him, facing at him, staring at him like he was a steak in front of a hungry dog, was seething with evil energy. The ki that was unrecognizable earlier, Jeraph now wished he had let it stay that way. He had no idea what this thing could be hiding.

"I came here to investigate your energy, but now I've decided I must put you to an end" Jeraph spoke loudly trying to allow his voice to show he was serious. Jeraph's voice sounded almost like music as he spoke. The weeks after the demon and the Shin within him had finally converged into his being, he had learned to control himself even more, and had even begun becoming a hero. The combination of souls left him sounding angelic, and more powerful than most would imagine.

"Also, what is your name? I can tell you are not human...what are you?" the monster standing before him asked. The question itself sounded strange coming from something that looked like this being did, but it sort of settled Jeraph's nerves. He realized that no matter what not everything was known by some one, every one is missing some bits and pieces of knowledge.

"I am Jeraph" he answered, his voice deepening as he spoke, now sounding more like a growl "Or Khaos if you wish"

The demon's voice had come through, Jeraph had allowed it to happen, just to add more mystery to what he was to the creature. "And to answer the second part of the question, all answers come in time. Shall we get this started? I know you aren't friendly, I can tell by your voice" Jeraph answered his voice back to normal, and his courage coming back like steel.

WC 922
TWC 1345
Khaos
Khaos
Champion
Champion

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Cell 4/27/2012, 7:53 am

Cell listened to creature in front of him intently. Constantly observing his aura and general level of power. He could tell a few things for sure just from his words, tone, voice, and aura fluctuations. In a way, he was like Cell. The Monstrosity's aura often flickered and showed different signals and auras. In his current state this was an expected occurrence. His form was imperfect after sustaining so much damage from his last serious confrontation. It was irritating and aggravating to say the least.

Thanks to his aura fluctuations and the "type" of energy displayed, he could tell he was a mixture of something that normally represented great good, as well as something that demanded for destruction and death. Cell was content to deal with either, as the Saiyan cells in him demanded a fight. Thanks to them, he was always exhilarated to fight an opponent to seemed stronger. If his analysis was correct, this man was roughly 50% stronger than Cell. Normally this would warrant a retreat, but to Cell it meant confrontation was the only real option. Retreat would be failure, as both his old hunger for power and his new hunger for knowledge would not be sated and only increase two fold.

"I came here to investigate your energy, but now I've decided I must put you to an end" Khaos has said. Cell's beak opened slightly again to reveal a strange look, almost like a grin. He honestly hated his beak. It was so annoying not being able to give a smile or grin that implied he was about to unleash a torturous nightmare of pain and death. He decided to toy with the young looking creature. However, before he could speak, the boy spoke again and this time with a different aura and sound to his voice. Cell visibly gave no inclination that he had noticed the change. He had learned much from investigating the experience of the many warrior who's cells contained much knowledge. He had more experience in fighting thanks to that, than any other warrior of his caliber. If experience equaled knowledge and knowledge equaled power, Cell was much more powerful than he let on.

He noted that when the boy spoke, that his very presence and aura had shaken him to some degree. It had damaged or pushed his courage back somewhat. This man had not yet experienced enough to keep his soul sturdy. It was true that this would not be an easy task in front of what looked like a Lovecraftian creature. Like a small part of Cthulhu had been separated and grew into this thing in front of Jeraph. As he was spoken to, Cell took a few non-threatening steps forward, making sure he kept is energy level down a bit to restore confidence in the man somewhat.

"And to answer the second part of the question, all answers come in time. Shall we get this started? I know you aren't friendly, I can tell by your voice" Cell was amused by this. He was sure he did not want a fight, he was hunting now. Looking for food and had already decided his course of actions for the next few minutes. It all depended on how long this guy could stay alive and keep his soul sturdy. Cell once again spoke, his voice still as evil and harsh sounding as is it was the auditory embodiment of hardship and hate.

" You're right, all will be answered in time. My name is Cell..." He said, trailing off a bit. His tail was working it's way slowly pressing into the back of his right leg, keeping itself hidden from his opponent's sight and since he kept it close he knew the guy would not notice it moving because of his energy signal. He had remembered this from Freiza. It was very useful he thought and so he used it when he could.

" So you believe you should kill me here...because my voice sounds unfriendly and evil. You should then realize that you yourself sound just as horrible as myself. In fact your energy changes to that of someone similar to me." Cell knew what he was doing. He was using the boys logic to make a mental and psychological blow. He waited until he saw the first moment of doubt before speaking once more. During this time period, his Tail's needle tip easily sunk into the soft dirt sounding them. It felt moist and almost nice, but cell did not have time to waist focusing on such things. Even if he did, he would probably just despise it.

"Then sir, let me be clear when I say this. If you've come to end me you would not be the first I hate to inform you of this but...You will NOT win, because i will NOT lose!" he said, going on the attack the moment he spoke the words "Will not lose."

His Tail had burrowed underneath the ground until the tip pointed at the soft spot in the very middle of his jaw on the underside. The long six-inch needle tip would easily pierce through the mouth, eye cavity, and do some slight brain damage to it but with this guy he did not expect this attempt to work but it would hopefully give the human creation the distraction he needed to assess the fighter in a better manner. Was he a close quarters combatant, or did he prefer distance using ranged attacks. Cell hoped it was the latter, as this would probably give him an advantage at the moment.

As the tail went in for a killing blow, he would not take chances as he charged a fairly large orb of his into his right hand. It burned the air as it stayed in his hand, waiting for the moment it could complete the objective that was intended for it. He would outstretch his right aim, and fire the blast at full speed towards Khaos' stomach, hoping that the blast would destroy or at least damage a few important parts of his target. The orb whistled as it burned it's way towards the target. Cell would feel it just barely miss his tail by a few centimeters. He could feel the heat off of it to the extent it was slightly painful. He watched intently to see how the strange creature reacted to this, so that he could prepare a better fighting strategy. To Cell, seeing his opponents reactions to a situation like this would be almost as good as it would for him to sit down and discuss his entire strategy and how he fought.

Cell watched intently as the thought to himself" Put an end to me? Let's see if you can back up those words, and how."

WC:1136
Total:2164
Cell
Cell
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaos 4/27/2012, 8:33 am

"You're right, all will be answered in time. My name is Cell..." the creature answered Jeraph.

Jeraph hadn't really noticed he had introduced himself to the being before him, he had done it out of normal procedures, as well as if he killed the being he wanted it to remember his name in the after life. He was amused at the monsters name though, Cell was not fitting of the monster, it was almost an unassuming name. The thing known as Cell began walking towards him, the demeanor of the beast had changed and it was trying to act non aggressive, which this alone caused Jeraph to be more wary.

" So you believe you should kill me here...because my voice sounds unfriendly and evil. You should then realize that you yourself sound just as horrible as myself. In fact your energy changes to that of someone similar to me." Jeraph didn't take long to realize he had meant the demonic entities voice that called himself Khaos.

This caused Jeraph to smirk to himself, the sheer thought that the being decided to comment on the voice change caused him to realize that it had made the impact he had wanted. It had shaken the terrible monster, although he was doing a great job keeping the fact well hidden. Jeraph was watching the creature intently, the subtle changes in posture, the difference in speech, the casual way it approached, the fact that the tail had disappeared from view. All of these changes were warning signs to Jeraph.

He moved his right hand to his blade's hilt, his fingers gripping it tightly, his thumb silently hitting the release so he could draw the blade when the comes. The leather around the pommel was smooth yet rigid enough to help maintain the grip on the blade. As the creature spoke Jeraph could hear the dirt moving in the creatures direction, Jeraph confused this with Cell's feet moving along the earth. Until he felt the earth beneath him move ever so slightly, this was different to him.

"Then sir, let me be clear when I say this. If you've come to end me you would not be the first I hate to inform you of this but...You will NOT win, because i will NOT lose!" these were the last words spoken by the creature.

As soon as the creature spoke Jeraph went on the offensive, he was too smart to rush at the creature head on and thus he ran with all his speed in a diagonal line from where he was standing, unaware that the tail of the beast had shot up at his head, the point of the tail hit the back in side of his right armored leg with a metallic clang, and bounced off. Jeraph was moving as he watched the orb of ki being flung at where he had been standing. He could hear it whistling as it flew at his original spot.

As he ran he unsheathed his sword, pulling it from the sheath with an audible sound. As he brought it forward and ready he could hear it slicing the air, and feel the weight in his hand, he knew he had become accustom to the off balance of the weapon. The weapon wasn't his sword he had before, he knew not what became of his blade, or why he even remembered having a blade. None the less it was there ingrained into his memory, just like how to manipulate his ki, or how to use this sword to his advantage.

He then turned his path and aimed directly at Cell, as he closed the distance he let his ki help his speed, using speed burst, gaining moment as he ran, he nearly blinked from existence, before reappearing at the side of the creature. At the moment where he was in striking range of the opponent he swing from right to left with the sword, aiming at the torso of Cell, hoping it would make contact and slice deep into the creature.

Jeraph wasn't a fool though, he had seen this attack fail before. He began to allow his ki to charge into his left hand, the ki felt like water moving from within him and outside of him, as it flowed up his legs onto and into his torso, then down his left arm into his hand. His hand began to glow with the pale charcoal color of his spirit energy. He reached the hand and arm back above his head, the ki now forming a crackling ball of energy in his left hand. When it finished forming he launched the Cosmic Cannon attack directly at the being calling itself Cell.

Both attacks he knew weren't killing blows, but the reaction of the opponent was what he wanted to gain from this attack. He had spent many days training his ki to form better, ranged attacks, and he knew his up close and personal melee wasn't one to be trifled with, although with the tail at his disposal melee was more in the favor of the creature. Jeraph knew this, but he also knew that he could handle himself up close.

WC 870
TWC 2215

Last edited by Khaos on 4/27/2012, 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : tag mistake for italics)
Khaos
Khaos
Champion
Champion

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Cell 4/28/2012, 4:59 am

Cell made no expressions at his dual attacks failing. He had actually harbored hopes that they would not succeed. The reason being that if he lost to something so simple, he would not be worth consumption. The demonic sounding entity named khaos in front of him had just affirmed himself on his 'to be absorbed into perfect' list. Cell considered this to be an honor. Those that died to being part of himself probably wouldn't think nearly that highly of dieing in a painful manner and then having their power used to kill and destroy. Possibly even having their powers used against their loved ones. Cell relished that thought. Using a loved ones treasured ability, something they made to protect those very people, was going to kill them.

Cell's eyes followed the man to the side as he moved, but lost track of his due to his sudden speed burst. They widened but a centimeter in reaction to the sudden speed. He would have to keep what he saw in mind at all times. More importantly, he would be keeping the fact that he heard a very distinct metal "shng" sound emanate from beside him. He wondered to himself what exactly was the point of moving that fast, only to let sound which was even faster betray you. Thanks to Cell's unique anatomy, his brain processed things a bit faster than most. Thanks to his extreme experience base also due to his anatomy being made up of the best fighters. He was able to draw from this instantaneously. Not having to actually access the memories that made them up. It was his own experiences for all intents and purposes.

If he had the actual ability to smirk, he would do so now. It was so infuriating to him. He would have to express his anger in the form which was most common for him. Mercilessly killing the asshole in front of him for absolutely no real reason. He was quite good at it, and this man had also solidified himself on that particular list. It was never a really long list, but a very important one to take care of. With the sound being faster than the man he was fighting, he knew his position and his weapon. A sword, and a damn sharp one Cell figured. He decided that though he could survive pretty much anything a sword could do to him, he did not need to reveal that to his opponent. Especially not yet, he himself did not know exactly what this opponent could do. He was an efficient killer, not a fool.

He first began charging energy towards his right hand. He could feel the power building quickly. It was ready in an instant, and so was Cell. He leaned back quickly as the sword glided over his body. The sound of air being cut was pleasing to Cell, as well the sound of most things being cut. He then saw the ki gathering in almost a wild manner. It looked as if his entire hand was on fire. It was flashy, which was not something that he would be easily hit with. He used his tail to propel himself into the air a few feet. He managed to keep his body from being impacted by the blast, but it caught the middle of his tail. He had winced from the pain and quickly moved his tail out of the way. The lower half of his tail was covered in slight burns and a few blisters. He now had a very solid reason to kill and eat this mother fucker.

While still in the air, he leveled his right index finger at his opponent. His attack was far less flashy, and far more deadly if used properly. The only indication he was using anything at all was the slight purple glow at the very tip of his green clawed finger. Only a moment after confirming his aim, he would let the attack loose. He had chosen to target the man's throat. Considering the fact that he was aiming at a slight angle, he would be able to pierce the mans throat, nick the jugular, and completely miss the spine. It would give him about two minutes to stab the man in the heart and suck in all of his biomass. He would greatly enjoy watching the mans face contort into a painful expression as he choked on his own blood. It would be even more contorted if he knew what Cell was going to use his biomass to do.

That said, Cell was also not one to assume he could just easily kill a man a good bit above more overall power than his own. He was already in the process of attacking once more. Assuming his own attack missed, he would generate a weak barrier of ki behind himself. He would put his feet against this and launch himself forward at high speed. It would break the barrier of ki, but that was not to be of concern. He was not aiming himself at Jeraph but at the ground. He would land with something close to grace, but in reality it was murderous intent to massacre his opponent that was fueling this. He would launch himself forward, and use exactly what he saw his opponent use only a moment before.

He fueled his muscles and tendons with ki, increasing the efficiency of each one. He also put some on his feet, to increase friction. If he hadn't done this, he wouldn't be able output much speed. The first step was the most important, as he lowered his body to decrease both his profile and his air resistance. His body moved faster than most eyes could keep up with, but that was not his real intent. Surprise was not the most important part of this, it was moving faster that the opponent could react. He would appear next to his opponent, and begin his spin.

The first attack would be a quick and ruthless attack aimed for his new 'friends' left eye. The fingers on his right hand pressed together and his sharp claws aimed forward. If this connected, he would probably gouge out the mans eye, along with a decent amount of his flesh and the side of his eye cavity. It was always great to see someone without the ability to they themselves see. Even more so if was accompanied by copious amounts of blood. He did find it somewhat wasteful since he would not be able to consume that part of his target. It was still completely worth every bit of lost power. He had been refraining form mass killing, but because of this he seemed to be going through some form of withdrawals. It was making him more violent and more easily agitated.

He desperately needed to remedy this problem. His hunger for power and knowledge was the only thing keeping from killing the nearest town's worth of people. As such he was planning on taking as much of this out on his current target as he could. With that in mind, he continued his spin into his next attack. With his still damaged tail he turned around, almost showing his back to the opponent. He would plunge his tail forward with every intent required for killing an individual. He aimed directly for his liver. If this was to hit this vital area, then even if his target escaped it would likely die. Of course, he hoped it would not end up that way.

He had this sinking suspicion however, that this prey might escape somehow. Like this encounter could not be the last. As if this man had something left to do and fate itself would somehow prevent him from absorbing this man into himself. It would be revealed soon enough, but the feeling would not go away. This would not deter Cell though. Who the hell was fate to say that this man would not be his prey? Cell himself was basically a walking contradiction to the laws of nature. He had already conquered that with his very birth. It looked like Fate would fall next. Cell had human DNA inside him, and if there was anything they were good at, it was being lucky enough to survive another day and somehow deny Fate again.

That said, Cell's burning hatred for the imperfection that was humanity would not be eased by such a small benefit. Even without them, he would accomplish it, they just made it that much easier. Despite the fact that he would not be the creature he was, the creature that was always progressing towards a perfect state of being. Merging as much as he could from the best. This man WOULD help him towards that goal with his death.

WC:1472
Total:3634
Cell
Cell
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaos 4/28/2012, 6:05 am

Jeraph watched as his sword sliced through the air harmlessly. His eyes lit up when the being dodged his sword attack, he didn't expect him to dodge his attack so easily.

"How the hell did he dodge my sneak attack, I've been working night and day to perfect that slice" Jeraph thought to himself "this is going to be fun."

As Jeraph was thinking this to himself, he had already begun to charge the Cosmic Cannon, as it reached completion he launched the crackling orb at his opponent. His opponents tail once again came into play as he used it to propel himself skyward a few feet, the tail left dangling towards the firm terra below. The Cosmic Cannon made contact with the tail and exploded, causing the smell of scorched flesh to fill the cavern, as the smoke cleared Jeraph could see the burn spots on the tail, and noticed it had blistered the flesh.

Jeraph didn't know where he had learned this attack, or how he knew how to use it, he hadn't been spending time practicing to learn new attacks. He had been just training to make himself stronger and tougher, that's when his mind wandered to the fight with the android guardians, where some of his new abilities had manifested. He remembered the massive barrage of ki balls that had been launched by the guardians.

Once the barrage had stopped, he remembered something inside of him stirring, almost like his soul was remembering something from it's past. A few moments later it stopped, but at the same time, a he used a new massive attack technique. This happened a few times during the battle, as well as the battle with the guardian of the spring. Every time his body had reached its breaking point, his very existence seemed to remember something and this allowed him to utilize it then, and ingrained it into his memory for up coming battles.

"Very interesting" Jeraph thought once more.

Jeraph then noticed the purple beam of ki coming directly at him. The energy felt hotter than any fire he had been near as it closed in on him, the air around it became almost to hot to breath in as it barreled on intent on hitting him directly in the neck and exiting the back side. This blow was not something to be taken lightly, and if he didn't dodge or attempt to block it it would surely be his end.

At the last moment, a mere few seconds from impact with the Death Beam, Jeraph turned sideways. The beam narrowly missing his neck, coming close enough to still sear his flesh, and cause pain. The pain wasn't near the amount Jeraph had felt previously though, but it still was enough to make his muscles tense. Then suddenly, five claws dug deep into his scalp, the razor sharp claws entered right above his right ear.

As the entered they hit his skull and deflected back and ripped a nice long gash through the side of his head. Blood flew as they ripped out of the skin and little meat. The blood now added a coppery smell to the burnt flesh aroma already lingering in the cave. The pain from this attack was exactly what Jeraph had become accustomed to with the spring beast. He could still remember the claws rending his chest open, as the claws from cell tore threw his scalp.

"That really hurt" Jeraph though, tears welling in his eyes " he won't get away with that"

At this point instead of back away Jeraph, once again released the dam on his ki. The energy once again flowing through him towards it's own destination his left hand. This time the movement felt more like the flow of tides on a beach, massive waves crashing, into the hand. Wave after wave gathered in the left hand until it was ready to break free, the hand begun to glow with the same coal colored ki as the Cosmic Cannon.

Instead of launching a ki ball, or wave though, Jeraph sliced his hand through the air just like it was his sword. The ki was released as he sliced, it formed a crescent shaped blade of ki and arced the short distance towards his opponent Cell. Jeraph was sure this attack would have the desired effect, it was a short distance to his opponent, considering they were within melee range, this left little time to effectively dodge or block the attack.

Something in Jeraph stirred and he realized that if there was a way to dodge this attack the monster he was fighting would manage to do it. Jeraph's grip on his sword tightened as the ki flow switched where it was gathering and began to gather in his right hand. As it gathered it began to seep into the blade itself, causing the blade to emit a dim gray light, as it became filled with Jeraph's shadow like ki energy.

When the blade reached its break limit, Jeraph aimed it directly at where he could see that his opponent was standing, the ki energy seemed to make the blade itself grow, but it was indeed the ki itself stretching out, highly compressed. It stretched out directly at the opponent, and Jeraph kept letting it get longer and longer, he wanted to make sure one of his attacks hit, either the slicing attack, or the spirit sword. Jeraph secretly hoped both would make contact but doubted it inside.

Jeraph's head was bleeding pretty badly from the six inch gash down the side of it. His hair was already beginning to mat together, the blood beginning to dry. Jeraph closed his eyes as he let out the final bit of ki that had charged into his blade. He began to picture the resting room on Korin's Tower, the bed he had been laying in, the pillow.

Everything came to mind very easy, it was almost like he was looking at a photograph of the room. His whole body began to tingle as he concentrated on making out every minute detail of the room, the smell from the candles and incenses burning, the wind also blowing in foreign odors from far off lands. The sun trickling in through the curtains, the soft cool breeze.

All of this helped paint the mental image that Jeraph needed. He knew with his head bleeding he wouldn't be able to last much longer. The claws of the beast were sharp, and he was willing to bet the stinger was much sharper. If he stayed he would surely die, and no one would even know where he had gone. This all fueled what happened next.

His body began to tingle as the image became more clear, Jeraph could almost feel the soft breeze on his skin, he could almost smell the unique smells that made this place feel so comfortable. Even the smell of the soil in the garden was unique. As the image became crystal clear, Jeraph's body stopped tingling, when he opened his eyes he was in the room.

His bed was still there, ready for him to rest in. The smells he had brought forth in his memory, and mental picture were all there. Everything was just as he had imagined it in his mind.

1..Dodge Attack +16 FP
Take Hit
2..Slicing Attack +48 FP
3..Spirit Sword +20 FP

WC 1219
TWC 3434
Khaos
Khaos
Champion
Champion

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Cell 4/28/2012, 8:58 am

Cells right hand was covered in warm blood. His mighty thirst for it was finally getting something to quench it. He watched his enemy back away from him a bit. That said, he could see it in the mans eyes, the thirst for blood. He wanted to kill Cell now, not just wound or maim him. He would also aim for the creatures death as Cell aimed for his. However before the green monster could react again, he was set upon by a powerful attack that looked quite deadly. A cutting blade of ki it seemed, but this did not mean that Cell would simply be cut and let it go.

No, he had a few tricks up his own sleeve, but that didn't mean he'd have to use them either. If he could prevent that, he would. He coated his palms in a thick but only slightly visible amount of Ki. He held them up in front of him as he set his feet in place and hardened his stance. He would catch the attack with each hand, his face showing some obvious signs of strain. He was grunting as he pushed himself back against the powerful aura that threatened to overcome him and cleave him in two. Looking back at his target proved to be the best course of action, as he could see his opponents sword was being filled to the brim with Ki.

It was lucky the that Cell had been moved backwards by the initial attack, because it gave him time to react. He kept watch on his opponent, and could see that he was actually starting to fade in and out of existence a bit. What the hell was he doing? This was something Cell had never really seen before. It was obvious that he wasn't moving but it seemed like he was not corporeal anymore either. He would have to worry about that later, as right now a sword beam made of Ki threatened to pierce his head and end his existence. Cell quickly switched on one of his newly remembered abilities.

Immediately almost all force against him was reduced to nothing. The slashing wave of ki was being pulled into his body through his hands. He had no apparatus for this that was evident, but it did not change the fact that he was absorbing and even being refreshed a bit thanks to the power of the attack launched at him. Thanks to this, he was able to swiftly move his head out of the way before the piercing attack could get to him. It had also been just in time for him to see that his opponent had finally disappeared completely. Cell dusted himself off after being sure that this wasn't a trick. He moved over to his target's last seen location and kneel'd down to touched the blood on the ground. He quickly made a note that the man named as Khaos would require him to be sure he could not use this ability to escape. He turned and simply walked from this cave. He was sure to blow it up as he left. It had now marked another one of his failures, and thus deserved to be destroyed even more so. A think cloud of dust flew past him as he walked, but he paid no attention. He was only paying attention to the hunt now.

WC: 564
Total:4200
Cell
Cell
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum