Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Izon(L) vs Shana (W) (Gem)

2 posters

Go down

Izon(L) vs Shana (W) (Gem) Empty Izon(L) vs Shana (W) (Gem)

Post by Izon 1/17/2012, 5:49 pm

Izon held up the crystal. It was beautiful, though hardly worth anything. He had gotten it from a young Kanassan warrior only a week prior. The warriors used them to get more powerful, training with one another over great distances. He had other reasons for it. He was told it linked minds. It'd be a great way to make allies and to try and expand his influence over the galaxy. Oh how the times have changed since he was a simple business owner in West City.

Now he comes to find out there are threats that could end his reign before it began. His demonic powers he got from the succubus that had made him a slave for so many years had proven useful, but now he didn't have a gang to work with. He was alone and there were powers in this world that were far beyond what he could muster. So he needed allies and he needed them quickly.

His eyes locked into the crystal. It began to glisten and sparkle, and shortly after, he was in a whole other realm. It was west city, some five hundred years prior, back when he ruled the business there. People went on their business. He was in his suit he had when he had died, his demonic self no longer visible.

The crystal had pulled his thoughts. Oh how he missed these simpler times. He began walking around, taking in his memory. The place his wife died. Mister Tisdale's place.

He held the cane he loved so much. His black top hat, black coat, dark gray vest and white blouse. With his black slacks and polished black shoes. He looked at a mirror that sat in a window of a shop. He hadn't aged. He didn't look any different than he used to. Black hair, green eyes, pale skin. Not even any of his scars from his experience in hell.
----------------------------------------------------------
1.n/a
2.n/a
3.n/a

Fatigue: 0/125
Rage: 0

WC:325

Last edited by Izon on 1/21/2012, 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Izon
Izon
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 56
Race: Demon

Back to top Go down

Izon(L) vs Shana (W) (Gem) Empty Re: Izon(L) vs Shana (W) (Gem)

Post by Shana 1/17/2012, 7:16 pm

"Here." Shana looked up to see that Blackfire had entered her room. Shana didn't even hear the Saiyan enter; half-asleep in her bed, anything could have probably sneaked up on the slumbering girl. A small thud resounded as an object plopped down on her bed. Half-confused, Shana got up and looked at what had landed beside her. Blackfire was propped up against the door frame, watching Shana with neutral eyes and a fairly large crimson gem resided to the left of Shana. It glowed softly, as if activated by Blackfire's previous touch. But just as quickly as the glow was there, it was gone.

Tentatively, Shana picked it up, examining it with wide eyes. It felt cool to the touch. "What is it?" she quivered, placing it carefully down in her lap and looking back up to the Saiyan. She had already crossed over and sat down on the edge of the bed.

"It's a gemstone," the Saiyan stated, flicking a bang of hair from her amethyst eyes. "It's used for training, mostly. When you use it, you'll be teleported to the Astral Realm where you can face other opponents. I use it a lot." The host of lightning pointed at her necklace. Shana knew that Blackfire had already undergone the Transfusion of Souls and was a full Vessel. So that was what was hanging around her neck now? Not the gateway that was her link to Skoll, but the same gem that was in Shana's lap.

The bed sagged slightly as Blackfire got up and started walking back to the door. "Wait!" Shana called out, making the Saiyan pause. "How do I use it?"

The Saiyan Host merely chuckled, continuing with her exit. "All you need is a will to fight!" she called out before vanishing. Sighing, Shana picked up the gem and peered at it once more. Left alone in her room, the human was left wondering just how it worked.

Perhaps if I run my energy through it...

Closing her eyes, the child focused her will into the gem. She could feel it grow warm in her hands as a result, and soon, a gust of wind blew her ebony hair back. When Shana opened her eyes, she was standing in the midst of a towering city.

West City? I thought this was supposed to take me to the Astral realm! I don't even know how to get to Senton City from here!

Use your senses! This is a projection! You are in the Astral Realm! Now find your opponent!

That was easier said than done. There was a throng of people that milled about the city. The hustle and bustle was enough to drown out almost any sound and the thick clog of powers was difficult to wade through. Yet one man stood out to the human. He wore attire different from the rest.

"Hey!" she called out, waving her arm around to try and get the man's attention. The other people around her didn't even seem to notice the girl's antics. Perhaps they couldn't see her? They were only images, after all. "Are you the one who created this?"

527/527
Shana
Shana
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Izon 1/17/2012, 9:58 pm

He looked up and around. It was a magnificent city. He missed it immensely, but knew it was his past and he had to move on. Soon he would forget this place and have a new home among the stars. And soon, the stars would be his.

"Hey!" He heard a young female voice. It stood out above the rest and he wasn't sure why. He spun around looking for the source, but the throng of people made it impossible to tell. "Are you the one who created this?" It was the voice again. He looked around until he came across a small black haired girl who looked up at him.

He looked around a moment. "I guess so. It was my home many years ago. I guess it just created some of my memories." Maybe this girl was one that was supposed to challenge him, but she was of little use to him. But who knows, he's always said you gotta be able to use anyone for any situation. She was young, though she looked maybe thirteen or younger, he wasn't sure. He's met demons look younger than her even.

"I take it you're here to do what others do here right? You're here to do your sparring or what not right? And if not, then I apologize for assuming. I myself am not here to spar, but rather seek out allies in this universe. I'm kinda new to this whole thing and am definitely seeking friends who know more about this place than I do.

He took his hat off and bowed to the young girl. He wasn't going to reveal himself as some crazed maniac who seeks power. A little girl wouldn't know such matters anyway. "I am Ian Lancaster, a businessman who's been out of touch for say... quite a few years." He stood back up and put on his top hat. "And if you don't mind me asking, what is your name young woman?"

He was always a bit smooth in how he talked. Never one to anger, nor belittling someone. He found in most casing raising them onto a pedestal provided more beneficial results. He just hoped she was open to doing more than just fighting.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
WC:383
TWC:708
Izon
Izon
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Shana 1/17/2012, 10:26 pm

The man seemed confused as to Shana's location for a moment, pausing to look around carefully. But after a moment's pause, his eyes locked upon Shana's. His gaze caused the human's skin to crawl slightly. She didn't know why, but something about this person seemed a bit... well, off.

His voice seemed kind enough, though. "I take it you're here to do what others do here right? You're here to do your sparring or what not right? And if not, then I apologize for assuming. I myself am not here to spar, but rather seek out allies in this universe. I'm kinda new to this whole thing and am definitely seeking friends who know more about this place than I do."

Before Shana could respond, the person took his top hat off and bowed slightly. Swiftly, Shana exchanged the greeting with a small dip of her head. She didn't recognize the gesture, but assumed it was a greeting, albeit a very proper one. "I am Ian Lancaster, a businessman who's been out of touch for say... quite a few years. "And if you don't mind me asking, what is your name young woman?"

"Ah, I'm Shana!" she replied. She tipped her head to the side slightly. "My mentor told me that this was a place of sparring. Yet you claim to be... 'seeking allies'? What for?"

225/752
Shana
Shana
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Izon 1/17/2012, 10:44 pm

Izon smiled. "It is lovely to meet you Shana. I am seeking allies because I am seeking to get back into business. And well, as I said, I don't know what's gone on in the years I've been absent. The galaxy has changed quite significantly. So I'm looking for people who will help me learn the galaxy, learn what people are like. And i've certainly found that people have gotten powerful in other ways such as being able to level entire cities if they deem they ought to. But I'm not a fighter. I like business and politics. And in the business world, friends are more important than money."

He paused a moment, looking up at a tower. "I want people across the many planets who can help me and maybe be provided a little compensation for their time. Would you happen to know anyone Shana? Or you being of a younger generation, would you like to help out? I see you're a fighter. I can provide you and your master a place of endless possibilities to train for your services."

Izon wasn't expecting much. If anything he'd probably leave and come back at a later date. At least this was a friendlier place than hell. At least those memories didn't come out. That would've made things difficult.

WC:229
TWC:937
Izon
Izon
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Shana 1/20/2012, 5:36 pm

It was unsettling. Although this man was about as polite as one could be, the feeling that crept down Shana's spine was cold. She payed him the respect of listening to his explanation. It didn't stop Okibi from warning his host.

I doubt that his intentions are good. You can't trust anything you see in this realm... Despite her childish nature, Shana had to silently agree. Something about him...

"I want people across the many planets who can help me and maybe be provided a little compensation for their time. Would you happen to know anyone Shana? Or you being of a younger generation, would you like to help out? I see you're a fighter. I can provide you and your master a place of endless possibilities to train for your services."

"You're still being cryptic with me," Shana chided him, crossing her arms. "I can hardly agree to something based off of such little details..." Besides, she thought silently. I'm a Vessel. If I was supposed to be helping somebody in a scheme big enough to effect the entire universe, surely I would have been told? She closed her brown eyes briefly, brooding on the thought. When she opened them up once more, they resided upon the man.

She tipped her head to one side; curiosity shone from her like the golden rays of the sun overhead. "Can't you tell me your real motives?"

WC: 236/988

Last edited by Shana on 1/21/2012, 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correcting the code)
Shana
Shana
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Izon 1/20/2012, 10:46 pm

"You're still being cryptic with me," crossing her arms. "I can hardly agree to something based off of such little details..." He paused a moment looking at him. "Can't you tell me your real motives?"

Izon nodded. "I do apologize about being cryptic, it's not intended. Simply put, I want to build a business empire. Trading in goods and services for money. That's why I need friends and allies. People I can simply count on to scout an area for what it may be missing and let me know. Like if a small town is missing a restraunt, I would open one up. Or if a neighborhood was missing a grocery store, I'd open one up. Of course I gotta start off small at the start, but I know how to grow a business rather quickly."

He was actually starting to get tired of explaining this stuff to a little girl, but he hid it and hid it well. It was what he was good at. He was telling her the truth, minus his bad habit of being a cruel bastard and willing to blackmail and kill to expand. He was still a simple man though. He didn't want to run the world or Galaxy. He just simple wanted to be filthy rich.

WC:219
TWC:1156
Izon
Izon
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Shana 1/21/2012, 4:33 pm

"Oh." The response was simple. Truth be told, the talk of a business tycoon had already succeeded in losing the eleven year old. She hadn't payed much attention to Economics class because... well, it didn't interest her. For some reason, the human could still hear the subtle growl of Okibi, though faint in her mind. It was swiftly ignored as well.

She shifted her feet slightly, glancing around at the towering buildings. Blackfire had given her the gem to spar people, not talk business. But if this man was no fighter, there was no way in hell she would attack him unless he attacked first. She scratched at her long black hair briefly, moving her hand to brush a bang of hair from her brown eyes. She didn't want to be rude, so the pause lengthened slightly as the human struggled to think of something to say.

"I can't say I know anything about business politics," she finally admitted with a sheepish grin. "And I don't think Blackfire would either; she's a Sup- warrior," she swiftly corrected herself, realizing that she had almost said "Super Saiyan." After all, the legendary transformation was a mere myth. And how would a tiny human girl be in company of a Super Saiyan?

She gave a small bow to the man. "I'm sorry I can't help you, Mr. Lancaster, but I do have to leave."

Word of Shana: 232/1220
Shana
Shana
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Izon 1/21/2012, 5:05 pm

Ian let out a sigh. "Very well. It was lovely to meet you Shana. And please, call me Ian." He bowed. "Then if you don't mind me asking, shall I call you a friend?"

At least he was saved from the friendly fighting. He was not one to fight, though he had no problems killing. His view was to get it over quickly, hence why he focused less on strength and unarmed fighting, and more on this power he had gotten some time ago that could level city blocks without much thought.

"I certainly do hope we meet again, and not in this spar realm, or whatever it is called. Maybe one day, I shall need security for my business or me, I shall reach out to you then to see if you're interested." With his underhanded dealings, and his cut throat business ways, he figured he'd probably require some muscle eventually, but as no one knows him any more, his reputation would have to build back up.

Ian vanished from the place. He would need to look for friends else where, this place was too random. And he hoped maybe one day, he could tell the complete truth and have the one he's offering the deal to be excited. He loved people who were excited for blood and mayhem. They were easy to please. Give them a chance for destruction occasionally and you usually don't even have to pay them.

WC:246
TWC:1402

OOC: Giving win to Shana. She turned down my deal, so she wins.
Izon
Izon
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum