Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crane Hermit

Go down

The Crane Hermit Empty The Crane Hermit

Post by Break 1/19/2012, 2:44 am

The Crane Hermit

Easy Quest

Requirements: None

Reward: 1,000 Zeni and +10 Villain Points.

Master Shen, the Crane Hermit hasn't taken a new student in years. You seek him out, but he tells you he will not train you unless you defeat one of Master Roshi's former students in battle. Seek out one of Roshi's former students and defeat them to impress the old master.
Piercing cries of terror could be heard echoing through the vast structures that populated the city. Automobiles and severely damaged buildings made up the landscape of what was once a heavily populated metropolitan on planet Earth. Motionless bodies paved the streets as street lights emitted a constant flicker as if the power systems were struggling to operate correctly.

In the center of the massive civic rested a demon of intergalactic entity, known as Buu. Sulking of boredom the demon gallivanted the remains of tattered human bodies and half-destroyed constructs looking for something else to blow up for his own amusement. Buu stretched out his arm, palms faced forward at his targets, blasting away at anything he could see. Several abandoned automobiles exploded and careened into skyscrapers taking out two birds with one stone.

Buu frowned as a stenchful odor made it's way into his nasal receptors. A human approached him with a ridiculous looking hat in the form of a crane. He was a man, an elderly man. Buu sadistically licked his lips, and grinned at this man, which showed no fear to Buu. It struck the pink demon as it was odd that the human did not flinch, or show any signs of being terrified. Buu stood upright and leaned his head back slightly as words exited the human's mouth.

"I am Master Shen the Crane Hermit, I have something to offer you. I can make you stronger than your wildest dreams!", claimed the man. Buu could not help but listen to the odd man's request. "I can kill anything", stated the villainous demon. "We all know that to be true. I have a request for you and if you should succeed I will reward you with my knowledge of fighting", said the martial arts hermit. Buu refused to speak as he caught interest to the strange man's words.

"You will seek and destroy one of my arch nemesis' pupil's. Only then will I teach you what I know. I don't care which. Roshi takes great pride in his students, killing any of them will bring his moral down a notch."

Buu nodded his head in agreement, a grin of evil intent brushed across his lips like a serial murdering maniac. The hermit showed him a detailed map on Earth exactly where he could find any of Master Roshi's pupils. Buu had gained the knowledge of the whereabouts of Roshi's island. "Seek me when you are finished, and bring proof of your victory. I will be several miles to the north of here in a cave behind the great waterfall, until then", stated the hermit as he turned and got in to his car, and drove away to said destination.

The elastic pink demon rose up in to the air from the ground he stood on. In his hands folded out rested the map that the hermit master gave to him. He headed east toward the ocean, soaring through the clouds, wandering through the air as he pleased. Buu arrived at Master Roshi's island to see an elderly man reading some sort of magazine. He layed in his lawn chair underneath a parasol.

Buu made his descent landing firmly on the sand below. Several human figures raced out the door sensing the demonic figure's energy level. Roshi turned and looked to the pink man in terror, sensing his enormous power over them all.

"I've come to make you die" ,uttered Buu.

All of a sudden his face turned serious as every figure that stood on the porch rushed to attack him. Two of the said warriors rushed in physically striking at him with a flurry of fast punches and kicks. Buu swayed to and fro away from their attacks, as they were meaningless in stature. Buu unleashed a furious kick down on to the first attacker's head sending him careening through the sand to his early grave. Just as quickly as he disposed of his young foe, another took his place. Buu outstretched his elbow ramming in into his new opponent's abdomen with such force his internal organs were sure to rupture. A sadistic laugh escaped his lips as his second victim lay motionless in the sand.

The third attacker stood there motionless, petrified with fear. Buu glanced at him in the corner of his eyes throwing his left leg in to his gut knocking the student away from him. He stretched out his arm sending the pupil to another dimension as a blast completely deteriorating his body, allowing a bloody mist to fade away as vapor.

A strong figure approached Buu from above in the sky, unlike any of his other opponents that were just annihilated viciously. This man was different. He was stronger than the rest. His power clearly outmatched all of the others. He was the best that Roshi had to offer.

"So you are the one causing all this chaos on our planet? Why?", asked the warrior.

Buu did not speak, nor did he care about acknowledging the man's question. "Fine, I guess i'll just have to beat it out of you!", exclaimed the enraged man.

The man lunged in hastily at Buu with a furious barrage of physical attacks. Buu took every attack as fists pelted his skin causing craters along his body. The demon staggered backwards and tilted his head down to give the appearance of pain. "So you think you can just come to our planet and mess everything up!?" "Well let me tell you something, I am the strongest person on this rock. Today will mark the end of your treachery." stated the fighter.

Buu lifted his head with an ominous grin as he laughed maniacally at the weaklings words. Buu rushed in at his opponent slamming his knee into his midsection. The man was sent skidding through the sand in to the side of Roshi's house. a hole and busted up wood would be the result. The nameless man bursted out from the hole and began powering up. An energetic aura spawned over the human as he gritted his teeth powering up an attack. The man slung his arms foward sending a massive amber beam down at Buu. The blast approached and slammed in to the ground creating a massive explosion blowing Master Roshi and his lawn chair in to the ocean, annihilating his house as well.

Buu was in the sky above the warrior as he questioned the whereabouts of his opponent. He though the fight was over. With an outstretched elbow Buu quickly slammed it down in to his opponent's skull sending him careening to the oceanic depths below. Before the warrior would hit the water, he turned and fired an energy beam at Buu. The beam slammed in to Buu's gut, knocking him backward. Buu quickly regained his composure, each warrior headed towards the other, they met in a fierce clash.

Explosions of force resonated off each blow the fighters blocked, or connected. The waves danced violently causing massive wakes from each blow. Furious barrages of fists were thrown back and forth landing, and being parried constantly. Buu managed to break the grapple, landing a small energy blast into his foe's stomach knocking him away from Buu once again. The demon rushed in at his opponent with his arms cocked back ready to deliver a massive physical downward strike. Before Buu's arms could swing down the man had disappeared leaving no trace behind.

The man reappeared several feet away from Buu. "Your not bad, You are a great fighter. It's a shame I'm going to have to put you down", the man spoke as he brushed blood from the corner of his lips.

Buu just sat there and smirked at his opponent's comment. His smirk grew dim as he reached to his side cupping his hands. His hip emmited an energetic blue glow as he thrusted his arms foward. A sapphiric blue tunnel of energy exploded off his hands racing toward the fighter. The beam was weak and could easily be batted to the side.

The warrior braced for the incoming attack he sensed it was no threat, and immediately slapped it to the sky sending it soaring through the atmosphere and in to space. This blast was only a diversion. By the time he had slapped it away Buu was already behind his foe, slamming his knee in to his back. The man turned around swinging his arm at Buu's head, but Buu ducked and rose his fist up into the man's jaw uppercutting him in to the sky. Buu smirked and expanded his arm's length like a rubber band grabbing his foe's foot, slinging him stomach first in to his knee. The fighter's eyes grew wide as if they were getting ready to explode out of his head.

Buu retracted his knee and brought his leg to his side as his opponent staggered backwards in the air from pain. "What.. what are you?", weakly questioned the fighter.

Buu made no response as he raised his left arm in the air and smirked. His palm faced skyward as his digits outstretched. A pink orb of pure energy resonated from within his hand. Several small beams of ki raced out passed his opponent. These beams wreaked havoc on the surrounding islands, and small towns nearby. Some islands completely destroyed going up in smoke. Small towns were engulfed in pink explosive bubbles killing off the vegetation and population and the like. The rest were sent with a speed so fast that it pierced through the vital organs, legs, arms and chest of the warrior that stood before him.

The Warrior's body fell motionless in to the oceanic depths below with a loud splash. Buu watched with a satisfied smile as the body floated to the surface.Buu hovered down to his body ripping off his emblem that signified his link to the Turtle Hermit's school of martial arts. The demon stretched his left arm out at his body as his right hand held on to the insignia.

"You are nothing." stated Buu before launching off his final attack that would engulf his entire figure, disintegrating his body into nothing.

Buu's gaze turned to Master Roshi's last known location ad he'd already left in a Capsule Corp hover car amidst the action. Buu turn his head in the energy signature of Master Shen's presence. The elastic pink demon blasted off in to the horizon with proof in hand of the turtle hermit's most advanced student's insignia.
---
Total: 1,747 [COMPLETED]

Break
Break
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down