Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shana vs Buu (Ref: Trunks)

2 posters

Go down

Shana vs Buu (Ref: Trunks) Empty Shana vs Buu (Ref: Trunks)

Post by Shana 1/20/2012, 2:24 pm

"Can I come down yet?" Blackfire sighed at the human's plea. It wasn't the first time that Shana had complained about the exercise at hand, though. The girl felt sluggish and heavy while suspended in the air. To top it all off, she didn't like it. Although there was the wondrous sensation of wind blowing in one's face while soaring through the air, it was easy to lose one's balance. At least, it was to Shana.

"You're never going to get comfortable in the air unless you practice!" Komand'r admonished, tapping her crossed arms with a gloved hand. The Saiyan was dressed for war: an azure bodysuit covered in resilient Saiyan Armor. Shana liked referring to the attire as her "Drill Sargent outfit." Whenever the woman wore it while training Shana, the exercises seemed to be twice as brutal.

"Please?" Shana tried to press further, putting on the best innocent look that she could muster. It seemed to hit a brick wall: Blackfire's stone-like face.

"Practice." Blackfire's voice was adamant. She frowned slightly, reaching into her pocket to pull out a small device. She attached it to her ear and pressed a small button. "Yes?"

Pause.

Blackfire sighed. "Fine. I'm on my way." She removed the communication device and stuffed it back in her pocket. "Change of plans," she told Shana. "I have to meet with Tork'thal for a while; go ahead and take the rest of the day off." Shana's eyes lit up as the Saiyan placed two fingers to her forehead. Her lithe figure seemed to flicker in and out of existence before vanishing entirely. The human found that she could not sense the host of lightning's presence; she had left the planet of earth behind altogether.

So, what will you do now, Shana? Okibi queried, sounding bored. The lion-like spawn of flames hadn't seen much action; Blackfire had spent almost all of her spare time training the young host of flames to become a warrior.

"Where do you think? We're in Capsule Corporation! In the middle of West City! I've never been here! I'm going out to explore!" the girl exclaimed, giving a small and excited wriggle. Immediately, her brown eyes darted around. She hated the gravity chambers; they made her feel heavy and sluggish. Not to mention the sweat. It clung to her body; she would need to take a shower before embarking on adventure.

And by adventure, the human had a trip to the ice cream shop in mind. As the human shut off the gravity and opened the door to her escape, her mom met her there.

"Shana, there you are! Get over here, you should see what's on TV!"

"I was just about to go out, though," Shana protested. It was to no avail; her mom simply shook her head.

"Later, come here first!" Trying her best not to sigh, the human reluctantly followed her mother down the stairs and into another room. The Capsule Corporation was ran by Trunks' mother. Or that's what Shana was told. If his mother was in the present time, and Trunks was from the future... It was something that baffled the host of flames. Some things were too complicated to wrap her mind around.

"We interrupt your broadcast to bring you this breaking news!" The TV was blaring loudly. A male host was frowning for the camera, his brow furrowed in what looked like fear. A screen rested near him, revealing a very ugly and pink creature.

"This footage has been taken from the security cameras in West City. Police have already scheduled an evacuation for the locals. We ask that you remain calm and-" The man's voice was cut off as the screen flickered off, revealing a snowy picture. Shana stepped forward and patted the side of the television lightly; the twin thuds echoed around the room, yet the picture did not return.

"We should get out of here," Shana's mother grasped her daughter's arm and tried tugging Shana away.

The girl shook her head. "I'm going to see what's going on."

"Absolutely not!"

Shana glanced at the woman. "I have to! Blackfire isn't here anymore!" Seeing her mother's worried face, Shana smiled. "I'll be careful! I promise that I'll be back before you even know it. Blackfire's been training me. I've gotten a lot stronger. There's no way this thing can beat me!"

There's a fine line between confidence and over-confidence. Be careful that you don't tread over it... This creature may be weaker than you, but brute strength is never the deciding factor in a battle. Shana was grateful that Okibi didn't speak the words aloud. It was the last thing she wanted her mother to hear. Her mom had already come to terms with her daughter being a superpower; if she were to find out that a ferocious spawn of flames resided within her... Shana wasn't sure what would happen, actually.

More importantly, Shana was impressed that Okibi could detect the creature's power. Is it a Voracious Eater?

I don't think so. At least, its behavior doesn't hint it to be.

Shana's mother sighed and the human could feel the woman's grasp loosen from her arm. It reminded the girl of her previous conversation. "Fine," she said, sounding defeated. Her eyes brimmed with emotion. "Please be careful, I couldn't bear to lose you."

"I'll be fine," Shana asserted with a nod, dashing off. Her long black hair billowed behind her as she dashed down the hallway, her shoes echoing eerily down the corridor. With one swift motion, the human grabbed a small capsule from the nearby capsule, clicking the release button and tossing it into the air. With a massive explosion of smoke, a thick leather jacket fell into her grasp. Embroidered on both the back and the right shoulder was the Capsule Corp logo. The human paused only briefly to put the piece of armored clothing on. If this thing isn't a Vora, then what am I dealing with?

I'm not sure,Okibi admitted, sounding as perplexed as Shana felt. The human skidded to a halt as she neared the exit to West City. Placing her palms against the plexiglass door, she shoved it open, allowing the harsh sunlight to filter though the hall. A gust of wind immediately pushed against the human's frame, threatening to blow her off of her feet. Overhead, storm clouds clumped together; the brief show of sunshine was swallowed up in a dreary darkness. Somewhere in the darkness, an ominous chorus of thunder rumbled.

It's been storming a lot lately... Is it because Blackfire has been on Earth? She is the host of lightning...

It could be possible. She's just undergone the transfusion of souls recently; she won't have full control over her element immediately.

The what now? Shana frowned as she glanced down to the necklace draped around her neck. It was the portal that allowed Okibi to communicate with her. Blackfire told her that the spirit god of fire could even manifest himself into the living realm if necessary to protect his host from harm. And all of that relied heavily on the host being able to protect the relic from harm. Blackfire called it the "gateway."

Before Okibi could respond, Shana noticed a plume of smoke arise in the distance. Another rumbling noise could be heard, but the sound was not thunder. It was the sound of a building collapsing! The human gritted her teeth and bent her legs, preparing to leap forward, but Okibi's warning snarl stopped the human in her tracks.

Fool! Wait, won't you? You have no idea what you're dealing with, yet you're perfectly content in leaping into action while blind? Use your head and let the enemy reveal himself!

Word of Shana: 1290/1290

Actions

1) Unused
2) Unused
3) Unused

FP Gained: None

Battle Tracker:
Spoiler:
Shana
Shana
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Shana vs Buu (Ref: Trunks) Empty Re: Shana vs Buu (Ref: Trunks)

Post by Goku 1/22/2012, 2:11 pm

It's been 48 hrs and this battle is over. Since it actually never began, Shana can claim this for roleplay rewards and we'll call it a close.
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 81
Race: Saiyan

http://www.infinitedbz.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum