Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Might of a Demon

Go down

Might of a Demon Empty Might of a Demon

Post by Kid Trunks Banned 5/15/2012, 7:53 pm

Blast after blast more and more people died and that meant the happier that Dabura felt. There was no turning back. Finally after ten long seconds the blasts went through the building and inside a giant explosion occurred. Smoke and flames shot out of the upper windows and the building started to collapse upon itself. The demon flew up above the building and back a bit. He watched as firetrucks surrounded the fried building. "You fools, you only are making it worse," Dabura laughed at the foolish humans. He pulled his hand up and charged up an energy blast. "See you all in hell!" The Demon fired the energy, as it spiraled through the air an image appeared a little off the ground but not high up either. Then he knew, someone was trying to mess up his day. The person appeared as a full image and deflected the shot back to him. Quickly he side stepped, barley missing the blast. Dabura clinched his teeth and balled his fists. He took off at the man with full force, but it looked as if the man wasn't a human but a demon like himself. Dabura stopped in mid flight and let his feet point to the ground. He slowly began to circle above the man and watched him. His eyes focusing on every action that was taken.

"You understand you will die, right Dabura? " The demon spoke.

"And who are you?" The demon king replied.

The enemy began to speak, " I am Keisuke master of Martial arts, sent by a higher power to protect Earth,".

"Well tell this "higher power" that I am king of the demon realm and will stop at nothing to kill all who dare cross my path!" The demon king fired a second blast at the firetrucks.

As the blast impacted with the trucks the second demon shouted "You bastard!, you will pay!"

"Try me," Dabura spoke as his image appeared in front of Keisuke.

The king rammed his knee into the gut of Keisuke then forced him down and swung his elbow into his back, sending him to the ground.

W.C. 354
Kid Trunks Banned
Kid Trunks Banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Might of a Demon Empty Re: Might of a Demon

Post by Kid Trunks Banned 5/19/2012, 1:01 pm

Keisuke had a different plan for Dabura. He reached out and placed his hands to the ground and let his legs go straight up in the air. Once they were even he used his hands and pushed himself up of the ground and spun while going up.

"Dabura, time for you to pay for your sins!" Keisuke spoke as he forced his fist into Dabura's gut and back flipped so he was upright again. "I will take over as the new Demon King!"

Dabura struck out in pain as the fist of Keisuke slammed into him and he flew backward, "You god forsaken bastard!".

Keisuke's face grew a freakishly large grin. The new demon began to laugh as Dabura slowly shut his eyes and spit out a large amount of blood. "Die demon, die!" he shouted.

After about 5 hours the demon king's eyes shot open and he thirsted for blood. The demon began to lick his lips. He shot up onto his sore feet and what he saw was devastating. Smoke filled the already tainted air but this was worse. The skies looked like the darkness of space without it's stars. The city was burning and Dabura could tell whatever damage had happened it was enough to kill every last human. "THAT BASTARD!" the demon king screamed as he took of at lighting fast speed toward the city. He changed his angle once he realized that the enemy was up on the tallest building. Once he was about fifty feet away he could tell that the man wasn't expecting him.

Dabura's face had somewhat released a tear and he began to speak, "all of those people, didn't deserve to die. I admit I do kill and kill and kill but this is the worst thing that can ever be done!" The demon's face lit up with anger, he began to scream and more and more tears came from his eyes, most of them rolling down his face and into his shirt. "and now you will pay!". Dabura sped toward the demon his motions looked like blurs as he got closer.

"what is going on!" Keisuke shouted.

Dabura's fist entered into his gut and he screamed, "your death you good for nothing bastard!"

The proud demon shot his fist deeper and deeper with each emotional thought. The fist started to push through the chest of Keisuke and Dabura kept going with more and more force and hatred flowing in and out his veins.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
W.C.413
Kid Trunks Banned
Kid Trunks Banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum