Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The adventure start now

Go down

The adventure start now Empty The adventure start now

Post by Kegeto 1/20/2012, 5:43 pm

Kegeto was got out of his pod and dusted him self off.

" So this is the planet called earth huh? Interesting.It so cold up here." He said as he shivered for a few seconds.

" This planet is cold I got to get out of here before I freeze to death."He said as he looked at the pod and let out a soft sigh.

" Hmm maybe I should get rid of this piece of junk now. It not like I'm leaving earth anytime soon." He said as he put his arm in front of him holding his palm at the pod. His tail than start to twirled for five to ten seconds. He turned and saw a little girl

" Excuses me sir but, why are you out here in the cold? Come your catch a cold." She grabbed his hand and smiled at him. She looks at him

" So were did you come from?Are you from the city,or the island?" She asked him skipped through the snow. He smile

" I'm not around from here. I come from a distanced planet Called Vegeta.Well it not there anymore.....at least I don't think?" he replied. While he was following the little girl she took him to a small cottage

." Here we are." She said while opened the door.

" Brother brother I got a friend who need some food and warm blankets." She said. Her brother looked at her

" What is it now Stephi?" He come in and saw Kegeto with her

" Oh hello sir you must be hungry and cold please sit down. My name is Dave." Dave smiled

" Thank you sorry to be a bother my name is Kegeto." He said bowed to him

" Please you dont have to bow. Come on now we get you something to eat." He said with smile on his faces. Stephi ran to get the blanket

" Here you go" she handed him the blanket.

" Thank you Stephi." He smiles. she than head to the kitchen. He sat down waiting as he sighs. Dave came back in and smiled

" Here you got some food." He said smiled

" Thank you." He took the bowl and ate the food and smiled

" That was good thank you very much. That was good Dave." Kegeto closed his eyes and smiled

" My pleasure Kegeto" Dave smile and start to head towards the kitchen to make some more. Stephi watched him patted his stomach to only realize he had a tail. She looked confused and looked at it. For awhile the tail was twirled and wrapped around his waist. Kegeto sighed and looked over at her

" What up?" he asked her. She looked at him

" you know you have a tail right?" she said confused. Kegeto smiled happily

" Oh yeah I know." He smiled. She looks at him

" Um why?" She asked him

" Cause I was born with it." Kegeto replied and sighs. He would than use his ki sense to see what going on in the world.

" Hmm" he looked in deep thought as she looked at him

" What wrong Kegeto?" She asked him. Kegeto looked at her

" Oh it nothing I was thinking is all." He smiled happily.

" Sorry I got to do something I'll be back." Kegeto get up and headed toward the door slowly opened the door he bows to her

" Thank you. I'm sorry for leaving like this." And he flew off.
-------
Word count: 566
Kegeto
Kegeto
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum