Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heartless Guardians (Sairai and Yamcha - Incomplete)

2 posters

Go down

Heartless Guardians (Sairai and Yamcha - Incomplete) Empty Heartless Guardians (Sairai and Yamcha - Incomplete)

Post by Sairai 5/20/2012, 2:37 am

“Damn, this desert is a pain in the ass...” Sairai muttered under his breath. The hot, dry winds really weren’t his thing, much like beaches. It was too hot for someone used to such cold conditions. “Gah! Why does it have to be so dry?”

As usual, the sunny day in a parched land, Sairai felt like an ice cube thrown into a fire. There was nothing he could do but sweat it out and hope heat stroke didn’t kill him before he found this mad scientist’s (hopefully air conditioned) lair. “Who was Dr. Gero anyway?” he asked himself. He’d been given the basics, that he had created androids to fight some person who had been giving the Red something or other many years ago, but what did that have to do with anything?

Sighing, he allowed his ki to flare out around him as he picked up speed. He knew roughly where the base was, but finding the front entrance was going to be a pain. The map said to greet the guards with an ID card, but there was no way that anything like that was going to work for the Changeling mystic.

“This is nothing more that I can do but hope that defeating the guards will be all I have to do to get in,” he said, rolling his eyes toward the sun. He realized what he had done a little too late and was immediately blinded by the sun’s rays. He came to a stop in midair and began rubbing his eyes vigorously.

“Stupi, stupid, stupid...” he muttered, blinking to see if his sight had yet been restored. Of course, he didn’t expect what he saw. A pair of android guards were standing before him, arms prepared to intercept. “Oh boy...” The Changeling said to himself as one of them cocked a fist back to smash him into the ground.

He blocked it, of course, and whipped his tail out to catch the second one before it had a chance to strike him. He gripped tightly on the thing’s arm with his tail before yanking it out and sighed. “This is going to be one of this days,” he decided.

Without missing a beat, he crushed the first android’s hand in his own and kneed it in the chest, blowing a hole through it. “This can’t be the best. These things are just prototypes... decoys, cannon fodder.”

As if in response, a fist came from behind him and smashes into his jaw. He flew backwards a few feet before he saw them. A pair of strange, metallic androids stood before him. They had not been made to look particularly human. Grey synthetic skin covered their skull-like faces, and their arms were far too large to be considered normal. If they could be considered human at all they would pass as genetic defects at best.

Sighing, Sairai prepared himself to fight the troublesome things. He couldn’t read any energy from them, but he could tell unless he got some help, and fast, he’d be in hot water.

WC: 511
Sairai
Sairai
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 61
Race: Changeling

http://www.infinitedbz.com/t636-sairai-the-soft-hearted

Back to top Go down

Heartless Guardians (Sairai and Yamcha - Incomplete) Empty Re: Heartless Guardians (Sairai and Yamcha - Incomplete)

Post by Yamcha the banned 5/21/2012, 1:13 am

Yamcha stood over a sand dune, using ki control to place him at fifty percent full power He would take bounds while using ki control to suppress half of his power from one sandy dune to another sandy dune until he saw what looked like two massive robots about to beat on a changling. As he looked closer, he noticed that it was Sairai, his old friend he saw with Puar the floating shape shifting blue cat.

Yamcha pressed a button on his scouter to get a reading and got next to nothing. He smiled and took out his sword. “This is it…” He then increased his agility by using his ki to give him a burst of speed, which caused him to disappear from view. The human warrior then shot fast towards the changling with a mighty chop down the middle of the grey android.on the right of sairai.

Yamcha would then sheath his sword and shoot forward and palm strike the chest of the second regect android only to get kicked square in the chest by the same grey android he attacked. As he looked at the grey android, he noticed some marks from where he slashed him.

Yamcha then shot his left arm forward with his palm open and flat facing the android’s upper body and launched an energy wave into his chest. Then following that, he shot forward. A blue wolf was now running at the grey android. It then jumped and what looked like a blue wolf pouncing was really Yamcha launching a barrage of hard kicks to the android’s chest, drilling it hard and pushing him back.

The grey android was blocking as the kicks came down. Suddenly a roundhouse which looked like a blue wolf swiping his claws hit the grey android in his skull, sending it flying off the android.

The mixed martial arts master then shot back and cupped his hands to his right hip then thrusted them forward, firing a kamehameha wave which consumed the android’s body completely. Afterwhich, he pointed his right finger at the head of the grey android’s head he kicked off and fired a ki laser which destroyed it, causing chips, wires and oil to litter the landscape.

He then looked at Sairai. “Hey, why are you so worried? Don’t you remember me? I’m your friend. So you found the androids….we have to destroy them all. So get your game face on Sairai the Soft Hearted for you’re with Yamcha the Wolf Warrior…GET DOWN” Yamcha yelled as he heard a ‘click’.

He then dived to bring sairai to the ground when some sort of gunfire comes to clip them down in their area. He looked up and one of the grey androids has taken off his hand and fired a barrage of ki bullets at them. Had it not been for Yamcha, Sairai and the Wolf Warrior would be dead or just close enough to it.

Yamcha looked up. “I took down one of the guards, now we have to work together and save your energy…this is a warm up for what’s inside that place.” He then looked to sairai to see if he had a plan of attack.

533 words

Last edited by Yamcha on 5/24/2012, 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Heartless Guardians (Sairai and Yamcha - Incomplete) Empty Re: Heartless Guardians (Sairai and Yamcha - Incomplete)

Post by Sairai 5/21/2012, 2:46 am

Sighing, the Changeling mystic stood up and dusted himself off. “Thanks... You didn’t have to jump in the way, though. I can handle these things, Yamcha,” he said. He flared his ki out quickly, blowing the dust away, and allowed it to calm back down. “These pathetic pieces of scrap can’t kill someone like me quite that easily.”

He turned his attention back to the machines and smiled lightly as he extended a single hand out before him and caught one of the things in his sights. “You want to fire a machine gun blast at me?” he chuckled. “Better be sure that your bullets are enough to kill me or else you’ll find I will reciprocate your attack.”

He pointed a single finger at the offending android and unleashed a barrage of his signature Death Beam attacks. The Android didn’t seem to be prepared for this and just stood there with a blank look on his face as the ki attacks bit through his metal flesh and tore him to pieces without so much as a fight back.

Sighing, Sairai could feel his frustration going. “Stop sending the B team after me, you pathetic doctor! Give me a real challenge!”

As if in response, side gates next to the main gate opened up and an army of what appeared to be humanoid androids spilled out. “You have got to be kidding me!” he screamed out as he looked at them all. He could tell these were higher level models, too. The original guardians must have just been there to keep people busy while the main force was prepped.

“That’s it. You things have gotten on my absolute last nerve. I’m going to make you wish you hadn’t tried to keep me from my job...” he muttered under his breath before his ki flared through the roof. “If I’m going to fight these things, might as well not hold back. They sure as hell won’t.”

He began to scream as his muscles bulged out from under his skin. He could feel his ki continuing to build as he gritted his teeth in preparation for the oncoming changes. The first thing to change, as always, was his torso. It flared out above the rest of his body and he could feel himself beginning to lose balance before his legs and feet increased in size to help him stand more surely. Finally, his arms shot out in size in addition to his hands.

He stretched his neck out as it increased in size, and his horns grew out of their bonelike coverings and began to curve upward. He sighed as he collapsed down on one knee. Shaking himself of the pain, he stood up and cracked his neck. “Alright, boys and girls. Who’s ready for teacher to give them a special lesson?”

WC: 470
TWC: 981
Sairai
Sairai
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 5/21/2012, 11:40 pm

Yamcha the Earth’s greatest Martial Artist smirked as he heard Sairai’s bantering after he pelted the android with his barrage death beam. He then chuckled. “Wow, I see someone’s getting mad, Ice cream after this task should put a smile on that angered face.”

He then heard the front gate open and saw the human like androids rushing towards the gate to get out and come towards Yamcha and Sairai.

The great Martial Artist Yamcha then got on all fours and launched himself towards the front gate, his hands in the form of a triangle facing the gate.

Using flight to hold himself in mid air, Yamcha discharged a hot wave of spiritual energy which was a tri-beam which ripped through the front gate and took most of the android group down. There was an explosion and smoke coming from the front gate.

He then floated towards Sairai, backwards. “That was Tri-beam. I used my spiritual energy to fire a strong wave of spirit energy…they didn’t have a chance…but they’re might be survivors,”

Yamcha then saw 2 humanoid androids who were buffer then the androids seen earlier by sairai. They were both blonde and would easily be eighteen if she was super eighteen.

They came out and laughed. “Wow, weaklings killed the whole platoon of artificial soilders,” One of them laughed. “Well, it looks likes we’ll have to stop him before they get to master.”

The two artificial female twins then faded from view, one infront of Sairai and another infront of Yamcha. The only thing that set them apart was their tag tops. One was wearing Blue camo and the other was wearing red camo with both having the insignia of the scientist’s family name.

The one wearing the blue camo tag top, shot her arm forward and launched a ki wave at point blank at Yamcha’s Chest.

The one wearing the red camo tag top, preformed a high kick in an attempt to clip the chin of sairai. -note both attacks were done as the rematerialized from their pure speed-

330 words
863 words total

Last edited by Yamcha on 5/24/2012, 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sairai 5/23/2012, 6:16 pm

The Changeling cocked his head to one side with a slight smile on his face. Seriously... This is the best he can come up with? A few downgraded soldiers and a lackluster platoon of troops? Sairai sighed as he floated a few feet up from the ground. “Well, looks like we get one apiece. I’ll take the one in the red,” he said before fading from view and reappearing behind the thing as its punch would have landed. He couldn’t sense her coming, but he knew it was the same kind of attack he would use if he were charged with protecting a place and relied upon his speed. “I don’t think you quite realize what you’re dealing with here, miss. I suggest you turn away.”

The artificial being merely turned on him with a slight smile and slugged him in the gut before kicking his chest plate and sending him careening into the nearby rock wall. He crashed violently into the cliff face and bounced off, landing face first on the soft sand beneath him. He stood up shakily and spit out the gritty stuff before looking back up at the android with a slight smile. “I suppose you do know what you’re dealing with,” he said before he allowed his ki to flare out.

He again approached her with a bust of speed. The entire world seemed to slow down around him as he approached her, before he turned in midair and smashed into her with his tail. “I still don’t think you can handle someone of my power, however,” he said as the android was knocked away from him. He used his telekinetic abilities to lift about a dozen pieces of the cliff face from around him before unleashing them all toward the being, smashing her body with the weight of the rocks.

With a burst of power, the thing unleashed a pair of disc-like ki constructs. Sairai dodged them to the best of his ability, but one caught him on his leg, leaving behind a cut similar to one he would have gotten from a razor blade. “What the... Now they can use ki attacks as well? What kind of androids did this Dr. Gero originally make? I’ve never seen anything this advanced, even back on Frieza Number Seventy-Nine,” he muttered under his breath.

“You think you’re the one who shouldn’t be underestimated? Don’t make me laugh, you disgusting being,” the female android said as she appeared in front of him in a burst of speed.

“Alright, so you’re tougher than you look. That doesn’t mean you’re anywhere near my level of power, though,” the Changeling said, before rushing her with his horns, piercing through the metallic exterior and piercing through her interior components before picking her up with the sheer force of his neck and tossing her to the ground below before gathering his ki to his hand.

He swung his hand out and allowed the air between himself and the troublesome robot to be filled with what appeared to be a glittering dust. As the shimmering dust filled the air, Sairai unleashed a sudden surge of ki through each one of the small beads of ki, causing them to explode around the android, blowing it into thousands of pieces.

“...I still don’t think that’s the strongest this guy has on hand. He must have the real guardians waiting on us inside,” he said, as though thinking out loud.

WC: 574
TWC: 1,555
Sairai
Sairai
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 5/24/2012, 9:46 pm

Yamcha the mixed martial artist, killed most of the weaker android troops. Suddenly a female android appeared infront of him and fired a ki wave to his chest. Yamcha coulden’t sense the android but he sensed the flux of energy. To defend himself. He braced himself and flexed his chest as the ki wave hit.

As the ki wave hit, it exploded on his chest. Yamcha held firm, his defensive tactic holding against the sneak attack. Smoke appeared everywhere around the mixed martial artist and the android.

Through the smoke, Yamcha shot forward, putting energy into his Jin and launched an attack known as surging punch which hit the android’s chest. The android got pushed back a bit, taking the attack; her feet skidding on the dirt.

The android then thrusted her right arm forward and her fist shot towards Yamcha as the artificial female launched a rocket punch. Yamcha slapped the rocket punch away, his right fingers tapping the wrist of the arm and shot forward. The android’s right hand came back as he shot forward. What would happen now is anyone’s guess.

The mixed martial arts wolf master was running forward and now looked like a blue wolf. He then used speed boost and started to move in different positions as he moved forward. It now looked like 6 blue wolves were coming forward. The android then shot backwards and pulled her right wrist in, revealing a chain gun. She then opened fire on the wolves as she attempted to track Yamcha while flying backwards

Yamcha dodge the bullets as he moved in different areas, his speed superior to the android. Finally as he got close, the blue wolf bit the wrist with the chain gun, crushing it. Then another blue wolf head bit her other wrist, then her elbow, then her bicep. The force of the bites crushed her left arm in the areas that the wolf bit.

As the android was in pain. Two blue wolf heads bit her shoulder blades, crushing them with the mere strength. Circuits, oil and wires littering the desert landscape from the assault.

Then Yamcha appeared behind her and elbowed her twice in the back of her neck, each hit was sure to be felt by the female android. He then preformed a sweep and tripped the female android, causing the broken female humanoid robot to fall onto her knees.

The android got up and turned around, her legs still fuctional and started to launch a barrage of kick towards Yamcha who blocked them with his defensive turtle stance he learned from Master Roshi. He then caught the android’s left ankle with his left hand and kicked with his right leg to the female android’s chest, letting go of the left ankle.

The android flew back a bit and Yamcha appeared above it and axe kicked it to the ground. He then shot down gathering energy for his Jin and hit the center of the android with an ultra punch which caused the android to shatter like glass.

More wires, chips, circuits, oil and a cpu littered the desert landscape once more. Yamcha then looked at Sairai. “Wow, that was fun, I wonder was other treats are instore for us.” Yamcha smirked, laughing at the thrill of battle as well as showing Sairai the fruits of his hard training under Master Roshi, King Kai, Korin and Kami.

He stood up, his hair flowing in the breeze along with his black belt on his waist as a strong wind kicked up. “Come on Sairai, we can beat these things. They aren’t that strong and we are on the side of good. We can’t lose to a bunch of constructed machines!”

The heat of the desert felt soothing to Yamcha, alongside the breeze that made him feel mellowed out and calm. He was mad. This scientist was using his desert to make these androids. Now was the time to take him down. Yamcha walked to the gate to face the villain that made these constructs.

672 words
1535 words

RP COMPLETED
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum