Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new green friend

Go down

A new green friend Empty A new green friend

Post by Yamcha the banned 5/25/2012, 10:09 pm

Yamcha the Mixed Martial Artist of Earth stood beside Master Roshi on the Beach of Kame Island as they both overlooked the beauty of the ocean. Yamcha asked Roshi, “So tell me, when the human king Daimio Piccolo rampaged the earth back when you were younger; how did you stop him?”

Roshi replied. “It was my master who stopped him; he used a technique called the mafuba to seal him away. Sadly he was released and you fought him I believe. He must have been a tough opponent.” Yamcha yawned and patted his head with his left hand as he replied. “Yeah, he was something…the fight we had came to a draw.”

Roshi smirked. “You’ve come along way since you first came here…now I have a favor to ask you. This morning I sensed a strong power land on earth. It felt namekian it’s stationed in the battle field where Kami and daimio piccolo had their fight a long time ago. I need you to check it out and find out if this namek is being controlled or is thinking on its own.”

Yamcha smirked, as his left finger pressed a button on his scouter, “Sure, I’ll check it out. Whoa, it’s coming here!” Suddenly a namekian wearing a purple Gi with the mark of the dragon clan appeared floating in front of Yamcha and Roshi.

The namek spoke. “I am a namek named Spin who has left my home planet. I’m looking for someone to train with and partner up with to take down evil. I have meditated in the battle field of Kami and king piccolo and have become enlightened with knowledge and wisdom.” He then pointed at Yamcha. “You have trained with Kami, so you must be one of the pure hearted heroes of this planet. I’d like to spar with you to see how much you’ve learned from your training.”

Yamcha nodded. “Sure…” He then found an open spot on Roshi’s island and took out his Dyno Capsule which held his portable capsule house. He then threw it in the open area of Roshi’s island after pressing down on the button on top of the capsule. As the capsule hit the ground, it bounced once then exploded, causing a capsule house to expand and appear.

Yamcha then turned to the namekian. “This is my training house. I have a dojo and a gravity machine that goes up to one hundred times enhanced gravity…your strong, I can feel your hidden power so this should be interesting for both of us.” The namek smirked. “Very well human, I will train with you.” And with that, they both went into the capsule house.

The human mixed martial arts master and the namekian entered the capsule house and went into the dojo. Yamcha looked at the namek, “You might want to unsuppress a bit. He then pressed a button on his scouter and spoke. “Computer, increase the gravity by one hundred times.”

The gravity got higher and Yamcha found himself on the pull up bar doing chin ups to warm up his arms. He'd gotten much more used to the high gravity, and was getting good exercise. Hoisting himself up for about sixty times, he dropped down; heavily landing on the metal floor. His joints were used to moving around and absorbing impact in the weights now. Previously, landing like he did would have elicited protest from his ankles.

What he did notice was the multiplied gravity supplied by his gravity machine in his portable capsule home. Ready to start more training in the enhanced gravity, he decided to see if he could practically apply his newfound strength towards his opponent.

The namek used tri-form and now there was 2 extra namekians who quickly scattered themselves across the room, bowed, and took up a fighting stance, awaiting Yamcha's signal.

Yamcha unsuppressed his power, a white aura coming about his body as his power level rose to new heights. He then powered up, gathering a crystal aura about his body. He crossed his arms, and grinned at the enemies.

"Spin, you may now attack”

The 3 nameks began taking more cautious maneuvers, obviously wary of the power the human was showing now. Two of his opponents rushed him, bodies held low and compact to minimize their frames. The main namekian sent a Ki volley at Yamcha from a range, as the 2 clones circled him.

The human dodged around the Ki volley, effort made more strenuous by the restrictions places on his agility by the gravity. He reflected the ones he couldn't block with his sword, sending them back generally towards their source.

The two who chose to assault him, now faced with an opponent boldly rushing back at them, smartly sidestepped Yamcha, and tried to flank him. They attempted to grab him by the arms, but Yamcha harnessed his newfound ability, the Afterimage technique, to deceive them.

As he was moving behind one of them, the two constructs found their hands grasping thin air, fooled by the afterimage. Yamcha spun around full circle, and sent a jumping kick at his opponent’s center back. Planting his foot squarely between their shoulder blades, Yamcha drove him into his unsuspecting ally.

The main namek Spin, near Yamcha, tried to catch him off guard, by rushing him from behind. Yamcha felt his approach, and decided it was time for a new trick. On the spot, he turned, and with his Ki concentrated about his forehead, he then shot his forehead towards the skull of the main namek and nailed him with a head butt which he preformed as well to Yamcha. Both fighters grabbed their heads and shot backwards.

The 2 clone fighters shot forward and then placed their palms flat facing Yamcha, suddenly a yellow wave of energy came out of each palm as the clones used a technique called double big bang cannon upon Yamcha.

Yamcha crossed his arms and blocked the Ki attack which was really strong. Smoke overtook the dojo as an explosion was heard.

Spin, pleased with this technique, smiled. But through the smoke, Yamcha shot forward, placing his energy into his Jin and preformed a surging punch to the weakest clone. That caused the weakest clone of the namek to grab his gut and disappear since the attack took most of the clone’s energy. The second strongest clone then shot forward with a kick towards Yamcha’s ribs. The mixed martial arts master sidestepped the attack and preformed two karate chops to the clone’s neck, which floored the clone and caused him to disappear as well.

The main namek who was named Spin smirked. “Not bad, you are strong. I was right in sparring you. Maybe we can work together to help the Guardian of earth, that is…if you can best me in battle.”

The namekian opponent uttered a shout, or so it seemed. The namekian then gripped his right wrist with his left hand and gathered energy quickly. Within moments, a generously powerful energy wave which was blue was launched towards Yamcha. The human cupped his hands to his right hip, gathering a blue ball of energy and brought his arms forward with his palms facing the blast as he discharged a wave of blue energy at his opponent’s attack to test the Ki of the namek while the namek was testing Yamcha’s Ki control.

While strong, it was little better than a stronger wave of Ki blasts. Rarely would it truly damage an enemy, at least not alone. He needed a signature finishing move, an all-or-nothing attack. The two attacks broke on each other and smoke overtook the dojo.

“Take This! Dragon Rush!!” Yamcha yelled

with an imperious gesture, the human shot forward at a really fast speed through the smoke. As he got close, the namekian put up a barrier to protect himself as well as physically blocking the attack. The punch hit the barrier and the whole Dojo started to shake, the namekian felt the power of Yamcha’s Jin and smiled. “Wow, this is something. Alright we’ll become partners after all.” Yamcha then stopped and stood on his feet. The barrier dissipated from around the namek. Both were exhausted from training in such an intense level of gravity and were really pretty exhausted.

Falling onto one knee, he grabbed a bottle of water with his telekinesis, and downed it in seconds. Wiping his mouth, he stood up. Pressing a button on his scouter, he commanded the gravity to be reset to normal and then they both walked out of the dojo, out of the capsule house and back onto Kame Island.

1436 words
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum