Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf vs Executive: The calm before the storm

2 posters

Go down

Wolf vs Executive: The calm before the storm Empty Wolf vs Executive: The calm before the storm

Post by Yamcha the banned 6/3/2012, 6:45 pm

Yamcha stood in the Forest of Korin, birds chirping and squirrels scurrying within the branches of the trees; hurrying to store their nuts.

The mixed martial artist had some heavy training last week with his namekian friend Spin of the Dragon Clan who came from Planet Namek. Together they attacked the limits of Yamcha’s agility, each day bringing a different challenge by the namek. First there was suppressed fighting in normal gravity, followed by mind training and finally; training in one hundred times enhanced gravity for long periods of time.

The human warrior didn’t know it at first but now, after feeling his Jin; he felt more agile with it. He quickly launched a few fast jabs in the air, followed by a kick with his right leg. This didn’t take Yamcha much effort and he could feel the improvements of his new found agility.

Looking at his house that was made in the clearing of the Forest of Korin, Puar was lying down on a small lawn chair watching Yamcha launch his combo assault. He then responded, “Wow Yamcha! Your speed has improved tremendously! You’re moving at the grace of a god.” Yamcha then turned to Puar. “Not really. My speed has improved from the heavy training I received from the Dragon Clan Elder Namekian Warrior Spin, but the Death God’s speed is higher then this, I must continue to train and raise my speed above his, so I can hit him with a decent shot.” He finished the sentence by thrusting a hard right jab in the air as he put as much force behind it as possible.

He wore his Orange Camo King Kai Gi with blue wristbands with the lettering ‘K.K.’ sown on them, his pant’s held up by a blue belt. In a sheath slung on his back was the Grey Sacred Dragon Fang as well as on his head was the Planet Trade Organization helmet with his scouter attached.

Yamcha was set for anything. So he just sat crossed legged by a window of his house and began to meditate on his improved agility

350 words
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Wolf vs Executive: The calm before the storm Empty Re: Wolf vs Executive: The calm before the storm

Post by Izon 6/4/2012, 10:11 am

Ian drummed his fingers on the desk of the shuttle. He was looking over the numbers for the month and it wasn't looking very good. Capsule Corp was becoming troublesome. All of these delays were draining his funds quickly. The Kanassan Clothier was only working so well and with his training facility project underway, his funds from his past life is all dried up. This was bothersome. He set the tablet down and looked out the window at the field of white clouds and blue sky.

Cira, in his attempts to find the brat he learned was Ryouji, ran across someone else. A potential ally. From his reports, the guy liked to train and fight. It was his life and he was powerful enough to rival Ryouji's partner Broli. Though he didn't have anything to compare to as Broli never paid too much attention to him during the last battle. After the woman had attacked him, Ryouji took over. Ian's own gut told him to shut down his training project and let the boy win this time. It was better to not make enemies, at least as of yet. But Ian had been training hard the last several weeks. Between Master Shin and Muscles, he was getting much better at fighting. Muscles had become a sparring partner that couldn't keep up. Iric would be taking over his spot while Muscles helped Cira out with the other work.

"Sir, we're coming up to the location."

Ian stood up and walked towards the front and looked out at the endless forest beneath them. They were descending towards it. He could see a house in a small clearing, just big enough to fit the cabin.

Cira looked around and found another clearing not to far from the location. "We'll set down over there. Looks like we're going to need to walk."

Ian nodded. The shuttle touched down and the doors opened. Exiting, Ian left his top hat and coat behind. He was a bit more casual, though he still wore slacks and a buttoned up dress shirt that was dark blue. Leaving the shuttle, he alone went up towards the house, leaving Cira and Muscles behind to watch the shuttle.

The trail got steep in some places, but it didn't much matter to him. It wasn't very long before he was at the cabin. Ian called out, giving off a friendly smile. "Hello there!"

WC:411
Izon
Izon
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 56
Race: Demon

Back to top Go down

Wolf vs Executive: The calm before the storm Empty Re: Wolf vs Executive: The calm before the storm

Post by Yamcha the banned 6/5/2012, 1:29 pm

Yamcha was training in front of an abandon cabin which was really the house of an former guardian of earth with Puar sitting on a lawn chair. Suddenly his scouter beeped and picked up the energy signatures of two people coming towards him.

Stopping his warm up, he then looked at his blue shape shifting cat pal; a bit of mystique and concern on his face. “Puar, my scouter has picked up three battle fighting powers. One is novice level, another is moderate and the other one is as high as my old sparring partner Crono. I don’t know what to expect so stay close to me. They might be scouts of the Organization sent to track me down. They may also be hiding their true power from my scouter so get ready for anything.”

Yamcha then adopted a dragon evasive stance that he learned from Spin, the Elder Namekian Warrior of the Dragon Clan. He may have looked young but he had loads of wisdom and teachings that he bestowed upon Yamcha.

As the two got closer, Yamcha began to sense them out. The smaller power was no concern but the bigger power felt demonic but more refined like an executive aura. He felt power like that in otherworld in Yamma’s Check in station from the worker orges but he wondered how an executive could gain as much power as a student who trained under Korin daily around the clock.

Yamcha then heard a voice yell, ‘Hey there!’ after seeing two figures come from the tree line and onto the path that led to the cabin.

The mixed martial artist saw a human standing a few feet from him. He wore slacks and a buttoned up dress shirt that was dark blue. Yamcha was impressed, of all the fighters he’s seen; none had the prestige that this man had. He looked like someone who could help him out in his time of need. Even with his newfound speed from his dragon training, he needed help, and this man would be able to assist him.

It also occurred to Yamcha that this man may need his help too. He came all the way out to this sacred forest to seek him out. This man must need something from the Druid, and he was going to find out what.

“Hello there my well dressed friend! I see you’re from the city and I can tell by your aura that you’re not like the rest of the humans on this planet. You have class and prestige. I can tell just by looking at you. Even as you dress down to look casual, you still have that professional look.”

Puar then spoke. “Hey there! I’m Puar and this is my best friend Yamcha! He’s been trained by a namekian who’s in the Dragon Clan on Planet Namek, he’s close by.”

Suddenly a namek wearing green battle armor, a weighted turban and weighted cape just appeared out of nowhere holding his two right fingers to his forehead. He then looked at Yamcha. “I’m here, and who is this man? I am Spin of the Namekian Dragon Clan. I sense demonic energies from you human.” Spin said looking at Ian. “But yet, it’s refined and professional…it’s like a lawful evil spirit.” Yamcha smirked, looking at the namekian who just appeared. “I know Spin, but he’s not looking for a fight.” The human warrior turned to Ian. “What do you wish of me stranger?” He asked Ian curiously.

582 words

Last edited by Yamcha on 6/5/2012, 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Izon 6/5/2012, 2:41 pm

Ian smiled. The three could certainly talk. Revealing much more in a single dialogue than anyone else he had ever met. Maybe living out in the forest, secluded from everyone else had prevented them from learning how to speak to others. Though the fact that they could sense he was a demon was a bit troubling, but one that he could easily deal with.

"It is lovely to meet you Yamcha, Pu'ar and Spin. I am Ian Lancaster, and as you had guessed, yes I have the unfortunate situation of being a demon." He held up his hand. "Not by choice mind you. More out of a necessity to survive. I was a slave to a succubus once and had to escape her grasp. But that's neither here nor there and quite a lengthy story that I regret."

Ian bowed his gentlemanly bow he grew up perfecting in the five hundred some odd years he had been around. His top hat would've been swooped off but he wasn't wearing it at the time.

"Let me get right down to business. I am a trader. I am building trade routes between the various habited planets. I am trying to bring each planet together so everyone can benefit off each other's works and technologies. Unfortunately this has brought me some enemies and so though I have power, I am not much of a fighter." This of course had changed since the fight with Ryouji.

"So I am looking for people who can help protect the lanes. I have a modest training facility though I am building a large facility for those who work for me. Currently I have a few allies, but I am always seeking new recruits."

The speech was similar to what he's been spewing to everyone, but it has also worked thus far. At least for the good guys. The hero type. Though he wasn't sure if this guy was a hero or villain, so he kept as much info out as possible. Like exploiting companies, or his work on Kanassa. At least until he can grasp what this people were about.

WC:360
TWC:771
Izon
Izon
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 6/6/2012, 1:52 pm

Yamcha felt his words to be genuine, He decided to disregard the fact that he had refined demonic energy and as he listened to him, was sold. He was a trader who wanted someone to protect the trade routes. Not a bad offer, but Yamcha spoke up with some concern.

“That’s all well said and good Ian Lancaster, and I do agree we should bring the products and technologies of all planets together; but right now we have a more pressing issue on our hands: The Organization.

Yamcha then told Pu’ar to turn the imager off around the house to show the true exterior of the home. The floating blue cat went to the controls on the ground somewhere around the house and turned it off by pressing a bunch of buttons to make some sort of shut down code.

As the imaging came off, the cabin now looked like a capsule house at a bigger size then the cabin itself.

“Now Ian…the Organization is a bunch of specializists that have been told a lie. A lie that after they assist a diety with entry into this dimension, he’ll reshape this living realm to fit all fighters of any type.” This is what I think is getting them recruits and numbers. A dimension where fighters get pure respect. A Ultimate Fighter Heaven so to speak.”

Yamcha then got serious. “I am dead serious, this in not a joke. This would cause war, fractions would stand up to this ‘figure’ and die to it, loss of life. And it doesn’t stop on earth. It’ll go to other planets…like kanassa and vegeta and the Frieza 79 base planet. He’s going to reshape all the planets, not just this one. That means no trade route, they’ll be all worshiping this ‘thing’ and getting more power and fighting, rejuvenating and regenerating. There going to be minions of a Godling.” Yamcha then looked sharply at Ian. “And I’m no one’s minion…I protect the earth because I choose to, that and I’m the only one who trains hard enough to stop this current threat.”

“But anyways, you got good energy in you. I’d like to see what level your at. Maybe just maybe, you could help me take down the organization, along with everyone else. Anyways, I’d like to invite you to a sparing match in a high gravity setting. Do you accept?” He said with a grin.

402 words
582 words
1334 words total
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Izon 6/6/2012, 3:39 pm

Ian could care less about what others want to do, as long as it didn't interfere with his goals. And so this "Organization" was of little consequence to him. War meant good money, and all warriors needed the best equipment. Trade routes would increase. He had no qualms with being a War Profiteer. It was good and smart business to adapt. But this guy before him was overly naive and thus, he had to tread carefully.

"There are thousands of agents of evil out there seeking to destroy the universe. This 'Organization' is no different. This is why we have fighters such as you who seek to stop evil, and this is why you have guys like me who can provide warriors such as you, the necessary technology and equipment to do what you do best. I am no warrior. I actually hate violence. I fight if absolutely need be, but it's why I hire those such as you so I don't need to. I think you are best served with me as your provider, than a battle partner. I have other contacts, such as Alberdyne on Kanassa, and Sairai who is on Earth."

"As far as the spar in high gravity? What's the point? Things are slowed. You don't train your body to react quickly that way. It's fine for normal training, but your opponent needs to be at full speed for you to improve in a spar and Gravity will only slow them down."

Ian may not have been much of a fighter, but training with the Crane Master has taught his quite a bit. You only want to handicap yourself when training, not your opponent. And thus, he trains often in the gravity chamber, while Curtis deals with the mundane work of the business. That one droid has freed up so much time. And then there’s the other droid that’s out and about that gathers and ships things he needs. Though he always forgets the name of that one. He hasn’t seen it since launch.

“We can certainly work together to take down this ‘Organization’. But as I said, I am best served in the background, providing you with what you need.”

WC:371
TWC:1142
Izon
Izon
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 6/6/2012, 11:04 pm

Yamcha just started to think, Ian Lancaster had a demonic inner power and was very high class. So classy that he didn’t fight unless it was an emergency. Yamcha would always fight to strengthen his Jin and energy so his power level would increase, henceforth the current level he had. But it was so hard, training every day and getting cash from bulma to buy things. Bulma Briefs wasn’t a bank to him and he would pay her back. The offer on the table would alow him to do this as well as train harder with a shadow player in the background.

Spin looked at Yamcha. “Wolf Artist, you are training to stop the end of the world and the entire universe. This man needs you to succeed and is willing to invest in your training. Well, I say you go for it.” Yamcha nodded. “You know what?” He turned his head towards Ian Lancaster’s direction. “I’m in. I’ll protect your planets and trade routes.” The namekian smirked. “Good, not one selfish bone in his body…you and Pu’ar have fun Yamcha.” Spin then put his two right fingers to his head. “As for me, I’m heading back to the ship I came in and put it in a dyno capsule I have, then I’m going to Hercule city to the expanded house.” And with that, he disappeared before the eyes of Yamcha, Pu’ar and Ian.

Yamcha then began to speak curiously to Ian. “Alright, where do we start? What do you need? You now have the services of Yamcha Wolfbrother, the mixed martial artist and swordsman.” He said as he took a bow to Ian.

He then replied. “I’ve mastered all the moves I needed to master, I’ve successfully completed the Dragon Training last week. What would you have me do Retainer?” He asked.

Pu’ar floated over to the capsule house and turned it into a dyno capsule then picked it up, floating back to Yamcha to hand it to him. The human warrior took the capsule and placed it into his clothing. It had be a hard couple of months, but now he had help…and he said two of his friends were under contract with him, so now he said the final words to seal his fate,

“Okay Ian, where do I sign? I want in this business…retainer and friend.”

The wind picked up suddenly and a breeze pasted through, Yamcha's hair and blue belt wafting in the back wind.

421 words
1755 words total
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Izon 6/7/2012, 10:18 am

Ian nodded and smiled a welcoming smile. "Come to my shuttle. We'll head off back to my estate where we can finish the paper work." Ian turned, and once he saw Yamcha following, he continued to speak as they traversed the path back to the shuttle.

"I have a posting on Earth. This way you can continue your crusade against the Organization. As of right now, you can use my current training facility. My other one which is about a mile or so away, is a few weeks from being completed. Maybe longer if those that had tried to prevent me from building did so again. The current agreement is, you can go and do as you wish, stay at the estate and train as you please until I have a job for you. Most of the estate is off limits as there is some delicate work going on. I have my scientists working to build a new type of computer which I hope will make business more efficient. That work is being done in the basement and the eastern wing of the house. The rest of the house is free to roam except my room and my office which happen to be next to one another on the western side of the house on the top floor."

They got to the shuttle where Cira, and Muscles waited, both Kanassan. "It seems talks went well sir" asked Cira.

Ian nodded. "Yamcha and Puar. This is my right hand, Cira and his partner Muscles. Muscles doesn't talk much." He paused a moment and looked at the fish man. "As a matter of fact, I haven't heard him speak once, but apparently he does on occasion. Both are good men and had been valuable partners on Kanassa when I set my trading routes there and grew my first business there."

Cira and Muscles waited for Ian, Yamcha and Pu'ar to board before boarding themselves. Ian sat at a desk in the shuttle and pulled out tablet. "Technology these days. I love these things. Read over it. It just talks about what I was saying on the way here. Also as far as funding. I will provide what is needed for your missions. I have a synthesis machine as well as a crafting room that can make whatever you require. Outside of missions, items will need to be purchased at cost. Items you get for missions will be yours, so chances of you needing an item outside of the mission isn't going to be likely."

Ian handed Yamcha the tablet. "Also I have Julian out and about making purchases I need off planet. If you need something, let me know and I will have him get it for you. Soon I will have an off planet head quarters along with a warehouse. And possibly a store here and on every planet. But those are long term goals."

WC:489
TWC:1631
Izon
Izon
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 6/8/2012, 1:30 am

Yamcha and Pu’ar walked along with Ian Lancaster through the thick holy forest of Korin towards a shuttle which Ian mentioned before tuning around and heading back the way he came. He also began to speak on the forest trek back,

"I have a posting on Earth. This way you can continue your crusade against the Organization. As of right now, you can use my current training facility. My other one which is about a mile or so away, is a few weeks from being completed. Maybe longer if those that had tried to prevent me from building did so again. The current agreement is, you can go and do as you wish, stay at the estate and train as you please until I have a job for you. Most of the estate is off limits as there is some delicate work going on. I have my scientists working to build a new type of computer which I hope will make business more efficient. That work is being done in the basement and the eastern wing of the house. The rest of the house is free to roam except my room and my office which happen to be next to one another on the western side of the house on the top floor."

Yamcha, Pu’ar and Ian were now at the ship. They now ran into two fish like creatures standing by it. As they arrived, Ian began to speak once more, "Yamcha and Puar. This is my right hand, Cira and his partner Muscles. Muscles doesn't talk much." He paused a moment and looked at the fish man. "As a matter of fact, I haven't heard him speak once, but apparently he does on occasion. Both are good men and had been valuable partners on Kanassa when I set my trading routes there and grew my first business there."

They entered the ship, sitting down as the startup sequence was preformed; the thrusters kicking in and causing the shuttle to lift off the ground and into the air. Yamcha was then handed a template to read over with Pu’ar while he explained that he would be given items for when he goes on missions via a synthesis machine. He listen and spoke. “You got me. This is going to be real fun.”

387 words
2142 words total.
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Izon 6/9/2012, 5:56 pm

we can end this now. I've already added it to my rp rewards.
Izon
Izon
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 6/9/2012, 8:34 pm

K ended.

2142 words total.

Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum