Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Vs Saiyan Royal: The test of pride

2 posters

Go down

Wolf Vs Saiyan Royal: The test of pride Empty Wolf Vs Saiyan Royal: The test of pride

Post by Yamcha the banned 6/10/2012, 4:05 pm

Yamcha sat cross legged in the beach sand close to the shoreline on a training island a good distance from Roshi’s Island. He went to see the turtle hermit today to receive some gems of wisdom which he was meditating on…

-twelve minutes earlier-

Yamcha decended from above the sky to the island of Roshi only to see the turtle hermit standing on the beach, looking out to the distance. He touched down and spoke to the turtle master. “So Master Roshi, how are you today?” He asked with high regard to his past master’s health.

Roshi responded. “I am sad Yamcha. Someone I knew has died to a saiyan, who is as dark as ever.” Yamcha got all concerned with what Roshi had said and asked the turtle hermit, “Who died Master?” Roshi replied, “It was someone who tried to kill me along time ago.” Yamcha shouted, “If he tried to kill you? Why do you feel sad for him?”

Roshi replied. “I don’t know. The man who tried to kill me is called Master Shen, the Crane Master who is a ruthless evil teacher. We both fell in love with the same girl, but when she chose me; he tried to kill me out of jealously. After all of that, the girl and I felt sorry for Shen, having to go that far because of wickedness. I shouldn’t feel sad Yamcha I know. It seems that Shen got what was coming to him, even though it feels wrong. Yamcha, keep an eye on the fighters on earth.”

Yamcha then replied sadly. “I’m training to stop an organization that going to summon an entity into this plane of existence to strip this dimension and remake it as he sees fit. So many humans will die. And to top it all off, I’m all alone in this, no one is strong enough to fight this evil.”

Roshi replied. “Hrm, alright. Train your turtle techniques. I taught you offensive strategy to add to your wolf fang fist and defensive strategy with martial arts.” Yamcha nodded and replied. “Well I’ve been training with a elder dragon warrior namekian guru. He taught me evasive strategy, as well as trained my mind to master my illusionary techniques.” Roshi grinned. “Alright, also Bulma told me that your scouter has a map on it, now find the training island and train your techniques there.”

Yamcha then raised his right hand to his head, pressing a button on his scouter to put on the map setting, he then gathered his energy and a green emerald aura came about his body. Now, bending his knees and shooting off into the sky, Yamcha was on his way towards the training island.

-back to present-

The mixed martial artist was wearing a full red camo King Kai martial arts gi, with a black belt and red wristbands. On the front was the mark of Kami and on the back was the mark of King Kai. On his left arm was a tattoo of a shenron going down his shoulder blade to his wrist. On his right arm was a tattoo of a wolf, going down from his shoulder to his wrist. He also had a samurai sword on his back in a sheath and a Planet Trade Organization Helmet with a scouter attached.

The Champion of Earth pointed his right finger towards the water and gathered energy. Within a short moment, a beam of energy was discharged from his finger and as it headed across the ocean, it parted the waves. Yamcha then used his psychic powers to hold the waves up after parting the ocean from his ki beam. Now wanting to strengthen his mind, he parted the waves even more with his mind, until the waves were fifty feet tall and the distance between the waves was fifty feet wide.

He kept the waves up, his eyes glowing with psionic energy and his head starting to sweat. He hasn’t held this much weight with his mind before and he was slowly raising the height of the two waves by lifting more water with his mind. Sweat was pouring from his brow and forehead. He couldn’t keep this up, but he had to, this was his training for the day.

Now feeling the strain, Yamcha used his mind to place the waves back down slowly so as not to float the island so someone else could use it for training. The waves calmed down and Yamcha was sweating, doing a mental negative with the water. Soon the waves were flat and Yamcha just wiped his face, brow and forehead. Damn that was hard, I haven’t done much mental training for awhile, maybe that should be my main focus.

Yamcha then smirked. A thought came to him: How was Vegeta doing? He wanted to know how the saiyan prince was doing, seeing as Yamcha was the strongest hero on earth and he could use Vegeta’s help in vanquishing the organization. He then focused his mind to speak to Vegeta’s mind. [i][b](Saiyan Prince Vegeta, I’d like to see how you’d fare against the strongest human on earth, which is me. Follow my energy and come to me, I want to test my power against yours in a friendly sparring match.”

Yamcha then opened his eyes and sits down in the sand cross legged as he meditated. The human warrior knew that if anyone were to come that his scouter would alert him. Content with the situation and wanting to achieve self mastery, he closed his eyes and focused on his inner power.

932 words
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Wolf Vs Saiyan Royal: The test of pride Empty Re: Wolf Vs Saiyan Royal: The test of pride

Post by OldVegeta 6/10/2012, 4:47 pm

((For the time being, I'm going to try and be Roleplay only, if allowable...))

The Prince's pale hand clutched at something- clutched at anything, really- to help him. He wouldn't be taken there... Not again. He felt the infernos licking against his legs, which were numb, bloodied, and heavy- everything short of dead. They didn't seem to respond to his wishes right away, and when they did, he felt a massive drain on his energy. What he could feel was blood trickling down his body, bursting forth from the boiling burns spreading across his lower torso, slowly crawling up his waist and abdomen.

Vegeta cursed, straining against not only the impossible gravity increase that seemed to have formed only around his body, but also the odds; against his destiny. He would not be condemned to Hell- especially not now. Energy coursed through him, but it seemed even more impossible to control than his legs. Desperately, Vegeta tried to forced the energy down through his burned legs, tried to shoot himself up out of the hole, tried to escape...

His eyesight flashed green, and as it cleared, he could have sworn he'd seen flashes of gold building around his hands. His grip tightened in that brief moment, destroying the rocks and tree roots he'd been clinging too! His own power destroyed his grip, destroyed his lifeline. His own power caused him to fall, and as it faded, the grips of hell took him...

"Saiyan Prince Vegeta, I’d like to see how you’d fare against the strongest human on earth, which is me. Follow my energy and come to me, I want to test my power against yours in a friendly sparring match.”

Vegeta's eyes shot open, sweat drenching his sheets and pillows. As his body settled back to normal, he forced his hands to unclench, and brought them to his face. Before he could use them to wipe the sweat from it, though, he noticed five deep cuts where his nails had been, blood flowing from each one, down his wrist, and now dripping onto his chest, neck, and splotches across his forehead and chin. He cursed again, sitting up and moving the sweat-filled, bloody blankets aside and moving to his personal bathroom.

"Vegeta, I sense you have...Things...To attend to. You have today off from training."

"Thanks, Slugman."

Vegeta could feel Kami grow irritated at the mocking name, but knew the Guardian would never lash out at him. He'd been training under the old man for months now, and had grown to deal with the idiocies his training tended to provide. He'd gotten a new home out of it, after Bulma left him for dead, and an endless supply of food. In the time he'd been there, Kami had taught him to summon Genies and other beings similar to Popo- weaker, of course, but still very good servants and butlers. None of them were much stronger than the average Grizzly Bear, but they were still highly useful.

After washing out his wounds and using the Guardian's herbs to heal his wounds, Vegeta garbed himself in a simple black shirt and jeans, forgoing shoes altogether. He knew Yamcha tended to hang around islands and such- he knew because the wolfman's energy was one which had been an obvious blip on Earth's face as of late, and hence, one he'd tracked more than any other.

After just a few more minutes to wash some of the grime from his body, the Prince ignited his flaming energy, heading in the direction of the southern islands, and doing all he could to keep that hellish nightmare out of his mind.
OldVegeta
OldVegeta
Sensei
Sensei

Back to top Go down

Wolf Vs Saiyan Royal: The test of pride Empty Re: Wolf Vs Saiyan Royal: The test of pride

Post by Yamcha the banned 6/10/2012, 6:41 pm

Yamcha, the young human warrior was floating off the ground a bit, causing sand to circle around him. As well, the water got violet and rough, the shoreline being pushed outward from the energy he was emitting as he channeled his inner power. Suddenly his scouter went off, the beeping sound breaking his concentration and bringing him back to reality. He got to his feet, everything calming down and after raising his left hand to his head; pressed a button on his scouter.

“Woah, a saiyan battle fighting power of forty five thousand?! Wow! This is going to be fun!” He then looked into the distance of where the saiyan battle fighting power was sighted and began to feel the power. It felt enraged and somewhat angry. He then suppressed himself to fifty percent of his true ability. He then channeled his energy into himself to enhance his movements then used his energy to boost his speed. He then took a stance onto the ground as he prepared to launch himself forward. Within an instant he lifted off as he took a bound towards where he felt vegeta’s energy, hurling head first at a tremendous speed in hopes of starting things off with a strong Jin offensive.

206 words
1138 words total

actions
1) Ki Control to 50% true fighting potencial
2) enhanced movements, 6FP, speed burst 10FP
3) Dragon Rush 16FP

Battle Tracker:
Spoiler:

Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum