Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zero vs Goten ref Brian

2 posters

Go down

Zero vs Goten ref Brian Empty Zero vs Goten ref Brian

Post by Unit Zero 6/11/2012, 3:10 pm

Zero awakens to find himself in a lab and his head covered with skin covering his head and neck as well as short and unkempt silver hair.

The female did an excellent job on skin and hair though his touch sensors still only went to the face.

He had evidently took long to boot up since the female was not around Zeros sensors told him she was asleep in a room above him.

Zero grabbed a laser scalpel and burnt a thank you in a broken steel plate.

Zero then had decided to go on his quest to learn and develop the android marched on unyielding unblinking for hours in the early morning and walked far beyond the signs of human civilization. The construct was a solo figure in the desert before he knew it.

Looking around the sights of sand ripping fresh corpses clean of meat and flesh leaving sun bleached bones to headstone the desert until storms inevitably dash the bonds to sediments.

“Death.... the final unknown some see it as a return to a maker others to a pure form or a source or just to cosmic oneness in a state of nothingness and omnipresence with the destruction of self as the beings energy and information become universal. So many views with the soul.”

Zero looked at his hands “If I gain a self will that grant me a soul?if a soul is non-tactile why cant it take the form of another form of brain mirroring organics. So many unknowns to learn but can a machine like truly reach a state of self? With such hateful organics as those back in town Should I pursue it ?” his introspective systems ran what he knew through a scenario based on the at the time current situation.

Would Zero die to this environment? Not a chance!However seeing death gave him a trigger to dwell on what he has learned of organics and souls as well as the questioning of his place and pursuits and if they are possible or should be attempted even if they are.

The machines sensors picked up a nearby life form, in situations like this organics will dehydrate before long with that in mind Zero sprinted to the source .

1 rush to aid

not in combat mode yet so combat stats will be given next post
Unit Zero
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character Info
Level: 1
Race: Construct

Back to top Go down

Zero vs Goten ref Brian Empty Zero VS Goten

Post by OldGoten1 6/11/2012, 4:51 pm

Goten was playing in the desert with some animals when all of a sudden he heard a loud noise, it sounded like something or someone fell over.

Goten started sprinting for the mysterious source until he came across a being, a being that was human looking like Goten.

But Goten was feeling some kind of strange power from the being.

I wonder how he got here, all the way in the desert, i bet he was playing just like me! Goten thought trying to wake the man up.

Goten lifted up the being's eyelids and saw that its eyes were silver with a white iris.

Goten started to get creeped out when he turned the man over, and then took off his Heavy Cloak.

The boy saw something on the man's shirt, when he pulled it a little space opened and he saw wires and microchips and motherboards.

Goten knew that this was no man, it was an Android.

Goten had no choice but to help it, after all he always was meant to save people.

From there the troubled Goten tried to lift the being but it was too heavy so Goten tried harder and succeeded.

Goten flew the android to Kami's lookout so that it could rest and get medical care.

When Kami was about to attempt to heal the android, it got up and stared at Goten.

"Are you ok Mr.Robot man?" Goten asked as he saw the androids eyes change color and it's hands formed fists, as Goten tried to close the plate located on the Android's chest.

Goten read a word on the androids chest that said Z E R O.

From there Zero grabbed Goten's hands and threw him off of the tower.

Goten struggled to fly back up.

He focused his Ki and zoomed to the top where Goten attempted to blast the angry android with a full-power Kamehameha.

Zero quickly held one arm forward as he used the other to break stone and use the stone as a shield for which the blast broke through but didn't damage the Android.

Goten took out his sword and prepared for battle.

Goten was amazed as they both had incredible power, what would Goku do,
what could Goten do?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

W.C : 365

1. Kamehameha

Battle Tracker:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Son Goten on 6/13/2012, 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
OldGoten1
OldGoten1
Apprentice
Apprentice

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/556453_369575729772943_

Back to top Go down

Zero vs Goten ref Brian Empty Re: Zero vs Goten ref Brian

Post by Unit Zero 6/11/2012, 7:07 pm

Zero had spent hours without any form of cool down the harsh sun in the vast desert was just too hot for the under developed cooling he had as a default and overheated he went into lock down.

Zero woke up in a strange place seeing one of his ventilation latches open in his specially made vest to allow the vents to open when the need arises without the need to be utterly nude.

The kid before him looked nice and innocent but the kids hand unluckily landed smack on the trigger for his main hatch and he was not otherwise to open causing Zero to go offensive mode tossing the boy.

The toss was merely meant to land him on the ground away from him but Zeros might was greater then he thought and sent him over but the boy was capable of flight and returned fire with an impressive energy beam that he shielded with a large stone he broke off.

“You are not authorized to access my main hatch bio unit I apologize but I will need to contain you.” Zero warned before extending a finger.

“This likely will hurt but I have no desire to end your life, boy.” the android said before firing a single unknown energy beam at the kids torso.

<engage flight>

Zero took off effortlessly having flight catered to a system other then Zeros own focus meant his flight was much more natural almost passively exceptional.

Zero flew at his youthful target fist drawn back for a strike when in range the android swung the punch.

But this was merely a diversionary strike while the real strike was when he stopped and launched a harsh kick aimed at the previous target spot in the gut.

<If I can knock the wind out of him I can exhaust him and if I succeed in that capturing him will be easy. > thought the machine currently having no idea what to expect from this young warrior.

On one hand he was a boy not a man thus his body would be less enduring having immature bones and muscles and being organic the being is susceptible to exhaustion. On the other readings on this boys genetics where not fully human and thus he had no data on what to expect and the boy seemed capable of doing a good bit on his own as well Zero was no combat android having a survivalist design to take punishment rather then dishing it.

<this must be whats called combat. I shall learn this as well.> thought the android.

1Ki beam targeting gut +15fp

2 construct flight+ jab aiming for the face+ 1fp (tactical mislead)

3atempting surprise strike for maximum possible effect harsh kick targeting gut+1fp (attempt to capitalize on misleading strike)

Strength: 50
Agility:50
Ki:50
Endurance:275

Rage:0

FL +17
Unit Zero
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by OldGoten1 6/11/2012, 9:55 pm

Goten spit out a ton of blood from the shot that Zero caused, he looked at his wound.

He got up from the attack's Zero caused.

The shot nearly tore right through his chest, luckily it didn't

What's wrong with this android, he nearly killed me, all I was trying to do is help! Goten thought as he picked up his sword.

"That's it! I'm done playing game's take this!" Goten yelled as he burst forth attempting to attack Zero with his sword.

Then all of a sudden the Android charges another beam and nearly cut of Goten's head.

"You are crazy!" Goten screamed, worried.

Then Goten finally took out his sword and thought of a strategy.

When the Crazy Construct fired another beam Goten jumped, allowing the beam to be below instead of above, then Goten aimed his sword down below attempting to reflect the beam right back at the Android.

But the android somehow found a way to dodge it again.

"That is it!" Goten said as he fired a Kamehameha with one hand and then fired another with the other causing a Maximum Power Kamehameha.

This is it, that android is toast, i'll show him i am the good one! Goten thought as his blast got even closer to the Android.

Goten ceased flight and landed on the ground.

"Ok i give up, you win" Goten said dropping his sword, putting his hands up.

The Android charged another beam aimed straight at Goten's life source his heart, the android must of sensed the organ keeping him alive.

When the android fired Goten closed his eye's and laughed.

Zero increased the power of the beam and right when it was about to hit Goten,
Goten jumped in the air and the Android looked stunned as Goten Powered Up increasing the power of his attack and attemted to fire his Maximum Power Kamehameha, draining all his Ki.

But Goten somehow managed to rise his energy back up, then he got serious and increased the power of his wave.

The Android was trapped, as the wave came for Zero, Goten flew right for the Android.

The android could use:

Defence: Dodge the wave and try to dodge the 1/2 human's attack.

Balance: Let the wave hit or the opponents attack hits and counter attack the remaining.

Attack: Counter-Attack the wave or the opponent's attack and counter attack the remaining.

or simply just think of somthing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Attempted to attack with sword

2. Attempted with a Kamehameha

3. Attempted a Full-Power Kamehameha + rushing for Zero (Full power means i added power to it)

WC: 407

Battle Tracker:
Spoiler:

OldGoten1
OldGoten1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit Zero 6/12/2012, 9:32 pm

Zeros strategy seemed to switch to overwhelm the enemy suddenly but was he aiming to kill the boy?

<vital shots intentionally made easy to dodge youth will likely be scared and data suggest that will release adrenalin and when that is exhausted his fatigue will be accelerated making capture easier, the faster his heart is made to pump the faster he is going to be too tired to maintain combat level energy and focus. And the adrenalin will clown his judgment making his attacks clumsier >

part of the mechanical entity wished the boy was part machine as well so that all he would need is linking up to clear this misunderstanding but since this boys elevated adrenalin and being organic Zero figured he would simply have to outlast his foe then apply a sleeper hold when fatigue gets to him.

How to get the information from the organic though after all this combat? His data had an experimental docile headband that can make an organic being more compliant and it'd be painless. Another was his search for data happened on formulas for injecting truth serums and though the injection may make it unpleasant it being a chemical influence had his logic processes supporting it as the more effective having data on it being used in practice and not just a theoretical untested device.

The machine was distracted by the end goal so much that he did not have time to do much to the first energy wave then brace himself for the impact.

The wave of energy burnt off the artificial entities clothing and left some scorch marks on his frame while not extensive due to the survivalist construction it did reinforce in the androids mind this kid was a threat needing full attention.

The robotic entity used its powerful sensors to boost its performance against this boy while he was using the time to gather energy

Zero faced the oncoming charged blast smirking

<time for a little blow to the boys moral thus despair him further, he put a lot into this and I am going to deflect it.>

The android watched with a hand drew back to greet the wave at just the right time to knock it off course.

<being mechanical my timing is better then most organics relying on “luck”>

Zero spotted his opportunity and swatted the wave away singing his hand in the process.

The damage would likely still exist as the energy behind the beam was extensive amounts however the success of deflection would mean that full damage of impact would be avoided.

If the timing was right and the deflection was successful Zero had hoped the additional tactic of seeming invincible and thus despair hitting the boy will push the kid to act more recklessly so his attacks of desperation would need no quantifiable effort to avoid thus having the boy exhaust himself fighting a mechanical “monster”.

The greatest danger strike past there was still one move the machine could make and he intended to keeping the energy use down this time it would be a physical approach.

The android flew evasively as he closed the distance between them.

“This may hurt.” The android warned then launched a pummel in the form of three quick punches with the target being the youths solar plexus.

<This boy may be a big threat but he is still an under developed being unlikely to be capable of keeping up strenuous activity for too long. I however am a machine a designed being with aim for maintained performance organic beings would tire under. Before long this boys threat levels will be negligible and there will be no need for further violence against him then I will get the information on him.>

takes the first two receiving many hull burns and minor damages as well as total loss of clothing

1 full analysis

2deflect against action 3 receiving heavy burns to "skin" on left hand.

3close distance and attempt pummel jab targeting solar plexus
Unit Zero
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by OldGoten1 6/13/2012, 3:04 pm

Goten was getting exhausted from the android's non-lasting power.

In Goten's point of view, the android was like, a big wad of energy.

The power never runs out, then Goten finally decided to kill the android with every bit of strength he had.

He took out his sword and tried focusing on Zero's technique's.

He remembered that android's don't have fatigue tension like a normal being.

Goten flew up in the sky and started to attack the Android until it punched and jabbed him hard.

Goten got back up and charged every bit of power and strength he had to max and Power Dashed straight for the Andriod, ducked under and attempted a Rush Attack by striking Zero in the chest were the switch is located.

Goten hoped that his attack would somehow disable the android causing a weakness.

Goten still had his power raised and then he stopped for a moment and thought.

Thats it! I bet even the weakest beam to the switch could shut the android down. Goten thought.

Then Goten started to stare at Zero, he waited for a chance to attack and when the time came, Goten came rushing up to Zero.

"Zero, i never wanted to do this, you were just an Innocent Construct that needed help, i'm afraid this is goodbye." Goten said as he closed his eyes and a tear fell from his eye's.

Goten held his hand up the the switch where he accidentally touched and charged a Ki wave in his hand.

"I-I I'm sorry Zero." Goten said as he wiped his tear and attempted to blast the android upclose.

Goten fainted from his last attack and his fatigue had raised up and he was all out of energy.

1.Attempted to attack but spoiled by Action 3

2.Attempted to Power Strike into the switch

3.Attempted to fire a Ki Wave aiming into the Androids switch while right infront.

Battle Tracker:
Spoiler:

Total WC: 291
OldGoten1
OldGoten1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit Zero 6/14/2012, 9:47 am

Zero has “pushed the right buttons” it seemed and the boy was making more labored motions and likely breathing increasingly hard closing the edge of consciousness.

Zero caught the boy off guard with the punches seeming to further strain the boys breathing and thus tiring the youth further.

The boy punched the plating he touched triggering Zeros combat mode.

The plating shook a little due to the previous wave that impacted him weakening his connection to the body.

<this plate has been majorly disconnected from my power supply and has nothing bolstering its defense a focused wave of energy likely could pierce it now and its position is above my core thus breaching may damage my core. I can not allow that> the robotic being thought in a fraction of a second.

Zero detected the energy building and ready to fire them in an instant swatted the hand away as the boy cleared his face of what he could only identify as a fluid leak.

The beam fired chipping his side causing some minor internal damage and a small hole in his side but the damage while slowly mounting was still tolerable more so then what would have otherwise been a pierced core.

Zero swung the boys body around and drew his fist back for a final strike when the boys strength failed him and he fainted.

Zeros sensors confirmed the boys fatigue and unconsciousness.

A combination of things brought about the androids next actions.

The boy showed remorse and regret at the thought of destroying him even knowing he is a machine.

The boy had a good heart and this action proved his motives where non hostile.

With the boys innocence proven and the boy unconscious and incapable of offensive measures on him the robotic being Zero lifted the boys body and placed him on a stone table expanding and using his still coated hand as a pillow to the boy so he could rest easier then on the cold hard chipped ground.

The android tapped his optics learning his eyes can change color he decided he would have an arctic light blue to illustrate a peaceful state the crimson to show combat and hostile and the white for he unknowns that exist outside either or when he is alone or requiring more pure robotic frame of mind.

Zero smiled and powered down

<now entering self repair hibernation mode all systems on standby until repairs are complete.>

the smiling machine was frozen and his blue eyes went to camera like state illustrating he is offline a gentle hum exited him as his core gave all power to the self repair system to attend to the singed hand and the hole in his side.

takes punch to the access panels plating rattling it

1redirects the wave to his side

2 poises to deliver a fatal blow to the passed out foe but changes his mind

3places the youth on a table (having no real experience/knowledge of beds and having first awoken himself on a pod that transformed into essentially a table himself)

Last edited by Unit Zero on 6/14/2012, 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to bold and underline)
Unit Zero
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: