Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Yami Kaioshin of the Demon King...Fox! -Enter The Heroic yet sinister Demon King of North Turtle God-

Go down

The Yami Kaioshin of the Demon King...Fox! -Enter The Heroic yet sinister Demon King of North Turtle God- Empty The Yami Kaioshin of the Demon King...Fox! -Enter The Heroic yet sinister Demon King of North Turtle God-

Post by Yamcha the banned 6/13/2012, 3:48 pm

Fox awakes from his nap that he took from last night, another Early morning for the new demon king. He walks over to his window and pulls back the curtain to look outside. The sun was beginning to rise up, from what Fox could guess, it was just before six AM.

Another bad night for Fox, he was having horrible dreams. He was a dark shin as well as the newly proclaimed Demon King, he had lived through what most people considered nightmares, but he had other issues. He did not want to think about it anymore. He got the thought out of his head and walked back over to his bed. He got under the covers to try and fall back asleep.

He awoke once more, however this time when he walks over to his window and looks outside he will see the sun up in the centre of the sky. He was up and ready for a day full of action. He stretches out his arms and lets out a yawn. He wipes his eyes, they were still sore from the lack of sleep he had been getting over the past few days.

He walks over to his newly acquired wardrobe and opens it up. He looks through to see what the old owners had left him. He pulls out a finely kept suit, black or course. He puts in on with a tie, he wanted to look professional. Then he spots a small compartment. He grabs the handle and pulls it off. Inside he sees a number of assorted items.

He first pulls out some fine looking glasses, black and shaded. He slides them over his eyes, he could use them as the sun was extremely painful to Fox’s Eyes, seeing as A, there was not much light in the demon realm and B, being slept deprived made his eyes extra sensitive.

They fit perfectly over his face. Next there are his Demon King Gi that he was born into from the death of Dabura the demon king. He smirked, the power he held being much higher then the last recent Demon King Dabura. He then took up the sheath which held the sacred grey dragon samurai sword and put it in a sling on his back.

As well as Dabura going down, there was another demon king that was named Piccolo Damaio who Yamcha fought and due to their skill levels, the duelbecame a draw in the end.

Fox decided that it was time to go out, flying over to a door leading outside and openings it up; proceeding to exit his Yamcha’s stationary house that ironically was right next to Son Goku.

Fox stops as soon as he makes it out of his Yamcha’s house on the far green outskirts of Hercule City. He feels a slight breeze flutter across his face. It was cold outside, or at least where he lived. His house was outside the cities, not too far away through, at full speed flying he could probably make it there in two-five minutes.

His house’s previous owners were mob members, so it was well hidden. It was deep in a forest, an area was cut out for it. There are many terrain obstacles for stopping, what Fox assumed Police vehicles. It was good in case he needed a get-away place, however most enemies that he would fight would probably be able to fly, such as he could. And if they couldn’t… well then they would probably have spent their time creating some stupid attack that fires lots and lots of lasers, just like the idiots they are.

Cue flash back

It was three years earlier than current events. Fox stood apart from the rest of the demons. He was training, just as he always did. Training to become the best, this was his goal. He would stand above all else, with no equal in the entire universe. Yes… that was the perfect ambition for a five hundred year old Dark Shin like him; however he was much stronger than the average demon. He could crush any demons skull in the palm of his hand with ease. He didn’t even needed to be asked to kill a demon; he would gladly do it, not ca
ring much for his own kind, or any kind for that fact.

Then an older demon approaches Fox. He was shorter than Fox, but only by a few inches. He had long, black as night hair. His face looked very similar to Fox’s, however his face had a deep scar that went from his temple, down to his chin. He looked like a very serious man, he did not waste time. He walks straight past the other demons and up to Fox. He looks him deep in the eyes. Fox does not attack the man, or really make any reaction to it, he lets the mad do as he wants. Then he finally spoke up. “So my son, are you ready?”

Fox looked down at the man, staring back into his eyes, not breaking eye contact once. “Well Master Yami, I am most certainly ready for any test or training procedure that you have for me, I only hope that it is much more fulfilling than the last one.” Fox’s words came out smug, just as he has intended them to. Fox’s Master Yami then looks away from his son, he walks away. Fox wondered what he was doing, he pondered over some thoughts while he stood there. Then a few moments later, his Master Yami was back, but this time he had brought something along with him. He was holding something behind his back which intrigued Fox.

His Master Yami pulls a… sword from behind his back. Fox knew that his Master Yami was somewhat of a swordsman, he could have guessed that it was going to be a sword if he was given enough time. His Master Yami was also a crafter; chances are that he created the sword himself. His Master Yami was good for some things at least. His Master Yami then hands over the sword to him. Fox stopped for a few seconds, examining it in his Master Yami’s hands. Then when he is done he picks up the sword and tries it out a bit. He swings it through the air, actually trying to avoid the demons around him; he didn’t want any blood to stain his new sword just yet. Then his Master Yami lets out a small chuckle. “You didn’t think I would make that for you just so you could swing it around.” Then he pulls his own sword from his back.

Fox hears his Master Yami’s voice and turns around, slightly confused about his last statement, but that’s when he sees that his Master Yami has his own weapon out. Fox looks down to the ground and chuckles himself. “So Master Yami, you really think that you will be able to best me in a sword fight?” His Master Yami kept the blank, stone look he had on his face, still maintaining eye contact with his son, which was starting to freak Fox out a bit. “You know that my specialty is swords and yet you continue to undermine me, when will your ego finally realize that there is people better than you out there?” a look of anger showed up on Fox’s face. “I will realize that when it becomes true… if it ever does!” With that last comment, Fox flies over to his Master Yami, with his sword ready to Strike.

His Master Yami was well aware of his over confidence, and he planned to fully use it to his advantage. His son thought so much of himself; he truly believed that he had no other equal; however he was, just as he said, a swordsman expert. He was surely much greater than Fox, who had never even wielded a sword in his life before. But he thought that it might have made a good gift. He knew that his son didn’t care about him, but he also knew that his son was a good fighter, and the praise he gave himself was not all false. Maybe if he could train him with a sword, and to train his ego, then maybe he will be able to truly become the strongest in the universe.

The first thing that his Master Yami noticed was that Fox was holding the sword wrong. “Beginners… I have a lot to work to do with this one.” Fox flies over to him at full speed, with his sword at the ready. When he reaches his Master Yami he extends out the sword in front of his body, and goes for a downward slash. He had never held a sword in his life so he had no technique at all. But he thought that it couldn’t be that hard. His Master Yami was a complete moron and even he was able to master the sword after a year or so of training. so then he figured that he would probably get it down in a week.

But then something astonished him. His Master Yami’s blade had been places right in front of his own. His Master Yami was able to complete block his attack. Then his Master Yami counter attacks. He pulls his blade out from under his son’s and attacks. He slashes down by his legs, aiming for his shins. Fox was taken at the speed of his Master Yami’s attack. All these years he had believed that his Master Yami was some old, worthless demon, when really he was a decent fighter. However he was still nowhere near as strong as Fox. Well at least in Fox’s opinion. Fox quickly places his sword in front of his leg to try and protect his leg from his Master Yami’s blade. Luckily he managed to get it in time; however the sheer force of the attack had hurt Fox’s hand, just from blocking.

"I must admit that you are more than a challenge than I had first thought, but you are still no match for me and if you don’t want to get hurt then I recommend that you just give up now.” Fox could already feel himself huffing, trying to breath in more air than usual. Blocking his Master Yami’s attack was harder than what he had thought. “Really son, you know me better than that, I’m not one to give up that easily, maybe you’re just trying to get me to quit so you can have a rest.” His Master Yami lets out a laugh, trying to mock his son, which was in fact working. “Well what happened to the greatest fighter in the universe?” Fox once again was filled with rage. “He is right here and he will be victorious.” Fox knew how to win, his plan was going to come to light.

Fox then placed his hands to his side and began to what looked like powering up, but he was not. He was transforming. He was not going to show his Master Yami his true power; he thought may have been a little overkill. Instead he was going to use a technique that he had created, one allowing him to increase his power three fold. He called it the Kaioken. “Ha, Master Yami you thought that you could really defeat me but now your time has come, welcome to the end of your life, and I promise it will be painful.” Fox had been trying to kill his Master Yami for months now, but right now was the time that it would end.

His Master Yami looked surprised at this new transformation, he was surprised mostly at the fact that he created it and that he didn’t go and steal it. He didn’t have very good attention and the most he has ever put into something was trying to kill him so creating something as good as this came as quite a shock. For the first time in the battle, Fox’s Master Yami’s stone look went away and a mix of frustration and worry replaced it. It was time for him to get serious as his son was now stronger than he. “I like the new technique son, I’m truly am proud of you; however it will take more than that to put me down for good.” His Master Yami then charges him down, extending his sword out and attacking.

It was Fox’s turn to toy with his opponent. He easily threw up his sword and blocked the attack. Then he did something that was rather un-called for. He picked up his Master Yami’s sword with his hands, holding the blade. Then he crushes it between his hands. His Master Yami looked up in shock, all that goes through his mind is how could he do that? Then Fox picks up his Master Yami by the throat and begins to chock him. His Master Yami’s life began to slip away, but that battle was not lost. His Master Yami managed to slip his neck out form his grip, then he ran, he had never been so scared of anyone this much before, what hurt even more was that it was his own son. Then Fox readies his own sword. “Here’s a little going away present, from me to you.” He then throws his sword, aiming for his Master Yami’s back.

His Master Yami was able to see the sword coming at him and dodge. He continued to run, while his son was transformed, he was no match for him, of course he could have transformed but that would have just caused his son to push it further, he did not want that. Fox then powers down and walked over to where his sword landed. It just so happened to land in a demon’s back, it was one of those ‘wrong place, wrong times’ sort of things. He takes the sword out of his back and examines it once more. He rips of a bit of his shirt and wipes the blood from it. He knew on that day that this blade would be the weapon of choice for when he finally finished off his Master Yami.

After the little show that he and his Master Yami had just shown, more demons began to crowd around. Fox looks around at the other demons the have mistakenly decided to come. “Well, I guess you all have come because of the little ‘show’ me and my Master Yami had.” None of them demons spoke; they all just continued to stare at him. The egotistical smirk leaves Fox’s face. “Well what are you all looking at!?” Then the demons looked at each other, they were frightened by the statement made by Fox. “Arrghh, you staying here will be a mistake that you will not learn from.”

This accusation only confused the demons even more. “Hahaha, the blade that my Master Yami created for me will not go un-used tonight!” That’s when the demons finally figured out what he was planning to do. Some try to run, others hide, however in the end they all met the same fate. Fox pulls his sword out once more and strikes. He jumps into the crowd and attacked, not caring whether it was men, women, or even children. Fox truly was a disturbed, lost soul. He did not care about that though, he knew the path to power was a hard road, but being evil made it slightly easier. He laughed to himself and he sliced away the limbs of helpless demons.

After Fox finished off the last of them, he felt different. For once in his life he was happy, happy over the fact that he had just killed many innocent people, and he did not care about a single one of them. How evil can one demon get? Fox then sees the remains if his Master Yami’s sword. He walks over to it and raises his hand to the sky. He then piled the body parts and the corpses on top of each other and jumped into the air, cupping his two hands to his right hip; cupping a blue ball of energy between his palms. Laughing wickedly, he brought his arms forward with his palms flat, facing the ground as he discharged a blue wave of energy towards the bodies. The wave hit and a massive explosion overtook the ground, bone chips, organs and pieces of flesh flying everywhere.

End Flashback

Fox was enjoying his time on earth after being locked away in the demon realm for being pure evil. Now he trained along side Yamcha, the mixed martial artist, working hand in hand to protect the earth.

Suddenly the Dark Shin felt a wolf like energy coming towards his position. As he looked up, he focused his eyes and saw Yamcha flying towards his position. Yamcha then came straight above, an emerald green aura about his body and as the young Wolf Sage got close to the house, his aura broke and he decended slowly to the ground. His aura lowered and he used Ki control to suppress his fighting power.

As Yamcha landed a few feet infront of the Yami Shin, he smiled. “Well you know what? I think we should build up ourselves under some intense gravity? What do you say? You go first and I’ll go after you.”

The Yami Shin smiled, his shade covering his eyes from the sun. “Sure thing.” He said to the Wolf Guardian, Yamcha.

Yamcha found a spot which was wide and very open. Grabbing for the dyno capsule which had his capsule home, he took it out and pressed down on the button on top of the capsule; throwing it down on the open spot thereafter. It hit the ground once then expanded in a cloud of smoke. Moments later there was Yamcha’s capsule home. On the right side of Yamcha’s Stationary house.

The two went inside the house and walked towards the door where the gravity machine was kept. Which seemed to be in the basement of the capsule house. The capsule house consisted of a kitchen, a rest room for sleep and showering,a sparring room which was connected to the gravity machine and grav amplifier for intense sparring sessions and a room with the gravity machine itself.

The gravity chamber door opened to reveal the face of Fox, The Yami Shin of the Demon King. Today he was going to combine two of his most prized attacks into one grand finale of an attack. Of course this was going to require intense training on his part. He knew that after leaving the chamber today, he would have to visit the recovery room once more. He wasn’t coming out of this unscathed.

Fox then strolled across the tiled floor, the door shutting behind him as his boots tapped against the cold floor as he walked. Fox soon reached the console and looked upon it. He needed to test himself; he needed to improve his body’s gravity limit. Fox held out his hand and started to punch in the gravity number. He stopped when the computer was showing that the gravity Fox desired was sixty times enhanced gravity.

Yamcha came in right from behind. He looked at Fox smirking as he looked at the amount of gravity he was training in. “Sixty times enhanced gravity? I’m only to one hundred times enhanced gravity… you’re real strong, we gotta partner up, cuz earth is a good planet and we have to protect it along with the universe.” Fox grinned. “Sure thing, this planet will be protected by the Yami Shin

After initiating the gravity, Fox immediately felt the tremendous gravitational pull against his body. He griped the edges of the console center to hold himself up, his teeth clenching against each other. Fox had to move, he had to learn how to move under intense gravity. He slowly began to move his hands away from the console edges, his hands turning into fists. As he slowly lifted his hands and arms up off and away from the edges, he began to do small quick air punches to get used to the intense gravity. After the strikes, he moved to more rigorous exercises doing push-ups and hand stands. The more he exercised the more he managed to get used to the new intense gravity. Soon, he was ready enough for the next phase of his training.

Fox then moved to the other end of the gravity room and cupped his hands and held them by his side as he started the incantation for the Kamehameha.

”Kaaaaa…….Meeeeeee…HaaaaMeeeee…HAAAA!!!!!”

As he shouted the incantation, a blue orb formed into his cupped hands, and at the last segment pushed his hands forward releasing a massive amount of blue energy across the room, it connecting with the other end of the room. Fox huffed and puffed as he kept tapping into his inner spiritual strength.

He needed to combine that with his Speed Burst Technique, that was going to require tons of concentration and the right timing. Not to mention a ton of energy, he knew that he would only be able to pull it off once per battle, otherwise he would be drained completely of energy possibly resulting in death. But that was later, right know he needed to concentrate on putting suffice energy into his Kamehameha quick enough.

He attempted a couple more Kamehameha’s each one ranging in different size of powers and different amount of times it needed to charge. After working on that it was finally time for the next stage, it was time to work on his Speed Burst Technique with a little touch to it. He was going to try and use Speed Burst and fire a ki wave at almost the same time when he would reappear from the dimension. However, he needed something to lock on to. He needed a ki signature and he knew just how to get one. He strolled over back to the console and pressed a few buttons, and behind one of the tiles of the wall out came a little robotic droid in the shape of a small ball. The ball was infused with a small ki energy barrier to bounce energy blasts off of them. One would be good enough for this training session.

And so the next stage began, Fox did have to pace himself accordingly however as the added weight of the gravity plus the energy he would use up using his two most powerful attacks would cause strain on him. So Fox did, He started out with quick boost of agility from the speed burst technique causing him to blur in and out of different directions from the Droid ball.

Soon as he was slowing down, his right palm grasped the baseball sized energy ball, managing to toss it out accurately at certain points on the near walls. After doing this for several minutes. He finally decided he needed to step it up with his Kamehameha being the intended attack. He was starting to feel greatly fatigued now, the sixty times enhanced gravity starting to feel a lot heavier to him. He would only get a few tries before he would be exhausted; he had to make sure that he would succeed.

After taking a few short moments to catch his breath, he returned to action. He had figured out how he would pull off this deadly combination, however the timing had to be perfect. In fact, nearly everything had to be perfect in order for it to work. Fox cupped his hands and held them by his side once more before starting the famous incantation.

”Kaaaaaa…….” This was it…the time was almost here..Concentrate Fox…Concentrate.. “…..Meeeeeee…”Just a little longer…..”Haaaaaa….Meeeee…..Haaaaa…Meeeee”

He concentrated hard on the small balled android, and in a flash he was gone and in front of the small ball. The Masterful Yami Shin then thrust forth his hands, letting loose a massive stream of blue energy.

HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

The blue stream of energy covered the small droid, soon engulfing it with such power that it disintegrated, it’s ki barrier not strong enough to withstand the massive amount of power that had come out. Of course, Fox had exerted more force and power into it that he intended. After he released himself from the beam, his body and muscles tensed up and he felt tremendous pain and fatigue. He then dropped to his knee’s the gravity now nearly over whelming him.

”Come on…Fox...You can’t give up just yet….you need to practice more…wasn’t perfect...too much…power…have to….try….” Yamcha said to him

Yamcha then brought his right and left hands out infront of him, as he started to do the kamehameha wave. “KAAMEEEE!” He brought his arms to his right side, “…Haaa Meee..” his hands cupping a blue ball of energy at his right hip. Yamcha then went and thrust forth his hands as he let loose a blue beam of energy from his open palms.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

The turtle style wave launched from Yamcha was ripping towards the Yami Shin of the Demon King. The shin then gathered his energy in his body as he began to charge up somewhat, black bolts of lighting coming about his body as the kamehameha wave got closer. Suddenly the minion shot forward and with a strong right backhand, bitch slapped the kamehameha; sending it into the ground to make an explosion.

As the gravity in the room ramped up to sixty times that of normal, the routine frankly had become routine to the mount of being boring. The Yami Kai has done training such as this centuries ago. But being brought into this plane by a prayer of hope to assist Yamcha in protecting the earth after the death of the Demon King Dabura, Fox Spade started with some basic stretching, limbering up his incredible physique and already starting to sweat. He then assumed his usual fighting stance, arms raised to guard his head and chest and began to spar with an imaginary opponent.

The intense pull of the gravity amplification machine and the added burden of his weights made the task more difficult then usual, but the physical struggle to control his movements aside, the training was no longer challenging. He knew what to expect with each step in gravity and his body was adapting as fast as he was turning the machine up. It wasn’t so much the training that was the problem, it was that he was doing it alone. All of the others were either still asleep or off getting their preferential treatment while Fox Spade toiled away, with Yamcha watching in the gravity machine room.

Sweat poured down Fox Spade’s face, chest, back, heck every inch of skin was dripping by the time twenty minutes had passed and still Fox Spade was launching punches, kicks and combinations, destroying his imaginary opponents by the hundreds now. The battle raged on as the training dragging into the first half of an hour and the blonde had started to put faces to some of his imaginary foes. He took particular pleasure in kneeing a certain monkey in his dragon balls six or seven times before putting a fist clean through his guts. The scene would have been truly grotesque had it been real.

Eventually Fox Spade tired of hacking his immaterial enemies to pieces with his bare hands and moved onto the workout portion of his training. The routine again was pretty basic, two sets off pushups with a brief rest in between, two sets of sit ups, then chin ups, pull ups, squats and some jumping jacks thrown in for flavor, then one more set of each was repeated to ensure all of the blonde teen’s muscles burned from the activity and hellish conditions. Fox Spade stopped for a few minutes after, taking a quick drink of water. Since he was virtually the only person who made use of the chamber, at least to his knowledge, Fox Spade had seen fit to make two slight alterations. The first was the addition of a pull up bar, one capable of supporting several tons as even a light, hundred pound person would way in the thousands of pounds when the gravity amplification system was operating at it’s fullest capacity. Second was the addition of a water cooler next to the control panel as it made no sense to leave the intensely strenuous environment for a refreshment and loose momentum when one could simply have refreshment inside and remain in the beneficial gravity while attempting to rest.

Once his own rest was complete and two glasses of water and disappeared down his throat, Fox Spade tried for a fourth set of his basic exercises, this time though each movement was growing more and more difficult until about half way through his pushups, the teen collapsed to the floor, his chest hitting was a smack and a thud. He’d trained his muscles to failure and knew he’d be in fantastic shape once he recovered. He repeated the task, doing sit ups until it felt like his abdominal muscles tore apart and he dropped breathlessly on his back. The other exercises went similarly, although in the case of the pull ups and chin ups he’d dropped from the bar to his knees and could have sworn the thunderous quake caused by the fall could have been felt clear up to the top level.

Thoroughly exhausted, at least on the physical level, Fox Spade hauled himself up to his feet. It had been at least two hours now and the room now stank of the boy. He was pushing himself so hard that he had to have lost a gallon or two of sweat by now. Still though he wasn’t ready to stop. Summoning up his capacity to fly, Fox Spade lifted off the floor in the intense gravity, folded his legs in a meditative position and hovered. As time continued to slip by into the third hour, Fox Spade’s hover became decidedly unstable and eventually the boy was fighting just to stay off the ground. Gravity though was merciless and the teen eventually dropped back to the floor and rested his back against the warm metallic tiles.

There was still one more thing left to do, Fox Spade had been meaning to improve his deployment of the cone buster for some time and now was the opportune moment. Still laying flat on his back, ensuring the movements would receive maximum resistance from the gravity, Fox Spade launched a punch skyward with his left hand, fighting his arm’s intense weight the whole way up.

Once his left arm was fully extended, he gathered his energy and discharged a energy wave from his left palm as quickly as he could in an attempt to reach the ceiling. A moment later after failing to touch the ceiling with his energy wave, he dropped his left arm. Next was his right. Both times he’d used the energy wave in the past it had been with only one arm, the purpose here was to get used to discharging the spiritual energy with both hands so he could use it with either one when ever it was needed and also to speed up the time it took to form the offensive countermeasure.

Punch, Ki Wave, punch, Ki Wave, punch, Ki Wave. The exercise went on and on, and eventually stopped when Fox Spade simply couldn’t lift his arms any longer. It had been four full hours since he’d cranked up the gravity to sixty times that of Earth’s normal level and now the boy was completely spent. He laid there, breathing heavily, arms dropped lifelessly out to the sides, sweat still rolling down every inch of his skin. His body was acclimating well to the gravity, he could breath much easier then the first times he’d used the system, but he’d also just put his body through hell and now couldn’t even stand up.

Fox Spade could feel the burn in his muscles being joined by a nervous shaking and recognized the feeling, his physical energy was completely spent and his blood sugar must now be dropping through the floor. He knew he’d likely pass out if he tried to get up under these conditions so opted simply to lay still and relax as best he could under the intense gravity. Eventually his body would metabolize some of the small amount of fat stored away and replenish a portion of his energy, enough to get up and leave, but not for some time. Until then the white dreadlocked Shin of Darkness simply laid back and relaxed.

Yamcha raised his left hand to his left side of his head and pressed a button on his scouter and spoke”Computer, restore gravity parameters to normal” The room dimmed and the gravity was back to normal. Yamcha then spoke to Fox. “Yami, go outside for a bit, I’m going to do some solo training.” Fox listened and walked out of the gravity machine room of the capsule house and headed towards the front door

-after training in sixty times gravity, going for a stroll-

Fox the Yami Guardian Shin walked out side of the capsule house into the outside world, trying his best to ignore the coldness. He looks around to see if there is any life around him what so ever, but all he can see is the trees and the other forest’s lives. He places his arms down by his sides and starts to use his flight. He slowly ascends onto his roof and lays there. His head and minds wander for a bit. He moves his head up and stares up, into the stars. His mind begins to think. What is up there, who is up there, how strong are they? All these things passed through his mind.

That’s when he spots it. Something up in the sky, at first it looks like a star to Fox the Yami Guardian Shin . He stares up into the brightness of it, but that’s when he noticed that it in fact was not a star. Fox the Yami Guardian Shin quickly jumps back onto his feet; maybe he could get a better point of view. He looks back at the ‘star’ to try and find out what it really is. Then he noticed something very strange about it, it was… moving? Yes, the so called star was moving through the sky at night. Fox the Yami Guardian Shin was now thinking in his mind, creating a plan for when it arrived, depending on whether it was friend or foe.

The space pod comes in faster and faster and faster. Fox the Yami Guardian Shin jumps off his roof onto the cold dirt below. He quickly gets onto his feet and into a fighting position. He grabs his sword from off his back and prepares for the potential enemy’s arrival. If anything Fox the Yami Guardian Shin hoped that it was an enemy, that way when he killed him, he would get more of a fight out of it. The pod then smashes down behind Fox the Yami Guardian Shin , somewhere in the forest. Fox the Yami Guardian Shin guesses that it was around about one hundred or so feet away, so not that far. He quickly flies off to go find the fallen pod.

He flies past fallen trees and other damaged plants on the way, the pod had damaged a lot of the forest. In the distance a fire starts to appear, he was getting close to it now. After several more minutes of flying in the same direction, Fox the Yami Guardian Shin makes it to the pod. From first looks, there was no one there, or at least outside yet, whoever was flying this thing had either disintegrated or was still in the pod. Fox the Yami Guardian Shin , still with his sword in his hand, slowly and carefully begins to make his way over to the space pod, still unsure whether the aliens in it were friends or not.

That’s when a noise could be heard, it was a strange, metallic noise. It was the noise of a space pod’s door opening. Fox the Yami Guardian Shin backs away a bit, trying to hide from whatever may lie inside. First a hand comes out from the pod. It was not what Fox the Yami Guardian Shin had expected at all. Fox the Yami Guardian Shin was expecting some sort of giant, green, tentacle arm to come out of the pod, but it was not anything like that. it was a Human hand, or that’s what he thought, really it could have also been a Saiyan hand, but from Fox the Yami Guardian Shin ’s viewing point, he could not see any other parts to show the difference, the only real part that did was the Saiyan’s tail.

That is when the rest of the body decided to come out. Fox the Yami Guardian Shin was wrong, this creature was in fact a Saiyan. Maybe this was someone that I could fight, no no no, what am I thinking, this is someone to kill! Fox the Yami Guardian Shin knew that he would be fighting this Saiyan, and he was already sure that he would be the one to come out victorious. The Saiyan looks confused about where he was, he might have sustained some kind of injuries during the crash. He stumbles for a bit before finally gaining control over his body; however he still was not fully ready for a fight.

Fox the Yami Guardian Shin took this opportunity to start of their little spar. He flies over to greet the Saiyan. But something goes wrong. He flies up close to the Saiyan, still with sword in hand. The Saiyan’s scouter picks up on the movement of Fox the Yami Guardian Shin and starts to violently beep. The Saiyan quickly turns around to see Fox the Yami Guardian Shin coming his way. He obviously saw him as a threat and an attacker. He needed to do something before he did first. The Saiyan quickly charged up an energy wave in the palm of his right hand. Fox the Yami Guardian Shin never saw the attack coming.

As the Energy Wave was launched, Fox ducked to the right, dodging the energy wave. Quickly gathering energy, Fox then launched a ki beam from his right finger to the left leg of the saiyan. The ki beam hit and the saiyan growled, his armor taking the blow but still feeling the energy attack.

The Yami Shin then boosted his speed and vanished from view. The saiyan didn’t know where he went, turning his head around the terrain trying to locate the shin. Suddenly he appeared behind him, with his hands cupped to his right hip, a blue sphere of energy forming in his two palms. As he fully materialized from his boosted agility, his arms were thrusted towards the back of the saiyan; his palms flat and facing the saiyan’s upper torso.

As the blue wave of energy ripped towards the saiyan at close range, the saiyan’s scouter went off, a bit too late though because the attack hit and tore up his armor and pushed him into a bolder which upon impact, caused a massive explosion, dust and smoke kicking up into the forest terrain around the shin and saiyan.

The yami shin sensed out his ki as he shot into the smoke, he grabbed the saiyan’s tail with his right hand and gathered his ki in his left arm; placing his left hand on the saiyan’s spine as he was on his knees. The Yami Shin then pulled his tail with his right hand, as he paralyzed the saiyan and launched a energy wave from his left palm which ripped through the saiyan’s chest and caused him to die instantly.

The Yami Shin then floated up into the air, smirking as his opponent was destroyed. Turning around to go back to Yamcha’s house, A violet aura came about his body as he ripped through the skies towards The Wolf Druid’s Home.

Yamcha watched as his loyal partner the Yami Shin flew back with a violet flame about his body. Alss Known as the Demon Turtle Shin of the North, trained under King Kai, The Kai of the North Quadrant and Fortune Teller Baba to become complete darkness after passing the special trials on the sacred planet of the kaio, only to be called on for times of emergeny.

-Cue Flash back number two-

Fox the white dreadlocked shin thought that passing the trials of his former master’s killer would set a level playing field. The killer was some nether demon that lived in the Demon Realm. He knew that’s where he needed to go, dark psionic energy going through his head as he began to become wise. He even learned a move used by a legendary teacher as his mind increased from the dark mystic chamber hidden away by king kai who assist all those who wish to go to hell or the demon realm, the psionic energy in Fox feeding off of the mystics energy and artifacts….until; he reached his peak, absorbing the darkness of fallen demon kings until you reach your peak.

The Demon Turtle Shin’s clothes turned into a Grey Camo Kung Fu Pants and a Grey Camo Martial Arts Gi with the mark of the demon king in a big and chest wide insignia on the front and a mark of the heaven on the back insignia.

King Kai then teleported the Demon King back to his planet and spoke to him. “You are dark now, but you have trained and meditated a lot on my planetoid, oh and did you dream about anything in particular?”

The Demon King Fox Spade grinned. “I dreamed that Yamcha taught me how to sense energy of others and energy attacks, he also taught me how to control my energy better so I can suppress and do sneak attacks and finally; He taught me how to master my energy, so my attacks don’t tire me out at all. I was training that all day before I left. I think I should be able to do it now.”

King Kai raises his hand and suddenly smoke appears a few feet above him but in front of him a bit. What is seen is more shocking, The smoke clears and a giant block of granite floats in the air. King Kai then placed it down in front of Fox Spade. “Use your kamehameha wave to move this block.”

Fox gathers his energy and cupped his hands to his right hip, he began to gather energy, a violet aura coming about his eyes….as he charged up the energy of his kamehameha wave, As the ball got a few touched bigger, he thrusted his palms forward, flat and facing the granite.

The granite got hit and the energy began to slowly push the granite cube. He walked forward as he pushed more energy into the attack, causing the granite face that his turtle style wave was pushing against to crack. King Kai laughed, your not pushing it, your chipping off the old block! HAHAHAHA!” King Kai laughed, “You get it? You’re a chip of the old block!”

Fox Spade growled as the kamehameha wave was slowly pushing the block forward but not enough. Angered, He gathered his energy while firing and powered up to his true maximum, an Indigo aura about his body as he pushed out more energy into his turtle style wave, but turning it purple! King Kai saw this and smirked. “Interesting….” The block of granite was moving even faster from the force of his energy that as he kept his aim at the granite cube, he began to run forward while firing his attack.

The granite broke on the impact of all the concentrated energy getting too close, the power too much for the granite block.

King Kai smirked. “You did great, and you used your true energy which was intense. Just like my last pupil Yamcha, I trained him in kaioken and in spirit bomb…but he never uses spirit bomb. Now do me a favor…this was your last training session. Now I’ll teleport you to earth so you can find Yamcha, he needs hekp I can feel it.”

Fox the Demon Kai smirked. “I’ll help him, and maybe beat everyone else..hehehehe.”

North Kaio smirked. “Very well, your training with me is complete...Now you must train under Master Yami in the demon realm…and learn the sword.” And with that,
King Kai’s antennas started to glow and within moments Fox Spade the Demon King is sent to the demon realm

–End Flashback-

Yamcha greeted his Shin partner as he landed infront of him. “Damn it, there was a saiyan pod and a saiyan attacked me/” Fox the Demon King said. “Bur he was no match for the Demon King. Just remember, we have to stop the organization…”

Yamcha the North Wolf Druid shrugs, “I’m trying to build up speed, I gotta get faster…this is insane…it’s like its not enough.” Fox Spade smirked. “Very well, lets go and see how you train in your gravity limit.”

Moments later they’re in the gravity machine room Walking into the dimly lit training room, Fox Spade set the gravity to the a setting which he knew would grand improvement which was sixty times enhanced gravity.

Feeling the enhanced gravity immediately pull his feet to the floor, Fox Spade got on the ground, and attempted push ups. He was really feeling the pressure now, as his count slowly but surely increased.

Oh, geez... I need to try harder. Gravity won't restrict my training... I need to be better than Everyone! I need to as I hold the title of the demon king

Standing up slowly, he walked to the sparring simulator and set it to fight. After a split second of hesitation, Fox Spade smirked and spoke to Yamcha telepathically, [i]”Would you like a round? I have been saving my energy for you, and this would be good for us, just suppress to one hundred thousand, that’s what I’m at, then lets begin the sparring session and train together.” Yamcha smiled and him and using a stance he learned through the demon king scrolls he absorbed. He then drew his sacred grey dragon fang ands lunged at Fox Spade, with hate in its eyes.

Ready, Fox Spade met the foe head on, kicking high, in an attempt to disarm his opponent. The sword gives him a huge advantage, and Fox Spade needs a way to disarm him as quickly as possible. The foe saw this coming, though, and deftly stopped its charge, just out of range from Fox Spade's kick. Annoyed, Fox Spade punched the opponent's head with his left hand, while striking the stomach with his right.

Seeing the ploy, the enemy raised his sword vertically in front of him, skillfully deflecting both punches. Before Fox Spade could even react, the hologram lunged at him, slashing vertically. The bio-android sidestepped, and kicked his enemy's legs in a low sweeping technique. Yamcha wasn't fast enough, and fell to the ground. Fox Spade tried to kick him while he was down, but Yamcha quickly sprang at Fox Spade from his position on the ground.

Seeing his opportunity at last, Fox Spade grabbed Yamcha out of the air, and shot a Raging Turtle Style Wave es at his chest relentlessly. Yamcha yelled a deep and mind-tearing scream, and closed his arms around Fox Spade's throat, ending the stream of missiles from spewing forth from his hands. Yamcha had the upper hand now and Fox Spade had to think quickly.

Reacting quickly, Fox Spade kneed his opponent hard against his body again and again, repeatedly causing pain. He couldnt breathe, now. All the breath was knocked out of his throat. Just when unconsciousness was nearing, Yamcha let go, hands around his chest defensively. Both the trap shooter and the knee attacks have taken their toll. Fox Spade couldn't take advantage of this, though. He was too busy catching his breath.

Yamcha lunged at him again, then boosted his speed to just vanish from view, going right through him. Fox is concerned, looking around until suddenly from the left flank, Yamcha thrusts forward with an surging punch which sent the Shin flying into the corner of the solid granite wall.

The Demon King trained Kaio powers up and pulls himself off of the wall then lands on the ground sweating a bit Yamcha floats down. “Your amazing Fox, you will be the demon king, the kais will control darkness…this is what the big picture is.”

Yamcha and Fox Spade leave the gravity room, Yamcha pressing a button on his scouter and giving the command “Shutdown, sleep mode.”

Yamcha and Fox Spade have now come outside and Dyno capsule the CC house and now they are entering their stationary house close to goku and his family, deciding to go to sleep.

8221 words
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum