Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power of a saiyan [solo rp]

Go down

Power of a saiyan [solo rp] Empty Power of a saiyan [solo rp]

Post by Future Trunks 6/15/2012, 10:20 pm

Power of a Saiyan

"You mean to tell me there ain't any mo' whiskey in the back?!" A elder man with a shaggy gray beard yelled from across the bar. He supported his body with his right elbow, the only thing keeping him from falling face first to the ground. He was obviously drunk, and by the looks of things he had been cut off by the bar keep.

The bartender held a small blue towel that he cleaned a shot glass with.

"You know the rules, must we go through this every night?" He spoke without even looking at the drunk man. This seemed to anger him more than the initial cut off. The drunk man slammed his fist into the bar. In his hand was 1,000 zeni. He looked up at the bar keep with a smirk.

"How bout a 1,000 zeni shot? Haha." The elder man grunted. The bar keep turned in surprise, he looked down at the money. Then came back to his senses.

"Rules are rules. Good day sir." He placed the clean glass down and began to walk to the other side of the bar. This stirred a fury inside the drunk man. Without thinking he reached across the bar and gripped the bar keep from behind his apron.

"Give me that damn drink!" As the man lifted his fist to strike the bartender, it was caught in mid-swing. The hand that held his wrist was unbelievably strong and forceful. As he turned his head, his face collided with the back hand of this mysterious power. With this small strike, it hurled the drunken man across the bar and into a near by pool table. Each pool ball that had been resting on the table scattered through out the night club.

The bartender looked back in shock. There in front of him stood his security guard for hire. This man stood around five foot nine. His hair a light color blue, odd for the race that he descended from. His battle worn body filled his cloths completely.

The bar keep let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you, Trunks." He held his hand out for a thankful hand shake. Trunks looked down at the mans hand.

"I don't need your thanks. I need my money." Trunks snorted. The bar keep retracted his hand, some what embarrassed.

"Oh, right. Sure thing Trunks. Here you go." The bartender gave the saiyan hybrid his due and continued to serve the bar.

As for Trunks this was the conclusion of his night shift. It was time to head back, time to continue his training. His mission was set. He would bring his saiyan race out of hiding, back to the deadly and respected warriors of old. This could only happen if he became the strongest warrior in the universe. That would be no easy feat.

"Father..."

Word Count: 470
Future Trunks
Future Trunks
Fighter
Fighter

Character Info
Level: 27
Race: Half-Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum