Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Part 3: Rise to Power- Solo RP

Go down

Part 3: Rise to Power- Solo RP Empty Part 3: Rise to Power- Solo RP

Post by Izon 1/22/2012, 4:44 pm

It had been a few months of being a servant to this demon. I found out her name was Liora, a semi low powered demon, but still a terror among men in the mortal realm. And I was to serve her every needs. It didn't matter what she wanted, I had to do it. Worst god damn punishment I could take. That would soon end. I was no one's bitch.

"Ian, give me my wine."

"Yes mistress." Ian walked over to a pitcher and poured some of the wine in a glass. He turned away and handed it to her. He had been trying to think of a way to take her power or at least kill her. But he didn't know their weakness.

"Tonight Ian, we go to the mortal realm to ravage some poor soul. In the mean time, knees now."

Ian knew what that meant. He was her slave and sex slave was the main thing. She was gorgeous, even in her demon form, so it didn't bother him too much, except he could feel his soul being consumed every time. She generally only allowed it to continue about five minutes before she told him to stop. It was probably to prevent him from dying and vanishing for good. His soul would eventually return. But until then, he was useless.

He did as he was told, between her legs as she sat there sipping wine. He could feel his soul being torn out of him. Or rather away from him since he was just the soul anyway. It felt like claws ripping chunks from his body. It was painful beyond belief, but he pushed on.

And after a few minutes, she shoved him away, a bit disappointed. This was probably the terror she was going to cause in the mortal realm. He's seen it before. On mortals, they just age a year for every minute, and to them, it was the best lay they've ever had. In some cases, she'd use her powers to give a boy the equipment of a man. Even he had his limits on what was right and wrong. Though guess it would be no different between them as he'd have no problem killing the child if it meant giving him the power.

Aging a mortal gave her life. It made her beautiful and avoid the typical look of demons which were hideous. The succubus, a gorgeous, but deadly creature. What was on most men's minds? Sex. What was on Ian's? Power. That was the difference and he acted under her power until he would be able to strike. Seeking for power made you do desperate things if there were no alternatives.

"Get me more wine."

He weakly stood up and grabbed her glass, walking over to do her bidding. No alternatives he kept telling himself. Working from the bottom up for power was a terrible thing. But at least she was beautiful and not some old man that'd make him wipe his ass.

He recovered in a couple of hours and they were off, through a portal that led to the mortal realm. But what they came to wasn't any human city he had known. They were barbarians. People of the north? No, he's seen them before, they were barbaric, but these guys had furry tails.

"Where are we?"

"We are on a planet that is far from Earth. These guys are known as Saiyans. Powerful warriors. Very uncivilized, but they can last for a very long time. It's like a luxury food. They are hard as hell to seduce, but once I'm able to seduce one, we are at it for hours and I can remain in my beautiful state for a century. Only trick is, is that I have to fight one and force them. It's their way."

He'd never seen her fight. Humans were more than willing to lay with her, even if they had families. Humans had a tendency to be tempted easily. Strong sense of survival, weak will. Seductresses were the worst enemies of man.

She found her target. A large warrior with muscles larger than he'd ever seen on a human. Her form changed to match that of a saiyan female. Which he learned she could do after absorbing their souls, which was kinda enticing to him as he realized she would've had to have been with a female at some point. But the moment sex was on his mind is when he would lose this master to servant battle. This move to get rid of her and maybe gain power. And certainly gain a physical form.

He stood back aways away and watched the two talk. Then the battle begun. He was quick for his size which caught the petite Liora off guard, but it wasn't too long before she was back and had the upper hand, proving to the Saiyan that muscle wasn't everything. Her strength far exceeded his and the battle was over in moments, without any audience except him. This was a common thing.

She grabbed him by his hair and drug him away with Ian following. And once in his house, she threw him on the bed and they went at it, savagely, tearing at one another. It was kind of disgusting to watch. Savages, he hated them so much.

He sat there, waiting, thinking. She was right, it would take hours. The reason he was even there was to possess anyone that walked through and force them out. He was wondering if that would work to his advantage. He wasn't sure. Having a powerful body would give him an advantage, but he couldn't fight like them. He didn't have their experience. Which meant he'd have power but be at a serious disadvantage. And he could only hold it for so long before he had to abandon the body, which meant she'd be completely free to end his spiritual existence, or make his eternity in hell worst than just being a slave. He wasn't sure what else she could do, but I'm sure she could think of something.

Nothing came to mind during the hours that she spent with the saiyan. He didn't know enough about demons to make any realistic plans. She was finished and the Saiyan lay on the bed in a shriveled mess. Liora smiled and opened a portal. They both walked through, going back into hell.

One of his duties were to provide anything any of Liora's guests wanted. Most wanted meat. Some simply wanted to humiliate him. Korig, her more recent visitors and bed playmates wanted more.

Liora had left for a bit, leaving the two alone. He was a large demon and even Ian could feel the power coursing through him.

"How's being the bitch of a Succubus?" Ian shrugged in response. "I'm sure you want more than just to be the puppet of a horny little whore." Ian gave no response. "I know about you Ian. You seek power, don't you?"

This peaked Ian's interest. The thought of power was enticing, and if he could even gain a little by being the bitch of another demon was worth it. But he had to play smart. He simply shrugged.

"Yes, you love power. Tell you what, I want you to do something for me. And if you do it, I'll make you a lower demon. Better than your current station."

He knew what a lower demon meant. They were a bitch, but a more powerful bitch. "What is it you want me to do?"

He grinned. "Succubi can't have sex with dead souls. Or at least not for extended periods which is why she ends it early. Keep at it. I will be near by and once Liore becomes weak, I will finish her off."

It was enticing, and power was more. But who knew if Korig would keep his deal. But then again, he was never one to take an easy route. "What kind of assurance do I have that you will keep your deal?"

Korig let out a deep laugh. "Oh, you are a funny creature Ian. Assurances? How about I tell her you came to me about this deal? How about I tell her your plot?"

He had a point. "Fine, I'll do it." Better than the hell should put him through.

Very well. When she orders you to please her, keep at it. Don't stop even after she pushes you away. Go after her and keep at it. I will come from behind and take her out.

Liore came back shortly after. One thing about Succubi, they like to be pleased and seeing Korig gone, she wanted Ian to do it. Ian knew Korig was nearby though. A demon who could change shape. He remained a bug outside her home and watched.

He went at it, as if he wanted to. He pleased her like he had never done before and she enjoyed it unlike usual. The glass of wine was tossed aside and they hit the bed.

And after five minutes she told him to stop. When he didn't, she grabbed his hair and yanked him up, throwing him across the room and into the wall. Ian stood, wobbling, then lunged. She waved her hand and he screamed out in pain as his skinned burned. It stopped and he was on all fours, breathing heavily.

Die or gain power, those were his choices. He lunged again and the area erupted in flames, but Ian pushed forward. He grabbed and he could instantly tell she was weakening. She pushed him away, slamming him into another wall.

Korig came in, charging shifting into his massive form. Liore turned and sent a knee to his face. "So it was you who put him up to this huh?"

Korig let out a laugh. "Come on Liore, you knew this would come sooner or later."

"I'm still more powerful than you are Korig. This was a futile attempt to get my power."

Korig flew at her, and she easily maneuvered around him. Grabbing his horn, and snapped it off flawlessly throwing it to the side. Grabbing his throat she began to squeeze.

"You are truly an idiot Korig." Her eyes widened and blood flowed freely from her mouth. "What the hell?" She looked down to see a massive horn protruding from her chest.

Her grip loosened and she turned, looking Ian in the eyes. "Sorry Liora, but I got a better deal."

He reached over and grabbed a brass lamp. He gripped it, steam rising from his hand and he struck her over the head, knocking her down. Pulling the horn out, he ran it through her head, killing her.

He let out a laugh.

"What have you done?"

He could feel power course through his body. He turned and looked at Korig who regardless of the few hits he took, was severely hurt. Ian grinned and thrusted his hand forward, through the demon's stomach. He could feel more power flow into him. So this was the power of the demons. This was how they got stronger. He let out a roar as his body transformed. Horns, small but present grew out the top of his head.

His pale skin melted away to reveal only his muscle before a think red hide grew over it. Massive talons grew out of the tips of his fingers. He was changed. Walking out of the flames, he spread his wings and lifted into the air. Turning around he put his hand forward and several balls of energy rained down upon the home that was in flames. The area erupted into a massive dome of destruction. And when it cleared, there was nothing left.

Shooting off, he headed off towards the other demons. He knew he'd have to prove himself, but soon he'd have allies in hell. And soon, he'd be free to go to the mortal realm to seek destruction.

WC:2038
Izon
Izon
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 56
Race: Demon

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum