Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zero and Al in Dawning the black veil

2 posters

Go down

Zero and Al in Dawning the black veil Empty Zero and Al in Dawning the black veil

Post by Unit Zero 6/23/2012, 3:37 am

Zero looked out to the distance on the lookout and zooming in on the city of Hercule the android knew the likelihood he would run into trouble in this mass of humans made fearful of many things as of late including robotic beings in the “Evolution of AI devaluing organic life”. Zero needed to learn and grow and observing at the very least was needed for it but Zero was hopeful of a new ally in this new venture into humanity maybe even a stranger to human nature like him.

Little did Zero suspect or any that this day would be the start of a bloody new age of villainy under a thought to be long dead and nearly utterly forgotten villainous corporation predating RR. A new bloody rise will begin on this otherwise pleasant Sunday morning... a new week sparking this new threats rise. Cities would burn but none would suspect that on this perfectly crisp and beautiful day.

In an unidentified location a meeting was taking place.

“Today is the day it begins and we make our first blow!” a grossly disfigured and unsightly large powdered sugar, grease, and cheese powdered and melted coated man said raising a turkey leg as a silhouetted figure on a monitor watched.

“Just do your job, and don't screw up or I will end your bloodline” the man in the shadows said a cigaret flame brightening soon after fallowed by a bellowing of the smoke at the camera.

“Dude I am the best hacker in the world and I have good help with our little friend so between him handling manual labor and me handling the controlling our foes this will be cake.” the large man said biting into a hotdog he was eating plain and by hand.

“what of each other? Can you trust each other enough to work together?” the shadowy figure asked.

“relax dude, the mans on meds controlling his rage and making him more malleable even if he didn’t want to serve us, and I wanted to give that backstabbing place a stab back once they fired me for being sloppy. I DID BETTER THEN ANY IN THAT DAMN COMPANY WHEN IT CAME TO JOBS!!! I WAS THE BEST AND THEY FIRED ME FOR “POOR HYGINE AND ANGER ISSUES”?!!! I DONT HAVE FUCKING ANGER ISSUES THE IDIOTIC TWATS!!!!I CANT HELP IT EVERYONE ELSE IN THAT PLACE WAS INCOMPITANT IN THAT FESTERING NESTS OF MORONS!!! I GOT ANGRY BUT THAT IS BECAUSE I DID THE WORK OF 40 BECAUSE THE INCOMPITANT FOOLS COULDNT DO ONE THING RIGHT TO SAVE THE LIVES OF THEMSELVES OR THERE FUCKING RETARTED CHILDREN!!!!” the large man said punching a hole in the wall repeatedly cracking it with every blow.

“damage to wall detected now mending damage.” A pleasant female voice came from a speaker from the wall and the wall was mended in the blink of an eye.

“That place will burn I swear even if I must Molotov it myself.” the large man looked at a simulated fireplace his glasses reflecting the flames.

“All I want is results I care nothing of your rage do the job or we will replace you and terminate your employment and your life.” the man on the monitor said before it cut off.

“They will all see when I burn this world down and they all know me as god of technology, they will beg me on all fours and I shall use them as footstools.” the man said then sighed

looking at a massive silhouetted machine with something attached to it “Well buddy show time.” he said with a wicked smile.

Back with Zero

Zero had descended into the city to see many sights dedicated to a single mustachioed macho man.

Zero tilted his head in confusion to such alter like idolizing of a human then again religions where overall strange to him but compelling to learn about.

Zero walked deeper into the city to see a sad sight reminiscent of the androids last major experience

an android represented by tied together cans in a humanoid form painted to look human tied to a cross and set on firer.

The leader of this gathering was shouting mad priest quotes of many past anti artificiality speeches.

Zero backed away when the corner of his eye met what his scanners said nonhuman in tights Zero tilted his head but decided to get out of the area before any of these mad anti robot purists recognized him and got violent .

Zero pulled back soundlessly into an ally and seemed to vanish jumping onto a building between two buildings with slopes on the ends going up thus obscuring him from any direction except above.

Unit Zero
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character Info
Level: 1
Race: Construct

Back to top Go down

Zero and Al in Dawning the black veil Empty Re: Zero and Al in Dawning the black veil

Post by Alberdyne 6/29/2012, 4:57 pm

The information didn't add up.

Al was reviewing the briefing he got for the latest mission when things in the briefing did not make sense to him. There was a lot of bizarre encryptions and red tape. They were in full operation observing an organization that functioned almost like a cult. There was a rise of anti-Android and Construct violence all over the world. Al had seen that first hand on Kanassa. A part of him understood the anti Construct sentiments as it reflected his own views of them. Some were inherently evil, but a few were actually quite strong willed and worthy allies. It was a dangerous world they all lived in. Al carefully analyzed the information once more. He was the leader of Squad A, working for Capsule Corps mercenary division. A paramilitary policing force that was sent out all over the world. Currently they were stationed out of The Capsule building there in Hercule City. Al admittedly did not like Hercule City. The tournaments took place there and it was oft a violent place, difficult to keep the peace at times. Drunken brawls were commonplace and disputes over gang territories and other civil disputes. Al hated it.

He turned off the small forearm placed computer after studying the briefing one more time.

He knew the score at that point.

They were carefully watching the activities of a known religious zealot. Some of the anti Construct groups oft cited religion as their main source of fuel for their activities. It was all nonsense. Al sighed. He felt a weight those days as he knew he was simply on mop-up and clean up duty. Helping society at large get rid of it's problems when there were real evils at large. Al felt like he was being distracted from the true problems. Despite all that, he was a professional and he knew he needed to keep his work ethics as a top priority. It was the reason he had ascended to a leadership position so quickly. His superiors saw that he was a skilled warrior on and off the field, and quite knowledgeable about their main enemy: Demons. Al was leaning against a powered street lamp. Carefully, he observed the man. A man named Richard Haines. Richard was the leader of his anti Construct cult and preached on the same block, on the same stand, day in and day out.

The briefing Al had just studied cited that Richard Haines was to be kept under surveillance at all times. He was one of the most dangerous masterminds in recent times, and was planning a huge anti Construct event. In fact, currently, Al observed as Richard was taking a large walking stick to a make shift construct model made of cans. The banging noise irritated Al, but his briefing had not yet given him direct orders to approach Richard. He was merely to be observed. Al knew why too, they were gathering intelligence. Study the rabbit's daily patterns first, then smoke out it's lair. Al thought to himself. According to the information that they had gathered, Richard had several high ranking lieutenants in his organization. One specific member was even trained by Master Roshi himself before he went into exile, and before the attack by the mysterious green Construct became public knowledge. To say that The Earth held it's breath at the moment was an understatement. Al thought of many things as he leaned there, one leg up against the metallic structure. He kept his arms folded across his chest. Chest moved up and down with every breath as he waited for an event to occur.

He didn't have his mask on at that point.

He only wore the mask on mission.

There was a light breeze coming in from The North, and Al welcomed it. An ordinary August day had the sun at it's zenith early. It was also supposed to rain that day according to the news feeds on his computer. Al felt tense a he waited, he was a man of action. Al didn't like to wait when he knew he could simply approach Richard and beat him bloody until the man talked. Al cracked his knuckles at that point when he thought that. He heard the chatter in his radio/head set from the other members of Squad A. They were skilled agents of Capsule as well for them to even be in Squad A. Alpha it was called. Al could hear the sniper set up on the room playing one of the apps on his own forearm computer. Some of them passed time differently, Al would simply wait. Impatiently. For something to happen. I don't like being exposed to the public in this fashion. Al thought to himself as he occasionally eyed Richard. The man was quoting various religious texts out of content and stating that his "God" had told him that the righteous would swing mighty blades of holy light against the hordes of Construct prophesied to rise against mankind. Al hated religion due to the way his people looked at it on Kanassa, and also, due to the various denominations on Earth. All of them were constantly at war with one another across the various pages of history, and, religion separated where mankind should be united. Al felt the weight of his sword against him as he waited. It seemed to reflect the sentiments in his heart as he stood there, feeling completely useless.

Headquarters is doing this on purpose. Observe and gather information, don't approach. Al viewed the image of the briefing in his head over and over as if somehow, it would be different after the thousandth time. Suddenly, something caught his attention. Al kept his extra sensory awareness up constantly, using his Ki Sense ability all the time. It was at about 7:45 P.M. standard Hercule City time when he sensed a powerful ki for the briefest of moments. Al turned his attention towards the direction of the ki but the signature was gone a moment later. He had not acted quickly enough. Sighing at having missed the only bit of excitement so far, Al turned his attention back to Richard's hate-speech.

"We got a problem." Frank Dakota was saying. Al heard him on his head-set and then he saw that Richard was no longer at the stand.

"My Scouter ain't picking shit up, man!" Another agent suddenly yelled.

Al grinned and pulled his masked over his face. It was action time...

Alberdyne Word Count=1,089
Alberdyne
Alberdyne
Sensei
Sensei

Back to top Go down

Zero and Al in Dawning the black veil Empty Re: Zero and Al in Dawning the black veil

Post by Unit Zero 7/6/2012, 12:41 am

The android waited observing from the shadows as a team of new players took to the field. One in particular struck the young robot by surprise one had genetics alien to him and urged him to pursue.

However the necessity of self preservation kept him from going ahead on communicating with them directly.

A sudden odd burst of neurological distorting energy erupted and it was strange and lasted only a moment but in the moment his eyes flickered with the entire city in a power surge. It was strange, the android understood power surges for cities but it would not have harmed him like this. It was massive abnormal shock wave effecting his internal systems it was minor but it did cause him to reset.

When he awoken much of the block was burning blasts where raining on the crowds devastating the concrete, park landscapes, and anything the rains of blasts impacted one even impacted a mother just missing the child leaving the entire lower portion of her body blown off and the daughter to morn over the corpse.

Zero took to the sky and once he did the three attackers his censers told to be war androids all outfitted with tech alien to zeros data.

They where humanoid but full body in black suits that where actually the bodies likely mas produced featureless and easily duplicated in endless numbers sensors built into the featureless head.

The three androids immediately vegan pursuit of the solitary construct.

Zero flew at his top speed rather unimpressive though for those who do not know the capability of flight it was quite fast.

<I am the primary target I must escape the city in order to avoid further unnecessary death DANGER hostile units likely to overtake me in flight once open air is reached I can not likely beat these targets I will inevitably be subject to the will of there programed objectives>

Zero made it out of the city just in time to be hit with and captured in an electric net.

<Error flight systems failing doesn’t inevitable multiple systems failure body locking down until situation is resolved.> the android's internal alarm reported.

<Attempt reboot error reboot impossible with constant electricity unable to escape situation.> his sensors red as he watched the three units close in on him while he could not move an inch.

<again I am “a servant of fate”> the android found to be a fitting summery of him being reliant on others to avoid his own doom.

Still an empty vessel in the wind the events incapable of effecting him his self nonexistent

sorry for the time I just been a bit busy and wanting to be best quality I could make it though Zero is still vastly low in his development so in the end few it was a bit tough with time and character I hope its sufficient though[u]
Unit Zero
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Alberdyne 7/6/2012, 4:40 am

An outside force suddenly intervened.

Al was knocked backwards as a barraged of blasts struck Hercule City.

"Report!" Al barely managed as he got up and attempted to shake off the dizziness caused by the nearby explosions. Al stood on wobbling legs for a few moments and attempted to get himself back in shape. He was on duty. In a full moment, chaos had erupted in the city as their target, Richard, had vanished from view. "Secure the location, I want this place completely locked down!" Al ordered. There was nothing but screams in his head sets and gibberish. He could not make out anything that anybody was saying, and finally, there was nothing but static coming from the head set. Static, and then a moment later it happened.

Al heard a voice through the stream of the static, a voice that was specifically communicating with him directly.

"Kid. Back down." Someone had hacked The Capsule frequency with a considerable degree of skill. "Your city is lost. Your men are likely dead. And we have got what we've come for."

Al tapped the headset in his ear for a moment. "Who are you!?"

"I'm someone you don't want to anger my friend." Then the wave length went silent.

"Shit." Al said to nobody in particular. His eyes darted around, the city had just been laid to waste right underneath him and he needed answers, fast. Al flew back to The Capsule building, it was in shambles. Still intact. One of the security guards noticed Al and allowed him to enter. "Report." Al ordered.

"It was too sudden." The guard said, clearly in a state of shock. He was shaking where he stood. "We have no idea who the attackers were or even why they attacked. We're completely in the dark."

"Is the fighting on going?" Al asked, he was a warrior first and a Capsule Agent second.

"You don't get it do you?" The guard suddenly said. "There was no fighting, someone hit us. Hard, deliberately. This was no soft attack, it was a carefully calculated maneuver intended to surgically cut us off. We got no communications at the moment, and the casualties are unknown."

"What about our pirate signals?" Al had to ask.

"You'd have to ask Harley that one. She's waiting for ya." The guard added and continued to survey the unfolding event.

Al walked over towards Harley's office, it was easy enough to find. They had set up a network of first responders in the lobby of The Capsule building. There were medical crews working on patients all over the main portion of the lobby, as well as various on duty officers and scientists working hard. Al had clearly been left out of the loop but he did not let that bother him. "Al!" Came Harley's voice. "What the hell man, where have you been?" It was Captain Harley and she was walking up towards him. Al growled when he noticed she was missing an arm. The injury had been treated however by the latest in bio pharmaceuticals. "It's a firestorm out there. We're getting sporadic reports of survivors, but nothing man. It's like the whole city has fallen off the grid."

Al removed his headset and handed it over to Harley. "I want that analyzed by someone immediately. Something hacked our wavelength and was somehow able to communicate directly into my headset. Trouble is, my gut tells me it wasn't Human." Al said. "I managed to get a small recording of the words spoken but I don't know, none of this makes any sense." War never makes sense. Al thought to himself.

"All right Al. You look pretty shook up yourself, are you hurt?" Harley suddenly asked.

"We have a whole city to protect and look after right now. Don't worry about my injuries." Al said, al beit somewhat harshly. He sighed as he saw Harley's expression as if she'd just been smacked by a lover. "I'm sorry a blast landed directly near to me. I might have some minor burns, but nothing serious. I'd like to get back on duty and help out the first responders if I am needed." Al suddenly remembered the faint ki signature he had felt. Could that have been why? Al turned to look off in the distance at various monitors that were flashing quickly nearby with various media reports. "There." Al pointed. "Freeze Monitor 12." Someone who heard Al and Harley talking obeyed and froze the screen to reveal several figures nearby the boarder of the city. Those fellas clad in black were likely the people responsible. Never seen constructs like those before...something looks familiar.

"Al, what are you thinking?" Harley asked

"I have found our enemy." Al said. "And to make matters worse, the tech looks like salvaged Kanassan gear." Al growled.

"You need to be treated..." She said.

"No time. There is too many more who need to be treated before me." Al looked at Harley. "I am going to pursue them."

"They have razed Hercule City, are you mad?! They are likely extremely powerful. Even though you are strong I doubt you will stand much of a chance against a power like that."

"Harley." Al began. "We were caught off guard. See to it that it never happens again. I also need surveillance on Richard, find out what happened and where he vanished off to."

"The mark is gone?" Harley asked suddenly surprised. Harley sighed. "Al. Do this by the book."

"I have to avenge thousands of deaths today. I think we can suspend the book for one day." Al prepared to leave and she quickly placed her hand on his shoulder.

"Al I am serious. This is a terrorist attack." She continued. "We have to obey international rules here..."

"You do. I am Kanassan. They are using tech from my world as weapons. Whoever these people are knew what they were doing and it could potentially affect my people too. I cannot allow that. Your city is your task to take care of. I'm going to get to the bottom of this." Al pulled away from Harley's grip and left the building feeling the rage inside building. He activated a Powered Flight as soon as he could and flew off in the general direction of Zero and his pursuers.

Alberdyne Word Count=1,061
Alberdyne Total Word Count=2,150
Alberdyne
Alberdyne
Sensei
Sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit Zero 7/10/2012, 11:56 pm

Zero was trapped like a fish in a fisherman net his limbs and body unresponsive to his CPUs orders simply locked down in his own body powerless to do any thing to stop these beings from having there way with him.

What where they? Foraging units looking for scraps prioritizing high quality robotic scarps? Anti AI hunter bots who are malfunctioning causing them to be unsafe and unstable? What was the point of there attack and why was he the main target? So many questions hit the robots mind all for practical and relevant situational importance nothing more.

Two units descended with him onto an opening in the forest and landed with him with the third returning shortly after soaked in blood.

“priority target captured several potential interferences neutralized, returning to master with captured unit to await further orders fallowing task completion.” the slightly more advanced blood soaked unit stated.

“caution new threat approaching” one of the lower units said causing all three to turn and face this new threat ready to triple team it.

Zero used a lot of energy to move his head and focus in on what was happening.

“We are here to retrieve the synthetic unit, we attacked to show our power and frighten resistance away, that was the only warning, interference will be met with deadly force organic retreat and you may continue existing.” the leader told a programed warning .

Zeros burning clothing caused by the electrical net finally fell to the floor reveling what he was as all light reflected off his metallic body.

Zero could not move or hide it in any way. All who would be in the area would see what he is and he was powerless to stop that. Such powerlessness would be emotionally devastating however his emotions where too underdeveloped to be so damaged.

Unit Zero
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Alberdyne 7/11/2012, 2:41 am

Al saw the four individual up ahead. They've chosen the forest, perfect. I will have no qualms tearing them up there. Al was already angry, he was in a murderous rage because of all of the lives lost. His Powered Flight help him catch up to the four individuals just in time to hear the warning. Al was not close enough to spit at the robot's face yet. But he did spit on the ground. Once he had covered adequate distance, he walked over towards the robot who had so mindlessly threatened him. Al was snapping his knuckles as he walked. He looked at Zero. They razed a city for HIM?! You have got to be joking. By that time, Al was beyond furious. He could not see what was so special about a rogue Construct with barely enough power level to even hold his own in a real fight. Al focused and used his Ki Sense on the leader of the robots, and detected an astronomical amount of power. What the hell is this!? It's Kanassan signatures... Al growled for a moment and the robot approached him. "I'd keep back if I were you. I am here to avenge the lives that you have destroyed today."

"The words of a martyr." The robot said. "You two, take the captive to a safer location. I will deal with this upstart." The robot approached Al. "Last chance, retreat from this position or suffer total destruction." The robot threatened.

Al simply laughed. "You've got balls. I'll give you that." Al was snapping his knuckles. He was impatient, rash, and stubborn. But there was something about their prisoner that told him that he was worth saving. Al suddenly attacked the robot in front of him. He used his incredible might to simply punch the construct before him. Al's fist bounced off the surface of the construct but there was a noticeable dent. "I can hurt you." Al grinned. He did not notice the blood on his knuckles, nor did he care. He was there for a fight. The lives lost on that day would be avenged. "You've attacked the wrong city, chump." Al said.

"Target analyzed." The robot suddenly said. "Commencing self destruct mode."

"What the fuck!?" Al growled. "You're whimping out on me!? You raze a whole city and then don't even take responsibility for your actions, you coward!?" Al knew that he was a Kanassan through and through, and Humes and their futile technologies were not Kanassans. Kanassans were honour bound to the warrior's code. Humes lacked that code. "I won't let you take the coward's way out!" Al growled out loud. Suddenly, he could no longer hold back. He did the unthinkable. The images of all those burning bodies burnt through his mind and he knew what had to be done. Those robots had underestimated the wrong Kanassan.

"Sudden, unknown energy pattern detected." The robot said, and moved into a more defensive combat stance. It wasn't moving, it wasn't attacking, it wasn't doing anything but what seemed to be waiting.

Al could only guess that it was counting down the timer to it's internal bomb. Al focused on the one thing he knew would do the trick. "You're a construct, asshole, prepare to be annihilated." Al suddenly tensed up and a mysterious glow as powerful as a thousand exploding stars surrounded the youth. His energy flared out into an impressive, but simplistic, manifestation of The Omniverse. Al was not his Father, and he could not wield it like his Father could. He lacked the strength. But the tricks he did know would be used to their full manifestation. A sphere surrounded the boy as it glowed brightly, terrible lightning-like tendrils swelling out from the sphere. Al was hidden by the sphere, and he focused on the inorganic object. He focused on what he could grasp, which was the limbs of The Construct. As he focused he swelled The Construct with The Omniverse's touch. It was a subtle art, but with The Omniverse he could kinetically manipulate the inorganic object at the molecular level.

Exciting the atomic particles, Al ignited the vessel. "No self destruction today, you coward!" Al yelled from within The Omniverse as he harnessed it's power. Then, he released the stored energy from within the excited molecules. An impressive explosion resonated from either side of the robot, tearing it to pieces. It was an Omni explosion and would not trigger the explosive device lurking within it. Once the deed was done, Al floated back towards the ground, The Omniverse receding within his soul once more. Al walked over to the wrecked Construct, he could see it's facial visor staring up at him. "You're pathetic. You follow orders that are programmed for you, nothing more and nothing less." Al thought about Kanassa and how the ancient were razed by similar machines. Tools of warfare. "The only war worth fighting is one you fight yourself!" And Al instinctively touched the face visor of the robot. Al did not know Hume technology, and did not know that his combat prowess was being analyzed even as he moved against the robot. As a whole, the information was being deciphered and sent back in code back to the other two robots who held Zero captive.

Al suddenly made a very hostile action towards the robot.

He ripped apart the face template with his impressive strength. Inside, he saw what looked to be a central processing core, similar to The Kanassan war machines. Al touched the central processor and allowed his thoughts to meld into it. Though it was Construct, if there were some organics connected to it, Al could use his Psychic Powers against it to discover more information about what they were all dealing with. As Al somehow deeply suspected, his mind touched something organic. Not within The Construct, but far away. Controlling the whole damned operation. A single, "Overmind." Al touched The Overmind and he suddenly received a large psychic backlash for his efforts. Al screamed in agony, but as he screamed he saw things. A plan. A shadowy group of people. More dirty Hume politics. Once the pain subsided, Al knew he had stumbled upon something larger than himself. Zero had to be saved, but he had his own things to worry about first. He could not leave the body of a robot, let alone Kanassan salvaged tech behind. Al bent down on one knee and used the head set in his ear to contact Capsule HQ.

"Harley." Al growled behind the mask. "I have captured one of our assailants." Al said. "I am requesting a Recovery Unit to capture this unit and fully analyze it. Respond, HQ."

There was a moment of silence, static, and then Harley finally responded. "Christ. Al. It's a fucking war-zone over here." Harley said, completely angry. "Use your portable computer to analyze the data of the target."

"Affirmative. I'll forward you the data, but I need that recovery unit ASAP. There is someone I have to rescue." Al turned on his portable computer, and activated The Scan Mode. After a few moment, basic analysis was done and sent back to Capsule.

"Are you sure this is correct?" Harley's voice came back, astonished.

"I'm looking right at the robot right now. I can recover it's Central Processing Unit." Al said. "It's a Construct of some sort. Harley, it's based off of Kanassan technology...if there are more of these things..." Al growled. Time was running out.

"The Recovery Team is on it's way Al. And Al, be careful." Harley said. "Harley, out."

Al was only interested in one aspect of The Construct. He opened up the chest and removed a certain item all Kanassan war machines had. This one was no exception. He would have to study it later. Or begrudgingly give it to someone who knew more than he. Once Al had removed the power core of The Construct, he took the central processor unit as well. They could salvage the rest on their own. But he could not let them have Kanassan technology. Then, looking off in the general direction he sensed Zero's faint Ki signature, Al took off in a Powered Flight. There was a reason he had taken the core and the c.p.u. He had the capacity to decipher the information on his own. He just needed to be certain that they were in fact, Kanassan tech. Al flew overhead, and was quickly catching up to where Zero had been taken.

You'd better be worth all the lives lost today. Al thought to himself.

Alberdyne Word Count=1,453
Alberdyne TOTAL Word Count=3,603
Alberdyne
Alberdyne
Sensei
Sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit Zero 7/19/2012, 11:04 pm

Zero was sat on the ground as if waiting for a pick up. The net still around him but the motion frying discharges have stopped seemingly fulfilled the objective, most of his motion control systems were fried and in need of replacement. Fortunately however the motion control was a common construct component easily attained having most of his body was a mass produced unit outfitted with some new tech and subjectively capable learning AI. Self repair was looping errors from the discharges stunning it until it can be extracted from his systems. This discharge had control mechanisms and targeting for maintaining the discharge some nano tech had entered Zero and was now focusing the nets electricity on his self repair systems. Who ever built this net knew how to render a robotic construct a paralysis overcome nest of technology ripe for harvesting. Access to any system of motion or offense other then the head has been disconnected and the defenses are utterly gone, all of his plating's maintenance hatches where scanner triggered and auto locking and now the locks were powered down so all it would need is to be pulled like a sliding screen door. All one would need to do to stop a resisting android in this position was open the chest and pull out the core power cell now held on by a detaching wire with all other restraints deactivated.

Zero had to lay where he was and comply or risk termination. Self preservation was one of the only programs existing in Zero and with so little development experience to alter it Zero obeyed laying in position no attempts to move or resist in any way. Zero could speak but he could see the units had little to say, mere pawns fallowing scripted acts and behavior under the orders o masters Zero read minimalistic neurological activity in the CPUs of these units purely showing that talking would serve no purpose .

Again zero was a fish in the net of the dictation of others if Zero had developed experience driven emotion this constant experience of powerlessness would be aggravating. However the lack of response of his core AI suggested no such thing existed at this time while submissive or hostile behavior could be simulated his CPU had yet to generate mentally emotional response, just acts to show more humanity then at current time existed within him.

Meanwhile in the unknown base.

“man that capture was too easy! I thought the unit was supposed to be a super computer brained construct, couldn’t face a minimalistic AI with that skill, I am insulted that my help was requested in such an easy target! I bet when I crack open his head I can break his fire walls no problem either, heck I chose the weakest to scope his power and not a single bit of damage from this prototype exists on any of the three. Still one has been taken down by an interfering fool, well I guess an ambush with the surviving units and make the fool regret his birth.” the large man said facing his computer ready to type the order to the special ally when the shady man returned to the screen.

“No change of plans, let them be captured, our modifications are still in effect, so while he may know how to take them down and remove most physical threat he does not know our improvements allow the sensory data to be transited with limited power to sustain them without the CPU so the face plates are actually still going to transmit on there own power supplies, we will know our enemy and with our final explosive surprise built into the units and the cores that a single fuze from us can turn into a stick of dynamite and all of the tech these units have have high explosive functions as a last resort it will turn to a regular fire works show. The cores in particular will be a big blast, we will know our enemies before we eliminate them in a massive explosion. Are the GPS on each unit active?” the shady man spoke plans eagerly.

The large man behind the monitor nodded “yeah. Are you thinking what I am thinking sir?” the man asked.

“Yes, they will take the units to a lab to be experimented on and we can use the GPS to scan for sleeper agents in the vicinity that can terminate any the blasts don’t kill. You will need hack the units and activate there dormant programs, can you bring yourself to that?”

“Sir I am the one who gave instructions to our special friend to commence the attack that killed 300 people and I knew it would.” The large man reassured his loyalty.

“but this is taking the will and perhaps destroying the life of a being that has evolved into the life they have been scripted to, can you ruin a beings existence?”

“these sleeper agents are just computer brains within bio androids, they are not people they are no more person then any other fully robotic entity, the only reason they were given biology was to pass blood tests and other things to get into jobs only organics would be allowed into, and as you say they are just scripts, so what if the AIs have evolved into thinking entity they are still machines in the end, they exist to be used we made them we could break them, they are tools there “will” is irrelevant they are only organic husks with computer brains made to fake whatever life we want them to have to get into fields that benefit us. We are the creators they are the creations no more alive then the tools we built them with.” the large man said picking out a Bavarian cream doughnut.

“Good if only I put you on that space station I would not needed to blow it up to dispose of evidence.” the man said laughing.

“Now I have a question for you, what if they capture the unit and do mental scans on the cpu in there heads? They are mechanical and the CPU has its own power supply so if they remove it from the skull they can scan it and the organs are actually for the most part mechanical as well so they can just go on pre programed functions thus removing the brain it can still be returned. How have you set up these units to avoid that blow to the cover?” the large man asked.

“Simple never tell a pawn more then they need to know. Just like the units you are using any data sleeping in the units is minimal yours is the only computer that can hack into there otherwise inaccessible command network. As well all the units know awake is what life they “lived” and the effect of the realization they are not human after the programs go back to sleep will be devastating. But they have no real life with a keystroke I can conclude there “lives” returning them to the state of machinery they started as, entirely blank robots.”The man said smirking evilly.

“have the two units fight this stranger but lose intentionally make it convincing though that they intend to kill.” the man ordered the friend and secret weapon.

Back with Zero

the machine lay naked in the net his form exposed all but his neck head and hands were robotic and sparking lightly.

The android lay rather detached from the events happening around him he was a robot new to existence only too often it seems on the verge of ending.

Zero suddenly detected an organic landing

<Are you here to aid or end me?>Zero thought indifferently unintentionally transmitting the question.

Unit Zero
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Alberdyne 7/21/2012, 3:33 am

The fellow Al had been pursuing was trapped in a small camp not too far from where he fought the other robot. Al landed casually, popping his knuckles as he landed. He was already furious. He did not adhere to the same laws of justice and advocacy that The Humes clung to. It was an inherently corrupt system, and Al strongly felt he did not have to adhere to Hume laws. He worked outside of them. It was part of the way he operated as a Mask Hero in the first place. Law and Justice was the problem of The Humes, vengeance and combat was the problem of Al directly. He would not allow those things to harm Zero any longer. In Al's mind, it had not been worth razing an entire city just to capture one person. But that was The Kanassan philosophy of Honour. Al growled as he approached the remaining robots. He was a wild man, he did not do things the way that The Humes did them. He acted of his own accord and protected The Humes in accordance to Capsule guidelines, but bending and breaking them where he could. Already, Al was becoming The Champion he was meant to become.

Al had chosen a side, and had sworn to fight for it. Hume laws and politics were the least of his concerns as he looked at Zero, then at the remaining robots. "You guys really fucked up today." Al said. "I am giving you only one warning, and one chance. Release your captive, or I will do to you what I did to your friend."

"Threat detected." One of the robots said and walked over towards Al. "You were warned by my comrade." The robot said. "You have not backed up, what happens..."

"Shut the FUCK UP!" Al had heard enough. They were the ones who had caused the destruction of so many lives? What the fuck was going on!? Al was all over the robot. As a Kronith, Al had to use his vastly superior strength and endurance to survive the ordeal. He didn't even bother using his weapon, he used his fists. "I'm going to destroy you for what you have done today!" Al boasted as he attack. "Your kind make me sick. It happened back Home too." Al said casually as he wound up a powerful Basic Powered Strike. He lashed out with his incredible might and punched the robot, hard. He didn't care if someone was watching through the robot's eyes. They were next too. Al considered the idea that a vast network of people were likely behind this. He had to act quickly. So when he physically struck at the robot it stared sharply at Al and was flung back several yards. It was a potent Rush Attack. Al could not waste time fighting those bozos, he had to free Zero. Then, the transmission came into his head set some how. Al did not fully understand Constructs and how they worked. But some boasted self awareness. I wonder if that guy is like them too... Al thought to himself as he moved to Zero.

"Get up." Al said, he had received the transmission from Zero's short-wave communication loop. Al figured it was somehow the very same person he was trying to save. One life for thousands, was it all worth it? This is getting worse and worse. I gotta get a handle on this situation quickly before Capsule fucks everything up. Al looked at Zero and saw the binds that held him. He undid the binds, and handed Zero his clothing. "You don't look half bad without your clothing though." Al said in a casual sort of way. He was trying to help alleviate the severity of their situation. Al moved quickly, knowing that every second counted. "I don't know what's going on, but it's likely you are the target." Al said. "We gotta figure out who is behind this all." Al said. Then he continued to look at Zero. "I hope you know how to defend yourself, there are likely a lot of battles ahead of us." Al said. Then, the robot he had punched the crap out of returned.

"Target unsecured." The robot said to nobody in particular. "Resorting to combat protocols."

Once Al heard that other part, his heart began to race. He was a Warrior by nature and he needed to constantly be in a battle. He did not like too much down time. "You have taken a lot of lives today." Al said to the robot. "I do-not know if you are capable of caring about what you have done or not. That is not my concern. What is my concern is avenging those lives you have taken." Al said. Though he was a Champion, he was not a Saint. He acted to the extreme form of his capacity to get things done and was not scared to get blood on his hands. Al looked at the robot for a long moment. What's it doing? Al thought to himself as he stared carefully, trying to figure things out. For a few moments, it simply just stood there, as if it was waiting for something. Then, the other robot appeared and the first became active once again.

"You were warned." It said.

"Two agaisnt one, huh? I like those odds." Al said. "Don't expect any mercy from me!" And Al rushed the robot using a basic Speed Burst Technique.

Alberdyne Word Count=921
Alberdyne TOTAL Word Count=4,524
Alberdyne
Alberdyne
Sensei
Sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum