Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Icer Way - Solo RP

Go down

The Icer Way - Solo RP Empty The Icer Way - Solo RP

Post by Sigea 7/11/2012, 10:59 pm

.::Prelude::.

‘Betrayal, banishment, loneliness, and longing. All of these words have a relation to one another. They all link at some point. But, the root of these words would be the word Cold. It all started with Cold. That’s where my people were given the name of their race, ‘Icer’. They were emotionally cold to others, meaning they felt no compassion for the fellow being. They were not to be trusted at all. After this initial name of the race, the beings planet even began to reflect their work. The cold climates they live in were year round. It didn’t bother them, because like all species, they dealt with, survived and adapted to the situation. This word Cold is one I despise. My parents, Hyde and Shell were cold to one another until they had my sister. My sister was and will always be cold. She has never shown love for another, not even her own family. ‘

‘I arrived on Namek, after becoming the leader of the Veilians. I too, like other Icers, used them and chucked them to the side. I learned their style, defeated their leader, and then move don with my life. I never really intended to come back. I only needed to stay there for a while so that I can gain some slight skill, which I have. There is room for improvement though, as I have learned. When I got to Namek, I landed right under this special type of events. Who would figure that Nameks would hold such events that just yell out violence? These events were basically brawls that ended in ones death, in the center of a crowd. Bets were made, and Guru probably died a little when he found out about it. I highly doubt he didn’t know what was going on, and those Nameks that thought they pulled a fast one over on him, such fools they are.’

‘I killed a whole little posse of Demons. Hell the first didn’t deserve it; well actually he talked down to me first, so he actually did. Then, the rest of his posse followed suit. The trashed my race, I take pride in what I am, and they just crossed the line, so I took their god damn heads off, and dared them to cross that line, oh I forgot, they couldn’t because they were dead. But, soon after that…Is when I met her. The female responsible for why I am where I am. This girl had no name. So, we called her by the name of Frost at the Events. It all started when I found out I would be facing her. The rumors were that she was using some sort of force that was not traceable. People were afraid of her, and I see why, but that gave me no such notion to be afraid of her. Hell, she maybe strong and using a different kind of inner energy, but I, Sigea, would not be scared of nobody. Fear is something I have experienced, in my life, and seen others experience in their lives, thanks to my bitch of a sister.’

‘I was then asked to join the Lin Kuei. For one, I don’t even know what the Lin Kuei is, and If I should even trust them. So, I and this Frost woman fought it out. It was then realized that her boss wanted to speak to me. He came in, and that’s how I ended up here…’

TWC - 579
Sigea
Sigea
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info
Level: 46
Race: Changeling

Back to top Go down

The Icer Way - Solo RP Empty Re: The Icer Way - Solo RP

Post by Sigea 7/12/2012, 3:52 am

.::Imprisonment::.

A wrenching metal noise is heard, as metal clinking against one another is heard. A bright, cold room with bones inside of a large pitted area in the right side of the room. The walls were of a light blue hue, mixed in with white. It seemed to look as If it was Ice if one were to see it. There were several cells inside this room, and in one of those cells was the Icer, Sigea. He was up against the wall, arms shackled to the wall, as his body was limp and leaning a bit forward. His eyes were closed as there were bruises all over his body. His body showed the remains of burns as it was all over, except for his head. He was shackled, and imprisoned, but by whom he was imprisoned by was the real question. The shackles and area that Sigea was in was blue and white color, and reminded one of ice crystals.

In a few seconds, The Icer eyes opened as he woke from his state of unconsciousness. He looked up as he shook his head and gritted his teeth as his head was throbbing with pain. ‘Ugh…what happened….’ Sigea said in a low tone as his eyes focused and he saw he was in a room of blue and white. He then saw the bars a few feet away from his position and he lifted up his head all the way and looked around. He began to panic, as anyone would if they seen bars in a room where they were. ‘Where the hell am I?’ he further thought as he tried moving forward but were restrained to the wall. He looked up as he seen shackles that were cold to his skin. It reminded him of the coldness that he grew up in on his home planet. ‘Is this Ice?’ Sigea thought. If it was ice, he could simply break it with his power.

So Sigea would ball up his fists and try breaking free. He would bring his arms forward, but they would only go a few centimeters as the shackles around his arms were not giving any type of slack at all. To his dismay, the shackles were not as weak as the Ice he had encountered before. It was much more durable as it didn’t even have a crack or dent in it. The shackles were not just around his arms either, it was around his ankles and his tail. He continued to struggle as from behind the bars there was a voice yelling out to him. ‘Cut that racket out down there!’ Sigea grew a disgusted look on his face as the voice traveled down to his ears. Who was doing this he wondered. What had he done to anybody? He had just entered this area. Could it be the demons? No, it couldn’t be because they would be torturing him. Then it hit him.

Could it be the warriors of the pale skin and Ice like features? If it was, this definitely would fit how they acted, cold and unknown. What on earth could make Ice harden to this degree. It was unlike any material Sigea had ever met through his ventures, and it puzzled him. This was very unsettling to Sigea, as it would be to any Icer that encountered a situation they could not solve, but when all seemed bleak, a noise was heard. It sounded like a door was opening as voices was heard. ‘What the hell?’ Then a few steps were heard as a womanly body stepped in front of the bars of Sigea’s cell. She turned as Sigea remembered her face. It was the one who gave out no name. The name everyone called her at the events was ‘Frost’.

She looked at Sigea with a cold daze. Her eyes were desolate and endless looking. She gazed at Sigea as If she seen something else, as If she had seen something through him. Her hair was fluttering, but from what Sigea did not know. It was weird. Growing up on a cold planet, Sigea could sense things, and feel a certain coldness If it was in the immediate area. His body shook a bit from the cold air that emanated from ‘Frosts’ body. She just stood there, with her hands on the bars glaring at Sigea. ‘Why is she just staring at me? I killed some demons, but nothing more serious than that…yet anyways.’ Sigea thought as the cold vixen just stared at him. It was an awkward moment to say the least.

‘Are you just going to stand there? Or are you going to tell me why in the hell I’m in here?’ Sigea seem to bark orders towards Frost who eyes never moved from Sigea’s face. She then blinked for the first time since she started staring at him. Her eyes were the color of an icy blue crystal, plugged into her creamy paste like skin, so pale as If she was either dead, or had a low an extremely low body temperature. This was weird because she resembled a Human in every way, but clearly she wasn’t Human at all, but had Human characteristics. ‘The rumors are all true aren’t they?’ Frost spoke to Sigea in a low feminine tone of seriousness. She wasn’t there to impress Sigea; she was there to find out the truth. ‘What are you talking about?’ Sigea recanted towards the woman. ‘Tell me, is it true what they say bout your kind?’ She asked again, but in a more clear way. ‘What are you talking about?’ Sigea says again. He did not know what this lady was talking about. Could she have mistaken him for someone or something else? Sigea thought so.

‘Stop lying to me, you Icer trash…It was your kind…It had to be your kind. It was you. The Icer or changeling looked exactly like you, except he was a pinkish tone with dark purple lips, just like yours, with that same oversized dome you have. He and his large father came to my home planet, and… [Is interrupted] That’s enough!’ a second voice came out from the other side. ‘Who is this?’ Sigea thought to himself as Frost turned and straightened up and bowed. It must have been her superior. Then a man appeared besides Frost. ‘That’s enough Frost. Your rudeness to our guest is inexplicable.’ The man said. His clothes were same as Frosts, except more distinguished it seemed. He had to be her Superior.

Frost steps back as the man turns to look at Sigea. She leaves the area exiting the dungeon like area. ‘Sorry for the inconvenience, my friend. She isn’t too well in the head. Tragedies struck her in her youth, so she has devoted her life to tracking down, and killing Icers and changelings alike. I know that your culture is separate from Changelings, but many don’t. Like they say, Ignorance is bliss ‘friend’.’ The man spoke as a grin went across his pale skin. His eyes were also of the same hue as Frosts. What was it with these people and their pale skin? They were obviously of different races, under some cult or something. It was confusing, in every way. Sigea lifted up his head higher as he began to speak as well. ‘You throw this word loosely around. ‘Friend’ is a term that many species use when their comrades become closer. You use that word towards me if I was your friend or even your comrade when I’m neither of the two. Truth be told, if I wasn’t locked up I would have tried to kill you and your feminine accomplice.’

The man leans his head back and laughs loudly. He then finishes it off with an ‘Ah man’ and wipes his eyes. ‘You Icers are something else. You boast talking like you’re the strongest, even when it has been proved you aren’t.’ The man boasts. ‘And who here has proved to me that I am not the strongest?’ Sigea replies. ‘Well, ‘friend’ I have. Don’t you remember? The cold surface you ran into??’ Then it hits Sigea. A short flashback of the brief fight between the man and himself is remembered by Sigea. He then shakes his head as he looks towards the man. ‘Your one to talk, when I had previous fights that day. I was severely burned, and other things as you can see here on my body.’ Sigea cockily boasts. ‘Well my ‘friend’. If you think It would have been differently had you been fresh, lets give that a test don’t we, but on one condition.’ The man replies. ‘What’s the condition?’ ‘Well we would be fighting of course. But, the stipulation would be if you were to beat me, you would go free, but if you lose, you remain here and forced to join us, agreed?’ The man lays out the stipulation. Sigea nodded in agreement. After all, what did Sigea have to loose or gain? If he lost he would have remained there, and they wanted him to join, meaning they had some unique abilities to them. But, on the other hand he could just kick the snot out of this guy and be on his way.

‘First, we would have to heal your burns, Sigea. We would not want you to complain while you’re losing pathetically. You’re a brilliant fighter, but you’re too brash. But let the healing begin!’ The man says as a cold air comes in Sigea’s cell. It’s chilling at first, and then goes to friezing, but a refreshing feeling as the burns on his body begins to disappear. A tube comes over him as he looks around. Flowing water is splashed over his whole body, literally drowning him in it. The tube is lifted as a mist filled it obscuring the vision of one looking towards Sigea. As the mist is cleared up by a fan, Sigea is fully healed, but now he is frozen solid in a form of Ice around his body. The chains, connecting him are broken by this new Ice as on the Inside he is still alive, for Icers don’t need to breathe to live, but he can only blink his eyes.

The man stands there smirking as he looks to the right and raises up his hands, signaling for some guards to come and get Sigea. He steps back as the bars go up, making an entrance into Sigea’s cell. Two men come in with long pole arm like devices that have beams on the tips. The tips seem to radiate a heat, as they hold it around Sigea’s Icy form as the Ice around Sigea begins to smoke and melt. In a few minutes Sigea is now free from his Ice coffin and he shakes himself al over and lets out a sneeze. ‘Too cold for you, huh? And you call yourself an Icer. You know nothing about the element…but you soon will.’ The man says as he motions for Sigea to follow him out of the cell. Sigea looks to his sides, looking at the guards. He then looks at their weapons as he walks forward, but watching the guards to see if they do anything sneaky.

When on the outside of the cell, he looks around to see several different cells, with many individuals in them. One to each, but spanning across a long dungeon. He looks to see the man he was talking to walking up some steps. He then follows as he walks along a set path. As Sigea walks, many individuals call out to him. ‘Help me!’ ‘Save Me!’ ‘You got to do it!’ ‘Ill pays you back’ and other yelps along with cries. The cries were sobs, and just people yelling for their freedom. They were being held against their will. What were these species captive for? And more importantly why are these ‘Pale’ people holding them. What would they gain from it? Sigea did not know, but one thing he did not want to do, is end up like the poor souls in the cells down in this dungeon.

Sigea turned to see the man going up another set of steps. He then goes further on the pathway so he doesn’t get lost. He is grabbed on the arm by an Alien of green hue. It has four eyes, and two mouths, but is badly bruised all over. Part of its body is pale, and it was spreading at a slow rate. Its breathing was labored as if it was terribly sick. Sigea looked down at the individual, with sadness in his eyes. This Alien had probably done nothing wrong, and was being tortured for the hell of it. He now knows what type of people he is dealing with. He could not play around with this guy who challenged him. He had to put an end to it, so he could escape, forget all the rest.

As Sigea continued there we’re several guards in the area who glared at him with a disgusted look. He could tell they knew what he was and didn’t like what he was. This didn’t bother Sigea as he knew many people did not like him, for being what he was, and part of the culture of Icers. Sigea could tell they didn’t like him, and wanted to do something about it. They wanted to, but were probably forbidden to, since it seemed the guy that Sigea was following was the leader of this cult, or a high officer. Sigea then thought to himself a she stopped. ‘Am I even still on Planet Namek?’ he never thought about it, but he had seen no Nameks at all since he got out of the cell.

Sigea then continued to follow after the man as he was now going up the stairs. As he went up higher, he had seen several individuals in different cells peering at him with a jealousy. It was as if to say ‘Why is he getting out?’ look. Sigea continued as more guards began to look down at him with disgust. He then noticed a pit, in the middle of the room, at the very bottom; it was full of a blue liquid, same hue as royal blue. It was bubbling every couple of seconds. Sigea did not know what it was, and he was determined not to find out. He looked up as he seen the man just a few feet ahead of him. He had caught up to him in a few more minutes as they walked side by side, continually going up the steps.

‘Tell me where we are.’ Sigea demands from the man in a low tone. The man looks back and smirks as he turns back forward and continues to walk. ‘We are on Planet Namek, of course. Or has that last beating I gave you blurred your memory?’ the man boasts as he chuckles. ‘Look here. You want me to join your group, not the other way around. You came looking for me, so show me a little respect, you know somewhat of what I’m capable of.’ Sigea says with a chuckle himself. ‘True. You are indeed an excellent warrior, but as you know, there are ones that are stronger than yourself. You do know that right? Or is your Icer way blinding your thinking?’ ‘I already know that. Why do you think I constantly fight, and why do you think I’m even in this part of the galaxy. I’m here fore a reason, to gain significant power, so I can proceed with my own plans.’

‘Kudos.’ ‘Now tell me your name, and the name of that women and exactly who you people are and why is everything so cold and Ice like.’ Sigea says, demanding more answers. ‘Alright. I guess since we did ask you to join us, you do need to know answers. You shouldn’t be left in the dark without a light source. Well starting off, we are in an underground sector of Planet Namek. We are not too far where we are at the core of the so the Ice doesn’t melt. And this facility is made completely of Ice and Cold wind. That’s why you feel air on your skin to be pleasant. You did grow up on a planet of Ice didn’t you?’ Sigea nods as they continue walking.

‘Well furthermore, my name is Sigrun and the female warrior you talk about is Frida.’ ‘What’s the deal with her?’ ‘Well as a young girl, she experienced tragedy. Her home world was conquered by the menacing Frieza.’ Sigea eyes widen as he realizes that’s why she despises him so. It was because his kind and Frieza are very similar in appearance. ‘So you see that’s why she was acting like that towards you. She has devoted her life to ridding the universe of Frieza, and all others like him, so no one would go through what she went through as a child.’ Sigea looks around as they arrive at the top of the stairs. An elevator is in front of them. It’s dark topal blue and is decorated with an insignia that ahs the words ‘Lin Kuei’ etched over on it.

A shaft comes down after Sigrun presses a button. As they wait, he turns to Sigea and points at the symbol in front of them. ‘This is our mark, or insignia, if you will. You need to remember this mark as It is purely original, but there are other groups that use the same Insignia, but with different properties. Remember that Sigea…’ ‘You say that as If I was joining your little cult organization. What makes you think you can beta me?’ Sigea replies in a stoic manner. ‘Well, to be honest…you’re right.” Sigrun says as he chuckles and the elevator shaft reaches them. The door opens as its white on the inside. They step inside as the door closes and a –panel with crystals is on it. In the middle of the elevator is a pedestal of sorts. Sigrun presses a button as he and Sigea walk on it and are immediately teleported. They go up away from the shaft in the form of water drops.

A few moments later, they splash impacting with the ground and appear standing in a very large room. It appears to be some sort of thrown room. It has a window to the right of them, which looks down a long way, meaning they are very high in the sky. A throne like chair is by the window, and on the other side there are several weapons, such as Swords, spears, axes, and others on different racks on the walls. Sigea turns back around to face Sigrun. Sigrun smirks as him and Sigea exchange looks. ‘Now before we begin, let me re-state something. Now if you lose, you will join us no matter what.’ ‘But, if I win, I leave this dump, as it has already been understood. It’s now time for put up or shut up.’

TWC - 3,760
Sigea
Sigea
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigea 7/12/2012, 11:15 pm

Sigea said towards the Icy warrior, Sigrun. The time for the duel, between the two warriors to start. If Sigrun won, Sigea would stay and join the Lin Kuei, but If Sigea wins, he would be able to do whatever. He could leave like he wanted, but something was making him lean more towards staying with this cult. He certainly could learn a thing or two from them. He had learned this when he was back at home, and his sister melted idea’s with that race she met, and he learned this again when he landed on that planet and met the Veilians. ‘Oh yeah, and this fight will be watched, by all the people of the Lin Kuei in this facility, Via that screen, so try not to destroy it in this little melee, hmm?’ Sigrun said as he directed Sigea’s attention towards a small mounted camera that came from a hidden compartment of the ceiling. ‘Little melee huh? We’ll see…’ Sigea recanted as both warriors began to get in their fighting stances. Sigea spreads his legs partially, raising his right hand upwards with palm open, but fingers together. His left hand remained by his side as his tail was arched upward. He had his hood on as always, as he grew accustom to wearing it while in the fray. It gave him this sense of style and poise he sought. Sigrun’s style was different in many ways from Sigea’s style, well the stance anyway. It compromised of Sigrun’s legs to be separated by a foot, but one in front of the other, instead of side by side. The left leg in front of the other, and the left foot angled in a way so that it was tilted upward and leg bent at the knee. His other leg flat and firm on the ground with both arms in front of him in same position, side by side. Palms open, fingers together, except for thumb which is folded in front of palm, making them visible.

The mood was set, as both Sigrun and Sigea looked into each others eyes. Neither dwindling from the sight of their foe. This was the stuff action flicks were made of. At this point, would be where the rock music would come in as it set the mood even more. But, there was no music. This was no production, it was reality no matter how twisted and screwed up it seemed, it was all real. As Sigea said, it was time to put up or shut up. Sigea started off the battle with the first move as he darted forward towards Sigrun who was waiting on his arrival. Sigea reached him, and with a two step, leaped forward as he sent a rising kick that was like an uppercut, except with the foot, was evaded by Sigrun. Sigea landed in a kneeled position as he stood with back towards Sigrun. Sigrun now to his back, Sigea twisted his neck so he could see him and then backed up as he sent a palm strike with his left hand towards Sigrun, who blocked by raises up his left forearm. They both stood there as Sigea gritted his teeth and Sigrun smirked. Sigea continued as he turned to the right side of his body and sent a palm strike and a snake like strike with his right and left hands, giving a one two strike combo, which was blocked as Sigrun as he rose up both his forearms in the appropriate positions. Things paused again for a second as Sigea let out a growl and spun turning his front towards Sigrun who sent a south shop towards Sigea’s shoulder, which was avoided with a simple duck maneuver.

Sigea came back up on the right side of Sigrun’s fist and grabbed it with both hands as he turned his motion as Sigrun’s face dropped a bit. He then threw the Icy warrior, Sigrun towards the ground, but he extended his right arm and planted his right hand flat on the ground as he used he momentum created by Sigea to his advantage as he flipped out of it and landed on his feet. Sigea darted forward, one foot after the other as he reached Sigrun who caught him with a surprise quick uppercut. It staggered Sigea just a bit as he regained focus as soon as Sigrun sent a spinning roundhouse kick towards his head. Sigea of course ducked this as flattened on the ground and sent a sweep towards Sigruns feet, who hoped over, and before he landed sent a split legged heel slam towards Sigea’s cranium, which failed as Sigea crossed both arms over his head as he blocked the attack. Sigrun and Sigea both strained as Sigea pushed the leg off his arms from overhead. Sigrun flipped backwards as he landed on his feet, but as he did Sigea met him with a palm strike to his gut. Sigrun felt the gist of the blow as he send a backfist, that was also ducked by Sigea who sent an upward palm strike to the chin of Sigrun. His head rocked from the force of Sigea’s hand as spit flew out of his mouth in a backward arching motion. Sigea snickered as he rolled between his legs and sent a straight kick upwards towards the spine of Sigrun, which propelled him into the air with an exceeding force. Sigea then jumped upwards as he met a heel from Sigrun which knocked him back down to the ground with a thud. Sigrun would descend at a rapid speed as the smoke that was in Sigea’s area was spit as Sigrun dove into it and seconds after a grunt and a pounding noise was heard as Sigrun sent a elbow to Sigea’s head. The elbow pointed the tip towards the to of his dome as it made his head lower from it’s original position and smack his face up against the ground tile which added more force and pain as his face impacted with it, causing for an added effect.

Out from the smoke, jumped a figure as it landed and was soon found out to be Sigrun. Sigea was still in the midst of the smoke. What had happened? Did Sigrun deliver the finishing blow to Sigea? He thought so. He looked towards the mounted camera and put a thumb up. ‘Looks like his bark was far worse then his bite.’ Sigrun spoke in a low tone as he continued cheesing from his thought of victory. He looked back up at the camera...’looks like we have a new member of the Lin Kuei....’ ‘Not…by a long shot…’ Sigrun turned to see a horn sticking out from the smoke. Sigea soon stood up as his tail flailed in the back of him. The smoke soon diminished as Sigrun smirk faded to a cold stern gaze. ‘So it seems you still have some fight left eh? Let’s see what I can actually do about that.’ Sigruns aid as he rushed forward towards Sigea but was stopped abruptly as Sigea met him midway with a knee to the gut. He then spun around as he wrapped his tail around the neck of Sigrun and rushed forward, falling towards the ground delivering a clothesline with his tail. He landed on all fours as he crawled forward two feet at a time and rolled forward standing up. He looked up at the camera and rose up his middle finger as he laughed at Sigruns misfortune. He then turned back to see Sigrun just managing to get up. The fight had begun with both characters delivering blows they thought would win them the battle, but they soon found out, that they each had more tricks up their sleeves.

Sigea and Sigrun both stood there, in their fighting stances as they both inched their way towards one another. They got closer and closer as they seized one another up. This battle was crucial for each participant as it was crucial for Sigea’s freedom and crucial for Sigrun as he wanted a new member of his clan, the Lin Kuei, but for what reason did he actually want Sigea, nobody knew but him. They stood rival against one another, and neither one was getting a better push or shove than the other. They continued as Sigea jumped upwards and came down with a driving elbow, but were avoided as Sigrun performed a back flip landing on his feet. Sigea UN lodged his hand from the ground as he took a long step and sent a palm thrust towards Sigrun’s chest, but it was slapped away, and Sigea spun as he stood up straight, raising his leg and sent a spinning roundhouse kick, which was avoided as Sigrun did the same spin formation and sent his own roundhouse kick. The two kept this up for three spins a piece until they both back flip out of the continuing motion. They both land on their feet and rest for a quick second as they both exhale and both take long leaps with their fists forward ready to strike. They both cross over each other as they land in a knelt position and both stand up with backs towards one another. Cuts across the cheeks form as both seemed shock as If they weren’t expecting it. They both growl and grunt as they turn around. They then look to the side, opposite of large window, and see a rack of weapons. They both grab metal staffs as they face each other. Sigrun twirls the staff overhead while Sigea dashes towards him spinning the staff around his body and slams it on the ground, as he uses it and jumps forward sending a kick towards Sigrun’s face, but he doesn’t stop there as he continues swinging around the both and sends kicks while sliding down. Two to the chest, one to the gut and finished it off with a sweep of both legs but is hopped over by Sigrun, but is still caught by the sweep of his Tail. Sigrun falls on his back as his head the ground and Sigea jumps over head and brings down his staff towards Sigrun.

A rushing pounding sound is heard as a grunt from Sigea follows. Smoke levels up and rushes away as Sigea and Sigrun are shown in a parrying stance. Sigrun was on his back with staff over him, blocking Sigea’s attack from over head. Sigea was then knocked back as he flipped and landed on his feet. Sigrun stood up as he twirled the staff overhead. He ran towards Sigea who had staff behind back with a hand out moving it, signaling ‘Come on’. As Sigrun neared him, several more Sigrun’s appeared on the side, and as Sigea stood there he noticed them and invoked the same technique. Who knew the two had the same technique mastered in such a way. 5 Sigea’s appeared on the side of him and opposite, just 5 feet away, 5 Sigrun’s had appeared…making it twelve fighters in all. The Sigrun’s and the Sigea’s stood glaring at one another. Which was the real one?

A few more seconds passed, as the window to the right, had a section open and wind came in, fluttering the clothes each had on their backs. This continued until they are started to growl at each other. Then in a flash they all took off running towards each other. The battle field was stricken with blood and other things as the clones, all were fighting one another, but not getting hit, while the Real Sigea and the real Sigrun glared at one another. Their intent was different from each others. One was fighting for their freedom, while the other was fighting for the others trust and to basically show him what he could learn. In a few minutes…the clones poofed and disappeared. Sigea and Sigrun threw down the staffs as they ran straight, tired from all the fighting, and locked hands in the middle. They stood there, as they both were doing a test of natural strength, but Sigea being dirty sent a knee lift to Sigrun’s chin, and flipped as he shoved his foot into the right cheek of Sigrun, and flipped backwards. Sigrun stumbled back as Sigea angled himself and with a swipe of his hand, a powerful gust of wind, resulting in a shockwave hitting Sigrun and knocking him back. Sigea land son one foot as his other eases down. While Sigrun is being thrown back by the powerful wind hitting and cutting at his flesh.

Sigea smirks as he see’s an opening. He then raises both arms and repeatedly begins to send shockwaves towards Sigrun, making the cuts on his flesh more and more rapid in the wind, as if he was in the middle of a hurricane. Sigrun puts his arms over his head and within the eye of a hurricane, there is a calm most say. Sigrun creates that calm as he stands up straight, with cuts appearing all on his arms and face. He then opens his eyes as he rolls forward and comes up as he runs through the wind, and into Sigea’s face. He smirks at him as Sigea’s eyes cannot believe what he seen. How could this Human do this, under his enormous power? He couldn’t believe it but had to as the final blow of this fight had been dealt unto Sigea. A swift punch to the gut lifted up Sigea, but that was not all it had. Something else was with it, that he was certain of. Sigea felt a cold surface as he was partially frozen now, by another image of Sigrun behind him. Was he using the technique from earlier? No, he couldn’t have because he was doing physical harm. Sigea’s body impacted with the ground as this match, for all intent purposes was over. Sigrun looked up and put a thumbs up and headed towards Sigea slowly. Blood was coming from his mouth as he spit out a small blob of it out his mouth. He stopped as he stood over Sigea. It was done. ‘Now you have to join the Lin Kuei’….words echoed into Sigea’s mind, as he was now force to join up with that he fought against, but in actuality…Sigea wanted to join them. He just couldn’t turn away a possible fight with great importance. This was his chance. To learn something more about these people who call themselves the Lin Kuei…

TWC - 6,182
Sigea
Sigea
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content