Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anonamyous Hero...(Al ~V~ Sigea)

2 posters

Go down

The Anonamyous Hero...(Al ~V~ Sigea) Empty The Anonamyous Hero...(Al ~V~ Sigea)

Post by Alberdyne 7/17/2012, 4:19 am

At that point it had been some time since the last summoning had taken place.

Having purchased The Astral Crystal so long ago, he began to wonder if it still worked.

It happened on a Tuesday afternoon, one June day. As Al went about his standard business, he suddenly felt a surge flowing from The Astral Crystal as it began to shine and glow brightly. "A summoning..." Al said to nobody in particular and walked over to the small crystal. As he walked to it, he felt the distinctive energies swelling out from the small object. His eyes narrowed casually. "This is not like the other times..." For a brief moment, he remembered the first spar against Yamcha. The time he had met the other youth and the proceeding events that occurred after. Al had considered Yamcha an enemy back then, but that was a long time ago. Those days, Al and Yamcha were presumably on the same side. He had learned that not all Humes were cowards. Al clutched the small crystal in his hands, and felt the power flowing from it. By then, it was a familiar energy pattern. Summons were different from random adversaries calling out from the twisting nether. Al wondered what sort of an opponent was calling from the other side. The Spirit World. It has been a long time. Al had tried to forget the most recent incident with Yamcha. The other fellow had acquired an item that had made the battle briefer than it should have been. He knew after that particular incident, he was not ready to face those like Yamcha. At least not yet. I am not strong enough to face Warriors like that. Damn. I am waiting for the next mission from Master Kami... Al knew he was not a Saint.

I have blood on my hands. Al thought to himself. He knew the mantle of Hero was within reach. Do I deserve to call myself a Hero after everything that has happened in recent days? He however, deep down, knew that he was doing the right thing. There was too much evil in the world, and he had to put a stop to the forces of The Dark. Master Kami had given him a war. And that war was against his enemy: Cell. The enemy of all Mortal Races. Al thought about the consumer of flesh, and frowned, it made him angry even thinking about Cell. Cell was a dangerous creature, and had slain Master Roshi, alongside several other Heroes. Yamcha had been there too, Master Kami had revealed that to him. Al thought of Master Kami a lot those days. The olde Namekian warrior was a dangerous individual and teetered on insanity. However, Al had grown rather fond of the old man. He met my Father...he trained my Father... Those were Al's last thoughts as he allowed the energies of The Twisting Nether to consume him. It was the power that flowed from The Astral Crystal. He trained my Father...

The thought repeated itself once more.

When Al opened his eyes next, he was within a Nexus of sorts. He did not recognize the physical properties of the newly discovered dimension. Al found himself hovering in off the ground. Turning slightly towards his left, he saw a beautiful fountain. A pretty lady sat on a small bench that stood in front of the fountain. Deciding that was his next target, Al moved towards the woman carefully. Once he approached, he kept a few paces away, still floating. Al found the serene nature of the place quite relaxing. He wore his mask for the unfolding event as well. The closer he got to the girl, he realized that she seemed sad about something. Al frowned. A pretty girl should not be sad. Al waited for a moment before he was addressed.

"Oh." The girl began. "I am sorry, I was expecting someone else..." She said.

"I hope I am not disturbing you." Al said carefully. "You seem troubled by something."

"Am I that obvious?" The girl asked and chuckled politely. She seemed quite lively and friendly. "That aura you possess. You're a Kronith aren't you?"

Al blinked behind the mask. "How did you know that?"

"I've met a few of your tribe before." She said. "You are all quite heroic and noble." She tapped her chin for a moment. "Where are my manors? My name is Cosmos." She said carefully. "What is your name?"

"Al." He said in response. "I was following a Summons from my Astral Crystal and ended up here...by the way. Cosmos is an unusual name." Al was tempting to use Ki Sense on her, but somehow, that seemed rude and out of the question. "You were waiting for someone?" Al asked.

"Yes Al. Your opponent." She said carefully.

Alberdyne Word Count=819
Alberdyne
Alberdyne
Sensei
Sensei

Back to top Go down

The Anonamyous Hero...(Al ~V~ Sigea) Empty Re: The Anonamyous Hero...(Al ~V~ Sigea)

Post by Sigea 7/17/2012, 5:20 am

Planet Namek; the time of the day was unknown, as it was in the later parts of the day. There was a Small pond, and at the northern edge of the plains next to the pond was a house. It was quite the structure spanning some good distance. On the inside there sat an individual; Sigea. Lamp was nowhere to be around and the being was sitting on the ground. His legs were crossed and his eyes were closed. The Icer had a few drops of sweat drop from his chin as thoughts inside of his head filled his actions.

A visual fight was taken place in his mind. The enemy? It wasn’t needed to know who or what it was. It was just in his way; an obstacle… and it needed to be destroyed. The Icer stood up and mimicked the actions he had done in the visual fight. A swift shuffle of the feet leading an elbow from the right, a knee from the left ending off with a half-spin with a shoulder strike.

As the Icer continued his practicing as energy began to seep out across the other end of the Dojo. Zooming in on the actual locale, it was coming from a stand. At this stand was a device holding a darkened jewel. The energy was red and black moving gently as a spider as it came from the jewel. It flowed through the atmosphere and every movement of Sigea seemed to share a wave-length with this energy. The Icer ended off with a yell as he closed his eyes and sat in a striking stance, it was known as the Assault Mode. It was quite functional in use as it became a staple of his combat.

The Energy continued to pulse around the Dojo as the very walls began to burn with natural energy to the point of charcoal. Sigea, wrapped in his training had no idea of what was happening around him. The energy had brought a visitor with it. A foot stepped forward from the stand of the jewel. A shadowy figure it belonged to, not human in the least bit. It had multiple arms, horns, fins and a figure that could not exactly be seen clearly. A long tail seemed to curve upwards meeting the being’s height and curving back down to the floor of the Dojo.

The Being began to step forward as the energy from the beings body seemed to scorch the paces it stood. Smoke seared upwards from his body as he was burning away the very atmosphere with the Malice. It watched as Sigea demonstrated his practical movements. Attacks, movement and technique were all showed to the guest and Sigea was not even aware. It was due to the intensity of his regiment. The being closed his eyes and let his energy resonate along the same level of Sigea’s. He could see what Sigea saw. He smiled showing off large white fangs that had drool hang from them. This foul being, surely demonic, was pleased with what he saw.

A decayed past, only existing now for revenge. No mother or father in existence taken away by his only relative left… his sister. It was the source of his hatred. The reason for him clinging to life and reaching new plateau’s of power. His body churned for a chance at gaining strength and this is what the demon behind him desired. A warrior that had no real desire in life. He wanted someone who’s sole purpose was to inflict pain on another. Their ole desire was for conquest and power… at any means necessary.

The energy around Sigea had finally reached him. He stopped and opened his eyes, looking to his right and there it was. His mouth did not hang open, nor did it accompany any bit of fear. He stood as tall as only an Icer could, being a little over 4 feet. The demon opened his eyes to reveal a blood red. Energy seemed to pour out of this foul being but did that worry Sigea, Hell No.

“What bring’s you to interrupt my training…” Sigea said in a steamy yet delicate tone. “Your intensity… keep it just like that..” Sigea places both hands behind him while his tail curls up and slams down to the ground. “I asked you why you are bothering me….” Sigea raised his voice a tad bit. The demon laughed as he never thought a mortal could talk to him in such a way. He placed a hand at his stomach and continued as continued for a bit. “I know that which you seek Sigea…” He takes a step forward. “You desire power. The type to vanquish foes, gain you riches, and even family pride…” Sigea eyes widen as the beast talks. “I am the malice that exists in your heart. The pain that resides in your soul and the rage that lives in your fists. I have many names but most refer to me as utter Chaos. I can help you gain this power you seek. The type to take out Amora and take back your life…” The Being shifts from one spot as Sigea takes a dash and tries a jumping kick.

Landing Sigea turns and delivers a kick which is blocked followed by an opposite kick with the other leg which is evaded by the taller demon. The Demon shifts position again as it turns its back. “I am not here to fight you. I am here to aid you. I know these things because I am inside of you. You wish to gain power follow me. All you have to do is follow…”

Chaos steps towards the crystal as his body materializes into smoke; black smoke. It travels across the room and zips past Sigea who puts up a guard. As he guards himself he hears a scream. He realizes that scream was that of himself; years ago. “I can help you…” The voice of Chaos comes out again as Sigea looks down at his right fist. He was full of anguish for that Icer, Amora. He had decided to follow as he did not care how he got the power, just as long as he gotten it.

The crystal at the end of the room lit up like a beacon only to glow momentarily before it stopped and got dark. It lit up again and repeated this process like a lighthouse. SIgea took his body, his soul and his anger to the crystal which turned his body into smoke and in a flash he was gone. Upon opening his eyes he saw Chaos floating in the air. He floated next to the demon who pointed. “If you can defeat him down there, power… unlimited power…” Sigea remained floating as below him was a bit of a fountain. It6 was strange that this place had a twisted reality of things around it. There was atmosphere but the energy was so strong that it could be seen. Floating buildings, rocks, islands and a base with a fountain. Sigea quickly noticed there was a woman and what seemed to be a man talking. He watched on as the energy from the Astral Crystal seemed to instill a resolve. He wanted revenge but first he needed to make an example out of someone… anyone. And this man or woman down there were the first targets he had his eyes on.

TWC - 1,240
Sigea
Sigea
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info
Level: 46
Race: Changeling

Back to top Go down

The Anonamyous Hero...(Al ~V~ Sigea) Empty Re: The Anonamyous Hero...(Al ~V~ Sigea)

Post by Alberdyne 7/17/2012, 5:28 pm

"We're out of time." Cosmos suddenly said. "Listen, Al. The forces of Chaos and Discord move. There is precious time. If you are victorious against what is coming, then I will explain everything to you." Cosmos continued. Then she suddenly became very serious. "They are here and we are no longer alone." Suddenly, Cosmos vanished into thin air.

"What the hell?" Al asked. He could no longer sense Cosmos anywhere around him.

What's going on here? Forces of Discord? I have never heard that term before... Al thought back to the intensive training he had undergone with Master Kami. Al had grown powerful in a short period of time. He'd worked hard to obtain that which he had. With Cosmos gone, Al took a moment to investigate the fountain. That's when he felt something that was out of place. His Ki Sense detected a powerful danger nearby. Al touched two fingers to his forehead as he felt a massive headache coming on without knowing why. What is this?! He would never know it, but the presence he was feeling was actually Chaos itself, and not Sigea. Chaos's overwhelming presence hid Sigea pretty well. Al turned and looked up to see the shadowy, inferno like form of Chaos. "Tch." Al cursed. He knew what Demons were, and the harm they were capable of causing. Taking a step back, he looked at Chaos. Chaos simply smiled down at Al.

Then he spoke.

"I know you." Chaos said. "I know your people." But before anything else could occur, Chaos also vanished. There was a horrible laughter in the air.

Al drew his sword.

He had finally earned the specialization of a Mystic.

Al thought about what he had just stumbled upon. Cosmos and Chaos!? Just what in the hell is going on here?! He was so preoccupied with his thoughts, that The Masked Hero did not notice Sigea at all. Al simply attempted to gain a handle on the situation. That thing was full of so much Hate. I had never seen something that Evil before. Al instinctively knew that it was his enemy. As he stood before the fountain, he kept his grip on the sword he used. Could that have also been an Overlord?! Al knew that one day, he would have to fight Chaos. Al also knew about The Overlords; Demons powerful enough to rule other Demons. As Al pondered he did not notice the danger that was alongside Chaos. So absorbed was he in the moment, that he was open and vulnerable to attack. Al considered where he was for a few moments, what he had stumbled across. Cosmos had revealed a very important hint: They move. I am probably already in danger. Al stood there for a few moments and a sudden thought crossed his mind. Wait, how the fuck do I get out of here? With that, The Son of Michael Cormyr had his role to play in the war of the gods.

Alberdyne Word Count=512
Alberdyne TOTAL Word Count=1,331
Alberdyne
Alberdyne
Sensei
Sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigea 7/17/2012, 7:20 pm

“Sigea..”

The Voice belonged to the demonic presence known as Chaos. He embodied the will of destruction and sought to rid the world of all that was benevolent. “If you look you can see that man and his sword. He aims to drive it into you… his passion for hunting has driven him to feast on the dreams of desires of your people… For instance your mother and father. Who do you think your sister actually used to get them…”

“Silence.” Sigea stated as his arms remained behind his back. His eyes began to zero in on the position of the man with the sword. His face was hidden but what disgusted him more was the fact Chaos tried to use his own anger against him. “Do not mention my past Demon. Controlling others with rage is good but I have no reason to fight this man… besides the fact that I acquire power. You do not need to try to wash away my memories with thoughts of your own. I will do this not for you, but for myself…”

Sigea slowly floats down. The chuckling of Chaos continues as his entire being fades into nothing. It was up to Sigea and this masked man before him. “You would do well to actively pay attention Hume.” It was a term used for the race he was, or what Sigea thought he was. He looked every bit of Human to him especially since he could not see his face.

“Your kind is the type to value their own worth through the conquest of others. A feasible ideal but lacking in overall mettle. You have a sword… You seem like you are ready to do battle or am I mistaking that for what your kind calls “Cosplay?” Sigea face grows not a smile or smirk from his witty comment. Be him Human or not, Sigea would deal with him accordingly and waited in the sky. He remained there, not hovering but as if there was a platform beneath him. He would test this warrior’s merit and see if he could even withstand the Icer using his whole power.

“For the conquest of battle! FIGHT ME!”

TWC - 1,603
Sigea
Sigea
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Alberdyne 7/18/2012, 4:30 pm

Then, the true threat revealed itself.

Somehow, Al had not even detected Sigea up until that point. Could that be what Cosmos spoke of?! Al shook his head. He looked at Sigea, and kept his hidden eyes locked upon him. Al sensed a vast potential from The Changeling Warrior. Narrowing his eyes, he studied Sigea for a long moment before responding to the challenge that was issued. Al kept his hand on the hilt of his weapon. Seeing that Sigea was unarmed, Al suddenly sheathed the weapon in it's scabbard. "Changeling." Al said out loud. "Are you with The P.T.O. by chance? If so, you have blood on your hands that need to be avenged. Kanassan blood." Al said carefully, he activated Flight and moved himself so that he stood in front of Sigea, at least relatively speaking. He stood roughly a few paces away from Sigea's front side. Al used Ki Control to activate his Power Up to full potential. His brilliant Kanassan aura burned brightly around his person. Al was not a Hume. "Changeling." Al said. "You have insulted me in the worst way, calling me a Hume." Al was Kronith, and at that, he was The Son of Michael Cormyr. Al pondered removing his mask to reveal The Kronith marks on his body, but he doubted The Changeling knew about his people.

A wind passed across Order's Sanctuary from The West. Al felt his dreadlocks moving wildly about as he floated there. His eyes narrowed carefully as he stared at The Changeling before him. "You want a battle, huh? Very well. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Alberdyne Cormyr." Al said. "But please, call me Al." Then he prepared himself by moving into a basic combat position. As Al Powered Up, he began to concentrate on his first maneuver. Suddenly extending his hand towards Sigea's position, Al released the power of The Kronith Warriors. Kanassan training was much more hazardous to one's well being than The Hume's training ever could be. Al fell back to his basic Kanassan's training. He could sense that Sigea possessed tremendous power. He also knew from his training, Changelings were strong. Al closed his eyes, thankful they were hidden behind the mask. The young Masked Hero had unwittingly aligned himself with Cosmos's Warriors. He stared at Sigea, and released the technique he'd been focusing on.

Yelling suddenly now, Al released a potentially dangerous technique around the form of Sigea. Using the feat; Telekinetic Throw, Al first had to grab The Changeling with his mind. IF that worked, he would then use his vast mental powers to potentially send Sigea plummeting to the ground below. He concentrated, Sigea had mass and weight and that was always difficult to concentrate on. When an object was bigger, it would be difficult to move it with as much ease as a smaller object. It was simple physics. Al waved his hand like the gesture of a Wizard, and attempted to make Sigea fall. If it was all successful, the battle would start in his favour. He could not allow the dangerous Changeling to win the challenge of the hour.

~Actions~
~Flight
1-Full Power Up
2-Telekinetic Throw Attempt

Alberdyne Word Count=532
Alberdyne Total Word Count=1,863
Alberdyne
Alberdyne
Sensei
Sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigea 7/18/2012, 10:18 pm

The beady eyes of the Icer followed not the warrior but the actions of this man. Upon sheathing a sword the man flew to meet Sigea face to face where he found out his name, his fathers, and his race. Alberdyne, Cormyr, and Kronith were three things Sigea had not cared to know. Of course it was admirable to introduce yourself in the heat of battle but If Sigea knew the name of every man, woman and child who stood in his conquest of power, then he would never see the light of day.

Energy began to glow around the being as a wind came in and his dreadlocks were seen. This combined with his dark skin and aura was quite impressive indeed. Sigea did not move his hands in the least bit. His boasting and blatant disrespect had called to the heart of Alberdyne. He was pissed, and confused; Sigea could at least tell that. Althogh he could not see his eyes he could still tell by his bodily functions; Sigea was a warrior of course.

Energy coarse in the air and small particles of light drawn into the form of Alberdyne. Sigea ever vigilant would test this being. His mettle, his capacity for combat and his technique in battle. He was given the first shot and Sigea waited as the man seemed to be trying something. His hands moved in patterns he had seen before. He blinked and tried to remember but it was to no avail. He could no remember but a feeling came over his body as the man point downward. It was as if a large hand was around his body and grabbed him and flung him down. The force was great but as the Icer fell he thought of a few things. There was nothing touching him, physically. So what could have grabbed him and he flew the direction where the man’s hand was motioned. “A Psychic…”
Sigea thought as he plummeted downward through the air. His arms and legs were blown upward from the force of the wind being powerful. This was grand but nothing he couldn’t deal with. He angled his body and as he flew down he could see the bottom of the plateau and he was nearing its edge to where it looked to be some sort of nether realm below. He spun his body forward as he was now ‘riding’ the force of the throw to further his advantage. Landing on the ground in a knelt position the Changeling did naught but look back. His full vision was not on Alberdyne as he cracked his neck. This took all of five seconds as his head bobbed left and right.

In an instant the wind around Sigea’s visage left a small circle of dust in its wake from his speed. There he propelled his body with a speed that could not be seen as he disappeared and reappeared in right above his foe. His hands were behind his back and his body was angled to right as he was winding up, but for what? It wasn’t a pitch it was a kick. His right leg came down, aimed at the swell of the back. Sigea had used impressive speed for this foe used an impressive tactic with his mind. One feat for another feat. That could not be all. He would do no other action except remain in the air floating with one eye on his enemy.

Action:
  • Speed Burst – Increase of Agility +50%
  • Strike
  • Summary: Sigea attacked by the Telekinetic Throw, lands using the momentum to his favor and uses his speed to quickly appear overhead Alberdyne and Strikes with a kick.
  • Total Word Count - 2,180
Sigea
Sigea
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Alberdyne 7/18/2012, 11:39 pm

Shit he's fast... Admittedly, Al hadn't ever trained in speed tactics. He was built for resilience and might, not for speed. Al could see out the corner of his eyes, and when The Changeling came in with his kick, it hurt. A lot. Al was not knocked out of the air though, his greatest strength was his resilience and endurance. He took the hit full force, and a bruise developed where The Changeling struck him. "Not bad..." Al growled. He had undergone intensive endurance training in both Kami's Look Out Point, and back home on Kanassa. The Kronith could take damage as well as dish it out. Turning quickly in a swivel, Al turned to face Sigea and looked right at The Warrior. "Time to return...THE FAVOR!" Al yelled and rushed at Sigea with moderate speed from his Powered Flight. Instead of launching bone-headed Ki attacks that would likely just get Absorbed, Al did something quite interesting indeed. Though he was not quite as strong as Sigea was, Al was not a push over. As he approached The Changeling, he swung back his upper body in what would appear to be a round-house punching maneuver.

He pulled his right arm completely back and closed his fist tightly. Aiming at The Changeling who had just kicked him, Al intended to compliment him in full. Aiming directly for The Changeling's face, Al suddenly swung out with a crushing blow. He had impressive strength and used that power to augment his blow. If he connected with The Changeling's head, it would hurt...a lot. That too was part of Al's training. Whilst under the service of Master Kami, Al had trained his Strength and Endurance. The training had been intense. During that time he served under Master Kami, Al had grown as a Warrior. He thought about those matters as he concentrating on his attempt at The Debilitating Blow. Al's fist moved with conviction, one could argue that the movement was practiced. There was no hesitation in the technique. His maneuvers and tactics were simple, even a little predictable. However, after witnessing the battle that lead to Roshi's death, Al had learned that simple oft worked best. Al focused on the death of Master Roshi to augment his anger. He was a Warrior by nature, but he liked having a purpose to focus on. That purpose was to defeat Evil Warriors like the one before him.

Al seemed to hover in place as he moved against Sigea. They were in close proximity and the two bodies using physics against one another was a sight to see. Many a Warrior could learn from the fervor of the two combatants. As Al swung, his mind cleared. He felt his heart beat increasing rapidly as it pumped blood throughout his powerful body. Al had many tricks he could use against The Changeling, but Al knew the truth. If I reveal my Ace Card too soon... Al thought, and then he felt something he had not felt in a long time.

He felt alive.

Alberdyne Word Count=514
Alberdyne TOTAL Word Count=2,377

~Maintain Power Up State.
~Kicked by Sigea and took Damage.
Action 1-Attempt Debilitating Blow in the form a round house punch at Sigea's head.
Alberdyne
Alberdyne
Sensei
Sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigea 7/19/2012, 3:02 am

The kick was well delivered and aptly received. Sigea let out a rushing screech as he sent off his enemy. He watched and waited as the masked warrior stood up. His hands were still behind his back, rested at the arc of it. They were balled, small yet monstrous as the skin of these limbs were dark with lightly colored nails.

His eyes, red, angular and beady surveyed the events. He had hoped his enemy had seen what he done and would not try to go in for close quarters; then again that is what Sigea hoped for. Close quarters combat is what he excelled in; that’s not to say he did not have any other skill set; he just did enjoy the moment where his blood boiled upon expecting and reacting towards another. The lulling boredom of peace enraged the Icer. There were other things that enraged him but that was the highest of forms.

“Changeling..” The words came from his mouth as he smiled for a quick moment and then returned to his regular grimace. The other warrior had mistaken him for something he was not. It was useless to explain it to him though. Sigea did not have the aptitude nor patience for an ignorant fellow. Besides; they were in the midst of combat, conversing for too long could prove damaging to say the least.

At this point the man had yelled something out at Sigea. He slowly floated around to face the man directly. He did not exactly know what he meant by return but he inferred it meant to strike back with a physical blow of his own. So the man yelled and with his own energies flew back up towards Sigea, well if you can call that flying.

The art of flying using one’s energy is one for the speedy. It was used to quickly cover distances in a short amount of time but this did not bode well for the man. Sigea was naturally gifted with the ability of an agile frame. Small, ambidextrous, and nimble. These features made him elusive In more ways than one. He saw things in a faster light than most, and this was no exception.
The flutter of his clothes. The roll of his tongue and the blinking of his eye’s, was all just slow. He came and continued to reach the Icer’s locale yet seemed as if someone had pressed pause and fast forward at once to make him move in slow motion. Sigea rolled his eyes as the man reached him and spun. This was taxing. The spin was that of a tortoise and Sigea reactive abilities was that of a hare. He could have easily counter-attacked hitting the man before he even could finish his maneuver.

The clinching of his fist. Sigea moved his eyes just a bit and saw the arm raise, the fist ball up and the force come. Sigea moved back down to the man’s face which came and as the fist came, there was naught a piece of flesh there. The punch was aimed for his head while Sigea, being the smaller individual, simply moved out the way. This fighter had boasted a unique ability of the mind but when it came to speed… no matter how powerful you are, it’s just not going to work if you are slow. Sigea was trained to react, trained in close combat, and trained to destroy those who were weaker than him. He dubbed that this fight was over. He needn’t see any more of this man’s skills. Yes; Sigea was no underestimating his opponent. Was that good? No but its what’s happening anyways.

Sigea had did the same maneuver he did when he cracked his neck, he just bobbed his head to the right, evading the blow which came square up against his face. Sigea then lowered his form. He knelt in the air and leaned back. What was to come next was a very quick double-legged kick. He projected his feet towards the man’s chest. Upon connecting, if it was successful that is, Sigea would continue by rolling his body from the kick and using his long fifth limb; the tail. It would send an uplifting uppercut, with a slender yet powerful tail strike. Sigea would use this to engage further as he pressed more strength in the second blow to send the foe flying if he connected.

Using his speed he would fly around the man and knock him down to the fountain base with downward kick. Where he aimed was over the chest of the man and the spot he chose for him to land would be the water. He stood back straight and watched as the man named Alberdyne received, counter-attacked, and overall reacted.

Action:
  • Dodge
  • Rush attack
  • Strike
  • Summary: Sigea attacked by the Telekinetic Throw, lands using the momentum to his favor and uses his speed to quickly appear overhead Alberdyne and Strikes with a kick.
  • Total Word Count - 2,975
Sigea
Sigea
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Alberdyne 7/19/2012, 12:29 pm

Al knew that speed for a Warrior build on resilience was always bad news. He somehow expected his attack to miss, but that was okay. He could dish out as much damage as he could receive and then some. Al never removed his eyes from Sigea. The other guy was just so damned quick though. Gonna be a tricky situation landing anymore attacks here...it is not time to reveal my true power yet... Al knew that if he released his primary offensives capabilities too soon, it could cost him steeply. Al had seen haughtier Warriors attempt to over power foes, only to get subdued for their efforts. Where did they go wrong? Al thought to himself. They didn't know basic skirmishing warfare tactics. Battles aren't all flash...sometimes the simplest tactics will work. It was a Kronith's viewpoint to be sure. Hume philosophy was drastically different from Kronith philosophy on War. And that's what Al saw this battle as, a War. Admittedly, Al did not know the different types of Changelings out there, but he didn't care either. Sigaea was a hostile threat. That was all that mattered to him. I gotta put him down as quickly as I can. But I only have so many tricks I can use. I gotta start catching him off guard.

Speed against speed is out of the question. I am not fast enough to take him down as is... Then Al smiled. ...But I don't have to be faster than him. Once he recovered his stance, he looked at The Changeling. He is quite skilled. I must thank Cosmos later for sending me such a skilled Warrior. Then, Al got serious, he smiled as he looked at The Changeling, or whatever it was. "It's always good to test the waters, you know?" Al said. "Now I know what you are capable of and you have left me quite impressed. I wish there were more like you out there. This battle is proving quite the rush." Then Al did the next part of his plan. However, he hesitated. He wanted to continue to test his opponent. I could use that...but if I did, would that really be fair? Then I'd take out his advantage in one fell swoop... Al seemed to hesitate as he thought about what he should do next.

Then, he decided to continue his physical attacks knowing that his opponent was faster. Not stronger, but faster. Al had to find a weakness in The Changeling before things could continue further. So far, he'd landed his first attack to some degree of skill. The second one failed miserably. However, he was not deterred. Then as Al thought to himself whilst recovering, Sigea moved against him. Of course, due to the other Warrior's incredible speed, Sigea's entire combo connected. Did that make Al weak? No by far. Al was able to take an impressive amount of damage and remained focused even as the tail came with a powerful uppercut. The tail connected with Al's head, and that was the portion of the attack that hurt the most. Al growled, not appreciating that at all. However, Al did appreciate one thing. He made a mistake. He's getting arrogant. "You're mine!" Al yelled. Then he made one desperate attempt at grabbing Sigea's tail with all of his might. If successful, he would engage The Changeling with wrestling based tactics. As was the primary focus point for a Kronith Warrior. Kroniths were smart and tactical and carefully planned each move used in the battle. If Al were to actually grab The Changeling, he planned on using a basic submission tactic with his strength.

Alberdyne Word Count=627
Alberdyne TOTAL Word Count=3,004

~Actions~
~Took full damage from Sigea (Weee this is fun!!)
Action 1-Attempt Grapple of Sigea by grabbing tail.
Action 2-Attempt Submission Hold.
Alberdyne
Alberdyne
Sensei
Sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigea 7/19/2012, 1:28 pm

Footholds. He felt his feet were already in the door for victory. But as they say with arrogance; it can utterly destroy you. That’s what was going to happen here. Sigea had successfully evaded and countered his opponents attack with a rush down of his own. A mixture of attacks ending with a tail strike. This is where he would pay for his momentum and speed. He had turned a blind eye do to the spin he did. He thought his strikes would affect the man in a harsher way but they did not. He had left a blindside unguarded being too full of himself which left himself very open.

Alberdyne, the masked warrior, swordsmen or whatever he called himself of course was slow but seemed to boast some power of the mind due to the first attack launched in this fight. Sigea reacted appropriately but what escaped his mind is that Sigea struck him when straight blows that would weather down a storm blockade. To this man, not much had happened. It was jaw dropping and as these events Sigea realized where he messed up.

It was not Sigea’s attitude or his tactics. It was a severe case of attention. He of course was skilled beautifully at hand to hand combat but he did not have defensive techniques or a burly body to absorb shock damage and his foe did. His tail was within inches of the man’s hands and he simply took hold of it. Sigea was in mid spin as it happen and his body was jolted around for a bit. He was a rag doll at this point as the man was larger, well-built and a powerhouse of abilities.

Within a clasp Sigea was put in a bearhug-like technique. It would have been alright if it was someone else but with his body it would surely hurt and that it did. The large arms were on the sides and since Sigea was shorter the face of the man was above his head by only a few inches. Sigea writhed in pain as a few groans came out from his mouth. He moved his arms to try and free himself a bit but to no avail. He looked around as there was nothing but air around him. Crunching could be heard as the man squeezed his form. Sigea had to react quick… but what?

It hit him right then. He knew what he had to do and exactly how to do it. Sigea tightened his muscles and in the midst of the pain quickly activated a simple actions. Using his inner energies he would engage his Ki and power up. His energy coursed around his body in a purple fire. It got stronger and flickered a bit. The Main continued to squeeze. Maybe he was thinking Sigea was trying to break his grasp with pure strength. That surely wasn’t the case. Sigea was many things… but he never was a deadbeat. What was the point of trying something when you know your outmatched it would be a waste of time.
Instead, Sigea’s plan was on a much grander scheme. It involved one of his attacks. He closed his fists and slowly moved them not to raise suspicion and force the hold to be broken. That’s right, as much pain as he was in, he wanted the hold to remain locked just for a little while longer that is. Bringing his fists together , his Ki erupted from his fists aimed at the man. “Thunder Flash” the technique that shot fire and ki infused with it towards the enemy. At distances this attack was great. Sigea knew at close range it would be devastating and it was aimed at the face and upper body of Alberdyne. This surely should release the hold.

Action:

• Power Up
  • Thunder Flash - Rank 2
  • Rest
  • Summary: Sigea in a hold, powers up after taking a considerable amount of dmg. He then uses Thunder Flash at point blank range to attack and break the hold by force.
  • Total Word Count - 3,609
Sigea
Sigea
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Alberdyne 7/20/2012, 12:15 am

Al somehow expected his attempt to fail.

However, it hadn't. As he attempted to put his enemy to sleep, Sigea had other ideas. At such close ranges, it was nearly impossible for Al to avoid what was coming next, Sigea had simply too much speed on him. Just when it seemed that Al had caught a break, his opponent released a devastating Ki Technique. Al had received serious burns before. It had happened during his encounter with The Warrior known only as Oroki. During that battle, Al had set off a building's self destruct mechanism and the resulting explosion nearly leveled a city block. Al found himself thinking of that event, when The Dragonball had been in his possession. Of all The Warriors who had come to attempt to take The Dragonball, Al's cause was the most noble. At the time, he had not known that they could not be destroyed. So, it had become his sole purpose to hide them somewhere safe. Then, during the battle against Oroki, The Warrior had caught Al point-blank range with a devastating Technique. Al had perished for the first time during that battle and spent a time in Otherworld's mysterious realm. A lot had happened to The Kronith Warrior since then.

Al had grown powerful. That was his only saving grace; he was a proud Kronith Warrior. Honour flowed through The Warrior's vessel as if it were embedded in his very D.N.A. When The Technique was released, Al had barely had anytime to think or react. All he could do was suddenly release Sigea, and throw his arms up in front of his face. Once that was done, the powerful blast was release and Al was slammed several yards away. Deep within The Order's Sanctuary. Al had hit the moist ground hard, and was out of wind for a few moments, since it had been knocked out of his lungs. Al had been attacked by a devastating maneuver and the flaming energy took it's toll on his magnificent body. However, Al was not a quitter. A familiar voice touched his mind right when Al thought he had no more fight left. It was the voice of his Father, Michael Cormyr.

"What are you doing boy?" Michael asked.

"I can't take anymore...my body hurts..." Al responded.

"I don't wanna hear that shit from you, boy." Michael continued. "You're a Kronith Warrior. Where is your pride, where is your power?"

Al had fire cascading around his person, licking his flesh. Second degree burns from the close range nature of the attack, and most importantly, he was having trouble breathing as the intense inferno had scorched the oxygen out of the air and made it difficult for Al to recover.

"I'm burnt, I just need to rest a moment..." Al saw the look of rage on his Father's face.

"Al." Michael said. "I love you boy, I always will. But this baby bullshit is not The Kronith way. Get up you son of a bitch. Because your Father loves you."

The image faded from Al's mind. Al screamed in agony, clutching his chest, but then, he stood up. At first, he fell once. A moment later, he struggled to stand with all of the will power he had possessed. He did not bother to assess damage, he knew he was hurt. He looked at Sigea with genuine hate in his eyes. The wrath of a Kronith Warrior. Al suddenly growled as he spoke to The Changeling. "I didn't hear a bell, you bastard." The final words of his Father rang in his head as he finally straightened himself. "That was a dirty trick." Al said. "You're going to regret that." Then, Al activated a Powered Flight and flew towards Sigea's position at best speed. Once Al was within combat range, he focused on his power. "In the name of Cosmos, I'm going to send you BACK TO HELL!" Al yelled, and embraced his destiny. Within striking distance, Al moved his hands a certain way and yelled. He released tremendous Ki, and intended to outright kill Sigea if he could. The yell was the one dedicated combat Technique he knew. He had mastered it. "BIG BANG CANNON!" Al yelled and released the powerful attack in Sigea's general direction.

Alberdyne Word Count=720
Alberdyne TOTAL Word Count=3,724

~Actions~
~Took full damage from Thunder Flash Rank 2. (Note: Heavy damage and second degree burns)
~Powered Flight.
~Stop Power Up cause of Thunder Flash.
Action 1-Big Bang Cannon Rank 3 at Sigea.
Alberdyne
Alberdyne
Sensei
Sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigea 7/20/2012, 4:07 am

The events that transpired were brutal. The smell was horrendous as flames filled the air in the wake of a tremendous attack. A vacuum of ki infused with the burning element was a devastating attack; but at point blank range it was deadly. A rush down turned into a Bear hug; and a bear hug turned into a despicable act. Not many could do what he had to do at that moment. It is what separated the weak from the strong. Some people watched while other just do. And Sigea was the latter of the two all about action.

In its wake, Sigea was released and when he down so he jumped back a few feet. As he remained in the air, it was almost as if he was standing on a plateau as he was crouched over, sweating and resting from the Technique that was tried on him. A massive bear-hug; who would have thought they would see such a tarnished tactic in combat today. The air was hitting his lungs at a slow paced as his chest went in and outwards gathering all it could to breathe some life back into his form. He shook his head and regained composure as he came back up to both feet. This… man… this masked man had done what was the unthinkable. He placed his hands on the Icer. It made him sick to know that his futile creature had placed his dirty hands upon not just him, but a being such as him. Sigea normal face now had a frown with a vein bulging over his forehead. He tightened his muscles as he looked down to only see the man writhe in pain and move with failure.

Alberdyne got up and quickly fell. Sigea rose an eyebrow and thought to himself. He had taken his most powerful attack to the face, nowhere to run and the absolute blunt of the force. It created ash in the air from his skin remnants and Sigea marveled at his physical fortitude. He noticed the man look back up at Sigea and he was ready to go on the move after a brief interjection. Aura impacted around the warrior as he blurted out that he would return the favor. His flight was powered; fueled by his ki but still was slow compared to Sigea. Energy began to be drawn to the warrior as Sigea Blinked and as the warrior came a word followed by a blast came out.

The blast had engulfed the visual perception in the area where Sigea stood so it was hard to see how badly hurt he was or if he was even hurt at all. As the sky put itself back together from behind Sigea had appeared. The two warriors were back to back as Sigea had his arms at the well of his back just like before. He had used his agile body right again. “Big Bang Cannon..” Sigea repeated as he turned around with a spin and sent a strike to the man’s leg, trying to cripple him momentarily. He would move to his front side while releasing the word “One”. He came from the side and delivered a jumping knee to the man’s head and moved his lips “Two”. Upon landing back down he gave a kick from the back followed by the same kick of the same leg just rehashed; “Four”. He turned back again in the same instant and spun with a kick, continuing his move to come around with two more kicks. He rose his body above the man and sent a final attack with his right leg, similar to the very first attack he had given him when they met. Floating down slowly he chuckled, “Eight”.

The countdown was to let his opponents know how many were coming. It was to show how much faster he was and how he could really connect in such a way. Sigea looked on with a brooding gaze watching Alberdyne.

Action:

• Rest
  • After Image
  • Machine Gun Fist (8 hit combo is only one technique attack. Just 8 blows in one move)
  • Summary: Sigea dodges the Blast with his speed of an after image. As he returned he unleashed a hellish combo on Alberdyne.
  • Total Word Count - 4, 273
Sigea
Sigea
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Alberdyne 7/20/2012, 1:45 pm

D-Damn! Al thought to himself as his attack missed. For the first time in the battle, the thought that he might loose actually crossed his mind. "Tch." Al cursed as he attempted to recover from the explosive ki attack. Al was hurting bad, his lungs were scorched and his body was burnt and broken. He had very little fight left, but the greatest advantage that The Kronith had was his Endurance which was vastly superior. However, even that wouldn't last much longer. Then, his opponent was on the move again and Al was having a hard time deciphering The Changeling's movements. Cosmos... Al thought to himself as the attacks came in. I have failed you. I am sorry...I wasn't strong enough... Then, Sigea, the chosen Warrior of Chaos released Hell upon Al's broken body. It was unavoidable at that point. Al had already over exerted himself and couldn't keep going. However, despite knowing what was coming, the son of a bitch never ran away. He took his fate dead on, without fear. Kronith. Come back with your shield. Or on it. Al thought to himself and closed his eyes. What happened next confirmed the fact that The Changeling had beat him fair and square.

As The Changeling mercilessly struck Al's body, Al did not fight back. He simply took the realization of the battle like a man. Each attack was like getting struck by an iron slab. Though Al had superior endurance, he had gotten really hurt during the last attack. Is this the best I can do? I am sorry Cosmos... The thought repeated itself in his burnt, scorched mind. When Sigea assaulted Al there was very little that Al could respond with. As each of the eight crushing blows came in, Al grunted and yelled in utter agony. The last blow knocked him out of the air all together. Many bruises and injuries swelled up all over his person. Al was loosing the fight, perhaps that's not what made him angriest. I had to protect Cosmos... Al thought to himself. I had to protect that which mattered the most. Al was on the ground just then, tears flowing from his single eye that was not swollen. "Ugh..." Al managed barely, blood was in his mouth. He could taste the metallic, rust-like substance freely. It did not taste good at all. Al tried to command his body, but his will power was gone. The Masked Hero stared up towards Sigea, the image was blurring however and he was seeing stars. Al had no way of knowing exactly what had been The Technique that Sigea had used. Might have been a Pummel Attack...

Al considered that idea as he tried to stand one last time. Too much was riding on the battle. He's too fast...I can't hurt him this way... Al growled, and tried to reach deep down inside of him. He had to find something, but the battle had already cost him too much. Al was a broken shell of his proud self, and that too, was the reality of battle. He'd already stood up from impossible odds once before, he was wondering if he could get up again. Just a bit more...so I can die standing... Al, even then, worried about keeping his Honour intact. However, try as he might, he could no longer command his body. The Machine Gun Technique had proved a costly blunder, and Al had understood the error of his basic tactics. Fundamentally, Al had done nothing wrong in the battle. His Technique was sound.

The error had come from his opponent's behalf. Al simply could not land significant damage to beat The Changeling. He could not stand, he could do nothing and his Big Bang Cannon had drained him as well. There was one last resort...but Al was too tired to even think straight. Calling upon it at that point would be disastrous for everybody involved. I can't believe it has come down to this...beaten... The thought made Al angry. However, he felt completely useless at that point. Without command of his body he could not fight. With all the damage he had sustained, he was lucky to be alive. He had fought a superior opponent and had managed to stay alive up to that point. Even if Al attempted an attack, he was certain that his opponent would simply use it against him. So Al spoke to the creature before him. "Changeling." Al said, his words sounded anguished. "The hour is yours..." And Al closed his eyes, passing out. He had never even learned the bastard's name...Al awoke next back home and looked at The Astral Crystal in his hands. For the first time in a long time, Al wept in silence after uttering a single word.

"Cosmos..."

~FIN.~

Alberdyne Word Count=826
Alberdyne FINAL Word Count=4,550

~Actions~
~Took full damage from Machine Gun.
~Sigea defeats Al!
Alberdyne
Alberdyne
Sensei
Sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigea 7/24/2012, 1:18 am

Each blow, a hallmark in its own right. They connected swiftly and subdued his enemy with force he could not guard. He was powerful but he lacked the agility to react to Sigea’s nimble movements in time. Sigea face did not cringe as the smell of charcoal filled the immediate air. It was no doubt a reflux due to his use of Thunder Flash, Sigea knew that much. Finally, the final blow struck and the man with the mask had fallen. His descent was not quick as his arms and legs flailed as he lost control of his body for a minute.

He continued to fall as the eyes of the devil inside of Sigea looked on. They were bright red, resembling blood. His face grew a soft grin as he folded his arms and watched the warrior collide into the ground with a thud and impact that could be heard several miles away it seemed. As he tried to stand Chaos voice got into the ear of Sigea. He had proven valiant in his efforts and utterly destroyed his enemy. “You have proven yourself a soldier worthy of the spirit Chaos. Your strikes have striken down Cosmos’ chosen one this time….” Sigea eyes looked over to the right as a floating head appeared out of the air. Red energy and black combined with yellow glowing orbs danced around the Icer as he looked at the figure taking his attention away from Alberdyne.

The head belonged to that of the demon that interrupted his training, to bring him here. He was promised power… only to fight this lowly man. His upper lip curled at the words of Chaos. He heard them but didn’t take them in as he began to be filled with a slight anger. “You brought me to this realm… this realm of nothing and promised me power…” Sigea eyes darted to the man who lay below his feet, on the ground. He looked back up as his gaze was on the head of Chaos. “You bring me to do battle with one who can barely make me break a sweat. I ask you demon… you break my concentration and promise me power. I take beings very well on their words… now get this trash from my site…” Sigea looked down and slowly began to descend.

The head grew a sick smile. It floated over Sigea’s shoulder and began to cackle in his ear. “Changeling…” Sigea interrupted him by correcting him. “Fine. Sigea…” Chaos says with a smart mouth. “You have harnessed carnage and to be infinitely filled with power… all you have to do is finish the deed. You only have knocked him down to the point where he can’t fight…” Sigea looked at him as he toes touched down on the ground, Splayed and a dark gray. His legs were together as he looked up at Chaos. “I tire of your silly riddles. Get to the fucking point demon!”

“You have only knocked him out. Now… you have to kill him. He is only here by the will of two things. The object which you possess and Cosmos’…that bitch that gets in my way. You should have seen her when you first came here with me. She has given him her last bit of strength so he may lay conscious. When the power is knocked out of him and the crystal he possess, you will gain strength and be rejuvenated… instantly. Now finish the job and power is yours…”

The words crept out of the fiends mouth. The head slowly vanished, spinning and energy separated that flowed around Sigea. It went to the crystal that he had in his possession. Chaos existed inside of it… hell he existed inside of all. Like the good in everyone’s hearts there is also malice. Undeniable hatred that caused people to stray down the path the way they went. SIgea looked on to Alberdyne. His body was bloody, tears were coming down his chin and his skin was burned. It sickened Sigea to see a grown individual act in the manner that he did. “Atleast have some pride. The last thing I have to say is that you died valiantly at the hands of excellence themselves. You should be glad that you get to die by a being superior to yourself. Oh and before I forget… I’m an Icer. Not a Changeling…”

Red energy engulfed his hand as he extended it out. A blast of dark red and black energy shot forward, affectively annihilating the target. When the dust had settled, Sigea was no longer near the fountain or that weird universe. He was sitting down in a state of Zen and opened his eyes. He looked down at his hands as he felt something new. Could it have been? Sigea closed his eyes and smiled more as he felt a new power surging inside of him. It seemed this Chaos fellow was right after all.

TWC - 5,099
PS - I know i rp'd him seeming to kill Alberdyne but that's not what this is. From his perception he killed AL because his gem teleported him back to his home while Sigea's gem did the same to him. It's for storyline. So Sigea did not actually kill him I restate.
Sigea
Sigea
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum