Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Puars Pancake Stories Chapter 1: Past Regression

Go down

Puars Pancake Stories Chapter 1: Past Regression Empty Puars Pancake Stories Chapter 1: Past Regression

Post by Yamcha the banned 7/18/2012, 4:25 am

This is the history of Spin the Elder Dragon Warrior Namek, his origin story before joining the ranks of the dragon family. This takes place 400 years in the past on namek. It consists of two chapters.

Chapter 1: Past Regression

Wolfbrother Yamcha The Mixed Martial Artist, The Shin Assistant Spade Fox and the Youthful Elder Dragon Warrior Namek Spin sat in the meditation room all cross legged and holding hands with the astral crystal in the center of their circle. Spin then spoke as the Shin Assistant started chanting,

Oh mother earth, great keeper of shenron
I ask of you, grant me the power
to show the champion of the sacred gods
the past I had, so he will know the price
of holy divinity and how getting carried away can affect that
feel our spiritual pressure as we reach out to the dragon’s soul
to see the past mistakes, so progress can be achieved

A big sphere of energy fills the circle and envelopes the three warriors, pulling them into Spin’s Inner world to see the past play out.

-400 years ago-

Spin was in North Village enjoying the serenity that is planet Namek when he over hears a story that the elder was telling his oldest underling.

The Elder Namekian of the Warrior clan in North Village stood up from his throne, holding onto his staff for support. He then looked at one of his followers and began to speak, telling him of a very old truth, "Come here my underling. I feel it's time to tell you of a dark spot in our history seeing as how you are old enough and wise enough to know this. Long ago there was a namekian by the name of Screw. He was part of the warrior clan and a very decent fighter at that, but he didn't like the idea that if Namek was attacked that everyone in the warrior clan would have to rise up against the threat. He felt that one superbly strong Namekian should have to fight. He trained vigorously and actually had the power do what he wanted, but the power twisted him and corrupted his heart and mind. He wanted to kill us all for a reason I know not, but Guru would not let that happen. Screw and Guru battled like no namekian had battled before. It seemed that screw was too much when Guru wisely sealed him away. During that time there were more Namekians who believed in what Screw was telling them and they left the clans and became twisted themselves. They became known as the Demon Clan. We were at war with the Demon Clan for some time, but their numbers fell to nearly none and their strongest warriors were no longer among us. The retreated to the mountainous region not too far from the north village. They are no longer considered a threat and they have no one to lead them or guide them. We have nothing to fear from them now, but it is still important that you know of these events so that you may pass them on one day yourself. Now go ahead and tend to the little ones."

Spin could not believe that there was something so dark hidden from most of the younger Namekians. First he had to deal with being treated differently because of how weak he is; now he has to find out that there is a piece of there history that few know about. The anger and evil continues to rise in Spin's heart. It wouldn't be long before the boy who wanted to lead the North Villages warrior clan to become as twisted and evil as Screw.

"We've been to war with our own kind before? Guru has actual fighting ability and may be not only wise but also the strongest namekian alive? We have a demon clan?” Spin then felt rage and anger in his tone of voice as he spoke to himself No namekian should be closed out of the knowledge of those times. No namekian should be viewed as a demon no matter how evil they become or how there views change. I must find them. I need to know why?

Spin slides from view of the people of the village, but the people he was truly trying to dodge were the village elder and the leader of the North Village warrior clan. Once he escaped their line of vision he took flight towards the mountainous region where the demon clan is said to have retreated. It seemed it would be a smooth flight, but before he could get to the northern sea he was met by the leader of the north village warrior clan.

He looked at the young namek and spoke with authority “Where are you going young warrior? Do you have permission from the village elder to travel elsewhere? If not, you’re going to have to turn back and either train or spar in the village. Please, let us return back home.”

Spin knew he would have no choice but to listen to the unofficial leader of his village’s warrior clan. He was no match for him, but if he were he would have fought to have the right to leave. Instead he would have to accept the calmness of the village and return to train. He wasn’t going back to train just because he had no choice, but Spin was going to go back and train just for the power. Hopefully his quest to be the strongest namekian in his village will not corrupt his heart further, but normally a quest for power does exactly that.

Following the lead of the strongest warrior in his village they landed about half a mile away from the village. There were other warriors from his village also. Training their minds and body. It was obvious that this would be the exact thing Spin needed, but he wanted to test himself against the other warriors who weren’t far from his current power. The problem was, most of them were far above his power which reduced him to training alone, but that would prove to be even more effective in time.

“Fine,” He said to himself as he kept his determination and drive, since I don’t have the power to even give anyone a challenge I’ll train my telekinesis technique.”

Spin decides to test his telekinesis on a nearby boulder. He places one of his hands forward and the boulder begins to move ever so slightly. After a few moments the boulder budge enough to where the grass was being kicked up and scrapped away. If he placed out two hands this would be a bit easier, but he felt that that is no way for him to gain power. He decided to make himself struggle and it showed as the sweat began to trickle down the side of his face. His veins were pulsating seeming to jump out from under his flesh as the boulder trembles with little movement left and right. The nearby warriors could nothing but watch as the weakest warrior of them struggles so greatly. One of the warriors were going to help Spin, but Spin shot him a look that would stun even the most caring namekian. This struggle was his and his alone.

A few more moments started to pass and Spin drops down to one knee now panting uncontrollably. The boulder seemed to still shake with no sign of lifting. Spin drops down to both his knees slouched over trying not to have to hold himself up, but he was expending all of his energy trying to lift a simple boulder. The other warriors watched as Spin began to fade in and out.

“I….mu….must….do this!” He yelled as he huffed and puffed, his psionic training taking it’s toil, ”I refuse…..I refuse to….. to give up. I WILL LIFT THIS BOULDEEERRRR!”

Spin stands to both of his feet and uses what remaining energy he has left and the boulder lifts a few inches off the ground, and that’s when Spin fell face first in the grass. Unconscious, exhausted, dehydrated, and flat out beat. Spin was as still as the mountains. The strongest of the warrior clan in north village grabs Spin and takes him to the elder for healing.

The strongest of the warrior clan then walked into the Elder Namekian’s hut with Spin on his back. He then laid him down in front of the Elder then got on one knee, his right fist on the ground as he bowed to show his respect as he announced his request, “Elder, could you please heal one of our warriors?”

The elder looked at the strong warrior namek bowing as well as looking at Spin laid out in front of him. He then spoke to Driver, his voice full of concern “What happened to him Driver? He seemed exhausted beyond believe.”

Driver began to speak while he stayed on one knee in front of the elder with his right fist on the ground and his head raised, his eyes now looking at the Elder Namekian, “As you know, he is the weakest among us warrior types and it seems he wants to become a stronger warrior. His determination to become better than he is admiring, and maybe he will give me a challenge one day.”

The Elder Namek just shrugged and replied, “Hopefully that day won’t be anytime soon.”

Driver leaves as the elder finished healing Spin. Driver was now beginning to take an interest in the young warrior, but the way Spin’s heart has been changing it would be surprising if he could get Spin to open up. Driver was long gone when Spin came to. Spin looked around to see no one, but the elder. The village Elder said no words as Spin took his leave. Spin had a look of pure fire and determination as he made his way back to the outside training fields.

He arrived at the same exact spot he fainted in and raised one of his hands to prepare to lift that same exact boulder.

***thirty five years later***

Spin was on the ground, now unconscious due the mental strain of his psionic training hours before in the field. Years has pasted since his first attempt at telekenesis and the once lesser warrior was now much stronger then he was when he was beginning. The hard work and determination for his goals and dreams paying off, he sacrifices and choices he made leading up to this very point and time. Meanwhile, the village elder was speaking with Driver.

The Elder Namek and Driver were having a meeting in the Elder Hut. The topic: Spin and his thirst for power.

The Elder Namek voiced his concerns to Driver “Driver, I am seriously worried about Spin. His thirst for power will corrupt him Driver, and we will have to deal with him just like Alizo. The evil in his heart is going to grow and he will wreak havoc on this village and possibly all of Namek.”

Driver didn’t think there was a problem with Spin training his hardest to meet the high standard so he replied to the Namekian Elder, “Village Elder, I believe you are letting your fear cloud your judgment. The evil is not growing in his heart, but it is actually dying. Yes he is training to gain more power, but the way he goes about gaining that power is wise and pure hearted. He doesn’t go out there in the fields and focus on pure power and brute force. He has been training his telekinesis which in turn is strengthening his mind. It is amazing to see him struggle and overcome. He is the first one to strengthen his mind and body at once. We usually meditate or spar which helps but his way is much more improved. I know that one day he and I will do battle for the right to become master of the warrior clan, but as of now he is just another warrior. Trust me, there is no need to worry, but if your fear is that great then come and see him train in the fields.”

The strong warrior namek Driver and the Namekian Elder call it a day and go their separate ways.

The following day when Spin awoke, he awoke to the face of the elder and Driver.

Spin wasn’t the polite type back then, he didn’t want to lose focus of his goal so he responded rudely upon waking up to see both Driver and the Namekian Elder over him, “What do you guys want? If it isn’t important then please allow me to get back to my training. I have a goal that I am trying to reach.”

“Spin, I do not like how you seem to fiend for power. I think you are trying to compete with Driver who has been the strongest of this village for awhile now and has a good chance of becoming the master of the warrior clan. I don’t want you interrupting him on his quest. Now you can continue your training, but you are forbidden to challenge Driver at all.”

Driver then felt that something smelled fishing in the Elder’s words and spoke out, “Now you wait just a minute! I am a proud member of the warrior clan and if a fellow Namekian challenges me I will accept! I can care less of what you want! All I care for is the safety of our planet and people and we need someone who can lead! If it’s me I will become master and if it’s not then apparently the one who becomes master is fit for the job! You are the elder and yet your eyes are being blinded by some weird fantasy or whatever it is that you want”

Spin the warrior namek then replied, “I have to agree with Driver. If we truly want to call ourselves master of the warrior clan or want to become master then how would we do that by turning down challenges?”

The elder took a step back and headed out of the small hut like structure with Spin and Driver following. The elder quickly turned around and assumed a fighting stance. Spin, always prepared for a fight, quickly got into his fighting stance leaving Driver confused.

The elder then charged at Driver, but Spin jumped in front of him and blocks the oncoming attack with his forearm. The elder unloads a combo on Spin. Spin does all he can to either block or dodge the attacks. It was obvious that this elder had power and could fight and this excited Spin. Spin looks back at Driver who seemed to be stuck in place and the elder would soon capitalize on it.

The elder was strong, but Spin knew that he was holding back his full power as was Spin. Spin had planned to push the elder pass his current power level by increasing his own slightly, but he wouldn’t if he could get Driver to join in. “Hey Driver! Are you going to help or not?” Driver looked at Spin and took off in the opposite direction. Spin simply smirked as he turned his attention back towards the elder.

Spin the warrior namek then began to get cocky to the Namekian Elder, confidence could be felt in his voice “Okay, let’s play no games and fight. I know you have more power, but if you want to conceal it then so be it. However, I will not be holding back.”

The elder’s eyes widened as he knew he could not compete with his power at its current level, but it was actually a bluff by Spin. Spin powered up to about 75% of his full power causing small pebbles to rise a bit in the process. The elder quickly charged in with a left elbow. Spin shifted to his right and landed a destructive knee to the elders gut causing his eyes to bulge out. The elder was falling to the ground but Spin stopped him by raising him up with his right hand under his chin and does a left open palm strike sending the elder flying back. The elder quickly stopped himself and realized that he stood no chance by holding back his power.

The Namekian Elder of North Village then boasted “It’s obvious with you at full power that I am no match for you when I am holding back my power. No more, I will give you what you so desire. HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!”

The elder unleashes his full might and is now equal to Spin’s current power level. Spin simply smiles at the elder after witnessing his true power come forward.

Spin then smiled, a grin forming on his lips as he spoke “You have power village elder but you shouldn’t have allowed the battle to get to you or you would have seen that this is not my full power. Now allow me to show you what I am truly capable of and you can decide if you want to continue this pointless fight even though it is a bit fun.”

Spin focused in on the elder as his power started to rise but before he could reach his full power, a flying straight kick landed smack across his face, hitting his left cheek hard which made him lose his balance and crumbled to the ground. The attack which was launched while Spin was caught off guard, not focused on Driver rendered him useless.

Driver had kicked Spin with a force so great that Spin spat blood from his mouth on impact.

Driver then spoke in a very serious tone, sicken of what he witnessed this day, “Spin, I cannot allow you to embarrass the village elder. He is the figure of wisdom and truth to the north village. I will leave this village however and never return. I cannot live in a village with an elder such as he. Spin, whenever you want to finish what I have now started just seek me out.”

Spin struggled to stand as Driver flew off.

Spin now looked at the Elder Namekian with sad eyes and disappointment in his voice could be felt as he spoke to the Elder. “Elder, you are beginning to become the very thing you thought I would become. That is corrupt elder. You need to find what you once were or you will have a great downfall empty of grace.”

Spin stumbled onward to the field to train though he was drained from that one blow he received by the hands of Driver, but Spin knew that they would meet again and when they did he would be ready.

The energy around the Astral Crystal dulled down and The human, shin and namekian warrior were back in the meditation room of the stationary house, the spark of the astral crystal dull. Yamcha picked up the Astral Crystal as the three warriors got up and went to eat dinner, more versed in the past of the namekian Elder Dragon Warrior Spin.

3,176 words total
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down