Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relic Hunt /w Great Namekian Encounters (Quest) (Complete)

Go down

Relic Hunt /w Great Namekian Encounters (Quest) (Complete) Empty Relic Hunt /w Great Namekian Encounters (Quest) (Complete)

Post by Kigon 7/20/2012, 9:02 am

Easy Pickings

Easy Quest

Requirement: None

Reward: 1,000 zeni and +10 Villain Points.

The Nameks are such a peaceful people, that sometimes they don't even know when there is a threat upon them You hear that a small village that has ancient relics from the old Namek civilization, which could be quite valuable. You decide to take them for yourself, but find that the village's Elder used to be apart of the Warrior Clan. Despite his age, he is a master of the martial arts. Survive his counter attack and take your prize.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A group of Namekians are working in the fields a little far from their village.
"Zando, do you hear something?" one of them asks to the one resting near him.
"I think so... someone's coming Fruh." Zando replies as he quickly stands up, feeling a malicious and evil aura they don't recognize heading their way. The other one, Fruh, alerts the other one near him who then too stands up.
A horned individual lands on in front. The demon Kigon, having sensed their energy a few miles away, now plans to unleash his power upon them.
Menacingly staring at the green warriors, he lick his lips like his looking at his breakfast.
"Who are you stranger? Identify yourself" One of them asks the demon, who after hearing this, simply grins and is now slowly walking towards the group.
Zando then asks him the same thing but Kigon just pauses for a moment and then quickly dashes towards him while laughing maniacally.
"What the!?" surprised, the Namekian tries to block the charging foe to no avail, as his enemy's tackle simply breaks through it and the demon pierces through his chest.
"GAAAAHHH!!"
Zando wails and as he falls face down to the ground with a large hole on his chest vomits purple blood and dies a few seconds later. The other two, seeing their comrade's cold, dead body and shocked and furious on what just happened, they assault their friend's killer with a barrage of punches. The demon being greatly stronger than the two, simply flinches with every strike.
"AHHHHHH! You'll pay you fiend!" They shout as they continue to attack Kigon.
Getting bored and irritated by the fight, he grabs the fists of the two as they punch.
He smirks and says "How about we end this now, I had enough fun already".
He grabs Fruh's neck, slaps away the other one with a backhand which makes that one crash through a boulder and chokes the angered alien that he holds. He then lifts him off the ground, bring his hand out and thrusts it toward his victim's chest. The merciless monster pulls out the warrior Namekian heart and kills him. Kigon then throws Fruh's body aside and blasts it with an energy beam, completely leaving no trace of his foe.
Kigon then heads for the last one, who is still unconscious and now lying on the ground. He feels a few other energies heading towards him so, thinking he might get some information out of the warrior, he grabs the Namekian by his clothes and drags him along the ground to bring the unconscious victim with him, and Kigon heads for a cave to hide in for a while.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Namekian, tied up, hanging from the ceiling and still knocked-out, gets quite the wake-up call from the demon who holds him captive,
"HEEEEY!"
He shouts so loud that the stalactites of the cave above shakes and nearly gives away and fall.
The captive, awake but distorted because of the shout which hurts him more because of his sharp sense, groans and looks down as he again sees Kigon, shocked that he was still alive and was spared by the same monster who mercilessly slaughtered his two friends.
"Why, why didn't you kill me?" He asks to his captor with a sad voice.
Not considering what the Namekian would feel if he told the truth, the heartless demon still tells him, "Well, information, just that".
"WHAT!!"
The Namekian grits his teeth, angered at what he just heard. His strength and will as a trained Namekian warrior gave him strength, he wildly and violently moves around trying to get out of his constrictions. The captive's anger adds to the fuel which gives him enough strength to pull out the ropes and get loose and he landed on the grounded on his two feet.
"HAAAAHHH! DIE YOU MONSTER!" He howls strong enough for the stones and rocks above to be continuously fall down around the two to no stop.
He immediately charges towards the fiend with the intent of killing him right there, right now with no hesitation and not even thinking of his own life.
Kigon however, was too fast and managed to knee him on the gut before he could land a punch leaving the Namekian to drop down on his knees. "Hey, I just wanna know something. Where can I find the ancient relics of your old civilization? I heard about it from some demons talking back at my realm talking about them a few years ago." he asks the defeated warrior.
The Namekian shakes in fear, remembering that their village has what this maniac wants. He tries to hide it but the demon read his reaction and had already seen through him.
Kigon snickers "So they're at YOUR village huh. Lucky me."
"NO! I won't let you go!" The warrior makes a last attempt to put an end to this monster. He grabs him and proceeds to charge up his energy with his own life force: A kamikaze attack!
"I'll drag you with me to the afterlife!"
He nearly finished it but, something's wrong. He doesn't have enough energy to use it. Kigon manages to get away and commends the Namekian for his bravery "Not bad, you nearly got me but, looks like you didn't have any stamina left. I'll remember this. I'll even use my most powerful on you for that move."
He then proceeds to release his blast: the Hell Blitz. An orb filled with corrupted energy is thrown to the warrior, killing him instantly.
"Well then, to the relics it is." The demon then proceeds to head for the village.
After he got out of the cave after an interesting encounter, Kigon flies west towards
the village that has the relics. After nearly an hour of flying, he reaches the village and lands.
The villagers come out after hearing the demonic visitor land. One of them sees the demon approaching and runs to call the village's Elder.

Meanwhile, back on Kigon's part. The villagers gathers in front of Kigon and asks what was his reason for going to their village.
"I heard your village has some ancient relics, I want them" the demon replies.
"What manners! Do you really think we'll just give an outsider like you our relic of the past." One of them shouts angrily to him.
"Well, if you don't, I'll just have to slaughter you and find it on my own" He tells them in a carefree manner without even considering what he just said.
"Why you--" the same one who shouted tries to go to the demon but is stopped by another Namekian who looks like he's the oldest and most tough-looking of the Namekians present.
"Elder! I'm sorry." The once-angry Namekian behaved and became more composed after the old Namekian arrived.
"So, you must be the one who killed my warriors." the Elder said in a rather surprisingly calm manner.
"Heh, you look like you don't even care about them." Kigon comments.
"No, it's just that if I were to mourn for them," the old Namekian's aura became aggresive and his face showed that he means business, "I'm going to do it after I avenged them".
This guy's no ordinary Elder, this guy's a warrior The demon thought as he saw this. He proceeds to take a stance knowing this will be a fight, and not an easy one at that.
The Elder then does the same thing. "Before we start, can I know where the relics are?" He asks in a serious manner, very different from the one he showed ever since he encountered the three Namekians at the fields.
"They are inside my house, but unless you defeat me you won't be able to get it, considering you live through this." the Namekian replies.
Kigon trusts this and starts their battle by firing a small ki blast towards his foe. The Elder deflects it with ease but it's revealed that the fiend used this to get closer and manages to land a roundhouse kick on his opponent. The green-skinned warrior simply brushes it off and unleashes a ki blast of his own. The horned creature dodges to the side and charges towards him similar on how he did to the one named Zando.
His foe stands his ground and hardens his body. The warrior takes the tackle head-on, which pushes him a few meter back.
Kigon comments on his opponent's defense "Not bad, the other one who took this attack got his chest tore open".
"Sorry, but as you can see, I'm different from those warriors you fought earlier"
They continue their fight and the demon gains the advantage. He hits the Namekian with a point-blank range ki blast which makes the enemy groggy giving him enough time deliver a concentrated punch which blows the old warrior away.
However, that strike still wasn't enough to defeat the aged fighter as he regains his balance before he crashed on one of the houses behind him. The Namekian's feet drags along the ground leaving skid marks.
The bruises from the punch heals instantly. "This is gonna take forever. How about we end this?" The red demon recommends.
The two releases their own energy and charges both of their kis. The Elder put both of his hands in front and charges yellow energy while Kigon bends his knees as if to gain a sturdy ground, puts his hand out-stretched to his side and charges crimson and corrupted energy.
The Elder manages to use his attack first, in the form of a fast golden-colored beam
but the stanced demon follows suit by then releasing it in a form of a dark orb of ki.
The two attacks clash, which creates a shockwave that can be felt kilometers away. The Elder's beam is winning over the struggle until his foe, the demon adds more power to the orb. The Hell Blitz attack overpowers the beam which creates a large explosion which completely destroys his(Kigon's) opponent.
Happy that he managed to pass through the last obstacle, the surviving demon simply smiles at the direction of where his enemy died.
Kigon then flies off to collect his spoil of war. He reaches the Elder's house and as he opens the door, he sees the most unexpected thing for a village guardian, skulls of different creatures and weapons of war displayed on the wall. He was lucky that the relics were just in another locked room. He just blasted the door open as he usually does and finds exactly what he wants: golden objects with diamonds embedded on them. The fiend bags the relics and simply walks out the house whistling, with the objects in hand, remembers the events that just happened for a moment and smiles, overjoyed at his achievements and flies off.

TWC: 1,813
Kigon
Kigon
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character Info
Level: 1
Race: Demon

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum