Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After math (open to anyone)

Go down

After math (open to anyone) Empty After math (open to anyone)

Post by Kegeto 1/26/2012, 1:41 am

Kegeto flew away from the damaged city. He sighed quietly.

“ I guess showing off wasn’t a smart idea. Still I can’t help but, That the people of this planet can hide their power level as I can as well as sense to find were the power is. Other than that it looks like have to train to get stronger. Im still a weakling. I need to get stronger but, how?” Kegeto said as he rubbed his head sighing in a bit annoyed than he was led on to be. The saiyan tail twirled for a few second.

“ Hmm what to do now? I mean even if there strong people on this planet doesn’t mean that I will stand change. I was fool to challenge him.” Kegeto than growls in anger and punch the sky.” Damn I thought I had that battle but he was stronger than me.” His aura started to spark in rage.

“ If I don’t get stronger I will be weak for a long time” Kegeto shouted in rage. He slowly started to calm down for a second. Kegeto breaths in and out. Kegeto starts to think about why he landed here in the first place. The Saiyan closed his eyes and sighed. While he starts to land in the middle of the forest he started to walked around thinking while folded his arms. The young saiyan than started to wonder something.

“ Maybe their might be some masters to train with? If there are maybe it might help me out to gain the power I need. I don’t need anything just to get stronger. Everything else is irrelevant.” the saiyan said now started walk through the forest. He than started to think about leaving this planet.

(word count 292)
Kegeto
Kegeto
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

After math (open to anyone) Empty Re: After math (open to anyone)

Post by Kegeto 1/26/2012, 10:28 pm

The saiyan sat by the river for the few and lie down.

“ Finally peace and quiet.” The saiyan said. He started to think wounded in his mind about the things he been through and how much it effected him.

“ Maybe I should get better training.” Kegeto said now staring at the sky. The cloud started to roll in. The animals ran away as the clouds grew larger and much darker. The saiyan sighed and gotten up.

“ The storm is brewing. I should find shelter and fast.” The saiyan said as he started to float up and than stared at the clouds. For awhile the saiyan finally broke the silent

“ I can out run this storm. Though I wouldn’t know where I would be going. Plus this planet is still new to me and I wouldn’t know my way back. Hmm. It a tough call but I should head away from the storm even if I wanted well I guess I got to be the better man and stick through this storm. This going to be the worse part of my life.” The saiyan sighed and landed back down to the ground. The wind gust started to pick up and blew towards his way. Kegeto growled for about as he kept his feet firm to the ground. The wind started to blew harder. The Thunder can be roared through the sky and while that happen the flash of lighting stuck the trees. Kegeto growled

“ Great just what I need the Light show. Grr can my day get any worse?” Kegeto saw the lighting struck again and hit’s the ground again. He than started to hear the roaring sound of thunder again than third flash of lighting started to showed again. This time almost hitting the saiyan.

“ Hey watch were you aim that thing you stupid clouds!” Kegeto shouted as the thunder started to roar again and the wind started to blew harder.

“ Dang the storm did some damage. Stupid clouds.” The saiyan sighed in annoyance the storm started to clam down than saw the sun rays breaking though blinding him for a few second.

(word count:360.)
Kegeto
Kegeto
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Kegeto 1/28/2012, 11:31 pm

(This topic is closed )
Kegeto
Kegeto
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum