Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everyone Hates Spiders (Quest, Solo)

Go down

Everyone Hates Spiders (Quest, Solo) Empty Everyone Hates Spiders (Quest, Solo)

Post by Ruurik 7/24/2012, 4:24 pm

Spideros

Easy Quest

Requirement: None

Reward: 1,000 zeni and 10 Hero Points

A gang has been terrorizing West City. They call themselves the Spideros and have spider tattoos on their arms. It is said they are led by a powerful martial artist. Put a stop to the Spideros and defeat their leader.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a pleasant day in West City, the weather was the sun was shining warmly down on the city. The bright blue sky dotted with the occasional fluffy white cloud. The weather was actually very nice, it wasn't too warm and there was a pleasent breeze. The city was bustling with people working, shopping and some were even just playing and relaxing in the park. For the most part it was a perfect day for everyone. Well everyone besides the woman getting mugged in a shadowy back alley.

"Please just take the money and go", the woman cried throwing her purse to the three thugs that had cornered her. One of the thugs caught the purse, opened it and began rifling through it, the second thug joining him to see what was inside. The third, the leader this little group, advanced on the woman with his knife drawn, an evil grin plastered on his face.

"Naw, I got a better idea for you", the thug said menacingly waving the knife. The woman tried to screamed for help but her plea was cut short by the thug grabbing her by the throat and slamming her into the wall. The thug licked the side of her face and sliced of the top button of her blouse. The woman squeezed her eyes shut and began crying, not wanting to see what the thug was about to do to her.

Suddenly a solid thunk could be heard from behind the thug. The thug looked over his shoulder to see both of his compatriots crumpled on the ground, one with a bloody broken nose the other with the top of his head covered in the others blood, both quite unconscious. Over them stood a being slightly taller then an average human, but not ridiculously so, his eyes faintly glowing red, for the most part though he was obscured by the shadows. In his hand the shadowy figure held the woman's purse. The thug dropped the woman, who tried to scrambled away, only managing to put herself further in the corner all the while still crying uncontrollably with her eyes squeezed shut.

"Who the hell are you!" The thug yelled at the shadowy figure, a slight waver in his voice. The shadowy figure didn't answer just stepping forward.

"Don't fuck with the Spideros Gang bro!" The thug screamed rushing the shadowy figure with his knife raised. With a single kick to the hip the shadowy figure sent the thug flying into the wall with a crash. The thug fell to the ground in a heap not moving. The shadowy figure tossed the purse at the crying woman's feet.

"You're fine now. Stop crying", the shadowy figure said coldly as if there was no reason for the woman to be crying in the first place.

"I think he was going to rape me", the woman said blinking tears out of her eyes.

"Most likely", the shadowy figure replied simply, no pity in his voice.

"Are you supposed to be a hero?" the woman questioned, a tone of disbelief in her voice since her savior seemed to care so little for her well being. The woman finally got up off the ground grabbing her purse as she rose.

"Not really", the shadowy figure said stepping out into a patch of light, revealing his red skin, pointed ears and three-fingered hands.

"DEMON SOMEONE HELP!" The woman said screaming even more loudly then when she had been trying to get away from the thugs. She ran from the alleyway screaming for her life.

"Oh yeah no reason to thank me. Only defended your virtue and likely saved your life", Zanza grumbled angrily, some people just couldn't get past their preconceived notions about demons. Zanza stooped over each of the thugs checking their right forearms, these were the guys he was looking for. Zanza had been hunting Spideros clan thugs for awhile now. Zanza had heard about them several times, these guys seemed to be wherever trouble was to be found recently.

Zanza was tired of hearing about them and tired of waiting for the police to do something about it. So now he was going to take care of these thugs himself and end their petty little gang once and for all. Zanza had taken out several of the thugs already today but none of them could point him to their base of operations. He'd just dropped them off at a nearby police station bound and gagged. Maybe he'd have more luck with this group. Zanza carefully bound the hands and feet of each of the thugs and sat them up against the wall. Zanza sat and waited for them to wake up. It didn't take long for the thugs to wake up, the one with the broken nose waking first, the one he'd kicked into the wall waking last.

"If one of you tells me where the Spideros base is I may let you go", Zanza said pressing the tips of his fingers together and looking at each of the thugs in turn.

"Go to hell", the thug with the broken nose said, obviously resentful.

"Yeah, fuck you Red Eyes" the thug who had been knocked out, by breaking the other's nose over his head spout off. Zanza had a feeling he was just following the pack on this one.

"Dude, I think you broke my hip", the third gang member said through gritted teeth.

"Fine I'll think about dropping you off at a hospital instead if you tell me", Zanza responded fixing this thug with a stare.

"Promise?" the thug said gritting his teeth. His two allies started yelling at him to shut up and telling him he wasn't a true spider. Zanza silenced both of them with a quick glare, before turning back to the traitor and nodding. The traitor quickly spouted off the address of a warehouse near the city center. Zanza smiled then grabbed the traitor hefting him over his shoulder, grabbing the other two by their hands and dragging them out to the sidewalk. Once there he tossed the traitor on top of his two former compatriots.

"You promised!" The traitor yelled at Zanza.

"I said I'd think about, plus I'm sure the police will take you there once their finished questioning you", Zanza said coldly turning away from the pile of three men and taking off into the air. Now that he knew where he was going it took Zanza no more then a few moments to find the Spideros Gang base. it was a rather dilapidated warehouse, surrounded by several other seemingly abandoned warehouses. Zanza landed on the roof of the warehouse and looked in through a dirty old skylight. The gang members had formed a circle around two men engaged in combat, like some sort of human arena. A short distance from the crowd was an elevated platform with a throne like chair, where a rather large man sat looking very bored. Zanza assumed that was likely the leader considering his position in relation to the rest of the men.

Taking all these men would be rather hard without killing anyone, good thing Zanza didn't care if they died. Zanza wasn't here to bring these men to justice he was here to end their nuisance. Sure if the men surrendered or ran he wouldn't chase them down just to kill them but he wasn't going to any lengths to save these men's lives. They made a choice to commit these heinous crimes. Now they had a new set of choices surrender, run or die. That's all that Zanza was going to allow here, that's all he needed to allow. Zanza took a deep breath and then jumped through the window, falling among a rain of glass Zanza only used his flight powers enough to prevent him from being injured in the fall.

"My name is Zanza I'm here to disband your little gang", Zanza stated simply looking upon the shocked crowd. Then Zanza stared directly at the Spideros leader who had a smug look on his face. The rest of the Spideros gang didn't seem to have quite the same confidence many already looked ready to run. Most of these men weren't warriors or even martial artists, they were just petty criminals and thugs used to preying on the weak.

"Look boys a demon has come to try an shut us down. Must be pissed that we're stealing all his evil energy", the Spideros leader shouted over his men trying to embolden them. It worked slightly a few of the stronger members looked ready to fight grabbing chains, pipes and knives.

"The only reason I'm here is because the locals won't shut up about your petty acts. All here will die for disturbing my peace", Zanza said coldly glaring at the Spideros leader, not even bothering himself with the rest of the gang members. Some of the gang members near the edge of the group slipped off into the shadows, making a run for it. Zanza's explanation though did nothing to deter those who already had prepared themselves to do battle.

"You can try demon but I am a master of the art of ki you will not defeat me", The Spideros leader boasted loudly. Zanza simply cracked his brow as if in challenge to the man's statement. The Spideros leader pointed his hand at Zanza and began yelling, a small ball of energy beginning to build in the palm of his hand. Zanza was surprised that the man could actually manipulate his ki but the blast he was forming didn't seem very impressive. When the Spideros leader finally fired off his blast Zanza saw that he was right, this was not some special technique it was just a simple Ki blast. Zanza batted it away lazily with the back of his hand his. Zanza's eyes flared slightly almost as if in warning as two energy beams shot out peircing the Spideros leader's chest. The man looked shocked for a moment before he fell to the ground dead.

"Okay who is next?" Zanza asked looking at the men that surrounded him. Zanza drew his swords as many of the frightened men fled, however one man charged Zanza a pipe raised in his hand. Then all hell broke loose. Most of the crowd fled but at least a dozen men rushed Zanza. Zanza hacked and slashed, sending limbs, organs and blood spraying everywhere. Several hits landed on Zanza but he hardly noticed them, these men had no real strength at least not compared to Zanza. They might be of fair strength against the general human population but that's all these men were to Zanza average human beings.

In the end all those who resisted had done so futilely. Zanza stood breathing slightly from the exertion the dead and dying surrounded him, much of the gang had taken off before the fighting started. However Zanza doubted they'd restart this gang, anyone with any real will or strength of character had likely died by Zanza's hand. Sure they might return to a life of crime but now they had no organization they would likely get picked up by the police doing petty crime or join up with some other gang. Either way they were no longer Zanza's problem, he had come to end the Spideros Gang as far as he was concerned that was finished.

"I wonder what I should have for dinner?" Zanza asked aloud to no-one. One might wonder how one could even think about food with such a sight before them but Zanza was used to worse sights back in Demon World. Plus he was a strong believer that blood should never spoil one's appetite. Zanza sheathed his swords and took flight flying out the broken window he'd entered through. All thought of the bloodshed he'd caused gone, the only reminder being the blood spattered on his body and blades. Zanza decided on having some nice chicken, smothered in mushrooms and gravy, with white rice and vegetables on the side. Zanza salivated slightly at the thought of the meal that awaited him.

WC: 2022
Ruurik
Ruurik
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 31
Race: Xeno

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum