Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discovering Life and...more..

2 posters

Go down

Discovering Life and...more.. Empty Discovering Life and...more..

Post by Lexi 1/26/2012, 9:02 am

She strolled down the beach, kicking the loose sand softly with her bare feet, holding her sandals in hand. It was late, probably after midnight and no one was around either. She laughed, shaking her head slightly. Well, obviously no one was around. It was a deserted beach and after hours, not to mention that it was going to be raining soon. She sighed, slipping off her jacket, hopeful she was alone, and slinging both jacket and shoes on the beach, slowly entering the water. She squealed as the frothy chilly water hit her feet, laughing and giggling, fooling around, going in a little further, unaware of the watchful eyes of the stranger in the distance.
[b]
Lexi
Lexi
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Discovering Life and...more.. Empty Re: Discovering Life and...more..

Post by Kegeto 1/27/2012, 12:53 am

Kegeto flew away from the forest wounded about a lot of things. He slowly started to get a tad depress and sighed.

“ God Im so lonely……I need a friend.” Kegeto said quietly and shakes his head in a bit annoyed. Than he gotten an idea.

“ I wonder if this planet as a beach Let find out.” Kegeto said to himself as he flew away towards the beach He slowly than looks down and see someone down by the beach.

“ Hey I’m not alone now. Maybe I can say hi to this new person. After all I like making new people it interesting and has different out come” He said as he landed in front of her. Kegeto slowly headed towards her and smiles now chuckling. Wondering if this person a friend or a foe ether way he doesn’t want to be to friendly and found out the person going to blast him. No, he has to be ready for anything. Kegeto than floated towards her and gave her a wave.

“ Hello……” Kegeto started to go quiet seeing her and chuckles and than smiles.

“ Wow your beautiful.” He said smile gently and chuckled. Than realizing he didn’t Introduce himself.

“Oh were my manners. My name is Kegeto it is very nice to meet you” He bow to her.

(Word count 222)

Last edited by Kegeto on 1/27/2012, 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Kegeto
Kegeto
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi 1/27/2012, 1:55 am

She blinked rapidly at the sudden appearance of the..man? Well, he looked like one for sure..She stood up, dripping wet, smiling uncertainly.

"Oh, umm, I thought I was alone..but I guess, I'm not".. She laughed slightly..
"I'm Lexi, and, hello there, Kegeto..that's an unusual name"..

She squealed again as another wave hit her, almost toppling her over..
Lexi
Lexi
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Kegeto 1/27/2012, 2:34 am

Kegeto started to watched this and floated over the water and he smiled. His tail started to twirled and smiled happily. The young saiyan stared at her for a few min till finally he broke the silence.

“ Forgive me Lexi. I didn’t mean to sound like a creep And it a saiyan name that why it unusual .” Kegeto said as he rubbed his hand against his head and than he sighed just to laughed for a bit.

“ I hope I’m not bothering you madam” He asked her as he stared into her eyes for awhile than looked away now heading towards the beach and landed and smiled for a bit. Watching her enjoy the ocean. He slowly thinks about it and smiled happily than lied his head down as he stared at the clouds. Only to realize that the sky is peaceful. The saiyan tail twirled for awhile. He than get up and looked at her. Chuckled

“ She looks amazing” He said in his thought and blushed and shake his head back and forth. And than finally started to open his mouth.

“ Lexi can I ask you something?” Kegeto asked her. He started to think for a bit.

(Word count: 203)

Kegeto
Kegeto
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi 1/27/2012, 3:12 am

She laughed at Kegeto. He was funny. The tail thing was a littttllle strange, but then she was used to strange people and such.

She grinned, splashing in the water, turning when he spoke to her.

"No, no, you did not sound like a creep. I wasn't really expecting anyone here at this time of the night, that is why I was a little wary. I mean the beach is closed, and no one lives anywhere around either."

She looked at him and smiled gently, hoping he wasn't afraid of her. He was sweet. She hadn't met a lot of nice guys for a while, and it was nice to talk to someone who wasn't abusing her or throwing his weight around and being cocky.

"Yes, sure, ask me anything you want" ..

She bit her lip, wondering what he was going to ask her about.
Lexi
Lexi
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Kegeto 1/27/2012, 4:52 am

Kegeto started to stared at her. Thought about what he wanted to asked her.

“ Lexi……It a nice night out huh?”He said as chuckled a bit. His tail wrapped around his waist. He than smacked his fore-head in aggravations . He than slowly raised his head up and in thought he wondered in him mind

“What wrong with me? Maybe I should wait for the right moment.”He than looked up and smiled at her and than saw the shooting star.

“ Hey a shooting star just passed us. Make a wish”He said smiled at her as he than stared at calm ocean. Seeing the fact that the seas are now clam once again felt the wind blowing gently. More peaceful than ever before. Felt that he finally found his peace. He not worried, he not showed any anger, and not showed and sign of hatred towards himself of being weak. This felt like a sanctuary again. The rush of the cool wind blew over his clothing. He than looked over as his eyes stared on Lexi for awhile to wondered what the future will bring. And what will become of them. He slowly chuckled and than looked away down at the sand . Only to heard the wave crushed towards the shore and her in the waves.

(word count 217)
Kegeto
Kegeto
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi 1/29/2012, 2:18 am

She stood staring at the Saiyan, smiling. He was cute.. a little clueless but sweet..

She wondered what he wanted to ask her..because he wasn't actually saying anything, just flicking his tail around..

"Yes, it's a pretty night..clear too. I love watching the stars at night" ... She smiled at him, splashing a little water around...
"Have you seen a shooting star before", she closed her eyes and smiled, wishing a special wish, hearing Kegeto breathing calmly by her side..

She felt happy and free, grinning broadly with the sounds of the waves crashing in the distance, the distant hum coming from the lighthouse...when suddenly, a huge crashing sound makes her open her eyes...

...And before she could scream, shout or react..the huge wave hits her bodily, making her stumble and fall, pulling her in with its force, into the ocean...
Lexi
Lexi
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Kegeto 1/29/2012, 2:41 am

Kegeto saw her getting pulled out to sea his eye widen as his aura started to flicker into a navy color. He kicked his feet of the ground and dashed towards her. He reached for her to grab her hand and pulled her out of the ocean he flew up 20 feet in the air now placing his arm under her leg and his other arm against her back. He looked down and smiled at her

“ Is it a little late for night swimming” He chuckled as he flew back towards the shore and landed 5 feet away from the ocean he stared at her for a while. As his eyes stared into hers he blushed and chuckled while putting her down.

“ Sorry Lexi I hope I didn’t invade your space” He said to her and looked away for awhile the ocean was crushing against the shore. The he looked at her than takes his shirt off.

“ Here it not much but you would be a bit warmer.” He said offering his shirt to her. He had his tank top on as he wasn’t looking at her and chuckled. He slowly smiled and than thinking about her

(200 Words)
Kegeto
Kegeto
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi 1/29/2012, 3:00 am

She screamed, sputtering as the water took her under, flailing and trying to keep from swallowing the salty sea spray that was constantly hitting her and pulling her further into the ocean.

She turned her body, or at least, tried to, unable to even motion, wave or call out to Kegeto. She honestly hoped he didn't have his eyes closed and saw how she was pulled into the ocean, when she heard the flap of something..and looked up to find Kegeto flying above her...

She almost sighed in relief, but the damn sea water made that immensely impossible, gasping as he grabbed her and pulled her up almost 20 feet in the air, flying effortlessly to the shore..

She shivered as the wind hit her soaked body, wrapping her arms around herself and shaking, teeth chattering... "Ttthh..thhaankss...for ssaavingg..meee ...ouuutt ttthhhere.."....

The warm shirt he wrapped around her felt better but it was still freezing and well, something was better than nothing...

"Nn..nno...you didn't..invade mmyyy ssspace..." ...She held his hand, looking at him..
Lexi
Lexi
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Kegeto 1/29/2012, 3:21 am

Kegeto than looked at her hand holding his he smiled at her.

“ I’ll start the fire okay?” The saiyan said as he floated in mid-air and went off to find some twigs and sticks. He comes back with a few twigs and sticks he put them up and than put his hand by the sticks and twigs he looked at her

“ It should take a few” He said as he started to rub the sticks pretty fast and forming a small fire he looked at her and sat next to her

“ It something” He said wrapped his arm around her. And than looked at her and smiled.

“ I will use my body heat to keep you warm till the fire start to grow a bit.” He said to her smiled at her. His hand stroked her cheek and smiled.

“ Im sorry for being clueless but you are beautiful.” He said smiling than realizing the fire was started to burn and he slowly smiled and looked at her

“ The fire is growing” He said watching it as he looked over at her and started into her eye, The fire crackled with the mix of the ocean still crashing against the shore.

(word count 206)
Kegeto
Kegeto
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi 1/29/2012, 4:19 am

She rubbed her palms trying to warm them up, looking at Kegeto when he said he'd start a fire..

"yes, a fire sounds good actually..I'm freeeeezing..and there's no one around so it's gotta be safe, right?" ...She grinned up at him, her eyes crinkling at the corner.

He was making me smile...She watched as he flew up going to hunt for twigs and sticks to make a fire, rubbing her arms with her hands and tightening his shirt around herself.

She watched him quietly as he set the sticks together, rubbing them to create a spark and start a fire..the tiny spark leaped into flames, a warm fire feeling good and heating her cold skin up.

"Oooh that feels amazing"..She scooted closer, rubbing her hands and warming them against the fire, accidentally brushing against him, as he wrapped his arm around her.

She looked at him shyly, feeling warm and fuzzy. Smiling, Lexi leaned into him, the warmth feeling really great against her cold, shivering body.

"What do you mean, you're not clueless..You're just..shy" ..She laughs softly, moving her face close to his hand..."I'm not beautiful though..you got that wrong"...She blushes softly, leaning against him
Lexi
Lexi
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum