Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardians trial (Medium) solo

Go down

Guardians trial (Medium) solo Empty Guardians trial (Medium) solo

Post by Drago Hydrax 7/26/2012, 6:23 am

Guardian's Trial

Medium Quest

Requirement: Must have completed Guardian of Earth.

Reward: 3,000 zeni

Kami has agreed to train you, but first you must complete a trial. He takes you deep within the bowels of the lookout into a dark dank chamber. Within the chamber there are four torches. He tells you to light. Upon lightning them you will be pulled into the Astral Realm to face the spirit in battle. Each spirit has a different strength and weakness. Defeat the four and prove yourself to Kami.

Drago stood paintently getting a reassuring nod from Mr Popo Drago walked towards the palace as the door cracked open. The first thing that he saw was a staff was it an old man. Drago was half right an aged Namek walked out wearing flowing robes saying kami. Drago walked forward and spoke

“ I have come seeking your training after learning of your skills please refine my martial arts.”
The Namek looked at him as almost to survey him
“ You have proven you are skilled to come this far yes and your intentions are pure but your body and mind are still not in the required state for this training you are too weak. It would be a waste of my time to train you in your current condition you would only die”.

Drago was getting angry he pounced at Kami with a punch only to be sent flying back by some sort of invisible wave.

“ Your anger is not helping you cant even sense my energy these are things you must learn fighting is not all about brute force”.
Picking himself up Drago smiled

“Your even better than I hoped but I know my weaknesses that is the reason I am here so you can teach me what I am unable to learn on my own, let me take your training I am ready and if I am too weak then let me die trying”.

Kami stepped down with a sort of smugness about him and tapped Drago on the head with a stick

“ Such stubbornness when it comes to combat indeed you are part sayain but I find your determination admirable so I will give you a chance if you want to prove yourself worth follow me."

Drago smiled it he had reached the next stage needless to say he would have to go through another test but he was not stupid he knew each one would push him further and further his training began the moment he met Mr Popo. If this was only the trials what would the training be like. Drago made a promise to himself by the end of it he would surpass his master.

wc:364

Last edited by Drago Hydrax on 7/26/2012, 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Drago Hydrax
Drago Hydrax
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Guardians trial (Medium) solo Empty Re: Guardians trial (Medium) solo

Post by Drago Hydrax 7/26/2012, 6:51 am

Drago was beckoned by kami to follow him into the palace. Drago slowly waked behind him the palace was huge even bigger than it looked from the outside. Kami took a sudden turn and brought Drago down some stairs

“ You are able to spot weaknesses in your opponent its true you did it with Mr Popo but only when you stopped. You must be able to do these things while fighting an enemy is not going to wait for you while you analyse", Kami brought him downwards still the spiral staircase winding. Drago was sure it was some sort of an illusion the lookout was not this deep they finally arrived at a large open door. Kami moved to the side

“Open it”. Drago walked up and pushed it was a heavy door but it wasn’t heavy enough to stop he in a quick burst of power he slammed it open

“Was that it, your test wasn’t much”. Kami hit him on the head with the stick

“Don’t be foolish you true test is in this room”. Rubbing his head Drago walked into the room it was dark and damp and most importantly to him empty. Four torches lined the wall “Don’t be disheartened this is only a gateway to your opponents whenever your ready light a torch and your trial will begin. Drago stretched himself limbering himself for battle

. “Ok then let the fun begin” he walked over the first torch and lit it with a ki blast.
Kami smiled “Goodbye and good luck make it out alive”. Drago turned feeling himself getting sucked in from the flames “ Wait what where am I going”. Drago was dragged in and felt and falling sensation until he hit a hard surface.
“ That old man where am I and where is my opponent”.

wc:304
twc:668
Drago Hydrax
Drago Hydrax
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Hydrax 7/26/2012, 1:37 pm

Drago got up he had landed on his tail which wasn’t exactly pleasant. He got up to see a large little man infront of him.

”Ha ha look at you little mouse are you lost or is this what counts as a challenger for me nowadays, ok then I don’t like waiting so lets get started”. The hulking figure jumped back into the light where Drago noticed he didn’t look human at all he was green and was cover in what looked like spikes and if he was honest a little tubby.

“Ok then ill show you what it is like to face that which cannot be stopped”. The fighter began to charge ki all around his body like a shield and inhaled air popping out all the spikes in his body. He then spun at Drago at a terrifying rpm Drago smiled he was like a soccer ball even if he was spinning. Drago kicked him only to get flung backwards.

“ He is using his ki to strengthen his body then spinning and moving at such speed I need time to come up with a way to stop him”. Drago ran behind a large rock to give him time to think but it was in vain. The spinning behemoth smashed through the rock hitting Drago. Drago lay down on the ground how could he find a way stop such power.

“ Im sorry little mouse but I told you there is nowhere to hide I can smash through anything”. The monster picked him up and tossed him like a ragdoll into open space.

“ Your no fun guess ill finish this now”. He jumped up surrounded his body in ki once more and began to spin. Drago fired a ball of ki at him but it was futile as the gyro ball headed towards him. Drago rolled out of the way as it burrowed into the ground below him giving him time to get up and recover. A crack formed below him and he jumped back to see an angry face look at him. Drago with out thinking lashed out and hit him sending him flying.

I see so you aren’t so great when you not spinning interesting” the retaliation was immediate the large spinning beast came at Drago once again. Drago jumped back hopping over rocks all were easily smashed through by the gyro. Drago looked behind there was a wall. Looks like its now or never I only have one shot at this. Drago jumped and fired a ki blast downwards forming a ditch the spinning ball tripped in the ditch stopping its rotation and leaving the monster exposed. Drago dropped down and slammed his two feet into the monsters stomach sending him flying leaving him lodged in the wall.

“You brat how did you I cant move once I get out of here your dead”. Drago spread his arms out wide and started charging his attack. He brought them in and gave a little smirk.

“I am not going to let you out of there, looks like you lost to me how it feels I am just a little mouse but I was able to gnaw through you. Oh well Big tree cannon”. The blast fired out of his hands and at point blank range at the monster. Drago looked onwards.

“One down” He woke up in the dark room once again Kami smiling.

"It seems you hadn’t to much trouble with the first but still it looks like it was a sore experience” he pointed to where Drago was bleeding from the beast’s first attack.

“Ill be fine I have no time to be waiting it is time for the next one.” Drago got up and wiped the blood off his face.

wc: 628
twc: 1296
Drago Hydrax
Drago Hydrax
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Hydrax 7/26/2012, 6:09 pm

Drago stood in front of the second flame and lit it. He was ready for the experience of the transport this time and landed perfectly. A slender creature that looked like it had the head of a pterodactyl stood in front of him.

“ ku ku ku I see you beat the other buffoon don’t worry I am better than him he is to pain stacking slow what he doesn’t understand is whats the point of having power if your opponent is faster that you”. The new fighter started streaking across the room Drago wasn’t able to track him with any of his senses.

“Do you see now boy I will give you respect for getting this far you are a fighter but you are too slow, ku ku ku how long has it been since I had a fight so make it worth my while.”. The fighter reappeared in front of Drago and slashed him with claws. Drago couldn’t see him he would have to wait and counter attack. The fighter appeared again and slashed him Drago went for a punch but hit an illusion.

”Whats wrong boy cant keep up with me” the figher sprang around leaving afterimages of himself all around. “ This is your chance now if you pick the right one maybe you can hit me choose wrong and you will be open for attack ku ku ku your time is running short hows your luck”.

Drago clenched his fist and his power began to rise he had not know this was in him “Enough of your stupid games this isn’t a fight, you are nothing but a trickster who hides behind these things because your weak, you think ill trust you I know right well even if I pick the right one you will just dodge to another one”,

“Ku ku ku so you are more than just muscle after all it seems a rare breed has came into my den but knowing me isn’t going to help if you cannot catch me” The afterimages disappeared and suddenly Drago was surrounded by quicky moving afterimages circling around him while been slashed.

”You think you can win like this your too weak to hurt me” Drago clenched his teeth and closed his eyes there was something new a sensation he never knew before he could sense his own power not only that he could sense the power of the fighter it was a constant no matter how many images he produced the power stuck to one fighter. Drago tracked him while staying in a defensive stance to block.

He opened his eyes and smiled “ Found you” his tail lashed out and smacked the fighter behind him in the face. Drago swung back is elbow swiftly and pummelled it into the kidney of the fighter and repeated the action 3 times. Pivoting on his right foot he quickly turned sending an uppercut into his stomach. The fighter vomited blood and colasped.

”Tell whoever the next fighter is I don’t play games I wont settle for anyone less than a warrior”

wc:515
twc:1811
Drago Hydrax
Drago Hydrax
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Hydrax 7/27/2012, 7:10 am

Drago landed back in the room once again and looked at Kami.
“You seem to be getting frustrated what’s the matter surely the few cuts aren’t enough to stop you”.

“I don’t care if you are the guardian of earth I will fight you to vent my anger I wanted real fights Kami not some game with one trick ponies one idiot knows only how to attack the other only how to move fast they have attributes but not together what they are is jokes”.

“ You are not hear to fight you are here to learn aren’t you now tell me you can sense my power cant you , before you went into that room the concept was lost on you these trials are teaching you more than you think and I promise you if you pass all four I will teach you”.

“Fine ill suppose your right” Drago walked back over to the third lamp and lit it prepared he simply dropped down. “Ok what’s your name and what seems to be your trick, unless you actually fight”. A large clank was heard and then another man in a large suit walked into the room.

“Trick ha don’t compare me to them I am the impenetrable fortress my armour is made from the hardest material in the universe”. Drago fired a ki blast after some smoke cleared the man was left standing “Ha you should have known that was futile I told you that you cant break this”.

“You will never win this fight your like the rest only good at one thing sure you have defence but unless you have a solid attack to hurt me”. Drago and jumped you can’t stay in there forever it’s a game of patience”.

“ I told you cont compare me to them” the armour warrior swung a large chained mace at Drago the length of the chain was easily long enough to hit him anywhere in the room Drago jumped as the mace head smashed through the ground. How heavy is that thing.

“ My chain is made from the same material as this armour and with my strength I can swing it at my ease”. Drago jumped from wall to wall as he dodged he had to drag the chain closer to the armour. In a burst of speed he was beside the warrior.

“Go on hit me if you can” Drago cheekily stuck out his tounge angering the warrior.

“You dare mock me Ill show you my power brat” giving the chain a large tug he sent the chain flying towards Drago. This is what Drago wanted jumping he left and afterimage. Unaware the warrior didn’t move the chain went through the afterimage and smashing into him leaving a small hole in his armour.

“ Looks like these tricks come in handy after all”. Holding his chest the man looked confused.

“You fooled me you little brat”. Drago smiled and dropped down to the man

“ The only thing that can crack the hardest substance in the universe is itself your chain is your first flaw”. Drago placed his hand onto the crack “and now onto your second flaw if nothing can get into the armour nothing can get out”. Drago fired a ki blast in the hole trapped in the suit it destroyed the warrior inside leaving only smoke.

Drago arrived back the room was much brighter now that 3 torches were lit Kami who had been standing at the fourth the whole time moved to the side

“Are you ready for your final challenge”. Drago brushed himself off and smirked.

“ I am sayain I was born to face a challenge”

wc:615
twc:2426
Drago Hydrax
Drago Hydrax
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Hydrax 7/27/2012, 8:28 am

Drago landed in a different room this time it seemed far less bleak than the others. A hooded figure walked forward and began to chuckle.

“ It has been a while since someone has gotten as far as me but alas it ends here for you I am the great warrior the unbeatable the other three were trash compared to me”. He removed his hood to reveal he looked well normal Drago was expecting another beast of some sort after the last time but this person was a human or a humanoid of some sort.

He the fighter took battle stance and beckoned Drago to do similar “Well fighter lets see how good you really are”. Drago was excited finally a martial artist. The two attacked each other at speed exchanging blows but Drago could fell like he wasn’t doing anything and in his thought was knocked away by a kick.

“ You are not concentrating on our fight how do you expect to beat me if your mind is elsewhere, even if you can fight and plan at the same time its not going to do you any good I have no weakness”. He Jumped up raised his two hands over his head and fired and energy blast downwards at Drago. Leaving an afterimage Drago dodged the attack.

“ I see this has not been without benefit to you but the tricks of those buffoons wont help you” He jumped and punched the real Drago “ I can sense your presence”. Drago spat blood this was the rush he wanted the thrill of fighting not knowing where you could pull your next move out of you. You sense my presence and I sense your weakness.

Drago got up and beckond the robed figher at him the two began to spar once again but Drago rose into the air followed by the robed man.

“You have a weakness although its one you would never see “ . Drago created 4 afteimages.

“You fool I told you I can sense yo...” as he turned around to face where Drago was behind him a blast of ki was sent through his chest.

“ Your weakness is your ego, you never imagined I would be faster than you if you knew my limitations instead of hyping up your own too much to see you had flaws in this fight you could have won”.

The fighter holding their chest dropped fast hitting the hard ground muttering their doubt in their perfection.

Drago looked down knowing the fight was not over yet “ You disappointed me but at least I get to train with Kami now, ill give you the pleasure of being to first to taste my technique flash bomb”. Drago fired a barrage of energy beams at his opponent each piercing his body.

Drago was brought back to the room with Kami once again it was fully lit now and Kami looked at him

“ I could see what happened you are ruthless when it comes to people like that aren’t you yet I can see that you have good intentions as promised I will train you , rest easy now and recover there is a room upstairs you will need your full strength tomorrow”.

Drago left the room and slowly made his way back up the stairs he felt stronger already after half a day of training he doubted the methods at first but he could sense it there was a change in him.

wc:582
twc: 3008
Drago Hydrax
Drago Hydrax
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down