Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kami trains Piccolo? (Solo Quest)

Go down

Kami trains Piccolo? (Solo Quest) Empty Kami trains Piccolo? (Solo Quest)

Post by Piccolo 7/27/2012, 6:00 pm

Guardian of Earth

Easy Quest

Requirement: None

Reward: 1,000 zeni

You've learned of Kami, the chosen Guardian of Earth, who is also a renowned warrior and teacher. Wishing to see if he would take you as his pupil, you decide to ascend to Kami's Lookout, which lies far above Korin's Tower, in the clouds. Upon arriving you are greeted by a robust black genie who tells you his name is Mr. Popo. Mr. Popo is very polite to you and a very generious host. However, he wishes to test your skills before he permits you to speak to the Guardian Kami. All you have to do is land a punch. Beware, despite his jovial appearance, Popo is a fearsome warrior.

In a remote location surrounded by a serene landscape of lush green grass. An beautiful backdrop of the frigged northern mountains. Wildlife living in harmony drinking at a small lake that shimmered under the radiant sun. A lone green figure named Piccolo meditated, closing his mind to the surroundings around him.

"I need to push myself beyond my limits if I plan of avenging my fathers death by that spiky haired naive fool Goku." Sometime ago Piccolo's father was a powerful evil King who was released from his confinement by a foolish trio wanting to take over the world. Piccolo's father would cause a path of mayhem until a small Saiyan boy named Goku killed Piccolo's father, thus ending his plot for world domination.

"Goku bested me once years ago at the martial arts tournament. Next time will be different." A teenage Piccolo meet his fathers killer Goku in a martial arts tournament years ago. It was an hard fought battle but his fathers killer Goku, now a young adult had managed to defeat Piccolo.

"How dear Goku show me compassion by letting me live. His weakness for compassion will be his undoing." Piccolo told himself.

Piccolo shifting his meditating training into locating the power signature of his hated rival. Instead a familiar power level caught his attention. "Well, my other half Kami the Guardian of Earth. Yes, I'll trick Kami into teaching me all he knows. I'll simply let the fool think I have changed my ways. Then once my teaching is over I'll imprison Kami." Piccolo schemed to himself.

Removing himself from his meditative state, the green warrior takes for Kami's energy signature. He finds himself far above the clouds on his way towards
Kami's Lookout.

WC: 286/ 1,500

Continued Next Post

Last edited by Piccolo on 7/29/2012, 8:39 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixing)
Piccolo
Piccolo
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info
Level: 1
Race: Namek

Back to top Go down

Kami trains Piccolo? (Solo Quest) Empty Re: Kami trains Piccolo? (Solo Quest)

Post by Piccolo 7/28/2012, 12:58 am

Above the clouds, high with in the blue skyline lays an ancient platform that oversees the earth, Kami's Lookout. On top of the ancient platform is a landscape composing of a dozen or so planted trees, in the middle lays a palace that leads directly inside the Lookout. The loner Namek Piccolo touches down onto the ancient platform.

"After all these years Kami still has no defense to protect his precious lookout." Piccolo said. The Namekian approaches the palace that leads into Kami's Lookout. A fast moving blur moves in front of Piccolo, a robust genie known as Mr. Popo makes his appearance know to Piccolo.

"Piccolo, Kami was expecting you." said the round grounds keeper of Kami's Lookout.

"Kami's faithful servant." Piccolo said in disgust.

"Kami has sensed your scheme but for reasons unknown to me, Kami wishes to train you." said Mr. Popo in a polite voice.

"What's Kami up too." Piccolo said silently to himself. "Then move aside." Piccolo commanded Mr. Popo.

"Under one circumstance, if you can land a hit on me Kami will train you." said the robust genie.

"I WILL NOT PLAY THIS CHILDISH GAME!" Piccolo roared back at Mr. Popo

Piccolo quickly tried to brush Mr. Popo to the side but the robust genie showed off amazing speed as he vanished and reappeared. Landing a impact full blow, on Piccolo that sent him reeling away from the Lookouts doors.

"FINE, you want me to hit you then I'll hit you." Piccolo yelled showing his fangs.

WC: 538/ 1,500

continued next post

Last edited by Piccolo on 7/29/2012, 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing)
Piccolo
Piccolo
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Piccolo 7/29/2012, 2:14 pm

Piccolo using a burst of speed decided to take the direct approach at Popo. The Namekian clinched his fist, throwing a strike. SWOOSH, went the sound of air as the strike hit an after image of the robust genie, Mr. Popo.

"Damn, he used after image." Piccolo muttered to himself.

CRASH! Seemly out of thin air or some sort of magic, went the sound of gigantic pot as it landed on top of Piccolos head. Actually a little of both an attack known as magic materialization. A magic attack used to create items out of thin air.

"I'll teach you to resort to such dirty tactics." Piccolo yelled, even though the Namekian himself is not above using such tricks.

Once more the Namekian Piccolo rushes straight at the robust genie. Throwing a flurry of strikes. To Piccolos surprise none of his strikes can find their mark as Popo simply moves backwards with such ease. Piccolo eases off Popo and retreats for a brief moment.

"It seems your faster than I expected. I guess it's time I stop holding back." Piccolo removes the turban atop his head, tossing it aside. Next the Namekian unfastens his cape. The cape made a clanking sound as it hit the ground of the ancient platform. No doubt that the accessories were weighted and holding Piccolo back.

"Amazing your power level just spiked." said the soft spoken Mr. Popo.

"Weighted clothing holds back my true power." said Piccolo

Mr.Popo vanished quickly but the Namekian Piccolo appears right in front of the robust genie. Popo puts his hand out and shoots forth a small ball of compressed air at the Namek. The defensive technique pushed Piccolo a few feet from the fleeing Popo. A game of cat and mouse began with the Namekian perusing and Popo simply evading. Piccolo deiced it was time to lure Popo into a trap. First the Namekian created an after image of himself by moving at great speeds, thus creating an after image. Second, Piccolo uses image projecting, creating an false non lethal image to confuse Popo. Third Piccolo creates two clones of himself. Lastly, Piccolo waits for the perfect opportunity to strike.

Popo falls for the after image and evades by going into a opposite direction. The robust genie then runs into Piccolo's many created after images creating by Piccolo who had been moving at great speeds. Popo decides to fly high above into the air but is meet by two Piccolo's. The two clones engage Popo as the robust genie tries to flee. Watching from a safe distance the Namekian stretched his arm out. (This technique is know as Mystic Arm, it allows a Namek to stretch limbs or grown extremely tall.) His arm extended to a tremendous length and coiled around Popo like a snake. Finally Piccolo managed to land a hit on the jovial robust black genies, Mr. Popo.

"Kami show your self or I'll crush you faithful servant." demanded Piccolo not wanting to play any more of what he considered to be a childish game.

"Piccolo that won't be necessary." spoke the wise guardian of the earth, Kami as he emerged from the lookout.

Piccolo let Mr. Popo out of his coiled snake like arm, his arm recoiled back in like a elastic band. The Namekian levitated back to ground below, and stood face to face with Kami.

"Why would you be foolish enough to train me." asked Piccolo.

"Piccolo I sense the evil in your heart is diminishing" Kami answered back.

"Don't make me laugh." chuckled Piccolo

"I have learned from the fortune teller Baba. That the earth will come under constant attack from many evil threats. Baba tells me you will play a role as one of earths guardians. This is why I must train you Piccolo." explained Kami.

"Why should I care?" Piccolo remarked.

"If the earth falls and I perish and so shall you." Kami said.

"Fine I'll train under you Kami. Once my time here is done I will take what you taught me and kill Goku then complete my quest for world domination." Piccolo said but deep down inside Piccolo knew Kami was right. Piccolo began to walk away, "I'll train under my circumstances and not under your training regiment." said Piccolo as he began to levitate, soon the Namekian flew back to his meditating location.

Mr. Popo walks over to Kami to speak about his concern for Kami training Piccolo. "Kami are you sure you want to train Piccolo?" asked a concerned Popo.

"Have no concern Mr. Popo, Piccolo will not try anything underhanded. My other half might be stubborn but deep down inside he knows that I'm correct." said a reassuring Kami to Mr. Popo.

"Do you believe Piccolo will work alongside Goku?" asked Popo

"Piccolo will put his differences with Goku aside if it's beneficial for him." said the old Namekian Kami.

Below Kami's Lookout, back in the lush green grass surrounded by a amazing back drop of the northern mountains. Piccolo hovered above the ground in a meditative state focusing on what his other half Kami had told him.

"Me protecting the earth, I rather destroy everything in my path and completing my fathers dream of world domination. Whats next the mighty Piccolo joining forces with that naive fool Goku." Piccolo thought to himself with much disgust thinking of a future where he would become some sort of hero.

Now we take a break in the story for little DBZ information...

Piccolo's life line is connected directly to Kami. Long ago Kami was one with his other half, Piccolo's evil father. Unable to become the earths guardian Kami had to separate himself from his dark half, thus creating Piccolo's evil father. Before death Piccolo's evil father spit out an egg reassuring Kami wouldn't die and allowing his son/copy Piccolo to live. Thus Piccolo is an exact copy of his father and if he die's then Kami die's and the earth Dragon Balls will disappear.

WC: 1,535/1,500

Last edited by Piccolo on 7/29/2012, 8:51 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : fixing, adding words.)
Piccolo
Piccolo
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum