Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wiki Changes

2 posters

Go down

Wiki Changes Empty Wiki Changes

Post by Eilee 8/6/2012, 10:02 pm

Since i just switched characters, I figured I'd mention there are a few things on my new wiki page I'd like to have changed up.

• I realized that I didn't write my character's name how I wanted. XD It should be "Eilee".

• There are two listings for Zeni on my page, the one above my Action Points and the one below my Action Points. The one below it is correct. I'd like the one below it deleted and the one above to have the correct value entered.

• For my race, could I have it changed to Hybrid (Contruct/Xeno) instead of having it go two lines?

• For my bonuses, I'd like the formatting for Endurance changed. Could it be "+550, +4%" instead of "550 + 4%"?

• Per my new Racial Bonus, I should have a bonus of +15 for my Fatigue Limit.

• In my Racial Benefit column, Scouter should be capitalized.

• Could the PTO Insignia be removed from my Inventory since I'm not a part of the PTO any more?

• My RP History needs to be cleared since I have a new character.

• Similarly, I think my "Quests Completed" should also be cleared, but I'm not sure if that's how it works.

• Since Constructs can't learn Sense and Ki Control, my TP for them should be refunded, giving me 50 more TP for a total of 110.

Ability Learning
Total TP: 110
Learning:
  • Absorption (-75 TP)

Remaining TP: 35
Eilee
Eilee
Champion
Champion

Character Info
Level: 25
Race: Hybrid

http://www.kiyza.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Wiki Changes Empty Re: Wiki Changes

Post by Goku 8/7/2012, 9:41 pm

You got to be the guinea pig. Other than my own character sheet, yours is the the first to get the new template.
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 81
Race: Saiyan

http://www.infinitedbz.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum