Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#16 Vs. Sabi

2 posters

Go down

#16 Vs. Sabi Empty #16 Vs. Sabi

Post by Android 16 1/29/2012, 1:07 am

It was in the outskirts of a highly populated city, a large humanoid creature stood on a grassy topped plateau. Below where the android stood was nothing but rolling grasslands and a small forest like area within the middle of the grasslands that stood randomly like a floating island out in the middle of a grassy green sea. The android’s scanners picked up a power level similar to the famed Son Goku’s somewhere in the middle of the woodland patch of land.

Android 16 himself had nothing personal against Goku but it was his primary objective and the sole purpose for his creation. In a sense, Goku was the reason he was even alive. However, the android was hesitant to enter battle, he only entered the woodlands seeking the figure out in hopes it was his target and that if he delivered Goku’s death, he would finally find peace of mind and freedom from his bound duty brought to him by the mad man Dr. Gero.

The Android’s only real sense of purpose was to find and kill this Son Goku, but he had learned to love life. He watched the birds from where he stood and admired their flight pattern and sense of community, he wondered where other Androids could have gone. He yearned mostly for Androids 17 and 18’s company for they were the closest to him in kinship and design.

After several minutes of searching the scattered woodlands, and being very careful not to draw alert towards himself, the android had spotted a pale figure. “You’re power is roughly close to my target’s, I must run my combat protocols with you to simulate my battle capabilities.”

The Android readied himself into a stance and then in a high burst of speed charged at his opponent. Swinging a wild series of blows he decided to start off with battle sequence 118, by first throwing wild and uncoordinated blows to calculate the agility and maneuverability of his opponent and make an improvement during the gradual course of the simulation. Meanwhile during the course of battle, more and more data was being recorded onto his scanners for future reference.

WC: 359

Last edited by Android 16 on 1/29/2012, 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Android 16
Android 16
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character Info
Level: 4
Race: Construct

Back to top Go down

#16 Vs. Sabi Empty Re: #16 Vs. Sabi

Post by Sabi Tokotsu 1/29/2012, 1:26 am

Alone and surrounded by lively animals that hid among the trees, a pale skinned ghost like figure stood dressed in black with a sheathed blade at his side attached to chains. A slight pull dragged him a bit deeper into the woodland with a strange sensation over taking his body as he heard the call of a excited pack of squirrels playing in the woodwork.

He moved calmly with little worry in his eye as he planted his feet firmly upon the green grass with the sun's rays firing down on him like an army fighting off a monster without a chance of victory in sight, only annoying the beast. There was something off about him as he motioned over to a tree to examine a large mark that looked like a sharp edged weapon had cleaved right through its center, yet it stood firm.

Its just like me isn't it? Sabi thought to himself thinking about his years on the planet and the scars that were etched all over his body and in his memories. The way both he and tree had survived so long even with everything they both had individually gone through over the years. I guess you could say it was something else.

Crack~!

A sound echoed forth from close by as if a large and weighted object or person had landed on a branch or something of that nature. His head moved slowly as his eyes peered over in the direction of the noise. It was like everything had slowed down. Sabi's eyes began to burst open at it hurried over to him. A fist moving like lighting headed toward him; instinct took over as propelled forward drawing his sword from its sheath the blade shining in the light of the sun as he cut the tree in two to clear up a path. But the attack didn't stop fists continued to fly at him with quick movements and flying tree limbs the hits were almost completely averted with the occasional hit nearly wounding him whilst he throw his blade up to guard himself.

One more leap out of the demon-like man's direction and a slash aimed for the back started his counter attack as he cocked back his hand a bit of energy building up in his hand as he sent a ki wave behind his slash with his fresh hand.

"What the hell is going on?" He said questioning the man in front of him, though he truly didn't care; he knew he would have done the same either way.

Word Count: 427
Sabi Tokotsu
Sabi Tokotsu
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Android 16 1/29/2012, 2:32 am

It became obvious the pale fighter had some fighting experience to dodge Android 16’s punches like that but then again that was the plan. It did surprise him however that the pale figure unleashed a sword and sliced at the android from behind and then followed up with a Ki wave towards the back. When the wave made impact a large cloud of dust and debris filled the air from impact and scattered a few loose and weakened tree branches from the ground around the area. There the Android stood, with only minor damage but easily repairable once he returned to base.

“It seems I had made a misjudgment, I should have expected you to have combat experience. I won’t allow myself to withhold my power any longer.” The android began concentrating his energy to ready for his most powerful attack. However, he would first have to begin the stage of setting the attack up.

First, the android charged at the youth and expertly sent in swift and accurate strikes that were much more fluid and rapid than his previous attack but this time they had more form and rhythm to it. Each strike set itself in preparation for the next, and also this time the android didn’t spare his knees and legs from attempting to land a blow on the pale fighter.

Regardless of whether he landed a blow or not did not concern the android at all. All he was worried about was tiring the opponent out from constant dodging and motion, after around thirty to forty seconds of non-stop action and motion he kicked himself back and leaped into the air, hovering for a brief two seconds.

He had unlocked the mechanisms holding his arms in place and released them from his body as he revealed hidden cannons in his arms. “Try dodging this.” The android stated with little emotion behind the words as the mouth of the cannons began to glow a dark orange color and hum with the sound of energy transfer. The sentence came out more of a dare than a taunt, though the task would be difficult to perform since the blast would cover a wide area and the damage would be a lot of fight off.

“HELL’S FLASH!” The android announced, the twin beacons of light pillared towards the ground after six seconds of charging which left a small window of opportunity for the opponent to react in time.

WC: 407
Android 16
Android 16
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabi Tokotsu 1/29/2012, 2:58 am

“It seems I had made a misjudgment, I should have expected you to have combat experience. I won’t allow myself to withhold my power any longer.” Sabi heard those words leave the lips of the large man who had attacked him suddenly. Though it might have been expected from the beginning it just excited him. The thought of all out combat and taking on someone worth his time was a welcomed change from torturing the weaklings who dared challenge his strength. Nonetheless he knew the games were over and the real fight was about to beginning.

"Oh, so you were holding back? Lucky you I thought this would be just another boring match with a weakling." He said cockily with little care or thought in his words as the bulky warrior attack him with his sword at the ready. He expected it. Another barrage sent at him, it was like a kind of test of ability the first time, and Sabi was caught off guard. Does he think he'll get me from behind like that again.... With my guard finally up? He wondered with his sword grasped tightly as he began moving like a mirage in the desert, a shaking image that could not be reached.

It continued for a while complete annoying Sabi with each dodge and there it was as he pushed back sick of having to move his body away from the attempts to land a blow on his flawless pale body. The movement was quick and his stamina had dropped slightly, but evading attacks was his specialty as he planned to use the opponents offense to his advantage.

But then again, it was then when they both stopped that something began. Twin sources of energy started to build up in his enemy just as two synchronized waves of energy thrust toward him at lighting fast speed. "That's nothing..." He whispered to himself as he lifted a finger allowed energy to amass in the very tip created a splintering beam of energy that cracked like thunder after soaring out of the tip of his finger leaving the spherical form it he taken on while charging a blood red ki shooting forward.

It seemed to rip a part of air itself as it flashed toward the two waves which moved as one singular ray of power. But it was nothing for him; in fact the beam of energy that echoed out of his finger crashed into the wave and seemed to split it into to halves sending the waves of energy west and east of his position destroying the forest as the beam of light pushed forward in the large warrior's direction which low chances to avoid the half demon's attack since they were both in mid-blast.

"Try and run your way out of this one, big boy." Sabi said laughing a bit to himself as a grin formed on his mask as well as his actual face.

Word Count: 490
Total Word Count: 917
Sabi Tokotsu
Sabi Tokotsu
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Android 16 1/29/2012, 3:34 am

The beam was easily overwhelmed by the Android’s much superior Ki abilities as it seemed to suffocate under the breath of the Hell’s flash and died out too soon to reach the android’s body. The android floated with no change in facial appearance at all, the large humanoid bionic construct scanned that at peak level the pale figure would have a 53% chance of winning the skirmish was brought to a full force battle to the death. The android didn’t like the tip of the scale nor the risk of losing before he had even had a chance of finding Goku.

“Very well. You withstood my attack, I shall allow you to live on the condition that you train yourself. I shall seek you out once again and if you do not stand to face me at the same efficiency you did today, I will kill you.” The threat seemed to be non-malicious in a manner of speaking but a rather manner of fact tone of voice as the android spoke with no emotion. The cold blue eyes focused on the pale figure as he recorded his final actions and added that to his record. In his eyes the screen was filled with data and filmed action of the pale fighter and stored in the fighter’s files. He was given the codename: Ghost to fit in with his appearance since the android never bothered to learn his name. Re-attaching his arms he left the battle field. Following the trail of the flight of birds he had seen earlier.

WC: 258
Final Word Count: 1,024

*android 16 flees, Sabi is the victor*
Android 16
Android 16
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabi Tokotsu 1/29/2012, 3:44 am

The seemingly easy to stop waves of energy had nearly scorched his arms to the point of not return. He looked up at the android unable to hear his final words as his ears began to ring uncontrollably; something was wrong. He coughed up blood as his burnt clothing and torched arms slowly started to heal with a sick spinning motion beginning as he toppled to the ground losing conscious etching his blade into the ground as leaves fell from the trees on to his body soon covered in cherry blossoms.

He had no idea where he had come from, nor why he had come. But there was one thing he was sure of. There was no way he could take on a monster like that if he didn't train. And without his knowledge at the time that was exactly what the giant had said. "Train." Sabi whispered before falling out of the realm of understanding his vision becoming blurry before everything faded to bitter darkness. The light become black as night reached his mind and he slept on the floor amongst the animals, grass, and leaves.

It was over. Finally over.

Word Count: 192
Total Word Count: 1109
Sabi Tokotsu
Sabi Tokotsu
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down