Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are saiyans good at climbing? ( Korrins Tower quest)

Go down

Are saiyans good at climbing? ( Korrins Tower quest) Empty Are saiyans good at climbing? ( Korrins Tower quest)

Post by Kegeto 1/29/2012, 10:55 pm

Korin's Tower

Easy Quest

Requirement: None

Reward: 1,000 zeni

There is rumored to be a powerful entity that guards Earth. He is said to be wise and all-knowing, residing upon his lookout high in the heavens. Legend states that if one were to find this guardian, they would be granted untold power. Go to Korin’s Tower. Climb into the heavens and see if the legends are true. Be warned, Korin will know if you take the lazy man’s route by flying.
Kegeto stared at the tower he looked up and see it going up towards the clouds. He slowly grabbed the side of the tower and started to go up the tower He slowly looked down to see how far he got. He slowly sighed to see he just had started as he started to climb up again to mange to reach the 6 feet section of the tower. He slowly watched as he reached the column grasped the stone craving on the side of the tower.

“Man this is pretty tall…..I have to do this for me and Lexi. I hope this Korin guy can get me stronger.” Kegeto said as he started to flash back to when he got there.

-Flash back-

Kegeto was flying towards the Scared land of Korrin. While flying towards the tower he wondered about what is it like to be trained under Korrin. He planted his feet on the ground to only see the villager looked at him in shocked. The child started to play with his tail. His tail than wrapped around his waist to be secure from the kid who almost grabbed it.

“ Hi, I’m Kegeto I wish to speak to your elder about the tower.” He pointed towards the tall tower. The elder walked out of the tent. He looked at Kegeto smiled. Than started to walk around him. To see if he worthy . He let out a chuckled. As he than was now in front of him to only stared into his eyes/

“ Your spirit tells me that you are worthy you seek Korrin am I right? Are you up for the challenge? Are ready to climb the tower that leads him there?” He asked him as Kegeto gave him a light nod. The elder sighed and looked at the ground.

“ You have to climb the tower. If you fly up you wont be worthy for Korrin and he will know when you lie to him. He know all!!!” The elder looked at him. The saiyan sighed and nodded at him kind of annoyed that he cant fly up to the tower. But, this can be a test of endurances. He slowly than finally spoken

“ All I can say is good luck you will be needing it” He said to him. As he went back to the tent. The saiyan turned to look up at the tower. Only to realize that the tower is pretty tall. He smacked his forehead and sighed for a bit only to be mad at himself to agree the challenge.

“ After this I’m taking a break” He thought as he than let out a sigh

-flash back ended-

Kegeto was still climbing he can feel the attitude taking it toll on him feeling the air became thinner as he climbed the tall tower. Not sure how long he climbed he knew that he had to get to the top of the tower. He slowly started to shiver as the father up you go the colder it get. He still knew he had a long way to go. The Saiyan forced himself to press on. Not only the Attitude the air get thinner and colder but, it get hard for lost of breath. The saiyan reached up to grab hold of the piece of the tower only to lose the grip to fall for a few feet down before catching himself. He hanged on as he looked down.

“That was close” He said to himself as he grabbed hold and started to climbed back up. He started to breath heavy again as he reached where he fell. His eye started up to only realized that he doesn’t even know if he made it to the half way mark not. He only pressed on to head towards the top. While he growled at himself. One thought was remind that he has to get up there but, how far he gotten he wasn’t sure. One thing was for sure that He wanted to get their. He summoned all of his strength to fight the weather. He slowly than felt he started to get sleepy his eye led started to close on him. He shook his head to only to felt the wind blew he shrived . He slowly started to climb to ignore the wind hitting against his back,. He climbed faster to only realized that the clouds rolled in and lighting started to flash the sky . He get blinded as the thunder roared.

“This can’t get any worse.” He thought as he reached again to extended his hand grasped ledge again He started to see the lighting almost striking at him he falls again he growled and grasped the edge again only to see he got more to go again.

“ Oh come on now!“ He than started to climb to only see the storm was just Isloted from the other clouds he sighed. He looked around felt safe again to climb . His eye led started to close again he slowly shook his head to stay awake. He than looked up to see how far he is now started to see something in the distances

“ I think I see it.” He said while climbing fater as he started to smile for joy, He started to climb faster to only to saw the staircase. He slowly pushed his feet of and jumped toward the staircase and grabbed it with one hand. He dangled for one to five mintues enjoying the view. He Than used his other hand to grasped the side of the stair and pulled himself up and started to head towards the final top of the tower. His eye moved around.

“ Hello Master Korrin?” He asked around as he saw three pots. He slowly walked over and open the the first pot. It was when he was a baby crying in nursery where is father was using his scouter.

“ His power level isn’t showing. What going on?” He said. Kegeto than closed the pot and sighed he looked over the to the second pot to saw Cody and Lexi he chuckled while closed the final pot. He saw nothing but, darkness only to see . Than a figure was there but no face. Only shadow. Only to here echo of voice. Kegeto quickly closed the pot and sighed as he catches his breath. He than heard a voice.

“ Your future is still unclear so fair if you lose you will lose everything you have.“ The voice said. Kegeto turned and saw a cat holding the staff. He slowly than looked at him.

“ What you mean?” He asked the cat. The cat than stroke his whiskers

“ It cause the ones you love may die. But enough about depressing untold future that worth to be told by Baba. In the meanwhile may I asked who you are?” Kegeto sat there heard this he felt he needed to get stronger and this cat may know.

“ My name is Kegeto.” He said as he smiled at him than he thought about it and than finally asked the question.

Wait…Are you master Korrin?” He asked him as he the cat started to stroke his whiskers holding the can. His eyes are closed and was fat and had white fur. The cat than replied back to him

“ Yes I am Korrin” The cat started to head toward him. Kegeto than bow to him. Korrin watched and than smiled

“ No need to bow to me. Raise. So tell me you came here to get stronger. You did pass the test therefore you are worthy. You are Very respectful. You’re the first I have met in years to say that. Not only that but, you got a heart of gold.” He said as his paw touched Kegeto’s chest. He smiled at the cat to only to thought about what he said about he going to lose someone he cared

“ So master what can I do to get stronger?” Kegeto asked him. Korrin stroke his whiskers again to hatching an idea for him.

“ Well you are a saiyan. Your power is good but you need to get stronger my friend.” He said to him as he looked at him for awhile than let out a jolly chuckled.

“ I see that you remind me so much of another person that I trained. But, at least you had manners.” He said quietly to himself. Kegeto than looked at him.

“ Please master I need your help.” Kegeto said to him. Korrin finally laugh.

“ Keep your shirt on I got an idea. But you need the scared water but I can tell your not ready yet. Your power isn’t fully up right now. You need to train more for you to be ready.” He said to Kegeto. He would than walked over to the saiyan and checked him out.

“ Alright go to your max power.” Korrin said to him. Kegeto nod quietly pulled his arms back spreading his legs. He than started to roar as his navy blue aura started to flicker as he roared louder. His Navy blue started to glow around him as he maxed his power. Korrin smiled and than nods quietly.

“ I was right than. You still got along way to go. But, don’t give up remember you are who you chose to be.” Korrin said to Kegeto. The saiyan nods.

“ Right Master I wont forget that.” Kegeto replied to him

(word count 1591)
Kegeto
Kegeto
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum