Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landing procedure

2 posters

Go down

Landing procedure Empty Landing procedure

Post by San 9/7/2012, 1:22 am

On the outskirts of West City laid a still smoking crater of dust and steam from the heated landing of the space pod. A long 'HISSS' and the ship opened to reveal a young man in his early twenties. The black hair and obsidian eyes gave a hint as to who the man was. He was a Saiyan.

While armored, the young man did not look so imposing. The young Saiyan just could not pass off as 'aggressive' no matter how hard he tried. He was strong though, as every Saiyan was. Born and bred on Planet Vegeta, trained until he was almost dead, and worked bone-hard by his own peers. It was a grueling test of strength and endurance, and yet he had survived. While he wasn't overly talented, San could more than pull around his own weight. Like most Saiyan warriors, San had talent, lots of it and potential too. He just couldn't discover that potential until he got stronger. There was always room for improvement, as long as he fought, he could get stronger.

He huffed a sigh and salvaged a small equipment the wreckage. It was small, the eye piece was broken but it was definitely his Scouter, his 'ole reliable'. He grimaced slightly at the sight of the poor thing, debating on whether or not he should keep it. It's been with him since he first got into the army, and it was very reliable and very advanced. He sighed and put it in his inventory for now, maybe he could assess what was going on, and somehow get his scouter fixed.

WC: 267
San
San
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character Info
Level: 1
Race: Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Landing procedure Empty Re: Landing procedure

Post by Izon 9/8/2012, 5:08 pm

The day was drawing on and on like a snail in molasses. Though guess that's a terrible analogy since the snail wouldn't be moving. But that was neither here nor there. The day to him was slow. He couldn't wait to leave Earth. His poor mansion was in ruin. It'd take awhile to get rebuilt, but that was not of his concern right now. His only concern was to get off this planet and get to his new home.

He sat in his limo, enjoying a nice cold glass of absinthe. With his demon body, the alcohol and the worm wood didn't phase him one bit, so he was simply enjoying the sweet taste of black licorice flavor it had. He took a sip as the one person left on Earth drove him to the shuttle launch. He would be boarding with him for Terathola. Ian remembered his name was Roric Nan, or something like that.

The man himself was very quiet, always keeping to himself and simply focusing on his job. Iric had taken a liking to him. Ian had done some digging into his past, he was much like he was. Grew up as a pickpocket, never knowing his family. Cera had found him and brought him in after evading a couple of cops. Since then he’s been his Chauffeur. The quietness is what he’s enjoyed the most about this guy. No one trying to talk to him. He can be left with his own thoughts.

A ball of fire struck the ground nearby sending a shockwave that knocked the limo around. The car flipped over several times flinging Roric from the car. It rested on its top. Ian groaned and shook his his head clear from the haze that had taken over. What the hell was that? A meteor? Kicking open the door, he stepped out and looked around. Roric’s corpse laid a couple hundred feet away. A shame. Looking over at where the ball of fire struck, there was a pillar of smoke.

He walked towards the crater and saw a young man standing there beside a pod. A Saiyan? So reckless. They all are. And now his Chauffeur lay dead. This Saiyan was a young one, which only made him even more reckless.

WC:383
Izon
Izon
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 56
Race: Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by San 9/8/2012, 6:38 pm

San shielded his eyes as he looked up at the clear blue sky. No, this wasn't Namek but the landscape was beautiful. It seemed he had landed near a city, which wasn't unusual. This was his first mission and he sought not to disappoint. Sight seeing could be reserved for later. He approached his space pod and checked it quietly. It seemed to have malfunctioned and went into emergence shut down. He couldn't shut it back on and he'd be very thankful to return home soon. "mmmm..."He murmured, stepping back and scratching his chin. "I can't seem to turn it back on..my Scouter's broken and I have no idea where I am."He said, then it came to him."I know, maybe the people here can help me. I'm not sure how techology-savvy they are but fixing a scouter should be easy-peasy."He then looked around."But where should I go..I just got here."

His ears picked up footsteps and he glanced up, seeing a shaded figure standing over the crater he had landed in. A resident? This was perfect! He floated up above the crater, lessening his energy and set his feet on the ground slowly, his arms behind his back and his eyes looking up towards the man. "Greetings"He said. This was going to be an awkward conversation, he hoped the man understood what he was saying."I was wondering if..perhaps you could answer my questions. I crash landed here after my ship malfunctioned, do you know where I am and where I can get something that I have with me fixed? Maybe even fix my ship?"He said, biting down on his lower lip with hope."Oh.."He smiled and put his arms infront of him, holding out a hand towards the strange man."I was wondering if I could have your name. I'm San Shaku, I'm..uhh."He laughed nervously."I'm not from around here."

WC: 324
San
San
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Izon 9/9/2012, 4:55 am

"Greeting," said the Saiyan who had stepped out of the Pod. He was really young with long black hair pulled back, not quite wild like most. "I was wondering if... perhaps you could answer my questions. I crash landed here after my ship malfunctioned, do you know where I am and where I can get something that I have with me fixed? Maybe even fix my ship? Oh... I was wondering if I could have your name. I'm San Shaku, I'm... uhh," he nervously laughed. "I'm not from around here."

Ian let out a sigh. "Yeah, I could've guessed. Your landing took out my car and my driver." He looked around, he could take this brat out and no one would know, but it would do nothing to further his ambitions. "I'm Ian Lancaster, and I could tell you're not from around here. A Saiyan by my guess. You are on Earth boy. And unfortunately, the one place that could fix it has been destroyed thanks to some green bug and his group called the Fallen. I was a friend of Capsule Corporation, but with their destruction, I'm leaving the planet to conduct my business elsewhere. There may be a few other places around. You can check the Galactic Station for some repair. As for your other toys, you may want to look up Dr. Gero. I am unsure as to where or who he is, but I've heard his name a few times. I know some alien tech floats around here and there may be some who can fix it, but the professionals that I know are on Terathola."

The ship was obviously heavily damaged and the scouter on his head that he had seen before looked pretty damaged itself. The ship probably could get fixed, but it'd take someone with alien knowledge to fix this. He could get Thomas to do it if he were here, but he wasn't.

"West City is as good a place as any to start your search. If you can seek out Gero, that'd be your best bet, though he's not easy to find. Your best bet is to just get off this planet when you can, and go back to Vegeta for fixing, or Terathola which is where I myself is heading." He thought a moment. "Bulma Briefs is still around, if you can find her, she can help you out. She's brilliant and she's an old friend and was the owner of Capsule Corp before it was destroyed."

Guess he couldn't call Bulma his friend anymore. And who knows if the bug killed her or not. "That is if she lives. The bug kidnapped her. If you can find him, you can find her. Or at least find out her fate. Knowing he failed to destroy me probably means she's dead. But I hope not, the rest of her family weren't so lucky."

WC:499
TWC:882
Izon
Izon
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by San 9/9/2012, 2:44 pm

Ian knew that San wasn't from this planet? That was certainly interesting..but he could sympathize with the guy. If he was in this man's shoes, he'd be quite surprised to see a spacepod crash near him. "Your landing took out my car and my driver."said the strange man. San grimaced a bit at the news and looked at the flipped car with smoke coming out of the bottom. He quickly glanced down to his feet and reached up, rubbing the back of his head and then turned to face Ian. He put his hands on his hips, the feeling of cold armor on his palms."All right Ian."He started as the man introduced himself."Good to meet you. I apologize about your transportation and driver."He looked at the car again and winced a little bit.

"Earth? Uhh..."San grabbled his chin and thought for a moment."Yeah, I'm most definitely far away from Namek..damn."He said, feeling even more discouraged now than when he landed. Great..this was definitely not his day. His first mission and fate managed to screw it up. There was a 'bug man' and a group called 'The Fallen'. He blinked in confusion, what was that.? There were other places, but when Ian mentioned one, San was confused. He had never heard of such a place."Galactic Station..? Ahaha...man, how odd.."He said and nervously smiled."Dr Gero...Dr Gero...I've never heard of such a man..Well, thanks for the suggestion."He said.

West City? San was confused, was it a city in the west? What an odd name, but this was an odd planet. He mentioned a Bulma Briefs. He rubbed the back of his head as the man continued speaking."Mmm...So I have to find this bug man to find this Bulma?"He asked, frowns."If this Bulma Briefs is dead, she's of no use to me."He nodded as Ian mentioned that the rest of Bulma's family was dead. He knew what death was all too well..Planet Vegeta was a hostile planet and the king regularly held executions. His eyes narrowed and his fists clenched."May they rest in peace."He said."So if I find Bulma..I can get my scouter fixed..there may be a chance she can even fix my ship but if she's dead..I'm stuck here."

WC: 397
TWC: 1,279
San
San
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Izon 9/9/2012, 3:56 pm

"Stuck? Not necessarily. You'll just have to look harder for someone. The humans have space travel. The Galactic Station is where those without ships can leave this planet. The issue is, Capsule Corporation was the leading company of space flight and alien tech. Bulma is a brilliant scientist who's run into a lot of bad luck these last few days. The Capsule Corporation," he pointed to where a massive pile of rubble resided off in the distance. Crews were already clearing it out, but it was a big job as the campus was huge. "had the worlds leading scientists. It was destroyed at night, so most were at home."

He thought a moment. "One sec." Ian floated into the air and shot over to the car. Climbing back in, he found his brief case. Pulling it out, he set it on the bottom of the car and opened it. Hooking up a usb cable, and placed a blank paper into a portable printer, he turned his tablet on. He pulled up the employee list from capsule corporation and filtered it down to those who were aerospace engineers and who were in the alien tech division. Printing out the list of about a hundred names, he closed the brief case and passed the dozen or so pages to San when he arrived.

"Seek these people out. The first two pages have a list of scientists who can work on your scouter, or at least can work on it. The rest can fix various aspects of your pod." The sheet had both names as well as addresses and phone numbers. "That behind you, where the pile of rubble is, is West City. Center of Technology on Earth. That's where most live. Some on the outskirts, but they should all be there. Some work remotely in North City, and some in the middle of no where. There's only a few massive cities on this planet. The rest is wilderness or small towns or villages. Makes for a wonderful training area."

Ian floated once again in mid air. He wanted to relax before going to Terathola, but because of this Saiyan, he wouldn't be able to. But Saiyans were a great source of strength. Pulling out a card, he handed it to San. "Find me when you are able to." The card said Lancaster & Associates and gave a set of numbers. "We're always looking for warriors. The Fallen have taken it upon themselves to make my life difficult for no particular reason, but to be a thorn. Seek me out when you are ready and I can provide you what ever you need or desire if you join me. The coordinates to Terathola are on that card. Go there and ask for me. I own the station and can find you a place to live."

The recruiting of warriors was running a bit slow. He hasn't found nearly as many as he'd like and most that he has found have vanished. One had died and not returned. A shame really.

WC:514
Izon TWC:1396
Izon
Izon
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by San 9/9/2012, 11:18 pm

"People here have space travel?"This shocked San. So far he had had surprises at every turn. Earth looked like such a primitive planet with almost no gravity. He felt as light as a feather here and everything on this planet was like plywood. He had to be extra careful from now on if he didn't want to harm anyone else on his temporary stay here. San waited at the man's request and took the papers given to him, looking over them each silently. The list had hundreds of names on them, and as ian explained, it became clear that these names were prestiged. He glanced up and nodded."Sure, I'll seek these people, but it better be worth the trip."He said, frowning."I'd like to get home sooner than later.."He said. He nodded twice and held the papers at his side, looking on as Ian explained West City. He glanced over to the pile of rubble and frowned smally. What could have happened here? And what could have happened to his only hope of getting home? He turned to face Ian and slowly took the card, looking at it as he made his proposition. he glanced up and nodded, putting the card in his inventory for later."Thanks Ian, I'll be sure to come to you when I can."

With that, he took to the sky and turned towards the rubble of West City that laid a few miles off. a white flickering aura surrounded him. He waved over towards Ian before taking off and vanishing in the distance. Maybe in West City, he could find the answers he sought.

Topic finished!

WC: 273
TWC: 1,669
San
San
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character Info

Back to top Go down