Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shana vs Android 16 (Ref: Brian)

4 posters

Go down

Shana vs Android 16 (Ref: Brian) Empty Shana vs Android 16 (Ref: Brian)

Post by Shana 1/31/2012, 12:32 am

"It's official, citizens of Earth. Capsule Corporation's engineering department has unveiled the newest model of capsulized car. This model is said to be even faster than last year's netting an average of four hundred miles per hour! Police Chief Gordon had some comments on it for today's press conference." The picture of the reporter flickered off, giving Shana enough time to reach into the nearby fridge and produce a can of soda. With her fingernail, the human opened it open, her brown eyes lighting up as the fresh explosion of fizz popped outward.

There wasn't anything on television. Shana had finished her training for the day, so there she was. Watching the news. She brought the can of soda to her lips, letting the carbonated beverage trickle into her mouth. It caused her tongue to burn slightly, a fascinating sensation as she gulped the liquid down. Her eyes flashed back to the picture as an old man appeared in front of her. He adorned a azure uniform decorated with so many awards that Shana was sure that he could blind somebody should the sun reflect upon them at the right angle. His caterpillar-like mustache quivered slightly as he gazed across the unseen crowd before him. His form was blasted with multiple flashes of light: no doubt, he were being bombarded with camera flashes.

The podium before him had a crest of the West City Police Department; it was decorated with the picture of a golden eagle that held arrows in each talon. As the new scene registered fully within Shana's mind, the broad-shouldered chief began to speak.

"The Police Station would like to kindly remind everybody viewing this that speed laws are still in effect. Just because a car can go fast, it doesn't mean you should. Remember, there are pedestrians. There are other cars. Any speeding will not be tolerated. We plan on enforcing the city's laws even further than before!"

At the end of his exclamation, the crowd began to babble; the mixture of raised voices asking questions, clicks of cameras, and other general outbreak among the media mass almost drowned out the reporter as she tried to close the segment.

"This is West News on Channel-"

Whatever she was going to say was abruptly cut off as darkness suddenly engulfed the room Shana was lounging in. The host of fire nearly dropped her soda in shock; the only light produced was from Okibi's gateway that glowed softly.

"What's going on now?" Shana complained plainly, setting the aluminum can down on the coffee table near her. She got up from the pillow stationed in the middle of the room and struggled to find the exit to her own house. Well, her parent's... Of course, they weren't home; her father had mentioned something about a business trip and her mother was out shopping.

It took precious moments to slip into her durable jacket and get outside. The breaker box was on the side of the house; her dad had shown her how to flip the breaker should a surge block the flow of electricity. But as she crossed the lawn to get to the side yard, a shadow engulfed her frame momentarily. Puzzled, the human glanced up to see a large figure swath a path through the skies above her. Although the eye contact was brief, she was sure that she could see an odd red logo on the man's breastplate. That was hardly the first thing to draw the human's attention, of course: A orange Mohawk, green armor, and stone-like expression? It was all hard to miss.

Her trek to the breaker box forgotten, (being eleven did have it's down perks on attention spans) the host of fire blasted after the humanoid. As she caught up, she tried to orbit around his massive form, waving her hands. "Hey!" she called out, trying to get the orange haired man's attention. Up close, something looked oddly unnatural to the girl, but she didn't dwell on it long. (Her attention span was still suffering) "Where are you going?"

Somewhere, all the way in Eden's Realm, Okibi would have face-palmed if he had the necessary joints to perform the action. Blissfully unaware of basically everything, his host was... well... naive.

Word of Shana: 713/713

Actions

1) Flight to catch up to A16: -1 FP
2) Unused
3) Unused

FP Gained: 1

Battle Tracker:
Spoiler:
Shana
Shana
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Shana vs Android 16 (Ref: Brian) Empty Re: Shana vs Android 16 (Ref: Brian)

Post by Android 16 1/31/2012, 11:23 pm

Android 16 was flying through the skyline, well away from his human companions at the time and trying to locate one of the strongest power levels on the Earth. In accordance to his power scanner, the strongest power level on Earth was within the vicinity and was able to be located around his area. The Android tried searching for the large spike of power from among the other inhabitants of Earth but the task was not very simple.

The air was thin and clean and the sound of the birds distracted Android 16 from his mission. On the rare occasion he would stop and admire the majestic and natural beauty of the winged creatures so malevolent in form and graceful in their flight the Android could not hope but envy them as he saw such simplicity in a lower life form. Ignorance is bliss. The winged animals played no mind to anything outside their flock as they flew in a V shaped pattern across the sky and escaped from the android’s view toward the horizon.

The Android then continued his search and sighted a girl. His scanners alerted him immediately at that point that point that he was nearby the large power level. In fact, at that point of time, it was the largest power level on Earth and his target would be the strongest on the planet. The Android assumed the girl was merely a companion of a sort towards the larger power level. He found her not even worthy of a second thought. The Android continued his flight until after a few seconds had passed he had sensed a presence behind him. When he turned around he noticed it was the very same girl he passed.

“I’m sorry… but you must be lost. I would advise you to leave the area immediately, there is a very large and powerful being in the area and I must seek it out. I don’t want to cause civilian casualties should the battle get out of hand.” The android noted. Suddenly his scanner alerted him at the moment his paused to end his sentence that the female herself was the warrior he was seeking all this time.

“Hm… so you’re the one I’m after. Forgive my intrusion. But I am searching for Son Goku and at this point if I do well against the strongest being on the planet than my victory against my target is assured and my objective would be complete. Allow me to simulate intensive combat with you….”

Pending response the android raised his finer and sent out a fast weak wave of Ki towards his opponent. Simply deciding to wait for his opponent to defend herself and see exactly what makes her the strongest on the planet. According to both common sense and his data the girl was obviously holding something back. Something that could be big.

WC: 486

Actions:

1) Flight (hover) + Ki Beam (+15 FP)
2) unused
3) unused

Battle Tracker
Spoiler:
Android 16
Android 16
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character Info
Level: 4
Race: Construct

Back to top Go down

Post by Shana 2/2/2012, 12:48 am

“I’m sorry… but you must be lost. I would advise you to leave the area immediately, there is a very large and powerful being in the area and I must seek it out. I don’t want to cause civilian casualties should the battle get out of hand.” The man spoke in the most droning and monotone voice that Shana had heard in her life. His attention slipped away, leaving her hanging in the sky like a dumbfounded goose. She was sure that she could hear a snort of amusement from Okibi somewhere.

You look lost, Shana! he crowed at her.

Shana could hear the soft beeping of something. It barely reached her ears over the sound of the soft breeze. The human could have sworn that she saw the man's blue eyes dance with an artificial light. He addressed her once more after a slight hesitation:

“Hm… so you’re the one I’m after. Forgive my intrusion. But I am searching for Son Goku and at this point if I do well against the strongest being on the planet, then my victory against my target is assured and my objective would be complete. Allow me to simulate intensive combat with you….”

"Simulate intensive what?" The girl's query was cut short as thin beam of ki slammed harshly against the middle of her chest. The explosion that resulted was enough to force Shana backwards, allowing a single plume of smoke to rise from her smoked clothing. Shana gritted her teeth, tentatively feeling at the singed area. The beam had torn a hole in her undershirt; the man had aimed correctly.

You never have your guard up! Shana hardly needed or wanted the god of fire's rebuttal. Instead, she swiftly tied her jacket up, hiding away the burn mark and turning a glare to the man who had attacked her.

"What was that for?"

Shana...

"Do you just go around attacking girls?" Did she even pause to consider that she was flying? No.

Shana... Okibi tried unsuccessfully once more to get his host's attention.

She quirked an eyebrow, looking utterly confused as she reached out to try and understand the man's power. Truth be told, the man had no power. Or, none that she could sense, that was. It was an uneasy realization.

"Who... are you?" she whispered, sliding into a stance.

It is a construct. Or in your tongue, you would call it an Android...

"So what does that mean for me?" Shana asked Okibi, completely disregarding the man at the moment. It probably wasn't the best thing to do, but...

Okibi sighed heavily. You can't exactly reason with a washing machine, can you? Fight back!

Shana wasn't sure. He seemed human enough to her. Besides, washing machines didn't talk. And they sure as hell didn't fly or shoot ki beams out. Still, it seemed almost like common sense to defend herself. She narrowed her eyes, suddenly looking dangerous. Or as dangerous as an eleven year old girl could look. The air seemed to bend around her body and wither as she brought out her full strength to bear. And then, just like that, a magnificent inferno of searing flames enveloped her form. The crackling flames lashed out at anyone foolish enough to engage her in melee while keeping the coolest of the flames inward so as not to damage the host of flames.

Okibi's presence wreathed around her body as well. Though invisible to the eye, (whether human or android) Shana knew he was there. His powerful form would strengthen her attacks, thwart her enemy's and lead her to victory. The gateway that hung around the child's neck glowed fiercely through the storm of fire that rotated around her lithe body like a typhoon.

"I don't know who this Goku is," Shana spoke, her voice somehow reaching outward over the roar of fire. "But unless you can give me a good reason for killing him, your mission will go no further than here!" Her final words came out as a roar. Not of her voice, but a symphony of Okibi and his host. Their mingled voices spoke doom of anyone who would try to extinguish the fire of determination that blazed from within.

"Here I come!" she announced loudly, blasting forward like a missile. Her form swathed a path through the sky; the red inferno of fire continuously roared around her.

Do you really have to tell him?

But Shana hardly had time to acknowledge the god of fire's chastise much less answer it. Already, she found herself directly in front of the construct that had attacked her. Her fists were little more than a blur as she struck out with a potent barrage of strikes. Her arms moving much like pistons, she savagely struck out with a total of ten strikes that were aimed at the man's upper torso and face. Okibi's form became visible as his power accented the girl's attacks. With gnashing teeth and flashing claws, it was as if his form was the one attacking instead of Shana.

Just as his flame-wreathed form vanished, the girl struck out with a powerful kick towards the man's chin to end the combination. Her form flickered out of existence briefly, sending a rush of wind as the air condensed and collapsed into the space where the human child once was.

With both of her tiny fists clasped together above her own head, she came into view once more, plummeting out of the heavens above the android with a powerful hammer blow aimed to send her foe plummeting to the planet once more. Why? Shana didn't like flying. If need be, she would force her opponent to become more down to earth. Even if it did break him...

Word of Shana: 961/1674

Actions

1) Flight + Lighting Aura (22 FP)
2) Flight + Lightning Aura (1/6) + Wolf Fang Fist (41 FP) (AR: 4) (Strength = 1662)
3) Flight + Lightning Aura (2/6) + Rush Attack (6 FP) (AR: 3) (Strength = 1596)

FP Gained: 69

Battle Tracker:
Spoiler:
Shana
Shana
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Android 16 2/4/2012, 1:28 am

The Android seemed shocked at the sudden spike of power the female warrior had. His scanner inside was beeping so much it was on the verge of a power overload. If Android’s could feel fear, that would be the sensation gripping the heart of the humanoid machine. The sudden value of life, the sudden desperation to simply survive with breath taking enhancement to the body simply to preserve the mind was all but an organic wonder and blessing that so few appreciate.

The android however was driven to succeed through his programming. The attacks sent were surely deadly and The Android braced himself for impact. The Machine was built to withstand raw and heavy blows but the rapid strikes were too fast to dodge so he did his best to try and slap and parry as much blows as he can with his arms almost seemed to magnetize themselves to the rapid fists of his opponent.

The girl’s small fist struck like thunder and moved as fast as lighting. Her being coaxed with the power of flame and fire the android could not help but feel amazed at the immense power that she demonstrated. He could not keep up with her for long and soon her attacks landed multiple hits on his body. The heat slightly leaving his body cut and scratched all over.

Finishing off the blows he felt the foot of the tiny female creature reach his neck and smack him across his cheek, as he rolled his head with the force and his body felt the immense pain followed by the friction of her foot sliding at high speed across his cheek he turned his head to notice that she had disappeared.

“What the..”

His scanner beeped rapidly as it had detected no power levels for a split second and then all of a sudden a roaring spike in power happened to be heading straight for him. The Android tilted his head skyward to see a figure charging right with the glare of the sun behind her to shield her body. The Android by instinct rose his arms up to attempt to shield himself but the blow of the girl was just so strong that his defense seemed pitiful and weak in comparison. He was fighting the strongest fighter on the planet. Of course he was going to have his ass handed to him.

“Ah… so my scanners were right about you…”

Answering in a monotone voice he displayed a handsome poker face that lacked any emotion. Standing up with many small scratches and scraps he displayed his internal meters to measure his fighting capabilities and had noted in his mind that he was operating at 54% capacity.

“The best course of action is to leave. However, I am going to need to study your defense as well before my complete analysis of your fighting style is complete. Shall we begin?” Allowing three seconds of fair warning he charged in with all his might. Rapidly throwing fists and trying to land at least one good strike on her body.
WC: 512

1. Flight + Deflection(+20% Endurance Boost/+25 Endurance) [+10 FP] + Block action 2 [+21 FP]
2. Flight+ Block action 3 [3 FP]
3. Speed Burst (+35% agility/+17.5 aglity) [+10 FP]+ Pummel (Strike, Strike, Strike) [+5 FP]

Spoiler:
Android 16
Android 16
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character Info
Level: 4
Race: Construct

Back to top Go down

Post by Shana 2/5/2012, 9:16 pm

Unfortunately, the girl was too fast for her own eyes to keep track of. Even though her fists struck solidly, the host of flames had no clue whether she was breaking through the 'washing machine's' (as Okibi had so kindly named her opponent. And since the human didn't know this android's name, it would be referred to as such) defense or not. With each attack, the sound of searing flames could be heard. The girl landed a bit roughly on the ground; the ungraceful flight was evident by the comic staggering she performed as Shana attempted to center her balance once more.

“Ah… so my scanners were right about you…” Though the man's dialog would have hinted that the machine were pleased, his voice was as neutral and uncaring as before. Now that there was a pause, Shana allowed herself a pause, sucking in a lungful of air. Her muscles ached slightly from the assault. Her knuckles were a bright crimson color; pounding on the sturdy exoskeleton of an android was hard work!

“The best course of action is to leave. However, I am going to need to study your defense as well before my complete analysis of your fighting style is complete. Shall we begin?”

"I have no idea what you're talking about-" Shana began to complain until she was forced to literally eat a fist.

GUARD! Okibi roared at her. UP! The god of fire sounded as if he were about to have an aneurism from trying to coach his host through combat. It was obvious that Shana hadn't had a lick of combat experience in her short life so far. As the man's fist crashed into her jaw, Shana found herself stumbling backwards only to take another hit to her gut. Her brown eyes widened at the pain, yet she was able to pin point the next attack. Just as the Android's third attack was poised to strike like a coiled snake, the host of fire decided to strike first.

It was an swift one; the kick aimed at the android's chest was not meant to damage him more than simply disrupt his attack and force him back a bit. She surged forward, allowing the wind to blow back her hair. But like a trick candle, the flames around her form could not be destroyed by the cool air.

"That hurt!" she yelled out as she attempted to land another kick; the blow carried the girl's full force, aiming to send the 'washing machine' soaring into the nearby cliff face. Her foot landed back on the ground and she pivoted slightly, leaning her face forward. She sucked in a deep breath, hearing a surprised grunt from Okibi.

A searing wave of flames erupted from the hosts open mouth as she exhaled, the powerful attack cleaved a path through the ground, setting the grass ablaze as the crimson jet homed in on the android.

WC: 486/2160

Actions

1) Lighting Aura (3/8) + Counter Action 3 (10 FP)
2) Lightning Aura (4/8) + Rush Attack (5 FP) (AR: 3) (Strength = 1596)
3) Lightning Aura (5/8) + Honoo (40 FP) (AR: 4)

FP Gained: 55

Battle Tracker:
Spoiler:
Shana
Shana
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Android 17 2/8/2012, 1:52 am

(Jumping in Vs. Shana)

It was a quiet day in West City. The children were in school, their parents were at work. And one teenage delinquent boy was wandering the street, heading this direction and that without a clue where he was going. He had nowhere to go after all, nowhere to be. After all, he had gotten the boot from his last job, a secretary, for general insubordination. That and he had accidentally murdered a pushy client. He sighed; he had told the woman repeatedly not to test him, but now the resulting mess would take three years of paperwork, two lawyers, and an industrial strength mop to wipe up. He shuffled his feet, kicking a tin can to the side as a car passed by, the wind ruffling his straight, black hair. The sun was at its height in the sky, and if one looked hard enough at the boy, one would notice that his forehead gleaming in the light, almost metallically.

A beeping noise erupted from Seventeen's temple. He put his finger to it, scanning quickly for whatever it was that had caused the disturbance in the town's power signature. He quickly found it; two high readings, one at about four thousand, the other well over fifteen thousand. And, if he was reading the wave patterns correctly, it seemed that the weaker one was emitting the Gero subfrequency, the weak radio pulse emitted by all creations of the infamous Doctor Gero. He smiled quietly to himself. Was it his sister, finally back after all this time? Was it Sixteen, the strange cyborg who hardly uttered a word? Or was it some other monstrosity, some despicable menace that only the fool Gero himself could think up? Seventeen guaranteed himself he would soon find out. Anything to detach himself from this mundane world of mediocre meatbags.

Taking off at speeds nearing Mach Three, it was only moments before he found himself at his destination; a small, lightly forested plain outside of the city. Rock formations dotted the landscape seemingly at random, creating an erratic but oddly naturalistic scene. Standing in the middle, his ginger ally was standing in a small indention in the ground, obviously made by his own body falling into the hard dirt. His stronger foe, however, was nowhere in sight. Seventeen allowed himself to smile for a moment. Sixteen didn't look too good; scratches covered his metallic torso, and his mechanical breathing was heavy and terse. It seemed like Sixteen, the peaceful one in the group, was the one who always found the most trouble. He supposed he would have to come in and save the day, like always.

“The best course of action is to leave. However, I am going to need to study your defense as well before my complete analysis of your fighting style is complete. Shall we begin?” The android said in his steady, monotonous voice. He sounded more like a robot than either Seventeen or Eighteen; Seventeen supposed that was because he was fully Android, while both him and his sister had human vocal cords. There was a pause for a moment, and Seventeen tried to get a witty remark in.

"Hey, Six-" But at that very moment, there was a deafing roar. Eyes wide, Seventeen flipped around to see a massive wall of fire surging in front of him. He jumped back, momentarily frightened, then quickly regained his grasp on the situation. There was the enemy that he was so looking forward to fighting.

Sixteen launched himself into the flames, landing blow after devastating blow. Seventeen chuckled as each one hit, to hear the shrill gasp of pain was rather amusing to him. Humans were so pathetically flawed.

"That hurt!" A feminine voice shouted from the flames. The shadowy figure was obscured through the flames, but Seven could see a definite silhouette of a girl behind the wall of plasma. Was he really here to fight a mere child. Seventeen quickly checked himself. This wasn't any old child he was dealing with. This girl had a power level of over fifteen thousand.

The girl kicked at Sixteen, a devastating blow that could shatter bones on contact. Seventeen decided that he should step in. With a small grunt, he dropped himself onto the field of battle, to make himself known to his combatant. Landing with a thud and a roll, he came to stop right between Sixteen and the girl, right as a large wall of flames came hurling at him.

Thinking quickly, Seven threw himself out of the way of the inferno, leaping up and outwards outside of the realm of the blast. If anything had gotten hit, it was his boots; he would have to try to wash those later, ash never came off leather the way it did metal. Doing a somersault, he flipped himself back onto his feet, and twirled himself so that he was facing his young challenger.

"Heh. You're hell of a strong little girl," He pulled his hand off his arm as easily as it would a glove. It came off to reveal underneath a four-barreled Gatling Gun, "But I have yet to see a creature, man or machine, who can continue to smile with a half pound of lead inside of them." He began to fire, moving closer and closer as he continued. Finally, as his clip ended, he launched himself at the Girl, throwing an overhead punch at her head.

"I think it's time you took a nap! Nighty Night!"

WC: 906/906

Actions
1) Dodge Shana's Honoo [+30 FP]
2) Hell's Storm @ Shana [+38 FP]
3) Rush Attack (Overhead Punch) @ Shana [+5 FP]

Fatigue: 72/200
Android 17
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 2/10/2012, 7:15 pm

Android 16 hasn't posted in days. His character is KO'd (Shana can decide his fate after the battle.) The battle will continue between Shana and A17.
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 81
Race: Saiyan

http://www.infinitedbz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shana 2/11/2012, 6:31 pm

What the? Okibi's snarl of exclamation came one second later than Shana was able to comprehend that someone else had arrived on the battlefield. Hell, he almost got hit by the attack aimed at the android she was fighting previous. Quick on his feet however, the younger looking man managed to dodge the attack just in time, allowing the crimson flames to slam into the android. He fell almost instantly, smoke billowing from his charred outer frame.

"Heh. You're hell of a strong little girl," the man spoke, turning to face her. The human tried to feel a presence, an aura, hell, anything! But to her surprise, it was like trying to feel a power coming from a rock.

Another android? Okibi, what's going on?

I don't know, the god of fire snarled, But you may want to consider getting out of here. You're already tired. Do you think you can face a fresh opponent? Instead of answering the lion-like spawn of flames, the girl attempted to size up her new opponent as he stepped forward. It was hard to imagine this man as an android; he certainly possessed many more features that were more human-like than the previous. One example was his voice: a distinctive southern draw could be heard. It was almost refreshing to hear it compared to the previous' monotone voice.

But what happened next elicited a gasp from the tiny host of fire. To her horror, the teenaged-looking android gripped his hand, popping it off and revealing a metallic compartment inside of his arm. Okibi tensed up almost instantly, but Shana only blankly stared at it, unsure of what was going on.

The newcomer spoke once more: "But I have yet to see a creature, man or machine, who can continue to smile with a half pound of lead inside of them."

"What... who are y-"

MOVE! Almost as if it were Okibi controlling her limbs, the human cut off her own confused query and leaped backwards just as the Android's open wrist began to explode with gunfire. Weaving back and forth in an almost dance-like movement, the human did her best to avoid the bullets raining down upon her constantly shifting position. Finally, the girl simply pushed off from the ground to try and get a height advantage. Once more, her inexperience in battle began to show as the Android simply got above her.

"I think it's time you took a nap! Nighty Night!" His fist crashed against the crown of Shana's head, causing the human's vision to blur slightly as her tiny frame was sent crashing to the ground once more. The ground split beneath her as she landed on her hands and knees. Blood ran down Shana's cheek, the blow had been harsh enough to cut the flesh on he head. She winced slightly before struggling to recover. Even the wall of flames surrounding Shana had faltered slightly before Okibi reinforced it himself until his host could regain control.

Shana gritted her teeth. She wasn't feeling in the best of shape now. The only condolence she got was that the attacker's arm had at least had to pass through her aura of fire to get to her.

It seemed almost pointless at this time to ask who her attacker was; he obviously wasn't in the mood for introductions, much less chit chat. So the girl simply rushed forward, deciding to use the last amount of energy she had to punish the new android with some flame-infused punches. Determination brimmed in her brown eyes, yet Shana knew that it would take more than raw determination to beat a fresh opponent. With a sharp yell, she aimed a powerful barrage of strikes at the android. Two punches and an elbow, respectively, to be exact. All aimed at the man's face. While one could argue that it was easily readable, Shana had already guessed that her speed was superior to his. Just perhaps it would catch him off guard.

Her shoes dug a arching trench through the dirt as the human slid to a halt, pivoting her body slightly so she could drive a heavy kick at his gut for the finale. Just as the attack ended, Shana allowed the flames around her body to cease. A small pant escaped her lips, but the fire of determination never left her eyes.

This was war.

WC: 733/2893

Actions

1) Lighting Aura (6/8) + dodge action 2 (19 FP)
2) Lightning Aura (7/8) + Pummel (5 FP) (AR: 3) (Strength = 1596)
3) Lightning Aura (8/8) + Rush Attack (5 FP) (AR: 3) (Strength = 1596)

FP Gained: 29

Battle Tracker:
Spoiler:
Shana
Shana
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 2/15/2012, 2:03 pm

This battle has been stalled long enough. It's over. Shana wins.
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 81
Race: Saiyan

http://www.infinitedbz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shana 2/15/2012, 2:25 pm

In a methodical-like manner, Shana's attacks landed: one after the other. With each punishing blow, the host of fire could feel the new foe buckling under her strength; hell, he was falling quicker than the previous android who had been attacking her. The final blow sent the teenage-like construct hurtling through the air like a missile until his form hit a column of rock, shattering the entire cliff upon impact. Vaporized rock and debris rose in the air as his body cleaved a path through the earth.

When his form finally halted, he didn't get back up. Just in time, too. With a sickening groan, Shana dropped to her knees, propping a good amount of her weight on her open palms. Sweat streamed from her face as the eleven year old fought for breath; her tiny chest heaved, expanding and falling as she desperately tried to suck in air.

Well done...

Shana coughed, spitting up a small wad of blood. "What was that all about?" she asked wearily, glancing up once more. The dust was finally settling. The green armored construct was still nearby, face down in the dirt. His frame was charred heavily and smoke still rose unsteadily from him like a small beacon. Although Shana couldn't see the newest arrival, (his form had cleaved a path that was visible, however) she doubted that he would be getting back up anytime soon. The last kick landed was harsh; Shana had felt something crack under her sneaker.

I'm not sure, Okibi admitted. You should get out of here, though. If any more show up, I'll have to step in. Disable those two, though. You don't want them following you.

"W-what do you mean? I don't want to kill them!" Shana admonished, glancing at the glowing gateway that hung around her neck with wide eyes.

They're nothing but machines! They can be rebuilt if the constructor chooses to! At Shana's continued silence, the god of fire finally let out a defeated sigh. Fine, have it your way. But if they do follow you, I'll kill them myself, understood?

Shana nodded wearily and picked herself off of the ground, staggering slightly as the world spun around her. You know, Shana... Okibi growled, Sooner or later, you're going to have to open your eyes to the real universe. The line between good and bad is blurred. Sometimes you have to kill. You'll need to learn that someday. Not everyone can be spared...

Word of Shana: 409/3302

Sparing both Android 16 and 17
Shana
Shana
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum