Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Troubled past. Nightmare or Reality?

Go down

Troubled past. Nightmare or Reality? Empty Troubled past. Nightmare or Reality?

Post by Kegeto 1/31/2012, 4:27 am

Kegeto was on top of the build staring down at the people. To see couples walking by being happy. He growls in disgust as he floated up and head towards the fair. Only to hear laughter. He looked away hold his heart. In a bit of rage felt abandon. As if someone slit his heart how to watch it bleed. To feel like he was about to fall just to be awoken. He slowly looked around as he was in Korrin tower. He slowly got up to head toward the pot again and stared into the future. To only see himself in a blind rage killing people his eyes widen as he closed the pot and looked away. He than runs towards the rail and flew off.

“I have to figure out what going to happen to me?” He thought his tail was spun all over do to the wind. To feel the wind blew through him. He saw an island he landed and crossed his arm and clutches his fist. As he walked towards the water. To see his reflection only see his evil face. He slowly saw the reflection started to risen from the water. The evil stared at him.

“ I know you want to let go. Let me cure your broken heart.” The evil side smiled. Kegeto shakes his head as the villian licked his lip and whispered in his ear.

“ That it feed me your fear.” He said in a dark eerie voice. Kegeto growled and screamed as his aura sparked into a navy blue. He fell to his knees and looked down. The evil stared at him.

“ You done it before when your heart was broken 10 years ago. Not only that but, you killed those who were happy. It made you sick . How long will keep up this hero crap? At this rate you will be dead before you find redemption.” He said. The saiyan fell to his knee and looked up and saw the girl he use to love killed by his own hand with her boyfriend ripped apart. The people were in fear as Kegeto watched him self kill those people.

“ You see you were much stronger than you were before.” He said with that evil snicker. Kegeto shake his head walking back wards.

“ That not me anymore!” Kegeto shouted. As he bumped into a person to turn to see the girl he loved walking towards him with no eyes her heart was ripped out her jaw was missing as he walked towards him. The evil snarls at him as he saw his dead adopted mother came in.

“ Back foul beast.” She shouted. The evil growled at her and snarled. She stood un phase by the sounds she than said something softly and a bright light illuminates the night. The evil screamed in pain as it disappeared . Kegeto tear started to shown as he was about to hug her but, there was a barrier between them.

“ My time here is over my son. But, your future still glows. It your chose my son!” She said and disappeared . Kegeto than awakes again in the Korrin tower he breaths heavy.

“ You looked like you walked from hell and back.” Korrin said looking at him as he was walking away.

“ You wont be able to survive much longer if you don’t face your fear. You can’t get stronger till you face what inside you” He said pointed towards the his heart.

“ Like I said you have a heart of gold but your holding back afraid to releases your power.” Korrin than walked over and he smiled at him.

( word count 616)
Kegeto
Kegeto
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum