Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Spideros Quest +10 hero points

Go down

The Spideros Quest +10 hero points Empty The Spideros Quest +10 hero points

Post by Yamcha the banned 2/5/2012, 3:13 am

The skies were blue, sun raised high and the wind breezed calmly through the Earth's atmosphere. A disaster had occurred in West City. A group of Bandits known as the Spideros had hijacked a train about a week ago. The problem became known to peoples around the world about the incident that happened. The city of West City fear these bandits. They have also caused mayhem around the city such as murders, robbery, grand theft auto and the recent hijack of a train.

The day was young, the atmosphere had a cool breeze and the sun was high up. It might of been morning or maybe noon.
An old man had approached Yamcha and had asked him if he wanted to find some treasure. Yamcha said yes and the man said 'get me a magazine and i'll give you a treasure map.' Yamcha's arms was indeed in pain from all the training he did earlyer today. Yamcha, young fighter immediately ascended the skies and was heading his way to West City. His business in West City was to retrieve some Kung Fu magazines for himself. The Earth warrior entered, nothing was happening around West City. He has also heard about the crime break outs that had happened to the peaceful West City, thanks to the Spideros. Yamcha walked the streets of West City. He walked around and couldn't find a store that selled magazines. The Earth warrior asked a random person that was walking by.

"Hey excuse me sir do you know where i can find a magazine store around this city?" Yamcha politely asked.

"Uhhh yea just a couple blocks up and make one right turn and it should be right there," the man said, explaining.

"Thank you sir," Yamcha said politely.

The man would walk further ahead. The young fighter followed the man's direction. In about ten minutes Yamcha made to the magazine store. He had entered and saw all kinds of magazines. He made his way to where they had naughty female magazines. He picked up the latest issue, the issue cover had a female with blond hair and a red bikini. He would walk up to the store clerk and give him the money for it and immediately walked out as soon as it was paid for.

As soon as he exited outside, there was a cry for help not to far from the magzine place.

:Screams:

"What the......?" Yamcha asked but paused and immediately rushed to the scene.

The Earth warrior, Yamcha made his way to the scene.

:Meanwhile:

"Give me all the money!!" A man shouted with a raspy type voice, putting a gun.

The woman would rush to the back and immediately grabbed a sack that had a dollar sign in the middle. She rushed and gave it to him. The man would snatch it away from her as she would try to give it to him. The woman was highly scared. Yamcha noticed the spider tattoo on his exposed arms. "So... it's them, very well."

It seemed that a gang of people about twelve were in a bank, holding all types of guns such as 9 millimeter, twelve gauge shot gun and AK forty sevens. The bank was in a hostile situation. Cops surrounded the bank from front to back. A Cop with a microphone would repeatedly said.

"Come out with your hands in the air!" the cop said through the microphone.

But none of them listened. The robbers had black jackets on and black skie masks to hide there identity.

Yamcha made to the scene and saw Cop cars, swat trucks and helecopters surrounding the bank. The young fighter walked up to the Cop.

"Excuse me sir, whats going on here?" Yamcha asked.

"It seemed the Spideros are at it again, there trying to rob the bank," The Cop explained.

Yamcha would look at the bank egarly to stop them.

:Inside the bank:

"Hey whats taking you so long!!" one of the Spidero robbers shout.

"Give me second, just trying to install this," one of the Spidero robbers said.

The Spidero was installing something on the wall and then a timer came up it looked like dynamite.

"Oooooh Nooooo a BOMB!!!" a woman screamed out.

The people from outside the bank heard her and was tremedously worried.

"Oh no they installed a bomb, those monsters!" the Cop shouted angerly.

Yamcha looked at him and quickly looked back at the bank.

"Im going in!!" Yamcha shouted.

"No wait...you can't there highly armed," the Cop said to the young fighter.

"We got to do something, all those people in there is gonna die if we don't do something!" Yamcha shouted at the Cop.

It was a dead silence between them for a bit and then the cop said one word "Go" and Yamcha raced into the bank. All the other cops and city people looked in shock as one man made his way in to save the people in the bank and stop the Spideros in there tracks.

The Earth warrior who is currently training to be a great legendary master like the ones he heard about. The great and legendary masters known as Roshi of the turtle school, Korin the keeper of sensu beans and the sacred water in his house called korin's tower, Shen of the Crane school & rival of turtle, and Kami the god of earth. He knew this because he kept up with the martial arts world and also because of the holyness of korin and kami, as shrines were on earth worshiping the shenron as god, only those that knew of this would really take life seriously.

Now the martial artist rushed inside the bank. As sson as Yamcha entered the Spideros who was hiding there identity with black ski masks immediately put there attention on him and pointed there weapons at the young fighter, Yamcha. Yamcha looked around and saw innocent people scared and crying. Yamcha looked at each of the Spideros.

"Hey! i suggest you leave or else!!" shouted Yamcha.

"Or else what? your just one man," the Spidero who was holding a twelve gauge shot gun pointing Yamcha said.

Yamcha was having his quick thinking moments. He first needed to take care of the Spideros then take care of the bomb.

"Hey we only got ten minutes here lets hurry up and take him out so we can get outta here!" One of the Spideros shouted to the other Spideros.

The Spideros immediately fired at Yamcha. The ravened haired warrior in quick motion of speed, avoiding each bullet. Yamcha sprung in the air a bit hovering over them. He stuck out his right leg and dived down on the Spidero with the shot gun, aiming for his face.

:Crack!:

The Spidero immediately fell. Yamcha landed and three of the Spideros rushed toward the raven haired hero with their armed weapons. The first Spidero would swing his AK forty seven, but Yamcha grabed the weapon and snatched it away from him and in the speed of light punched his gut. He gets knocked backward flying to his comrades.

ow:

He knocked down two of his comrade Spideros and all three layed on the ground groning. The other Spideros would beganed to be scared. Yamcha looked at all of them with a mean glare.

"You have caused this city too much suffering, now its time for you guys to go down!!" Yamcha shouted.

Yamcha beganed his assault on the remaining Spideros.

The animalistic freak known as Yamcha rushed toward the remaining Spideros. The ravened haired fighter locked his eyes on the closest Spideros and rised his left leg and swung it backward, hitting his face.

"Oooof"

He dropped on the ground, looking not able to get back up.

"Anyone else wants some?!!" Yamcha fiercely asked.

The Spideros got scared and put there weapons down and just stood there without any movement of the body. Yamcha looked around and saw the bomb not to far from him and the group of Spideros and along side with the hostages. Yamcha arrived at the bomb, noticing he had about seven minutes to disfuse it before it goes off and kill everyone in the bank including himself.

"Uhh uhhh how the heck you defuse this thing?" Yamcha asked himself.

"Hey! you come here and help me defuse this now!" Yamcha demanded for one of the Spideros to help him defuse the bomb.

The Spidero immediately made his way toward animalistic freak, Yamcha.

"Quickly we don't have much time how do you shut this down?" Yamcha asked him.

"Its pretty simple i was the one who activated it," The Spidero said.

"Well hurry up and defuse it!" Yamcha shouted.

"Alright alright hold your horses mister macho man," Spidero said with sarcasim.

The Spidero would do his stuff on the bomb and just in a matter of time the bomb was immediately defused. Yamcha scratches his head and looked relieved that the bomb was defused.

Let me ask who are you working for?" Yamcha asked calmly.

"If i tell you he will find out and kill me," the Spidero said in a panic.

"Who?" Yamcha asked once more coming toward him with force as he hasteky moved forward.

"Ok ok i'll tell you, the main person behind all this is a strong deadly warrior named Zora-Senshi and the fearsome group is called Spideros," The Spidero explained himself to the Master of the wlf fang fist.

"Thank you i'll keep that in mind," Yamcha said and walked away, heading toward the door.

Yamcha exited out the bank and everyone cheered, putting a smile on his face.

"Take them away boys!!!" Yamcha shouted.

All the cops rushed through in the bank, arrested the small group of Spideros.

Suddenly a mac-10 sprayed behind the cops, Yamcha darted for cover quickly to his right, The white suited man walked in, wearing a white, "I am Zora-Senshi. You stopped my bankroll from doubling...i own this gang, Now fight, i know you don't have the." ..::oof:: . At that moment, yamcha blured infront of him and roundhoused him in his face to the wall then zipped to the wall as he landed there and while yamcha yelled. "MACHINE GUN FIST!!" 8 quick jabs hit the man hard. He then grabbed the wheezing masked man and grabbed him by the throat. "Your gang doesn't work here anymore, you start ligitiment business elsewhere or else i will break your bones next time..." Your men go down for the cop murders...that's it." The masked man stopped in his tracks and flew out of the bank away. (So he can fly...i wonder who he is...) Yamcha went outside and told the swat outside that the Spideros shot the cops, they weren't moving.

Yamcha thought that this wouldn't be the end of this terror, suddenly he spots a magazine rack. On one of the covers was a big breasted woman. He took that one, along with more and flew away to parts unknown.
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum