Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crane Hermit Part II (Complete)

Go down

The Crane Hermit Part II (Complete) Empty The Crane Hermit Part II (Complete)

Post by Ryouji 2/5/2012, 7:32 pm

The Crane Hermit Part II

Medium Quest

Requirement: Must have completed The Crane Hermit.

Reward: 2,000 zeni and 10 Villain Points.

Master Shen was impressed with your performance, but he has seen many things you need work on. He shows you some of his best moves and then has you test them out. Nothing like beating up weaklings, right? There is a small time martial arts tournament in East City. Head there and wipe the floor with the competition. The more enemies you kill, the better.

Last edited by Vegeta on 2/12/2012, 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ryouji
Ryouji
Champion
Champion

http://dragondeath0.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Crane Hermit Part II (Complete) Empty Re: The Crane Hermit Part II (Complete)

Post by Ryouji 2/5/2012, 9:22 pm

“Very good,” Shen said with a sly smile, lowering his hand.

Vegeta lowered his arms from in front of his body. Smoke was still rolling off his arms from the massive waves of ki Shen had been training him to block.

”That was irritating,” Vegeta scoffed, upset that his so called Master had been launching attacks at him nearly all day and had him do nothing but block. “what do you want me to do now?”

Vegeta had no grudge against his Master’s skills, he had already learned many powerful techniques, but it was his pride that had him irate. He wasn’t sure what he hated more, taking orders instead of giving them or training under a human.

“He has potential,” Shen whispered under his breath. “but he is far too hot headed and prideful. He jumps into a battle far too easily. Perhaps something to challenge him, will release some of that pent up aggression.”

”Just what are you muttering about,” Vegeta barked. He always shouted so that people could easily hear him and he always used plenty of adjectives so that people knew exactly what he was talking, so why was it so hard for other to do.

”I have something that might strike your fancy,” Shen perked his left eyebrow as he talked.

”My fancy,” Vegeta scowled. He obviously didn’t like the word his master had chosen to use. “What are you trying to say?” Vegeta balled up his fists, ready to pummel the guy if he spoke of anything he didn’t like. “You better not be implying-“

”No no,” Shen raised up his hands and waved them about as he sweat dropped. “nothing like that. I simply want you to attend a tournament in the name of the Crane School. It’s nothing special and no big names, but hey, there’s nothing like beating up a bunch of weaklings right?”

”Fine,” Vegeta crossed his arms with a sigh. “I suppose I could get a good stretch out of it.”

”Good,” Shen said with a grin. “and be sure not to show any of them any sympathy. We can’t have those fools thinking poor of the Crane School.”

(WC: 360)
Ryouji
Ryouji
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

The Crane Hermit Part II (Complete) Empty Re: The Crane Hermit Part II (Complete)

Post by Ryouji 2/5/2012, 10:00 pm

Right this way, “Vah-getta?”

”It’s Vegeta you dumb ass.” The prince was not happy when his name was pronounced incorrectly. “How hard it must be for a pathetic human like yourself to perform the menial task that you were assigned, and to do it with such disregard and overall failure, It makes me question your very existence.”

The young man stood silently on the verge of bursting out in tears.

”Go away,” Vegeta snapped. The man was more the willing to do as the Saiyan had commanded. “So this is the training room then?”

Vegeta looked around to see just where the man had left him. It was his first time in East City much less in this arena. The training room is where the finalists waited until their fights were announced. In the northern corner of the room were a few boxing machines, while on the south side of the room was a plethora of gym equipment ranging anywhere from dumbbells to treadmills; the larger fighters spent there time here. On the East side of the room there was several water coolers right next to a few cots, where a few weary and ready fighters had decided to rest. In the center of the room stood a large fighting ring, where a few of the men had decided on starting their matches a bit early.

”Pathetic lot,” Vegeta grumbled as he lowered his head in shame.

No one looked like they would present any challenge to the Saiyan Prince. He decided it was just best to wait in the corner until he was called, he didn’t want any of the men to fear him before he gave them a real reason to.

(WC: 360 + 283 = 643)
Ryouji
Ryouji
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryouji 2/5/2012, 10:53 pm

As time went on, the crowd inside the training room diminished. With two people constantly leaving with only one returning, the number of contestants thinned. Vegeta left a few times only to return minutes later with an emotionless face and each time he took his place in the corner of the room.

“Vah, err Vegeta,” The young man called out from the doorway. “Hujo, you two are up.”

Vegeta shot a glare at the young man. Beads of sweat ran down his forehead and cheek. It was obvious he’s been dreading calling out the Saiyan’s name in fear of the warrior’s tongue lashing, but lucked out when Vegeta decided he was not worth the time.

Vegeta slowly made his way for the doorway, which would be the hall that leads to the ring. As he neared the door he noticed a rather large warrior trailing behind him. He was one of the few that were spending the entire time lifting weights, and this guy certainly lifted more than anyone else. With his size at least three times that of the prince, the man tried to increase his presence by shifting his weight as he walked to create louder thuds as he walked. The other warrior’s felt his presence, but it had no effect on Vegeta who simply walked silently and out the door.

”Ladies and Gentlemen!” The announcer called out over the P.A. System. “I give you the last match of the Semi Finals!” The crowd went wild as the announcer spoke.

Vegeta made his way swiftly to one side of the arena and waited for his opponent, who was much slower than he. The seven foot warrior entered the arena with his hands held high, the crowd cheered for him. Apparently he had made a spectacle of himself in his previous bouts and the crowd loved him.

”I am Hujo,” The man shouted as he stomped his foot, crushing the arena under his foot. “I shall crush you with my sheer strength, same as I did this arena.”

”You’re an idiot,” Vegeta commented calmly as he crossed his arms and closed his eyes.

”FIGHT!”

(643 + 355 = 998)

Last edited by Vegeta on 2/7/2012, 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ryouji
Ryouji
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryouji 2/7/2012, 12:36 am

The large man rushed Vegeta, or at least to the best of his ability. His massive size made him incredibly slow so it wasn’t so much of a rush as it was a quickened walk. When Hujo got close enough, he threw his hand downward, in a chopping motion, toward the Saiyan’s left shoulder. The attack was sluggish as well and Vegeta easily sidestepped the incoming attack with a graceful motion.

”Seriously,” Vegeta scoffed. He was more disappointed with this fight than his previous ones. He thought he would at least have some sort of challenge in this tournament. “how do you even call yourself a warrior?”

By shifting his weight quickly to the right and back to the left while pushing forward Vegeta was able to get underneath the brute’s arm. He delivered several jabs to Hujo’s liver and kidneys, hoping to deal some real internal damage like he had done with the others before him. He knew that if he were to kill the man outright he would have been disqualified, but it takes time for symptoms to appear with fatal internal injuries. Vegeta felt strange ripples as his fists made contact with the man’s torso. There was something off about the man’s muscle structure.

”Weak,” Hujo shouted as he brought his arm down and around, locking his arm around the back of the Saiyan’s neck, squeezing him between his ribs and bicep. “You will never hurt me, I have trained my muscles to be like steel. No matter how hard you hit, my muscles will simply absorb the blow. There is no way you can defeat –“ Hujo was interrupted as a ki ball exploded in his face, sending both him and the Saiyan flying an opposing directions.

”You talk too much,” Vegeta said landing softly on his feet. “Only idiots talk too much.”

”How dare you call me an idiot!” Hujo jumped to his feet and gave the prince a menacing glare. “I will pummel you!”

The large man jumped forward, fist drawn back and ready to strike. He threw his fist only to hit air, Vegeta dodge the attack easily. Hujo threw a second and then a third punch, both missing.

”I think you’re missing the concept of the word pummel,” Vegeta grinned as he evaded a couple more attacks. With a blur he vanished from both his opponent’s sight and that of the spectators.

”Where did you –“ Hujo was cut short once again as a foot collided with the back of his head.

”Pummeling is more along the lines of this,” Vegeta shouted as he threw a second kick at his opponent’s ribcage. A punch quickly followed, hitting the man square in the chin, a second punch hit the man in his throat and a third squarely in his chest.

Vegeta jumped back near the edge of the ring shaking his fists. ’Just what the hell is that guy made of?’

”Hahaha,” Hujo laughed as he simply shook off the bit of pain that the Saiyan had inflicted. “You should just give up; your punches won’t be able to penetrate my steel like muscles!”

”That may be so,” A smile crept a crossed the Saiyan’s face. “but I have many other ways to inflict pain upon you.”

Vegeta planted his feet firmly on the ground and brought his arms back behind him. A bright purple orb formed inside his cupped hands and rays of lavender pierced through his fingers. Sparks started rolling off his body as his ki exploded around him. The wild fiery aura merged with the orb he held in his hand.

”Take this you bastard, Galick Gun fire!” Vegeta threw his arms forward as the orb exploded into a wave of energy. His aura twisted and deformed as it merged with the beam of ki.

”Whats this,” Hujo huffed. “some kind of light show? That’s pretty pathetic, reverting to petty tricks. I will destroy you with one punch!” Hujo ran forward straight into the beam.

A loud crackling sound echoed throughout the arena, and once the beam dissipated there was no sign of Hujo.

(998 + 684 = 1682)
Ryouji
Ryouji
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryouji 2/10/2012, 12:10 am

“What’s this,” The announcer’s voice echoed overhead and through the hushed arena. “It looks as though there has been some kind of magic trick where Vegeta has made Hujo vanish.” Whispers quickly spread through the crowd like wildfire. “Seeing as how Hujo is no longer in the arena the winner for this round is Vegeta!”

It didn’t take long for the hushed murmurs of the crowd to rise up into cheering and chanting. Everyone just witnessed a gruesome murder, but they were intently ignorant on the matter.

”Now we will take a ten minute break to allow-“ The announcer tried to speak, but was quickly interrupted by Vegeta.

”No,” The Saiyan prince shouted, his voice carrying through the small complex. “Just bring out the last guy so I can get this lame ass tournament over with.”

”Oh uh-“ The announcer was taken aback by the abrupt behavior of the Saiyan warrior, but quickly recovered with excitement. “You here that? It seems like our challenger has decided to wave the grace period and decided to take on our champion right away!” The crowd cheered with excitement and anticipation. “The moment you have all been waiting for the final round of the East City Annual Martial Arts Tournament! I give you Vegeta,” He paused to allow the fans to cheer. They cheered. “and he will be facing our three time reigning champion, Kitsune!”

(1682 + 231 = 1913)
Ryouji
Ryouji
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryouji 2/12/2012, 6:25 pm

“Kitsune?” Vegeta couldn’t believe the name he had just heard. “Who the hell names their child Kitsune?”

A masked fighter blurred into existence, just meters away from the Saiyan Prince. The man wore a traditional white and orange kitsune mask and stood a foot taller than Vegeta; an average size for most Earthlings. In addition to the mask he wore white Under Armour decorated with orange markings designed to match his mask. The Under Armour was adorned with leather bracers, boots and belt all dyed orange to match. His apparel made him look like some sort of superhero. The crowd surely seemed to go wil with his appearance.

”You have got to be kidding me,” Vegeta scoffed, shaking his head in disappointment. “At least he has some bit of power; I could just barely see him run up on stage.”

”Alright gentlemen,” The announcer walked up in between the two fighters, holding the microphone up to his mouth. “please start in your respective corners.” Both participants teleported to their own side of the arena. “Uh, ok then. Shall we begin this match?” The crowd roared in anticipation. With a nod of his head, the announcer ran off the stage, turned to the arena and shouted “Fight!”

The two fighters instantly vanished. A bright flash of light lit up the arena each time the two warriors’s fists collided, other than the light only two blur could be see, one white and orange and the other white and blue. The crowd is hushed as each person attempted to follow the battle with their eyes, following the blurs around the arena. Only the strong few could truly follow the fight, blow for blow.

After a few good minutes of the two warriors running around the arena matching attacks, they each jumped to their side of the arena to catch their breath. It would seem that they were evenly matched on speed and strength.

”It would seem that we are evenly matched on both speed and strength,” Vegeta said as he slowly began to regulate his heavy breathing. “But speed and strength aren’t everything. Now you will see the true power of a Saiyan warrior!”

Vegeta twisted his waist and brought his arms back, elbows high. A bright purple orb of energy formed inside his palms with small rays of light penetrating the space between his fingers.

”Taste the power of my Galick Gun! Fire!” Vegeta launched his arms forward; the orb of energy became a beam of powerful ki as soon his arms reached their full extension.

The beam engulfed the masked fighter before he could move, the purple energy swirling around him like a wild flame. Once Vegeta believed the fighter was no more, he cut off the beam causing it to slowly fade. As they beam slowly faded, hundreds of surprised gasps could be heard throughout the crowd. It would seem as though Kitsune had protected himself with an orange barrier, which flickered around him.

”You can’t defeat me so easily, Saiyan Prince,” Kitsune spoke, shocking the audience. It was the first time that anyone had ever heard him spoke.

(1913 + 519 = 2432)
Ryouji
Ryouji
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryouji 2/12/2012, 6:53 pm

The sound of whispers ran through the crowd, they were amazed to see their favorite, Kitsune being forced to speak. His voice was so eloquent, yet incredibly feral with an undertone of confidence. It is said that his voice alone would raise the spirits of anyone who would here it.

”Oh my lord,” The announcer’s voice broke the whispers. “No where else on this planet will you ever see such a heated battle such as this. It would seem as our champion Kitsune can speak and what a voice!”

”Shut up you moron,” Vegeta shouted, turning a wicked glare to the announcer. “or ill be force to shut you up.” The announcer simply lowered his head in response.

”Come now Prince,” Kitsune spoke, regaining Vegeta’s undivided attention. “No need to take this out on the spectators.”

”I have come here to show just how powerful I am, and I will do whatever I have to do to prove that I am the strongest.”

”It seems there is no reasoning with you.” The masked warrior responded, simply shaking his head in disappointment. “I will have to show you that you don’t have to harm anyone to prove just how powerful you are.”

”Sounds like a bunch of bullshit to me,” Vegeta smirked. “but have it your way. Show me your power.”

(2432 + 220 = 2652)
Ryouji
Ryouji
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryouji 2/12/2012, 10:10 pm

The masked fighter vanished only to reappear above the Prince, ki ball in hand. He threw it and with several quick movements, Vegeta evaded the orb causing it to collide with the ground and explode, sending debris in all directions.

’Shit, there was so much power in that attack. Is this guy even Human?’

Vegeta blurred out of existence and reappeared only a few meters behind his opponent with ki balls in hand. He launched both balls at his opponent followed by a small beam of energy.

Kitsune was certainly skilled, he sensed the incoming attacks and with a bestial roar, a dome of invisible ki shot forth, eradicating all of the attacks that were sent his way. The masked man vanished in a blur of orange, reappearing beside the Saiyan. With a swift ki infused punch to the side of Vegeta’s face, the ki stored inside exploded, sending the prince flying across the arena, crashing hard and sliding to the edge.

[i]’Damn him,’[‘i] Vegeta quickly rose to his feet and regained his composure. “Congratulations that actually hurt.”

Vegeta planted his feet firmly on the concrete arena. He brought his arms to his side, flexing his muscles and lowering his stance. The bits of concrete from the explosion slowly rose in the air as bolts of electricity skipped their way across the Saiyan’s body.

”It’s time to take this to the next level!” With a crack of thunder and a bolt of lightning, Vegeta vanished.

A large crack of thunder resonated through the arena as the foot of the Saiyan prince collided with the back of his opponent’s head. An arc of electricity was sent from his foot to the top of Kitsune’s head, increasing the damage he received even further. Several more cracks of thunder sounded as Vegeta landed a flurry of hits to the masked fighter’s backside, a bolt of lightning striking his opponent with every punch.

”You are strong, Ill give you that,” Kistune complimented his opponent before teleporting to the opposite side of the arena. “but you have little self control.”

”Self control,” Vegeta took the comment as an insult, which just pissed him off. “I’ll show you self control!”

The Saiyan brought his arms back into an all familiar pose. A bright purple orb formed in between his palms, this time the energy was denser and his purple ki flared up around him in a wild flame like aura. His aura slowly infused with the orb in his hands, increasing its destructive power even further.

”Now you will taste true Saiyan might!”

(2652+ 427 = 3079)
Ryouji
Ryouji
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryouji 2/12/2012, 10:16 pm

If it weren’t for his experience, Kitsune may have thought this attack would be a repeat of his first, but he knew better. The killing intent was obvious in this technique and it has easily doubled, nearly tripled the power of it.

”Vegeta,” Kitsune called out in hopes that the Saiyan would listen to reason. “you can’t do this! You’ll not only kill yourself, but you will destroy everything within a hundred miles!”

”No,” Vegeta smiled as rays of purple light shone through his fingers. “I will survive and will become more powerful for it!”

”You’re an idiot!” Kitsune looked to the crowd. Most of who ran for their exits while others were scrambling to saved loved ones. He looked back at the hot headed Saiyan. “Are you really willing to kill all these innocent people?”

”Innocent? I know not a word. No one is innocent. Some way or another each and every person here deserves to die and I am simply the harbinger of their inevitable death.”

”Your insane.”

”Insanity is merely a tool I use on my rise to power! Now die you worthless piece of shit! Galick Gun fire!” The beam Vegeta fired from his hands was larger than him self. As it left his hands the beam tore up the arena, sending large chunks of pavement flying into the arena stands.

”You fool!” Kitsune shouted as he rushed to think of a plan to save the hundreds of spectators. “I won’t let you do this!”

The masked fighter started to throw a volley of ki balls to the very bottom of the incoming beam in an attempt to redirect the attack upward. The trick worked, but not as much as he was hoping, instead of the balls exploding like they normally would, they simply dissipated as they hit the beam.

The masked man had no other choice; he bent his knees and prepared for impact. The beam hit him squarely in the chest and he quickly wrapped his arms around the head of the beam, just enough to stop it from going any further. Slowly he straightened his knees out lifting the beam up. He slowly rose in the air taking the beam with him.

”Oh no you don’t,” Vegeta shouted as he poured more of his ki into the beam, increasing the power far beyond his normal limits.

The intensified beam was incredibly hot as it started to singe the very clothes that Kitsune wore. His masked cracked and with one last burst of speed upward, the beam engulfed his body in a fiery purple beam of light.

Vegeta fell to his knees exhausted as he watched the kitsune mask fall to what was left of the arena floor. Vegeta slowly rose to his feet, his legs shaking a bit from fatigue. He looked around to see several dead bodies scattered about the stands where debris had fallen. The people that were still alive were moaning in pain from broken bones and other injuries and the exits were jammed full of people trying to escape.

”Heh,” The prince huffed as he vanished in a blue blur.

(3079 + 521 = 3600)
Ryouji
Ryouji
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down